[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

Have you seen him in the House Cook Master Baek program?? I think he is looking very good, nice simple style and his body is very fit.:wub:

And who is mothering his bias? Is it Soeun fans?or Jaerim? To be honest I am upset sometimes when I see demanding posts on Jaerim IG, like telling him to do this and that, blabla it is their life, we can spazz and be delulu about them but is it necessary to go to their instagram and demand things? I hope none of the honeybees here do those things...

Not yet, maybe two weeks ago i saw the preview on Channel M but Mr Song still not in the cast, so i havent watch him yet on House Cook Master Baek, and one of Mr Baek restauran is near with my neighbourhood hahhahaa... plan to go there *poke @Bloomingnesh* hhahahaa....

hahahaha i talk about So Eun and Jae Rim Fans ^^ thou we name our self as Honeybees or SOLIM Fans not as So Eun or Jae Rim fans but our love to Jae Rim and to So Eun is same as them, so why dont we respect each other choice ? as they love to So Eun, i love So Eun too thou is not the name of Angels, same with Jae Rim, i love Jae Rim thou i am not Viento, i love Jae Rim and So Eun equally as Honeybees...

about fans demand things, i know it irritated for Jae Rim fans or So Eun fans, but its not like So Eun or Jae Rim will grant their wish too... i just see it in positive ways, as long they not demand negative thing its all okay for me ^^

well I guess I am a bit in the middle because I am a Jaerim fan from before We Got Married but I like Soeun for him so I am also a Honeybee. I got to see Jaerim fans saying wrong things about Soeun which I don't like as a honeybee. Also I don't like when they said poor Jaerim blablabla, poor Jaerim? How is he poor?It makes him look pitiful... 

About the shipping with others I don't mind Jaerim fans or Soeun fans shipping them with others it is their right if they want to do it let them.

I really really hope if it happens that Soeun or Jaerim are dating someone else no one will go in their IGs to complain or say poor Soeun or poor Jaerim. I am fearing it...even though I want them to date each other if they are dating others and happy just let them be!

But I really hope they date each other just look at them, so happy together::wub:

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@bluffky12

Whether it's real or reel...

THIS my favorite SoLim couple for "Couple clothes" Simple white shirts, bumblebee pants...  yoyo13

Question: Was Jae Rim doing in purpose to show off his panty too by pose like that way??? yoyo47

*Slap-myself* Sawwrryyyy I should behave like a decent gurl, hahahahahaha...

@Niel2804

Yeahhhhh... We miss the naughty-pervy, classic bad-boy, bare face Song husband...

Even he didn't wash, hahahahahahaha... yoyo121

About over-protecting toward their bias... I have to say... "too much love will kill you." hahahahahahahahaha...

They should learn from Honeybees... Learn how to forgive, forget and let it go...

Hahahahhaa he didnt wash but he still Sexy, hahhahha even So Eun admit it LOL

my reaction to Over Protected Fans :

PS :

Credit to owner and Daesung for his precious face kkkkk

If Jae Rim doesn't want to wash.. Let's help him to wash up, Coconut tree, HAHAHAHAHA...

OPSS!!! *slap-myself* sawwrrryyyyyyy.... cici02

Well.. It's not that I'm faking myself or live-up my name by "ignorance-inna" but as much as I read those malicious comments from SoLim haters.. I just... You know... I don't understand at all. Probably because they and me are living in different planets, hahahahahaha...

So... when I read A, B,C & D about Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun... Or, how they "pity-on" SoLim shippers because they so-called us for being delusional acute...

My reactions:

gossipeyeroll8614.gif

#WHATEVER

well I guess I am a bit in the middle because I am a Jaerim fan from before We Got Married but I like Soeun for him so I am also a Honeybee. I got to see Jaerim fans saying wrong things about Soeun which I don't like as a honeybee. Also I don't like when they said poor Jaerim blablabla, poor Jaerim? How is he poor?It makes him look pitiful... 

About the shipping with others I don't mind Jaerim fans or Soeun fans shipping them with others it is their right if they want to do it let them.

I really really hope if it happens that Soeun or Jaerim are dating someone else no one will go in their IGs to complain or say poor Soeun or poor Jaerim. I am fearing it...even though I want them to date each other if they are dating others and happy just let them be!

But I really hope they date each other just look at them, so happy together::wub:

^^ me also don't understand when i read people said that Jae Rim is poor why they pity him ... hhahahahhahaha

He got many CF, Drama, pointed as brand ambassador, have asian tour as Song Jae Rim, aaah molla i see him with my eyes not their eyes so i dont see what they see kkkkk

No one of us know SoLim destiny partner, this is why we gathering here on SoLim Paradise, here we can Delulu about them together as a Couple, and if they become real couple then we are the happiest shippers ^^

If Jae Rim doesn't want to wash.. Let's him to wash up, Coconut tree, HAHAHAHAHA...

OPSS!!! *slap-myself* sawwrrryyyyyyy.... cici02

Well.. It's not that I'm faking myself or live-up my name by "ignorance-inna" but as much as I read those malicious comments from SoLim haters.. I just... You know... I don't understand at all. Probably because they and me are living in different planets, hahahahahaha...

So... when I read A, B,C & D about Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun... Or, how they "pity-on" SoLim shippers because they so-called us for being delusional acute...

My reactions:

#WHATEVER

Hahahahha he is one years old so lets gooo Capt muahahhahhaa.....

what they Pity on us ?

Dear Haters

774bd08a38e913ea2793405d331bf3ae.jpglargetumbh.jpg

Pict Credit to Owner

@Niel2804

HUH!?! They said Song Jae Rim is poor?????? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

tumblr_mpkua1Z0uk1s7tme3o1_500.gif

Aigoooo... I think those hard-core fan girls are really blinded by their love toward him. So they just digest everything about him. I don't think Jae Rim is poor guy. He earns a lot especially when he starting involved himself in WGM variety show. I knew that he took odds job in some period but right now he has stable incomes. SM (SM C&C is SM too, however) is one of big 3 Company who knows how to marketing their artist. Unlikely Idols who have to share their income with members. Actors/Actress, I guess got clear cut from their Agency. Well, Song Jae Rim is not the filthy rich guy but eyyyyyyy.... don't be so naïve, he's an actor after all... He earns MORE than a working class guy, hahahahahaha...

About haters... idk, I think I just "whatever' with them as long as they didn't poke my butts while I'm shipping SoLim, hahahahahaha... They are well-welcome from me if they wish to pair their bias with someone else. They with their delusional story and me with mine, hahahahahaha...

My story is... Song Jae rim and Kim So Eun .... COUPLE!!!

105321_60714_4112.jpg

cici14

"Solim First Time Ever" series

48. Chu, baby chu

When Jaerim was making breakfast, he gave Soeun a small glass of kudzu vine root juice.

005RnbUwgw1evsysfsqffj31hc0u0q60.jpg

Soeun took it in one mouthful without second thought

005RnbUwgw1evsysgjyukj31hc0u0dju.jpg

Wow.. It's so bitter!!

005RnbUwgw1evsyshpchuj31hc0u0adj.jpg

Jaerim pointed to his own lips making "chu, baby chu" sound indicating a kiss would be very sweet..

005RnbUwgw1evsysiizlgj31hc0u0gqm.jpg

When they had a cup of coffee during breakfast, Jaerim won't forget to make a kiss with the figures on the cup!!

005RnbUwgw1evsysk31h6j31hc0u0aej.jpg

Of course he was trying to make Soeun familiar with implication of bobo (kiss)

005RnbUwgw1evsysman9sj31hc0u0dkg.jpg

Unfortunately, with all those implications by Jaerim, he didn't fulfill his wish of having a kiss with Soeun in their WGM stint.  This remains a regret also for all of us Honeybees!!

Some gifs of todays House Cook Master Chef:     cr.in the gif via songjaelimchn at weibo

005SNsOEgw1ew3hmdhtmcg309n05db2a.gif

005SNsOEgw1ew3hmeyodrg309n05db29.gif

005SNsOEgw1ew3hmj9dn2g309n05dhdv.gif

Poor Rim is strugging making the kimbap :)

005SNsOEgw1ew3hmp7tvyg309n05du10.gif

005SNsOEgw1ew3hmrhhl8g309n05dx6p.gif

Love his smile here:

005SNsOEgw1ew3hmthhw7g309n05dnpd.gif

005SNsOEgw1ew3hmvchheg309n05dkjl.gif

005SNsOEgw1ew3hmytodig309n05dhdt.gif

He really is eating well, glad he joined this program:

005SNsOEgw1ew3hmx0p29g309n05dhdt.gif

005SNsOEgw1ew3hpyezl6g309n05d1ky.gif

Next week: meat, looks like lamb but not sure...

005SNsOEgw1ew3hpw3bllg309n05d7ov.gif

Maybe I put too many gifs? Sorry I don't know how to do spoiler...

Hi again honeybees, solim218 sent me another info:

팬들이 잶에게 준 소은이 선물은 매니저를 통해 모두 전달했다고 얘기했어요^^.
"Fans gave Jaelim presents for Soeun, and Jaelim will pass them to Soeun through his manager^^"

BOOLmvH9t.jpg

So not only C-fans, but also K-fans pass presents to Soeun through jaelim~
If this is the case, then, can Jaerim and Soeun also pass their own presents or love letters for each other through their managers?  keke~

~~

By the way, I hope honeybees won't mind that I extended our sincerest thanks to solim218 (ppdr2). I told them how grateful we are (Solim soompi fans) for all of the information, and hoping that we can continue loving Solim for infinity (forever!) ♥

Hidden Content

If you guys have instagram, you may also want to share to them the love of soompi fans^^  https://instagram.com/ppdr2/

Have an awesome rest of the weekend honeybees! 
Now back to lurker mode~

Having So-rim shippers in Korea leaves me the feeling that honeybees have their own spokespeople that cross national borders and convey our love and feelings to So-rim first hand and not through Internet... It's so thrilling!

Lee Soo-hyuk and Kim So-eun couple?? It's only natural that a couple from a drama gets its fans, but I don't like it.

Some gifs of todays House Cook Master Chef:     cr.in the gif via songjaelimchn at weibo

Love his smile here:

JR become 'flower boy'?  I don't think this shirt suit him..... :-(    

Love his smile here:

Really? Why? I totally disagree, the shirt really suits him. He looks so handsome...it makes his face stand out. I also don't like the flower boy image but I like that shirt and the hair and the face, and...:wub:

ok too much fangirling lol

Hello my dearest..Solim chingus, how's your days?? :D..... after reading a news brought by our dearest chingu @blacklilie :P Lulu on the cloud right?...:lol: So I am dropping by for a Solim recap episode 13,....its a little bit late than its suppose to, i tried to make a post every Solim day aka Saturday....but lately...Saturday don't like me that much, i barely free on Saturday....:tears: to my favourite all time likers @casshinkii its so good to see your name again chingu.

Ohhh btw to dearest @renvic seeing your id names on this thread again...brought back all the nostalgia...i am so glad to see you again...& about your ff...as a member of B team....may i request more detail R rated scenes for the last 2 chapters..juseyo...:phew:        @Binnies gomowoyo for mentioned my name, hwaiting in learning how to post an image...i hope to see you soon.. and to my sister @Niel2804...i told you before, its taste like sardine...:P Dear, @lovely_alain chingu, your recent post not helping me brought down Lulu back...hahhahaah,& thank you for your "Solim First Time Ever". I enjoyed it so much...last but not least to a newbie @mktb welcome to our house...make yourself at home..sorry for a late welcomes...I felt so happy every times a newbie came in:D

________________________________________________________________________________________

This episode start with continuation from their wedding reception. This time its uri cutie wifey, who's trying to figure out her own husband by only touching an adam apples out of 6 candidates.

Candidate No 1 .......aaaahh~~~

Candidate 2 .... It's not him...after touched him just a milisecond

Candidate 3 .....It's too big

Skipped candidate 4....**** me : waeyo??? .....

Candidate 5 .....  (a nervous clown)...... He's doesn't have one !!!..hahaha *** aigooooyaa...She literally kill his pride...:P

Mc : How can a men dont have it??!! (every one bursting out laughing) ....try again..

KSE: He have facial hair....he need to shave....kkkkkk... *** double kill****

And now...her nampyeon turned...our sly hubby already closed his eyes even before she touched him....:D Waeyo Song Jae Rim-shi??....Ohh i would like to re-post a pov from our dear @blacklile where she shared this in a Solim first thread....and observation & intellectual researched made by DC Gall chingus regarding, Jaerim act...here it is.....

2009091468_83e291e6_zpsk5xtlcqq.gif    2009091468_d8e97f39_zpsrrkdu75z.gif

"DC fan (산타소림)'s analysis : The neck is a very vulnerable area of the body.  Yes, the boys knew SE had no bad intentions but, it's human instinct to guard your body, which in their case, keeping their eyes open and watching SE. Even the 5urprise members who filmed a drama with SE were on guard. JL, on the other hand closed his eyes (the DC fan went 'heol' and didn't know how to express it in words). During their blind date, his kept his eyes open when SE was feeling his AA. Just how close these two have gotten since their first meeting"
Cr: 산타소림 @ DcGall

This fan is absolutely right. I wouldn't close my eyes if someone I'm not close to were to grab my neck, even if it's just a game. Or, or JL was totally enjoying it. Hahaha! (blacklilie)

And personally i agreed 100% with blacklilie chingu pov...our sly nampyeon was totally enjoying her touched...:w00t:

breath_zps2fmd5zol.gif

Finally, wifey made her decisions, "the last person"...she said ..and when MC brought him in front of her...

SE: Hold on....I can tell him from his breathing (before take off her blindfold)..........

Awwwwwwwwww ~~~~~~~ So Eunna....!!! How can you told its your husband by the way his breathing...???You need to be so close and intimate with that particular person, in order to knew them by their breathing.. :w00t:.....kkkkkkkkkk....How closed they already become??? Intellectual speaking her body remembered him.......right?.:P because...he always hugged her...kkk

tumblr_ngitrerZXJ1r4fs5vo1_500.gif

For examples like that....."igoba...igoba"....of course she remembered his breathing,....and me, i will always remembered how happy he was...when wifey made the right guess....Look at his face...his gummy smile, the way he lovely putted his hands on her waist ....he was so d**m happy......!!! :D He expressed his overwhelming feeling in his BRI...

ef418512-98fb-4492-a47a-f8b2e22e4aa0_zps517172b7-d511-4bbc-afbc-670070cd5793_zps

JR : I wanted to lift her up, she was so adorable.If she wasn't wearing her skirt's,i will twirled her 720 degree. It drives me crazy.Because of So Eun......

Awwwwwww~~~~~ (fingers curled)....what a bold statement....I can feel you man...Your lovely wife made a right guess out of 6 candidates base only on their adam apples....And she guest its right in one shot !!! ...Even two females MC inside the studio surprised with her ability...MC Misun, kept wondering "Can you really tell the different??? ".....kkkkkk:lol:

So.....you're planning to twirl her like this?.....

insta131fc.gif

I really love...the way she caressed her arms...he felt overwhelming (proud & happy) .mixed together...And the way MC Gold Jacket Ajusshi starred at them...like a proud honeybees leader saying "Jharanda...You look so good together"....kkkkkk :P

MMRsZi.gif

Ooooohhh...I putted this images, because i noticed there was a love sticker under his armpit...of course wifey was the one putted it there right? who else?....but the question is why there??.Is that means wifey obsession with her nampyeon armpits began on wedding day? B) Did she noticed something.....and that "something" will later on trigger her obsession??..meolla..

arm_zps8a65d3e6.png

Finally the last mission for this tiring reception was "push up of love" where nampyeon had to do a push up with his wife on his back every times he heard a word "Honey".....And i can believed these two sly MCs including Eric Nam involved in a fraud against him....sigh...poor Jae Rim...that song actually don't have that much words "Honey" in its...They both conspired to play a tricked on him...:tears:  Luckily he have the most understanding wife on his sides...she helped him by slightly lift up her butt from his back so that he don't felt her weight...and he felt so thankful, for her consideration.....kkkkk...They understand each other well :wub: 

mqdefault.jpg

When we thought, the mission finally over, MC ajusshi added one more impromptu mission.."majimak" he said...Acting cute aka Korean Most Love's Mission "Aegyo".....hahahahaha...i never understand this, a desire to see someone acting cute...but well..."From a differences...We learns" right?...So...Here we had...our first sly nampyeon aegyo....:lol:

33.gif?w=300&h=169

"Rise up yours spoons juseyo ~~~" :sweatingbullets:

tumblr_ngitrerZXJ1r4fs5vo7_500.gif

Finally !!! ~~~ They won !!!!! That D**n Flight Ticket....Omooo....:tears: ***felt so touched**

16hOfR4.png

Athe tiring reception ended...The lovely couple went outdoor..sharing their private moments together...

SE: Wedding are tiring, but the reception is tiring too. Oppa, i can't do that again...

Me : So Eunna.....you dont need to do that again...just married him for real...your "wedding" been watched by a million Koreans on a national television...they already knew...All you need to do its register your marriage...no need to repeat those tiring thing again,

shoulder2_zpslepzehba.gif

When they arrived from their little walked...TADAAAA ~~~ Hubby small present for his tiring wife....A pinkeu pinkeu wedding van...on a tow truck....because nampyeon don't have a manual driving license...He tried to take it..but failed miserably... Still i applauded him for always trying his best for his wife...:D MC Misun : How considerate..... Me: :wub:

They went for a ride on a tow truck,hubby told his wife, he felt bad because of his failure..but as a good wife who always supported her husband ..she calmly said "Its not bad, It feel nice, like filming a drama"  trying hard to console her husband....Grhhhhh...

RUs0zD3.gif

In her effort to console her depressed husband....we get ourselves...Solim first drama parody ...***i think so, please let it be right...kkkk***

Jaerim : If you do this its, kidnapping...

So Eun : Do you wanna eat or you wanna go out with me ( a real drama scrip)

Kiyaaaaa ~~ I don't really know, either nampyeon felt the drama script was too cheesy for him..or her words sound sincerely coming from her heart.....All i know was...he was so happy & excited been together with her...^_^ privately....As wifey felt excited she continued the act....

So Eun : Do you wanna go out with me or you gonna die with me (real script)....

Hubby just smiling happily.....i don't know what inside his mind hearing those words...but for sure its made him keep smiling....

YLxzKs2.gif

iEFUOUO.gif?1dipoSyD.gif?1 SIJCxEZ.gif?1

As they continued...hubby listed down what happened for the whole day...from made a bouquet, to welcome their guests and fitting their wedding dresses....It was very tiring day for two of them...

So Eun : "Trying the wedding dresses was so difficult.To make your chest like that...you push everything up from bottoms and grab                 hold" (showing it with her hands)

Jae Rim : "So..you were lift up too?"

So Eun: "Huh???...(embarrassed) .....I don't need it".....kkkkk her face turned red..

Jae Rim : "You were born with it"

So Eun : " I am an hourglass normally"...talking about her S lines....Hahahaah...She was so shy..but trying hard to keep calm...

Jae Rim: "Okay. I acknowledged it"...kkkkkk (boyaaa~~~~)...

Me: Their whole conversation making me speechless......

tumblr_ngorzonefA1qbh321o3_500.gif

Kiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~ !!! This was the moments where literally almost making all honeybees comes to an extinction.:sweatingbullets: She intertwined her fingers with him...and its surprised him at first..before he followed her action a few seconds after....

Caption : So Eun nonchalantly hold his hands FIRST !! ~~~~:wub: 

tumblr_ngorzonefA1qbh321o4_500.gif

So Eun : I lost a lot of weight...telling him her worried while caressing his thumb...Kiyaaaa (100x):wub:

.***i barely survive from getting extinction ...only to be extinct again...??...literally**:lol:

tumblr_ngsafwTe2G1s9rd3uo8_250.gif 

SE :I guest you from both side. Other people's don't have a sharp jaw's lines likes this **** keep caressing his neck***

Caption: She touching him again while telling him about it.

Hahahahahha even PD nim surprised by the way she constantly touching him....kkkkkkk

axemanship.jpg?lgfp=3000

Finally after a series of intimidate & lovely scenes inside the van.Our couple arrived at an open camp side where they will enjoyed a romantic camp fire together. Nampyeon then transformed himself as an amazing woodcutter even he never tried it before. And wifey found it interesting..and decided to give it a tried...as usual she always likes to try a new thing.

Me: Jae rim ah~~~ how i knew you always wanted to be close with your wife...but you seriously can't stand behind her  not when she tried to swing that axed...aigooooyaaa ~~~ this love-struck boy...ottokhee... :P What should we do about him....kkkkk

soeun3_zpsf066a0e2.png

His angel's who turned herself into a gold fish breads seller ajumma..

Sometimes he become a mischievous, sly,pervy,shameless & dorky hubby...but the fact id ,no one can denied he is also very details & considerate hubby. Knowing it going be very cold night, and they will camping outside, he brought for his wife a muff, blanket and prepared a hot fish cakes & goldfish breads as a midnight snacks, for wifey who might be hungry..making two females MC inside the studio in awe of him.... ^_^ As they continued their night...with a few parody scenes of golds fish breads ajumma and her customer story....Hahahaha

my-movie.gif?w=320

A series of an explosive agyeo in the middle of the night !!! hahahhahaha

Jae Rim : Do yo want something as gift? I'll bring in back from my trip. (asking her lovingly)

So Eun : You !! ~~ (answered him slyly) awwwww ~~~~ i don't know a cheesy words can be contagious...but she started to resemble her husband more and more by the past...

As his smiles started to curve on his face...he started to stomped his foot & wiggling like a cute adorable years little boy...asking his mother for a lollipop. His aegyo exploded !!  "Of course i'll come back !!" he said.****aigooooo can i pitch his cheeks***

band_zpsa23ddai3.gif

They received a black band as part as their gift...and they need to perform an additional mission.Walks around by tiding their foots with a black band. When they started to search for the black band...wifey unconsciously reached her hand underneath his legs and near his lower part...."Ommmooo !! ~~~~ Jagi"...he said while making an embarrassed face. This is Jae Rim specialty...kkkk

Surprised by his acted wifey immediately let go of the band and looked at him blankly...and the moment he putted both of his hands on his lower part and closed his legs...she started to laugh....finally understand her mischievous intention....:phew:   

tumblr_ngsafwTe2G1s9rd3uo3_250.gif 

Caption:" It's too childish of this couple" :lol:

So they started to walk with that band."The band that makes you feel love" said MC Golden Jacket ajusshi...kkkkk This bands had a scary reputation ..no other couples succeed in one try...previous two couples..having a hard times using them.But our Solim made the bands felt useless...They don't even have any problem from the start. Hhahaaha So Eun..even mocked the band by kept complaining..."What is this?..There is no point (using it) !!!!! . It made us looked idiot in the middle of moonlight"...kkkkk

Me: Hahahha aigoooo...this girl can knew her husband by he's breathing...those stupid band was useless for them...:P

3ebc1d1d2ebb6d1c807206504415800d_zpsc99e

They wrapped up their midnight camping by watching a stars. Hubby brought with him a telescope he borrowed before.He watched a movie where a couple watched a stars together.So he really wanted to spend his precious time watching a stars together with his wife.Unfortunately....they only can watched a slight tiny star that disappeared within a seconds..Seeing his disappointed wife, hubby said..."Ahhhh i can see them...(staring intensely into her eyes)...There they are ~~~!!!! ***Hahahahah fainted again..Eric Nam...I can understand how you felt...i felt goosebumps too...kkkkkk. 

With this, i ended up my recaps of Solim episode 13...See you all again this Saturday (if i can :tears:)...Bye bye for now...:wub:

________________________________________________________________________________________

Previously .... Inside the black room. Jae Rim Interviewed......

" I can cross a country like that.Should we try to tied our hands together and go to an usual date? Ahhh I remembered everything. What should i do".....

The Story of a Black Band Part 2...to be continue.....

sorimep13-2_zps3255fb81.png

All gifs and pictures are not mine.

Full credit to the owners Blacklilie, adniRose, Kickazzkriss,Soerak,Pre,Overachiver & Solim Tumblr

Love his smile here:

Really? Why? I totally disagree, the shirt really suits him. He looks so handsome...it makes his face stand out. I also don't like the flower boy image but I like that shirt and the hair and the face, and...:wub:

ok too much fangirling lol

but I prefer shirtless song jae rim,hehehe...

1412420902-1048982274-o.jpg

my *fangirling* mode is much more worse..hahahaha

tumblr_m561dpyYhF1qdq5u6.gif

*pic and gif credit to the owner..

*mianhae,im using mobile..no spoiler button..hehe

Have you seen him in the House Cook Master Baek program?? I think he is looking very good, nice simple style and his body is very fit.:wub:

And who is mothering his bias? Is it Soeun fans?or Jaerim? To be honest I am upset sometimes when I see demanding posts on Jaerim IG, like telling him to do this and that, blabla it is their life, we can spazz and be delulu about them but is it necessary to go to their instagram and demand things? I hope none of the honeybees here do those things...

Not yet, maybe two weeks ago i saw the preview on Channel M but Mr Song still not in the cast, so i havent watch him yet on House Cook Master Baek, and one of Mr Baek restauran is near with my neighbourhood hahhahaa... plan to go there *poke @Bloomingnesh* hhahahaa....

hahahaha i talk about So Eun and Jae Rim Fans ^^ thou we name our self as Honeybees or SOLIM Fans not as So Eun or Jae Rim fans but our love to Jae Rim and to So Eun is same as them, so why dont we respect each other choice ? as they love to So Eun, i love So Eun too thou is not the name of Angels, same with Jae Rim, i love Jae Rim thou i am not Viento, i love Jae Rim and So Eun equally as Honeybees...

about fans demand things, i know it irritated for Jae Rim fans or So Eun fans, but its not like So Eun or Jae Rim will grant their wish too... i just see it in positive ways, as long they not demand negative thing its all okay for me ^^

Omo, omo.. Are you my long lost sister? we're totally similar.. .. You speak my mind.. All of it.. I also love Jaerim since Oh! My School and even love him more like folded 100 times when I saw him on WGM.. After WGM started, nothing feels the same.. I really didn't feel any interest on his drama pairing cause I keep feeling regretful, why So Eun is not her co-star.. Same goes to So Eun.. That's why I decided to stark unlurk here since then, cause I need to venilate my frustration about that matter and dealing with my withdrawal symptom after WGM.. LOL

@crazyasian73 I'm an insomniac, dear.. So I'm officially one of zom-bee.. Keke

@mktb welcome dear.. Have you watched Solim's unaired scenes? if not, maybe fellow honeybees would love to share the link for engsubbed ones.. If you can understand korean, you can just watch it without sub on Just Jaerim youtube channel

Finally got time to say something about everyone post about non Solimer who find excuse to always say something not too nice about this couple. @innasalvatore @Niel2804 Well say what you feel about them. As long as they don't burst your bubbles then they can say or post whatever they like. We know our hearts and where it stand when it come to our love this two. I will be forever support their choice even if they break my heart a little. There are time I grow little tired of their slow snail progress. On the other hand, they are so pure and genuine good people that I can't ignore my devote to them and only them..I can't speech for everyone but I know everyone who come here on regularly basic and show how much they love Solimer. Maybe you guys love them more than me. I question myself how well do I show my love for them. All I know is I am here and being around you guys make me happy that I can LOL and cry little when I need to let it out. This is all that matter. If I fall this ship for some reasons, I will always got great memories all the good times share with everyone. That will always be engraved in my memory..

@cruncyroll your recap is so good to read and give us the chance to mesmerize of Solimer and how beautiful they look together. I know we are busy with our lives and you got your. I appreciate you always got time to share your recap for those who are just getting to know this couple. They got a chance to read your recap. Well done. I agree with you on some many of their touches is so natural that they really love to feel each other. Skin to skin is always best feeling to get to know someone. I'm wondering if they miss that feeling that I got so use to. I know their hands is so itchy to find each other again. But their owners are too busy to find time for their hands to meet...tumblr_ngorzonefA1qbh321o4_500.gif

I love this hands intertwined with each other. The way her thumb caress his thumb.  Make my heart melt into thousand pieces.

@hyuklover_eida you should start writing fanfic about this couple. Don't let only @renvic be the only byuntae writer to write about Solim. Are you craving for some R actions from Solim? That why you post those sexy shirtless Jaerim in his underwear. Where are moderators or @innasalvatore to put on censor on your post? You know me I dare not to take my eyes away from you know what. I too ashamed to admit my pervy eyes love to stare it. :phew: I think you hit your head by coconut to forget how to put those pic on hidden content..You sneaky unnie and I know you learn from this cheesy man....

Image result for sexy song jae rim

@‌_sofie_ love gif of this man giving goat kiss. He is directing to his woman for not letting him seal his lip on her. If only he is cast in a movie with her as his lover. I don't know if I can survive them locking their lips. Make sure you gif them every second in super slow motion. My eyes will be lock on the screen and giggle of happiness.

@innasalvatore do you know you are so pervy in so funny way. I know that the bubblebee short is very open as he lift his leg and I wonder did Soeun saw something that she shouldn't have seen. I can't help remembering honeybees talk about him not wearing underwear in samari house. I think to myself when I want to be comfortable do I wear it or not. May he is too comfortable with her so he is asking the same question. How far should he go if she is ok? I keep thinking of his thing rubbing her head. I know she must felt it. How can you not? I miss this byuntae couple....I love you are so similar to my taste that I glad you are not too shy to share with us....Besides this is us so why not be comfortable to be little crazy with our byuntae minds. We got to exercise them if not we will lose it.  I don't know about you but me I do exercise it whenever it needs to be ready...if you know what I mean...if not then you and your side kick should find out from your byuntae Jaerim to share his thought.

@peace79 me and you are tight like glue. So don't worry about me going anywhere. I know something I might hurt your feeling so sorry in advance. This is my not thinking before post. I let my thoughts goes a little crazy.....:vicx: Don't be shy to set me straight whenever I get too much....

@Niel2804 Bored on the job....Should I report to your boss? I think you are slack on job...Polluted by Solim too much to focus on your work. I know I am like you...That why I like your style..I'm glad mine is too busy to notice me. I know why you like this man to be natural and meaty....The model Jaerim is too skinny to grab any meat. And it is not satisfying at all if you know where I am going with this....I know you know. Let just leave as that. I'm happy you and capt always find way to bring some fun and byuntae in this thread. I'm loving it.....

E2dVUy9.gif

This is going to be my favorite gif thank to Gall and _sofie_ for post it......:wub:Back at you and your yummy lip. I want to kiss this screen but I afraid some where there is a selca stick going to hit on my head...So I don't dare to do it.

Taylor-Swift-Shake-Off-GIFs.gif

This is for you @Niel2804 for old time sake. Let shake all the haters off of our tutu. I like to be delulu is more fun...Don't you agree....

Cr. owners

HAPPY SPAZZING:wub:

Hey guys! 
New SolimShipper here. 
:wub:
I watched WGM Solim couple, a month ago and I found how adorable those two are, so natural. I am definitely 100 % sure that SJR will pursue KSE no matter what. (My wishful thinking, hopefully it comes true :phew:)
And I can't help myself but miss them all the time, I even watched it again for the second time right after I finished the complete episodes, and yes, only the cuts for Solim couple only.:lol: :crazy:
Then I started following them at IG, browsing about them until I found someone who posted a pic of her with SJR, I commented on her post and the rest is history, now here I am: Ready to spazz with you guys. haha
What is the name of Solim Shippers btw? :lol:

@ mktb
    Welcome to the family of Solim Shippers we are happy to have you to add to our group. Honeybees here are all friendly. Inna Salvatore is the capt. of this boat.  We can sail as along as we want w/ smile on our face. Me, even though I am not familiar w/ the computer, I tried my best to  quote  on this page for it makes me feel comforting my heart. I really miss Solim couple so w/o this fan page I don't know what will I do. I have also another fan page w/c is SoLim PH & Int'l. Fans and this soompi forums LTE Couple is the one who gives us many good new news about Solim Couple. So, overall I am very thankful to this forums for this is the source or information about Solim. Again welcome and have a happy spazzing on this thread.

Articles about Song Jae Rim for HCMB and Laneige Event by topstarnews

집밥 백선생 송재림 / tvN

Source: http://article.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=151910

송재림 / LANEIGE

Source: http://article.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=151326

tenasia.hankyung is one of Media which is actively wrote about Kim So Eun and to be honest I love to lurking-mode on this Media, hahahahahaha... Found one article that used Kim So Eun and Changmin... Oh, they ship them? HAHAHAHAHAHA... Just kidding, Peeps... Anyway, our neighbor open new Paradise thread for Kim So Eun and Lee So HOT, hahahahahaha... Whooaaaaa, I don't know that they're so serious, hahahahahaha... SoLim Ship gets love-rival? Hahahahahahaha...

조슬기

But no one can compare to him [ Jaerim ] on how he showed his love to her. He once said in the black room interview that no one like him as a husband. But I fear now. How about the heart get tired on showing his love because of jealous. I don't know myself I am imagining Jaerim got jealous to those male celebrity w/ Soeun. I got the feeling and it is bothering me. I don't know how many percentage is Jaerim to her heart.
I also feel sad because Jaerim always mention his past lover in his interview. Oh! what will I do someone comfort me please and give me advice coz now I was crying and my heart ache for them.

Archived