[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its because our thread is not as fast as lte before ...I guessed its allowed now somehow this thread will be a huge chat box lol 

@luvsushi just like jae rim said its ok its jaelim... i guess beside honeybees we can be call as solimer...                                               

@chebi I'll just message for the link in my fanfic heheh

@lovely_alain i love that you have a solim their first series 

@hyuklover_eida honestly as you and me quite byuntae in this thread I can't believe either that my fanfic is innocent

@peace79 its their anniversary even I'm busy  I still lurk in this thread.

@chiyako92

thanks for answering my anniversary question

@Binnies even I want to have a question of the day I'm busy in my work now....

@rosemarieztan_at_yahoo.com_stv hope your son jae rim still continuing to pursue someone lol

to all who keep this thread alive Kumapta....

I don't know if its already post in here. (why is that the meals that feature here reminds me of solim from omelet, kimchi jigae and now kimbap/roll rice if the next episode will be how to make samyeopsal or bulgogi with  dip sauce gireumjan i will now believe that the PD is a solim shipper lol)  Credit to obedient song twitter

CO3EIt-UAAAn82A.jpg

I don't know if its already post in here. (why is that the meals that feature here reminds me of solim from omelet, kimchi jigae and now kimbap/roll rice if the next episode will be how to make samyeopsal or bulgogi with  dip sauce gireumjan i will now believe that the PD is a solim shipper lol)  Credit to obedient song twitter

Haha, apparently the tvN PD-nim has posted several selca with Jaerim.  While I'm not sure whether he's a Solim shipper, it is pretty obvious that he's quite friendly with Jaerim!!

Hey guys! 
New SolimShipper here. 
:wub:
I watched WGM Solim couple, a month ago and I found how adorable those two are, so natural. I am definitely 100 % sure that SJR will pursue KSE no matter what. (My wishful thinking, hopefully it comes true :phew:)
And I can't help myself but miss them all the time, I even watched it again for the second time right after I finished the complete episodes, and yes, only the cuts for Solim couple only.:lol: :crazy:
Then I started following them at IG, browsing about them until I found someone who posted a pic of her with SJR, I commented on her post and the rest is history, now here I am: Ready to spazz with you guys. haha
What is the name of Solim Shippers btw? :lol:

Hey guys! 
New SolimShipper here. 
I watched WGM Solim couple, a month ago and I found how adorable those two are, so natural. I am definitely 100 % sure that SJR will pursue KSE no matter what. (My wishful thinking, hopefully it comes true :phew:)
And I can't help myself but miss them all the time, I even watched it again for the second time right after I finished the complete episodes, and yes, only the cuts for Solim couple only.:lol: :crazy:
Then I started following them at IG, browsing about them until I found someone who posted a pic of her with SJR, I commented on her post and the rest is history, now here I am: Ready to spazz with you guys. haha

anyeong chinguu...welcome to the solim shipper world...come and lets spazzing together here...

Tp0dcwY.gif

Hey guys! 
New SolimShipper here. 

Hi chingu...Welcome to SoLim Paradise!~ ^_^

Glad that you find this thread..come and join spazzing with us..B)

It's good to know people still watching Solim and immediately becoming a fan :wub:

Honeybees is the name of Solim shippers..but in korea they called themselves as Solimer (according to translation by blacklilie). 

solimlogohoneybee_zpsuna1rvax.jpg

pic cr to walkontheside

Welcome @mktb !! I am glad there is still new people watching Solim and coming to the thread...you only watched 2 times the episodes? I can't even count how many times I have watched them.

Good luck back-reading the 2 threads, I hope you finish by the end of the year! lol 

LOL~ Thank you for the welcome! :lol:
I am thinking any other ways how to do it, but I guess, I don't have any other choice, Soooo yeah, Good luck to me~
I know that there are so many things that are posted here. I even saw some photos that I've never seen on the show. I have to do something to find out what exactly are those, right? Ottoeke? hahaha
Anyway, I'm just glad about KSE recent interview, The God of shippers must be helping us, right? I just couldn't believe that they chose so many questions related to SJR (WGM to be exact). I mean, I bet there are tons of questions out there, they have to choose and filter it all before KSE's interview and yet they gave us more hope to spazz about them. And applause for our girl, she is really honest I must say.. If i mean honest~ Honest as those shy giggles after mentioning his name. 
;):phew:

@bluffky12 Thank you! 
Lovin' those IG pics. 

PS: So sorry if my post is such a mess, I'm still not used to this new Soompi. LOL
It's been months (before the new soompi) since I last posted here.

Thanks @bluffky12 :) Me encanta!

Now that she already have this...

SE%20at%20Levis.jpg

cr: @_sofie_

She must get herself a pair of this... (from jaerim, of course! :D)

1121-Harley-Davidson-Belinda-Womens-Bike

and "accessorized" herself with this...

Epi%2025%20-%20jr%20on%20bike.jpg

Hold onto one another like this...

cool-of-couples.jpg

And ride through the Lululand with us....weeeeeee!!! :wub:

HD%20couple.jpg

Though my sanity keeps telling me, "Be patient, my fragile heart", but my shipper's heart keeps yelling, "Just get on with it, Solim!" :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Hey guys! 
New SolimShipper here. 

Welcome aboard! Yay! :D Never too late to spazz with the Honeybees here. Take your time to back read, ya! There's no rush in doing so. Along the way, u'll find yourself mesmerized by Solim's authenticity and the Honeybees creativity and positivity. Have fun!

backread.jpg

Too lazy to do it now? Ok then, just close your eyes and...

keep_calm_as_your_mind_is_programed____b

TO BE SOLIMNIZED                  

Hey guys! 
New SolimShipper here. 
And I can't phelp myself but miss them all the time, I even watched it again for the second time right after I finished the complete episodes, and yes, only the cuts for Solim couple only.:lol: :crazy:

Hi..welcome dear..Nice to meet you.Once you come here , you will never regret...believe me..coz here you can meet a lot of..

The_Miracle_Of_The_Honeybee.jpg#picture credit to the owner

We are happy family..

SOLIM & HONEYBEES

Dear Honeybees, 

If you are craving for Solim's fanfic, you may read these stories. It is so fun that i giggled and couldn't stop smiling. I can't imagine Director of Fantagio is honeybee...hilarious:D

Thank you madznis, ronniejinx, Alex84 & anonlove00 for the stories. Keep on writing ya..fighting!~ :wub:

And i hope other writers including omgirly, lilac & ollakuni will write more Solim's fics. I'm bored to death that i keep reading the old stories. :(

Our Story by madznis

tumblr_nfqux51NHK1u2tqwbo1_1280.jpg

Description

Solim story after wgm, a story about fall in love, being in love and lost in love.

"They still meet , texting and drinking through the night telling a story about their work and life but still he himself didn’t have the courage to name it as “lovers”. He believe that kim so eun knows he deeply madly in love with her and he too believe that she love him as much. That’s enough, he taught..."

Foreword

Hi guys, im an avid fan of solim couple and always be a silent lurker. Recently because i have been missing them so much that i decided to write a fanfic about them that basically just base on my own imagination. This is my first time writing so do support me. This story started after  wgm ended and I'm writing it to ease my shipper heart.Enjoy yourself reading and do comment for me. :) 

p/s:

I am suck at grammar and  english is  not my first languange , do understand if I make a mistake ^^

I do use others celebrity name but I don't mean any harm, just want to spice up the story.

Fate? Serendipity? or Fortuitous Event? by ronniejinx

Description

Is it because of Fate, Serendipity or just fortuitous event that always happened to Song Jae Rim ad Kim So Eun when they are together?

Foreword

It started with the farewell party.... and the rest is history.... Will Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun rather accept or ignore what fate prepared to them...

After by Alex84

Description

So Eun felt the tug of her heart when she saw him cry. She didn't want to cry. This wasn't her. She was the strong, logical, tough one. She wasn't supposed to cry. But she did. And she hated him for it....

This story switches between So Eun and Jae Rim's POV of the events during WGM and then after. Although some of the events are based on the WGM episodes all views are completely FICTION. But I hope they do get together in real life in the end!

Foreword

Hello! I'm a huge Solim shipper and since there are no more WGM eps I've been reading amazing Solim fanfic (I've been in awe of the way Liliac109, Veni-Vidi-Vici and Omgirly http://omgirly.livejournal.com/ have written their fanfics. But there are so many more Solim fanfic writers out there I would use up all my space writing about them.) and finally, I feel brave enough to write a Solim fic of my own.

This is my first Fanfic (ever!). I hope you like it :) Sorry for the errors (my English is not good). Please comment too.

I'm very busy so I don't know how often I can update but I will try to update at least once a week.

To Love Again by anonlove00 (one shot)

Description

A story of waiting, understanding and love.

Foreword

Hello! It is my first time writing a fanfic so I hope you understand my lapses and mistakes. I just love this couple so much, so I make up one-shot story for them. :) I hope you guys like it. 

@_sofie_ I think you can also try to write a fanfic..I hope i will see "sofie" as one of the best fanfic writers at asianfanfic....

you can do it...hwaiting~~~~

tumblr_m234p4UYWs1r9p30jo1_500.gif

*gif cto

and to my favourite writer, @renvic, im eagerly waiting for your next masterpiece..

p/s:I hope it will not be too innocent,hehehe*devil laugh*....*blushing*

eunhyuk-blushing.gif~c200

tumblr_lxyqxoNKhN1qg6mb9.gif

*gif credit to the owner...

Hello to my chingus.......

Always sorry I don't contribute this thread like before. I really want to join in with my thoughts everyday. But it is too hard to do now. When things slow down, I'm back to regular routine. Beside, everyone is doing great job keeping us going forward...

5954552936a8d91b3d.gif

cr.owner

To @renvic I miss your question of day....I'm glad you are post them and hope in the future you would post them more often. I haven't got time to read your writing yet so go ahead link it and I try to read later. Please don't forget to come back to spazz.

@hyuklover_eida I see your creative post and share your thoughts. I didn't know you love to write about Solim story too. I love to read them. I too like when you and renvic are not innocent with your writing this is something I love to read and let my imaginations goes crazy...

@blacklilie Thanks for clarify Jaerim is man who keep his promise. I got to admit I was very disappointed to spazz for couple day. But  I thought that I was overacting about Jaerim's food truck.

@dilathedoctor Do you believe in sleeping? Thanks for keeping updates on Solim. You rocks...@lovely_alain first series are great as usual. You guys keep moving this thread.

@innasalvatore@Niel2804@nitepanda you guys have been little tooo quiet. Are you running ideas to keep the funny side of this thread going?

Funny_Pictures_Animated_Dancing_Cat.gif~

Cr. gif owner

@luvsushi Thanks for moving this thread with your posts. I too miss this couple alot. Don't feel so bad for missing opportunity to mention us when you encounter Jaerim in flesh. I know when you meet a celebrity you brain tend to freeze on you. I have be there too. I totally understand. I'm still jealous of your encounter.

@peace79 How could you mention Gwi/HR ship? I can't believe that there other ship want to separate my loved Solim. Shame on on them for suggest that other oppa for Soeun. Now to everyone please listen carefully...there is no one as perfect for Soeun beside Jaerim......

tumblr_n7fceu1N8T1ta8tcbo1_400.gif

cr. owner

HAPPY SPAZZING...................THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR KEEPING US MOVING EVEN IF IT IS LIKE A SNAIL MOVEMENT...IT ALL THE SAME WITH SO MUCH LOVE TO THIS COUPLE....HAVE A GREAT DAY MY CHINGUS...:wub:

PS.@mktb welcome to our crazy and funny thread when let our delulu have too much fun...Come and spazz with us..

@peace79 How could you mention Gwi/HR ship? I can't believe that there other ship want to separate my loved Solim. Shame on on them for suggest that other oppa for Soeun. Now to everyone please listen carefully...there is no one as perfect for Soeun beside Jaerim..

Sorry Unnie....dont get me wrong..huhuhu..Only SOLIM in my heart..That ship only for sake of KSE drama SWWTN so when drama ending no more gwihyeryeong ship although I noticed that LSHKSE shipper couple existed.Dont worry unnie I dont want & NEVER change my heart.Just SOLIM forever...You know SOLIM so close to my life..i will always get attach with their fate..hehehe.. 

SOLIMER become stronger...

Dear Honeybees, 

If you are craving for Solim's fanfic, you may read these stories. It is so fun that i giggled and couldn't stop smiling. I can't imagine Director of Fantagio is honeybee...hilarious:D

Thank you madznis, ronniejinx, Alex84 & anonlove00 for the stories. Keep on writing ya..fighting!~ :wub:

And i hope other writers including omgirly, lilac & ollakuni will write more Solim's fics. I'm bored to death that i keep reading the old stories. :(

Our Story by madznis

Hidden Content

Fate? Serendipity? or Fortuitous Event? by ronniejinx

Hidden Content

After by Alex84

Hidden Content

To Love Again by anonlove00 (one shot)

Hidden Content

@sofie thank you for liking my fanfic and even posting it here.. honestly i'm shy to promote it in here because of my english 101.

@mktb wwelcome to this thread... i saw your bame i dont know if its in superman return thread

@hyuklover you know whats funny im byuntae here but writing a fanfic its hard to create that scene but as i promise 3 ending so i have 2 more ending to challenge myself for r19 scene lol. 

@crazyasian73 honestly im busy with my work.thats why im just lurking in here and my free time is thinking possible next chapter on my fanfic its hard for me specially english language is not my best at hehehe

HELLO HONEYBEES ^^

First i wanna says THANK YOU to @blacklilie for her Update about Food Truck image.gif

Thanks to ppdr2 to ask about Food Truck to Jae Rim,

@crazyasian73

Anyeooong Unnie ^^ image.gif

@mktb

Hellow NewBee ^^

Welcome ^^

Update from Usnthem

Lets Hit the LIKE Button

Credit as tagged

PS : i feel bad seeing IG, Twitter, too many fans who mother their bias..... where is your coolness ?

image.gif

Archived