[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

@innasalvatore your avatar looks so sad and you sound so blue in your posts. Miss the couple little too much. Or you are starting a staring contest to see who blink first. If there is competition, you know who is going to win. The winner get a kiss from the loser.....:w00t: Either way, they are satisfy with a kiss. I know you have been working hard to come here and share your Meme and topic on Solim..But your heart is not too far from your oppa Eric. Your life is tough. I don't know how you do it. I just get exhausted putting my energy in Solim sometimes...:sweatingbullets: Where is a nice sandy beach with palm trees to get away? I need a vacation..

@crazyasian73

Oh my avatar looks so sad? Hm, actually I tried to be cute but seems like I failed, hahahahahaha... Yeeepppppppp, feeling a little blue lately. I guess I miss SoLim SO MUCH! Aigoooooo... I keep on digging Naver yesterday but I couldn't find any news that can feed my hunger, the hunger of SoLim 200M of love... Awwwwwww.... finger-curls...

For me, Love is courage.... And, it takes a courage to love Eric Oppa... believe me, hahahahahaha... It's so tough, hahahaha

When I saw SoLim, one word pop-up in my brain is also "courage" that's why I took a chance to shipping them... No regret...

tumblr_niggnbWRAH1u2tqwbo1_1280.jpg

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyeooong haseoooo chingudeul ^^

@crazyasian73 @innasalvatore

Holaaaaa Holaaaa... i am back

Unnie your SJR gif give me shock LOL LOL hhahahhahaaa..... what his lips doing in my innocent laptop screen ????? hhahahaha

glad to see your morning post everyday kkkkk

Capt, anyeoongggg ^^

agreee with you, i will take 1001% responsibility towards my lulu activity in shippers paradise as honeybees..

my reaction again :

bigbang-daesung-funny-gif-Favim.com-1372

Gif CTO

@Niel2804

Uri legendary Coconut tree... My partner-in-crime, hahahahahaha.... Off course we will be responsible for our activities in SoLim forum, hahahahahaha... For example if I post below picture and please don't think negatively that I did it in purpose because Jae Rim's seductive pose but please see them as lovely couple who spend their weekend at home and play with their cat, hahahahahaha...

*you-know-what-I-mean*

When I can see both of you again?

@Niel2804

Uri legendary Coconut tree... My partner-in-crime, hahahahahaha.... Off course we will be responsible for our activities in SoLim forum, hahahahahaha... For example if I post below picture and please don't think negatively that I did it in purpose because Jae Rim's seductive pose but please see them as lovely couple who spend their weekend at home and play with their cat, hahahahahaha...

*you-know-what-I-mean*

HAHAHAHA i think both are very seductive when together, we cant help it, and this is how 2 cats play together LOL LOL LOL

tumblr_niyby4W4X91qbh321o3_400.gif

LTE75.gif

Gif Credit to Owner

@Niel2804

*you-know-what-I-mean*

HAHAHAHA i think both are very seductive when together, we cant help it, and this is how 2 cats play together LOL LOL LOL

They're SO beautiful together, Coconut tree...

c0oyCF1.gif

IcVQQa1.gif

qMUSy9J.gif

Signing in after such a long time....greetings to all honeybees old and new. I missed our hive and u all. i rewatched the frst ep recently and the blind date still had me blushing and feeling butterflies in my stomach:wub:. Miss Solim a lot! Havent really followed wgm thereafter but I feel like im growing fond of the new blueberry couple :).  So ill keep my eyes on them. Solim in my heart:D.

SoLim Reminiscence

Recap by Soompi feature writer

"Natural SoRim Couple"

For those of you who have been following my highlight recaps, you probably know by now that I am kind of in love with the SoRim couple. I am such a fangirl when it comes to Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun. I could talk about them and watch them all day long. But the number one reason why I love this couple so much is their natural chemistry. They don’t try hard to be an amazing couple, but the way they act and talk to one another is just natural and comfortable. It doesn’t seem forced or exaggerated. The chemistry is just there.

js1js2

This week, they continued their honeymoon in Pamukkale, Turkey. They went to these ancient hot springs, where you can swim above ancient ruins. Jae Rim was shocked to hear that So Eun was wearing a bikini underneath her robe. He couldn’t handle it and said, “No more filming!” He is so protective sometimes. It must’ve been so nice for So Eun having a tough, manly guy lead her in the water. He held her hand, while making sure the pathways underwater were easy to go through and the water wasn’t too deep. He even carried her across at one point. Jae Rim showed off his awesome swimming skills and they played in the water, splashing each other and laughing. They shared really subtle moments of skinship, but these are the moments that make me squeal even more.

js3js4js5js6js7

After swimming, they went to have a delicious Turkish dinner, which was filled with more cheesiness and lovey dovey statements. The things they say to each other just blows me away sometimes. It was kind of random, but they got their fortunes told from the coffee they drank. For So Eun, the man said that there are two pathways for her. If she goes straight on the road, she will be happy, but if she goes on the other road, she will cry all the time. For Jae Rim, the man even said, “Oh my god.” He said that Jae Rim loves So Eun too much and that he wants to be a father, which caused both Jae Rim and So Eun to laugh awkwardly.

js13js14js15js16

They got on a bus to head to Cappadocia, which would take 10 hours on the bus. But I guess this would be okay if you were with the person you loved, right? Although they were both pretty tired, they stayed up with one another, talking, laughing, listening to music, and joking around. Jae Rim even made So Eun jealous as he talked about girl group, AOA. But Jae Rim once again proves what a considerate guy he is by having something prepared. He knew that his wife had her eyes open all day long, so he prepared a warm eye mask for her. Major feels. Although Jae Rim really didn’t want to go on the hot air balloon, he went because that is how much he loves his wife. The episode ended with them taking off on the hot air balloon, so I am definitely excited to see their natural chemistry on the balloon next week!

js17js18js19js20js21js22js23js24js25

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/13/highlights-we-got-married-ep-254-the-couples/

"Solim First Time Ever" series

50. Nampyeon's jealousy

Jaerim said he saw the news from "Liar Game" presscon

005RnbUwgw1evvabbh3ncj31hc0u044x.jpg

Jaerim: "The title was: Kim Soeun like Lee Sang Yoon..."

005RnbUwgw1evvabch6a6j31hc0u0wiv.jpg

"more than Song Jaerim!"

005RnbUwgw1evvabdu1btj31hc0u0q6m.jpg

Soeun: "I didn't say that..."

005RnbUwgw1evvabeulbpj31hc0u0437.jpg

Jaerim: "Of course I understand.  The reporters wrote this to attract readers."

005RnbUwgw1evvabfo7olj31hc0u00z5.jpg

Jaerim: "But I can't imagine that you've marked a heart in your twitter (next to Nam Dajung + Ha Woojin)."

005RnbUwgw1evvabgphf4j31hc0u0n12.jpg

In BRI, Soeun explained: "I used the purple color heart..."

005RnbUwgw1evvabictmfj31hc0u0dj0.jpg

"because I want to keep it low key so I didn't use red or pink color."

005RnbUwgw1evvabiylctj31hc0u0whv.jpg

Of course you made your explanation like this, Soeun-xi.  However, why did you stopped to use heart symbol when you uploaded your photos with other co-stars thereafter?  Are you sure you are not trying to your ex-nampyeon becoming jealous again, you sly girl?? :P

SoLim Reminiscence

2015.05.29 Kim So Eun updates her IG and recaps chats

tumblr_npgfp7A4NT1u2tqwbo3_1280.jpg

@innasalvatore Thanks for reposting this! No matter who else Song Jae-rim and Kim So-eun will be paired with, he will always be her man and she will always be his precious woman!

So-rim forever!

@mktb keke.. I underline those Jaerim statement cause we're still discussing about WGM is 50/50 real/scripted but based on Jaerim's statement here, I conclude it's 0 acting/100 his real self, according to the previous old Chinese interview too.. LOL.. Mianhe for my quick & kinda pushed conclusion.. Justsayin for fun.. Also mianhe for trashing this page.. You can throw potatoes at me.. They're cyber potatoes anyway. Xixi *runnin:P

[December 2014 – Allure] Song Jae Lim and Kim So Eun – Only You – Interview

Being a regular member of a variety program, this was probably not an easy decision to make. What do you think?

KSE: It’s the first time of my life that I got such a big headache about worrying over something. I look shy and I wanted to break the gentle daughter-in-law image I have. I thought that if I showed who I am in real life, I’d be able to change this image. However, they really didn’t tell me until the end who my husband would be. So that made me worry even more. It didn’t matter if I hate him or like him, we’d have to live together for a few months, so I couldn’t imagine how the situation would turn out because I didn’t know who my husband would be.

SJL: To be honest, I never watched “We Got Married”. There was just something about the fact that it felt like a set-up reality. You need to have this sense of awareness at some extent in order to act with honesty. I thought that doing a variety program would be something good for me, that it would be an opportunity for me to show myself completly in a different environment that had nothing to do with acting.

(Both had the same concern about their image as actors, so why waste the opportunity to show the REAL them through WGM? I'm glad they accepted this opportunity.)

And it’s especially true for you, Jae Lim. We feel like you completly let go.

SJL: It’s true. I really wanted to do this with sincerity. That’s why I decided to let go of everything. I wanted to get rid of this taciturn Woon’s image. I felt that I needed a change. To be honest, doing “We Got Married” was like gambling. I was able to do it because I thought that I didn’t have that much to lose. People said that I was strange, they were like “what’s wrong with him?”. And it seems that what made it funny to them because I look taciturn, but I’m actually not like this.

Is there no pressure to show something new every time?

SJL: It’s not like that. It’s not a program where we must make people laugh like gagmen must do. I just try to do it with sincerity. There’s no way to know what viewers will like or which moment will make them laugh, so I want to go with the flow. If you prepare something, you must create the right timing to say those things. If you act this way, viewers will feel uncomfortable.

So Eun, it feels like you’re discovering your own sense of variety programs that you didn’t even know you had.

KSE: “So is this how we can see who you are?” This is something people I’m close with often say to me. Viewers never got the chance to see who I am. My words and my actions just come out like this, so I think people have this new fresh vision about me.

(I don't think she just made this up.)

SJL: No matter what comment I make, So Eun always gives me a good reaction. She knows how to follow when I pull and how to reject me when I push. We’re on the same wave lengths. (the feelssssss :wub:)

You didn’t look awkward even at the beginning and it feels like you two are very comfortable with each other. Can we say that any tension is gone now?

KSE: Yes, we really became comfortable around each other. To be honest, I’m not the type to play push and pull when I’m in a relationship with someone. If I like something, I say it, I express everything I feel. However, I do play a bit of push and pull with Jae Lim-oppa. When we both go crazy, there’s no tension. Oppa is usually the one doing the pulling, so I do the pushing sometimes.

(I bet everyone already saw it just by watching the show.)

SJL: I feel like we do exactly the same thing. Of course, when two people date in real life, they fight sometimes, but this program is about showing the good aspect of being in a relationship, we can’t help the fact that they highlight the moments showing things are good between us. Of course, we’re still in the newlyweds phase, so we have nothing to fight about anyway. Haha.

(I noticed how SJL is too honest with his words, he is aware of every details and concerned about it. SINCERITY is there. ;))

We get to discover a new side of you when you’re in a relationship. What do you think, So Eun?

KSE: I thought I didn’t have aegyo, but I realized that I actually do. I’m the eldest daughter. I’ve always heard that I’ve been my family’s pillar since I was a kid, that I was a breadwinner, so I was a little bit blunt. However, it seems that aegyo naturally comes to me. When I watched myself in “We Got Married”, I also discovered this new side of me. It’s the kind of aegyo that isn’t aegyo but feels like aegyo at the same time?

Original article: Allure
Translation: @onesunnylady –thesunnytown.com

Sorry for cutting, highlighting and commenting on your post. "Sincerity" are everywhere.. such consistency.

Thanks  for posting it, it brings back memories. I feel their sincerity in the interview, they are both honest based on what I’ve seen from WGM, IMO.  Since you posted this interview, I'll share my thoughts about it and please don't be sorry if you think you are making any assumptions and making up conclusions, everyone has their own way of expressing their feelings.:)

We are all aware that both of them are actors, they can play tricks with the audience if they want, but maintaining the consistency of such character (they created, if there was) is difficult especially if the program don’t have scripts(lines that they have to say)--Some people keep on insisting that the program is scripted, it is but not the lines/conversations  and the actions of the people who are involve. If you noticed, the setup is different with SoLim couple, the cameras are installed inside the house; at first they may a little conscious with the camera’s presence until they got used to it, as time goes unconcioulsy forgot about it and be themselves around the house.  The atmosphere of such set up is totally different  if the cameraman are around, which only happens when they are outside the house. That’s the challenging part for our couple, see how KSE level of shyness(everytime SJR teases her) when they are outside compare when they are inside the house? I am not saying that KSE is acting when she is outside, I am saying that her real personality comes out when they are inside the house, I just couldn’t believe how fierce/ tough girl she is, so adorable. I’m not really sure how often they meet in a month to shoot the program, whatever that is, their level of comfort with each other is indeed LTE. LOL
Not all people who just met have such level of comfort and do the things that only “real couple” does. And come on, these two are still in contact and keep on cheering each other; do we need more proof that they are sincere during WGM days? Why does it always matter about the process when the two people are already friends and who knows what’s going on between them? Celebrities can sugarcoat if they want during their interviews but let’s give them a benefit of the doubt, after all we don’t know them personally to judge.;)

-------
I keep on laughing with the byuntae postsss, a forum is boring without it. LOL
@honeybees thank you for the recaps. :wub:

Just peep at our neighbour...guess their thread moves quite fast...haa.. you know I know...

Let make our LTE couple thread move as fast as possible.... just kidding...the most important is quality and not quantity... don't throw plates at me....^_^;......

Anyway, Solim still the best! 

Solim luv ♡♡♡

Just peep at our neighbour...guess their thread moves quite fast...haa.. you know I know...

Let make our LTE couple thread move as fast as possible.... just kidding...the most important is quality and not quantity... don't throw plates at me....^_^;......

Solim luv ♡♡♡

Haha, sorry that I've never peeped into other threads 'cause I'm really not interested in any CP except Solim.  Just spazz in this ship is happy enough..

Solimfinity!!  :wub:

Solim luv ♡♡♡

By the way, after seeing your post, I did a little statistical review about our next door neighbour who "retired" 19 days ago and compare with Solim.  I would like to share my findings with fellow Honeybees here:

1.  Average no. of pages of post per episode (up to last episode airing date)

Solim:  3148/38 = 82.8 pages/episode (highest in all WGM couples since Season 1)

Neighbour B:  1334/22 = 60.6 pages/episode

2.  Average no. of pages of post per day after last episode

Solim:  234/96 = 2.44 page/day

Neighbour B:  85/19 = 4.47 pages/day

3.  Average no. of pages of Solim posts per day up to 19 days after last episode:  79/19 = 4.16 pages/day

From the above statistics, it can be seen Solim Honeybees are doing not bad considering that neighbour B is enjoying posts related to idol group C activity news. :P

Solim luv ♡♡♡

By the way, after seeing your post, I did a little statistical review about our next door neighbour who "retired" 19 days ago and compare with Solim.  I would like to share my findings with fellow Honeybees here:

1.  Average no. of pages of post per episode (up to last episode airing date)

Solim:  3148/38 = 82.8 pages/episode (highest in all WGM couples since Season 1)

Neighbour B:  1334/22 = 60.6 pages/episode

2.  Average no. of pages of post per day after last episode

Solim:  234/96 = 2.44 page/day

Neighbour B:  85/19 = 4.47 pages/day

3.  Average no. of pages of Solim posts per day up to 19 days after last episode:  79/19 = 4.16 pages/day

From the above statistics, it can be seen Solim Honeybees are doing not bad considering that neighbour B is enjoying posts related to idol group C activity news. :P

forgive me chingus, may i ask who is that neighbor you are refering to ??? I know Im pabo...hahaha but I just visit this thread... I dont know someone remember me here but Im also one of the old honeybees here since thread 1.. For me no couple can defeat SOLIM !!! hahaha...I never go crazy except to them...

@lcgan filling the page with throwback of old article.. Mianhe:D another one for you @mktb

[201112 – Nylon] Song Jae Rim – Jae Rim’s resurrection

Song Jae Lim - Nylon

t/n: jaerim means resurrection in Korean.

If you think that this actor whose androgynous and particular charm draws attention is cold and sensitive even in the way he speaks, you’re wrong. The Song Jae Rim who speaks in a slow way as he distinctly shares his thoughts is a very clever man.

I think you show good poses because you’re a model.

Aye, but my manager told me earlier to show better poses…

We said everything you did was great and “as expected, models are different”.

(to the manager) This should be a phone memo.

(laugh) You’re currently filming “Flower Boy Ramyun Shop”. What kind of role do you play?

Jung Il Woo plays a character called “Cha Chi Soo”. Cha Chi Soo has a group of friends who are flower boys. I’m one of them. My character is called Hee Gon. He has this chic personality but knows how to have fun.

You also did some modelling in Japan this year. Are you still active as a model right now?

No. I don’t do modelling for now. I’m focusing on the drama.

There are a lot of models turned actors.  There are times when they do well, but it also happens that they’re being distinctive as models but don’t get to shine as actors. Aren’t you worried about that or don’t you feel any kind of pressure?

It’s something I do worry about, but I think it’s a worry shared by any person who wants to become an actor. “What is my personality?”, “What is my style?”, “Can I show it this way?”. It’s basic worry.

How would you describe your personality?

More than knowing what my personality is… I know how I look in other people’s eyes.

And how would that be? (laugh)

People don’t find me gentle the first time they meet me. That’s why I want to play city guys or chic guys because they match my looks. That’s because people who choose me see the exterior first. When I go to an audition, I must appeal to them by matching the image they had in mind, but I go in there knowing what they want. It’s what I do now and I want to show what’s inside of me later on.

If you get to choose later on, what would you like to try?

In the comedy genre, I like dark comedies. If I get this opportunity in my 20’s, it will be about the 880,000 won generation and the problems people in their 20’s have nowadays. I want to play a character dealing with problems you see in our society. A drama that can be funny, entertaining, a source of comfort because it would show exactly with honesty and calm the life we all live.

Your cameo in 2NE1’s music video was a hot topic. You played a bad guy who was violent toward CL.

It was only to stay true to what the director requested.

How was filming with 2NE1?

More than the fact that I got to work with 2NE1, it was an opportunity to show what I could do, so it was even more exciting.

Are you greedy?

I am. Greedy. I’m more than greedy.

For instance?

I want to pass all the auditions I take. (laugh)

Do you go through specific practice?

I’ll become a good actor if I do well. (laugh)

What is a good actor?

When you go “ah, he/she’s definitely made for this” and when you think about me and you get to associate me to specific things. For instance, what do you think about when you see Choi Min Su-sunbaenim? (I think about toughness, virility) And I want to become an actor like him who is associated to codes that are only his. That’s what I want when someone hears the name Song Jae Rim. I’m keeping searching for what will make it happen.

Are there things you particularly make efforts on to make it happen?

I’m always thinking about what can help me with my acting, be it the words or looks people give me. I like observing people. I like watching people acting. When I’m on a set, I don’t really miss on the opportunity to watch the other actors act, I constantly watch them. When someone says they’re going under because they’re lonely, it’s hard. That’s why I meet and talk to people to build a connection. After that, I take time for myself. I go back and forth a lot.

Back and forth?

When I meet people, if I want to see them a lot right after meeting them, I keep being on my own. I’m training myself to take my distances after being close. I don’t get swayed here and there and that’s how I can find myself.

What are your hobbies?

I’ve been into swimming lately. And playing the guitar. I like reading books about philosophy.

You read philosophy books?

I really enjoy psychology and Schopenhauer.

What is the latest book you read?

“자유 죽음”. [t/n: The Korean title is quite short compared to the translations. I know it is by Jean Amery, so I assume the English title is “On Suicide: A discourse on voluntary death”] There’s the glamorization of suicide by saying you can think of it in a noble way, but our society rules consider it as a bad thing. You’re not born through your own will, but death can be something you choose. It’s the book I’m reading right now.

Do you agree with this?

I agree. There’s nothing completely good in this world and there’s nothing completly bad either. What you think was a virtue before can become evil. It’s like tattoos. During the Goryeo days, it was part of a ritual, but it wasn’t something accepted by the generation before ours. When I read a book like this, it becomes a poison. If I get to medidate, it can also become the remedy. I use it as a remedy.

Since you’re talking about tattoos, you have a sentence tattooed on your shoulder. Is it your life motto?

“There’s nothing I can overcome among the hardships given to me.” It’s a phrase of the Bible. It’s a good belief, but I don’t really know about it today.

Do you go to church?

I do, but it’s something you should just talk about freely. I think I lost this belief.

So do you have a different motto today?

“Have fun”. Having fun, meeting people, I think I must find fun when I do these things to be able to enjoy them. It goes for acting too. It’s exhausting to say “I must convince people with the way I express this”. When you make something really meaningful to you, you’re oppressed. I think being able to have a easy life for anyone is about finding your own satisfaction, your own enjoyment and finding freely something interesting in anything you do.

Have you been wanting to be a model or an actor since your school days?

I wanted become an actor before becoming a model. I often get asked why I wanted to be an actor. I thought about it a lot. I got asked this question in a recent interview and I thought about the answer a couple of days ago. “Why did I want to become an actor?” To be honest, why I wanted to get into acting, when I started wanting to be an actor, I forgot the reason.

Did you want to do it since high school?

No. I don’t think I did.

Ah, so when you were in college, then?

I was a major in computing and information systems when I was in college. My plan was just to work in a company. When my father was young, he had his business, but it didn’t turn out well. So I thought “if I become an office worker, I’ll get a salary every month”. When I was in high school, I didn’t know what I wanted to do. I didn’t know a job like being an editor existed. When I was young, the career choices that were listed on the back of the workbook supplement in the college entrance preparation private academy were nurse, doctor, lawyer…

There was this supplement?

Ah, you didn’t know.

It’s the first time I hear about that.

Not even knowing this makes you even comfortable to find a job. I couldn’t think I could just see this written in an Excel sheet made by someone else and decide the college I’ll go to by telling to myself “I like this job, so I must go there”. I thought it wouldn’t be okay for me to go through the school life by the book.

Why?

I think we’re not given time to find our own values, to organize our own thoughts. Our society goes very fast, so when you’re in high school, you learn only about how to study, you learn nothing about how to live. Except when it comes to worrying about SATs, we can’t really know how enjoy life. How did I get here? When did I want to become an actor, what did I want to become… When I first got into college, I wanted to work in a lab. I told myself, “I must wear the white coat and do research because I joined the Animal Resources department” because I had failed at my major exam.

What’s the Animal Resources course about?

You do research on proteins and things like that.

So you must have studied really hard.

If it had become my major, I was planning to study hard. (laugh) However, I didn’t work hard and I failed. That’s how changes are about. How someone’s life changes. You must go to college to study the things you want to study, but your grade is also based on other things… We don’t have many options.

You’re still a rookie actor. Do you think you have the “star quality”?

Hm, any actor has his own mannerism at some extent. I think of it at some extent, but I don’t brag about it. There are many people who soar and crawl, but thinking “I will make it” is a shameful thought for a rookie. I think you’ll get good results if you do. It only goes up to thinking about it.

If one word could sum up your personality?

I always say the same thing. “Feather”.

Feather? Why?

Birds have feathers. When birds flock together, wherever one goes, all of them go. However, if a feather gets lost, even if it doesn’t go to the place it wanted to go, the wind can bring it up or down and it’s free, it’s light. When it’s not restricted by space, it floats around in the air. It is pretty unstable, but if your heart can adjust to this unstability, you can feel at ease and actually find your own stability. I think it’s a good way of thinking.

Sounds hard.

Even when you’re in water, if you float, you just float. However, if you keep telling yourself “what should I do? what should I do?”, you will sink. So it’s the same. Finding stability in an unstable situation. Acting is just the same. When I don’t know which line the other person will say, if I worry only about myself, we will be disconnected. Balance is about forgetting about yourself. That’s why I hate being restricted when it comes to acting or in my interactions with other people. That’s why I want to be a feather. Because I’m a feather.

(laugh) So it means you’re finding your own balance within instability right now?

Yes. I’m doing a good job. I’m working hard. I’m struggling. I’m putting efforts into it. It will turn out great.

Original article: Nylon
Translation: @onesunnylady –thesunnytown.com

Archived