[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

Soeun put the hashtag #가을남자 under Cuni's photo yesterday.

If you google 가을남자 and 송재림, you will find this news:

http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA31&newsid=01348086609471256&DCD=A10102

Though the news was issued on 26 August 2015 but it mentioned Jaerim's photo shoot for Geek magazine September issue.  I noted that @usnthem_official just posted Jaerim's Geek photo shoot pictures in Instagram 3 hours before Soeun posted Cuni's picture!!

My Honeybee delulu mind tells me that Cuni omma was missing her 가을남자 (Autumn/Fall guy) when she saw usnthem photos.... So she took that Cuni photo and put down the hashtag #가을남자 there.  :P

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@peace79 How could you mention Gwi/HR ship? I can't believe that there other ship want to separate my loved Solim. Shame on on them for suggest that other oppa for Soeun. Now to everyone please listen carefully...there is no one as perfect for Soeun beside Jaerim..

Sorry Unnie....dont get me wrong..huhuhu..Only SOLIM in my heart..That ship only for sake of KSE drama SWWTN so when drama ending no more gwihyeryeong ship although I noticed that LSHKSE shipper couple existed.Dont worry unnie I dont want & NEVER change my heart.Just SOLIM forever...You know SOLIM so close to my life..i will always get attach with their fate..hehehe.. 

SOLIMER become stronger...

Sorry I should be more clear on my post to you. I was talking to Solimer haters who always try to pair Soeun with someone else. I was sensitive to see that hurt my heart little. That was all. I never question you as loyal Solimer. You have always come here and show how much you adorable them. I just want the haters to always find way to say that Jaerim is not right for Soeun. I just hope one day they will silent the haters for good. I know it will be awhile when I see this couple be as one.

1-Alice-in-Wonderland-quotes.gif

cr. owner

Are we cool now? So no hard feeling ......I just happy you are always here to share your thoughts. :wub:

Hello Peeps.... Annyeooooooong.. yoyo32

Just login after tried several hours and I think I got "pervylist" from soompi and got access restriction, hahahahaha.... yoyo12

Just kidding... Just something errand to run... What we have today? Lemme contact my informant for solim update and later will share here...

Meanwhile... Let's have a ride... Bung Bung, how are you today?

tumblr_nky9mb2Bmv1u2tqwbo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nky9mb2Bmv1u2tqwbo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nky9t3uplS1u2tqwbo1_1280.jpg

Soeun put the hashtag #가을남자 under Cuni's photo yesterday.

If you google 가을남자 and 송재림, you will find this news:

http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA31&newsid=01348086609471256&DCD=A10102

Though the news was issued on 26 August 2015 but it mentioned Jaerim's photo shoot for Geek magazine September issue.  I noted that @usnthem_official just posted Jaerim's Geek photo shoot pictures in Instagram 3 hours before Soeun posted Cuni's picture!!

My Honeybee delulu mind tells me that Cuni omma was missing her 가을남자 (Autumn/Fall guy) when she saw usnthem photos.... So she took that Cuni photo and put down the hashtag #가을남자 there.  :P

Omooo omooo DAE to the SUNG

tumblr_m8co8yfuFP1rwd4gko1_500.gif

what is this ? Subtle hint ? kkkkkkk

Hello Peeps.... Annyeooooooong.. yoyo32

Just login after tried several hours and I think I got "pervylist" from soompi and got access restriction, hahahahaha.... yoyo12

Just kidding... Just something errand to run... What we have today? Lemme contact my informant for solim update and later will share here...

Meanwhile... Let's have a ride... Bung Bung, how are you today?

Anyeooong "pervylist" chingu hhhahahahha.....

Dear Honeybees, 

If you are craving for Solim's fanfic, you may read these stories. It is so fun that i giggled and couldn't stop smiling. I can't imagine Director of Fantagio is honeybee...hilarious:D

Thank you madznis, ronniejinx, Alex84 & anonlove00 for the stories. Keep on writing ya..fighting!~ :wub:

And i hope other writers including omgirly, lilac & ollakuni will write more Solim's fics. I'm bored to death that i keep reading the old stories. :(

Our Story by madznis

Hidden Content

Fate? Serendipity? or Fortuitous Event? by ronniejinx

Hidden Content

After by Alex84

Hidden Content

To Love Again by anonlove00 (one shot)

Hidden Content

@sofie thank you for liking my fanfic and even posting it here.. honestly i'm shy to promote it in here because of my english 101.

@mktb wwelcome to this thread... i saw your bame i dont know if its in superman return thread

@hyuklover you know whats funny im byuntae here but writing a fanfic its hard to create that scene but as i promise 3 ending so i have 2 more ending to challenge myself for r19 scene lol. 

@crazyasian73 honestly im busy with my work.thats why im just lurking in here and my free time is thinking possible next chapter on my fanfic its hard for me specially english language is not my best at hehehe

I truly happy there are so many talented writers to share their love for Solim. I don't really like to write so I don't dare to try to come up topics to create fanfic. If you got good topic to support your creative mind, you should let your English be a factor. As you continue to write, you will be surprised your ability as writer. We are never born knowing how to speak or walk  right away. By taking step by step, you finally get there. I'm confident one day you and @hyklover_eida will become good writers. Maybe you would be inspired to create amazing stories about Solim. So keeping your day job and in your spare times let your minds explore many different plots to write your story.

Mine goes something like this........Once upon time in dark, quiet village, there lived a little old woman who has a son named Jam. He loved his mommy kimchi soup. He told his mom, " You're kimchi soup is simple the best in this village." But he doesn't know it there is also a big, chubby woman who has a daughter named Sweet. She loved the smell of her mommy's kimchi soup. She told her mom, " There is no kimchi soup that smell and taste as good as her mommy." Will Jam and Sweet ever going to meet and battle who mom will make the best kimchi soup? To be continue.....

Kimchi-chigue_Ssam.jpg

This make me hungry but I can't eat spicy food. I will definitely try to eat Korean noodle tomorrow. And feel the burn on my lip:sweatingbullets:

Bored and no news from Mr and Mrs Song T.T

inspired by @crazyasian73 eonni with her Kimchi jjigae pict, so i search Kimchi Jjigae recipe ^^

Kimchi-jjigae 김치찌개

kimchi-jjigae (kimchi stew) is a favorite dish among Koreans all year ’round. When you eat kimchi stew with rice, you don’t need any other side dishes. You can replace the pork in this recipe with a can of tuna, or even 2 cans of tuna

PS : @cruncyroll eonni, you right about TUNA hhahahahhaa

PSS : don't change it with SALMON, you can't cook SONG JAE RIM image.gif

Ingredients

Ok, let’s start!

1. In a shallow pot, put some chopped kimchi and juice.
  2. Add sliced onion, hot pepper paste, hot pepper flakes, sugar, and green onions, and pork belly (or tuna).
  3. Pour water over top until all the ingredients are submerged.
  4. Close the lid of the pot and boil it 25 or 30 minutes. (first 10 minutes will be high heat and then turn down the heat over medium heat)
  5. Add some tofu and boil it 5 minutes more and put some sesame oil right before serving.

Credit to : http://www.maangchi.com/recipe/kimchi-jjigae

SIMPLE AND EASY RIGHT ? KKKKK

@Niel2804

So you want to see this sexy Jaerim back to his natural bare self. The thought of natural stage is always so tempting to see and touch. If I close my eyes and imagination, he is standing in front of me with his bare self. Do I dare to ask if his bicep is really strong that you can lift Soeun up on your shoulder without breaking sweat. 

Image result for song jae rim and kim so eun

I wish to touch his bicep so badly...But I more jealous when Soeun can touch his you know what....

Image result for song jae rim and kim so eun

That make a grown man to cry like a baby in pain....Did it really hurt? Or you too embarrass to admit you like the feel of her electrify fingers moving up and down your veins. Sorry to early in the morning for you to digest this...let not forget his sexy chicken legs so smooth like a baby's skin...Oops not again...I'm done and going to sleep with this thought in my head....:wub: Sweet dream to me and beautiful morning to you and rest of honeybees.....

@Niel2804... annyeoooonggg... yoyo01

Talking about SoLim cooking, I think only SoLim can honestly measure their cooking skilled, hahahahahaha... But one thing that I'm very sure he eats well when it's feeding by So Eun. Maybe because her fingers, hahahahahaha... Talking about Kim So Eun's electricity fingers... Reminded me to this moment... uuuhhhh ooohhhhh....

SolimG5_zpsh6iag7ce.gif

yoyo47

PS : i feel bad seeing IG, Twitter, too many fans who mother their bias..... where is your coolness ?

image.gif

Why-why-why? yoyo45

Some people are still not satisfy about SoLim couple?

Ottohke? They even share same fashion taste now... hahahahahaha...

tumblr_nunpt1Qfb81u2tqwbo1_1280.jpg

My advice to you, Coconut Tree... It doesn't matter if people say bad things about SoLim couple. As long as they say "NO" toward those negatives issue or scandal... We have to believe SoLim... Okay? HIGH FIVE!!!

ARE YOU READY SAILING WITH THIS SHIP FOR 50 YEARS???

Because....

MyBodyIsReadySnape.gif

yoyo167

@peace79 How could you mention Gwi/HR ship? I can't believe that there other ship want to separate my loved Solim. Shame on on them for suggest that other oppa for Soeun. Now to everyone please listen carefully...there is no one as perfect for Soeun beside Jaerim..

Sorry Unnie....dont get me wrong..huhuhu..Only SOLIM in my heart..That ship only for sake of KSE drama SWWTN so when drama ending no more gwihyeryeong ship although I noticed that LSHKSE shipper couple existed.Dont worry unnie I dont want & NEVER change my heart.Just SOLIM forever...You know SOLIM so close to my life..i will always get attach with their fate..hehehe.. 

SOLIMER become stronger...

Sorry I should be more clear on my post to you. I was talking to Solimer haters who always try to pair Soeun with someone else. I was sensitive to see that hurt my heart little. That was all. I never question you as loyal Solimer. You have always come here and show how much you adorable them. I just want the haters to always find way to say that Jaerim is not right for Soeun. I just hope one day they will silent the haters for good. I know it will be awhile when I see this couple be as one.

cr. owner

Are we cool now? So no hard feeling ......I just happy you are always here to share your thoughts. :wub:

Unnie..it's ok..Give your hand & I will hug you tightly coz...

99b8e16e0c8eabf96339b31edc5a46c6.jpgAND1375889635-screenshot-www.wallpaperg.com

#all picture credit to the owner

@Niel2804

So you want to see this sexy Jaerim back to his natural bare self. The thought of natural stage is always so tempting to see and touch. If I close my eyes and imagination, he is standing in front of me with his bare self. Do I dare to ask if his bicep is really strong that you can lift Soeun up on your shoulder without breaking sweat. 

I wish to touch his bicep so badly...But I more jealous when Soeun can touch his you know what....

That make a grown man to cry like a baby in pain....Did it really hurt? Or you too embarrass to admit you like the feel of her electrify fingers moving up and down your veins. Sorry to early in the morning for you to digest this...let not forget his sexy chicken legs so smooth like a baby's skin...Oops not again...I'm done and going to sleep with this thought in my head....:wub: Sweet dream to me and beautiful morning to you and rest of honeybees.....

i want Song Jae Rim like in the begining of WGM, not wearing any BB Cream, simple and manly fashion, and puff body hahahhaha, bring back the old Song Jae Rim juseyoooo kkkkk

@Niel2804... annyeoooonggg... yoyo01

Talking about SoLim cooking, I think only SoLim can honestly measure their cooking skilled, hahahahahaha... But one thing that I'm very sure he eats well when it's feeding by So Eun. Maybe because her fingers, hahahahahaha... Talking about Kim So Eun's electricity fingers... Reminded me to this moment... uuuhhhh ooohhhhh....

yoyo47

Why-why-why? yoyo45

Some people are still not satisfy about SoLim couple?

Ottohke? They even share same fashion taste now... hahahahahaha...

My advice to you, Coconut Tree... It doesn't matter if people say bad things about SoLim couple. As long as they say "NO" toward those negatives issue or scandal... We have to believe SoLim... Okay? HIGH FIVE!!!

ARE YOU READY SAILING WITH THIS SHIP FOR 50 YEARS???

Because....

yoyo167

aaaah how i miss that moment, So Eun feed Jae Rim and Jae Rim feed So Eun, nomuuuu kyeptaaaaaa ^^

i just irritated reading how they "try" to protect their bias but for me they "ruin" their bias actually

image.gif

Sailing for 50 years ?

My reaction :

tumblr_inline_mo7ztbnGEL1qz4rgp.gif

Gif CTO

i want Song Jae Rim like in the begining of WGM, not wearing any BB Cream, simple and manly fashion, and puff body hahahhaha, bring back the old Song Jae Rim juseyoooo kkkkk

i just irritated reading how they "try" to protect their bias but for me they "ruin" their bias actually

image.gif

Have you seen him in the House Cook Master Baek program?? I think he is looking very good, nice simple style and his body is very fit.:wub:

And who is mothering his bias? Is it Soeun fans?or Jaerim? To be honest I am upset sometimes when I see demanding posts on Jaerim IG, like telling him to do this and that, blabla it is their life, we can spazz and be delulu about them but is it necessary to go to their instagram and demand things? I hope none of the honeybees here do those things...

@bluffky12

Whether it's real or reel...

THIS my favorite SoLim couple for "Couple clothes" Simple white shirts, bumblebee pants...  yoyo13

th?id=OIP.M527e68814e23d64e52605237b7875

Question: Was Jae Rim doing in purpose to show off his panty too by pose like that way??? yoyo47

*Slap-myself* Sawwrryyyy I should behave like a decent gurl, hahahahahaha...

@Niel2804

Yeahhhhh... We miss the naughty-pervy, classic bad-boy, bare face Song husband...

Even he didn't wash, hahahahahahaha... yoyo121

86.jpg

About over-protecting toward their bias... I have to say... "too much love will kill you." hahahahahahahahaha...

They should learn from Honeybees... Learn how to forgive, forget and let it go...

tumblr_mx4oqr6t3X1smcbm7o1_500.gif

Have you seen him in the House Cook Master Baek program?? I think he is looking very good, nice simple style and his body is very fit.:wub:

And who is mothering his bias? Is it Soeun fans?or Jaerim? To be honest I am upset sometimes when I see demanding posts on Jaerim IG, like telling him to do this and that, blabla it is their life, we can spazz and be delulu about them but is it necessary to go to their instagram and demand things? I hope none of the honeybees here do those things...

Not yet, maybe two weeks ago i saw the preview on Channel M but Mr Song still not in the cast, so i havent watch him yet on House Cook Master Baek, and one of Mr Baek restauran is near with my neighbourhood hahhahaa... plan to go there *poke @Bloomingnesh* hhahahaa....

hahahaha i talk about So Eun and Jae Rim Fans ^^ thou we name our self as Honeybees or SOLIM Fans not as So Eun or Jae Rim fans but our love to Jae Rim and to So Eun is same as them, so why dont we respect each other choice ? as they love to So Eun, i love So Eun too thou is not the name of Angels, same with Jae Rim, i love Jae Rim thou i am not Viento, i love Jae Rim and So Eun equally as Honeybees...

about fans demand things, i know it irritated for Jae Rim fans or So Eun fans, but its not like So Eun or Jae Rim will grant their wish too... i just see it in positive ways, as long they not demand negative thing its all okay for me ^^

@bluffky12

Whether it's real or reel...

THIS my favorite SoLim couple for "Couple clothes" Simple white shirts, bumblebee pants...  yoyo13

Question: Was Jae Rim doing in purpose to show off his panty too by pose like that way??? yoyo47

*Slap-myself* Sawwrryyyy I should behave like a decent gurl, hahahahahaha...

@Niel2804

Yeahhhhh... We miss the naughty-pervy, classic bad-boy, bare face Song husband...

Even he didn't wash, hahahahahahaha... yoyo121

About over-protecting toward their bias... I have to say... "too much love will kill you." hahahahahahahahaha...

They should learn from Honeybees... Learn how to forgive, forget and let it go...

Hahahahhaa he didnt wash but he still Sexy, hahhahha even So Eun admit it LOL

my reaction to Over Protected Fans :

60c4d7662e7adaad405fdd4d4ea5044f.gif

PS :

tumblr_n1m78bm8051tp0cazo1_500.gif

Credit to owner and Daesung for his precious face kkkkk

Archived