[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

Hi my lovely honeybees :) it's been a wonderful weekend for me thanks to all of u :) how I miss my couple ! But thanks to the whole festive wonderful spirit and celebration here starting from our lil pint sized khunnieomma's birthday I am literally giddy with happiness ! :) Was wonderful to see so many familiar old timers come back here! @ollakhuni, @tehea, @hergurlc, @renvic ( was so happy to see ur questions!) ,@hyuklover_eida,@blacklilie, @lovely_alain, @aidalada, @chebi @luvsushi,@chiyako, @sofie,@sihae, @aXiSeeu12, @crunchyroll, @imluv, @bluffky12, @lcganso many more! Was so happy to see them all back , felt like a homecoming of sorts :) thank you all :) thank you @NitePanda, @dialthedoctor, rosemarie(mother of jae rim)@ ariadna90, @crazyasian73 and all the others who zealously and selflessly continue supporting this haven of ours and giving joy to many silent lurkers like me :) @captaininnasalvatore and our dear coconut tree mascot niel...u know what u mean to this thread and what  your positivity and simplicity brings to us :) our Solim is very lucky to have us as we are to have them and this ship will continue sailing smoothly and hopefully towards what we all want desperately ;) sorry for all the thank yous , but was overwhelmed . :) 

As u all can see I can still only manage the two smileys with which I started! Lol I know the sad one also so that makes it three. But I really want to post something worthwhile and creative so I will try n learn how to post pictures.....hopefully should happen before the triplets eh ;) love our solim :) hoping so eun gets a huge project soon and the green streaks in her hair were an indication of her movie 'green lantern' with Aaron . And then we can see the promised churro truck from Mr. Cheesy :) 

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@renvic as a request could u please consider posting weekly questions again ? It gives many silent lurkers like me a chance to respond and will obviously help us reach our third home too faster . U can even come up with anything else too...contest, debates, trivia questions , or anything else . Our captain can create meme or give us scene cuts n we all can give our words or captions to it too or something like that .... Am sorry for my long post ...hope it makes sense ! 

JR become benchmark and role model to his 'junior' couple!

We still love the original. ..^_^;....

We are die hard solim fans...

Solim luv♡♡♡

Yesss..SOLIM is always be no.1 because they have honeybees to be the guardian & supporter....:-)

#image credit to the owneralways-true-original-replace.jpg

@blacklilie

Hello baby girl... Peek-a-boo

tumblr_n5yhz9SnnU1rvbzggo1_500.gif

So this is "trouble" you've been mentioned during my weekend, hahahahahaha... Oh I LOVE IT!!! Hahahahahaha... This kind of SoLim troubles just like SoLim couple... Keep on UP and DOWN... Thankfully Honeybees have the strong heart otherwise some might jump to see once they didn't see any food truck on TSWWTN filming location, hahahahahahaha...

You did a good job! chu... baby chuuuu..... yoyo50

I think I mistaken Song Jae Rim, hahahahahaha... Well, I didn't accused him to forgot the food truck but still I'm not satisfy because I don't see any birthday gift for Kim So Eun, or I'm expect TOO MUCH? Oh, that's me the greedy shipper of SoLim, hahahahahahaha...

Hm... I just wonder what happen to one of my lovely Sister who send me PM for couple pages... To rant about food truck and then threaten me to ship Kim So Eun with Lee So HOT!!! Just because the food truck, Hahahahahaha...

I know you read this, Sweetie, HAHAHAHAHAHA... Don't be shy... Hahahahaha

but High Five... We ship the right couple from the beginning, hahahahahaha...

To solim218 (ppdr2).... Thank for such have pretty heart...    yoyo13

@ renvic 
     I love all your question and many of us honeybees thinking on how to answer to those questions of yours. Me, if I rate them it is not only 10 because they occupied all the space in my mind. Whether I am working , go to shower, before going to bed and even when I worship God their image keep on appearing. Sorry GOD for being like this but I can't control my self not to remember them. I hope it is not a sin to like them. 
     For the ep. w/c ep. I liked most. All of them I like it but the most memorable was the ep. 22 because they are on the awkward situation. Soeun asked an apology w/ sincerity and Jaerim accept it wholeheartedly. The sharing of feelings at that time was so intense. You can feel the heartache on Jaerim and the feeling of repentance on Soeun. And because of that they become closer and no pretension when they do the WGM.
     That's all they occupied entirely all of my system.

@blacklilie

Hello baby girl... Peek-a-boo

So this is "trouble" you've been mentioned during my weekend, hahahahahaha... Oh I LOVE IT!!! Hahahahahaha... This kind of SoLim troubles just like SoLim couple... Keep on UP and DOWN... Thankfully Honeybees have the strong heart otherwise some might jump to see once they didn't see any food truck on TSWWTN filming location, hahahahahahaha...

You did a good job! chu... baby chuuuu..... yoyo50

I think I mistaken Song Jae Rim, hahahahahaha... Well, I didn't accused him to forgot the food truck but still I'm not satisfy because I don't see any birthday gift for Kim So Eun, or I'm expect TOO MUCH? Oh, that's me the greedy shipper of SoLim, hahahahahahaha...

Hm... I just wonder what happen to one of my lovely Sister who send me PM for couple pages... To rant about food truck and then threaten me to ship Kim So Eun with Lee So HOT!!! Just because the food truck, Hahahahahaha...

I know you read this, Sweetie, HAHAHAHAHAHA... Don't be shy... Hahahahaha

but High Five... We ship the right couple from the beginning, hahahahahaha...

To solim218 (ppdr2).... Thank for such have pretty heart...    yoyo13

hahahaaha..i like your statement..Although I one of GwiHyeRyeong hardcore shipper(can i say that???:-))) but i dont think  and NEVER change my original ship coz 1st ship always be the best...kikikIKIki..i know new shipper thread already existed..Welcoming 'YES' , Involving 'NOT'....

#SOLIM always be my side....

Solim218 replied to me:

_9b4ooC9t.jpg
ppdr2: 'That's what Jaelim's going to send to Soeun's (Scholar Who Walks the Night) filming set. 

----

And this one, a more detailed story (fanaccount):

"Dear fans of 소림 Solim
Let me tell you a story about my second visit at the set. I called Jaelim who was going to have a dinner; "재림씨- (Jaelimssi~)"
Then he looked at me and I asked him to sign my book.
He smiled while looking at my book and I handed my book to him.
Then, he said "Yesterday was Solim's one year anniversary", but I was unable to say anything. He also said "Have an autograph from Soeun as well" 
and I said "I haven't met her yet so I'll ask for an autograph from her if I meet her"
He signed my book and wrote "Thank you" I think that's because he was busy because he had to check the lists of gifts that were given by 우결 We Got Married Gallery.
So I waited for him and I met him again. I talked about the snack car to him. "A lot of fans have been looking forward to it"
and then he said "I wish I've kept my promise. I have paid for it at the snack car company and I had been looking forward to it. However, I was unable to keep my promise so it got reimbursed" 

After talking with him and I took pictures with him, I handed my book to him and asked him to write today's date. He asked me if it's okay if he write "to 소림러 (Solimer)" so I let him do it. and he wrote 'Thank you' one more time and the date. The end."

소림러 (Solimler/Solimer) - is a slang that refers to the fans of Solim. *Remember when DC introduced themselves as DC Solimers?

-----

That was long! I apologize if there are any mistakes or grammatical errors, as I'm translating this in a hurry~ Happy spazzing honyebees! :lol:

@blacklilie

HUL DAEBAK!!! yoyo02

Anyway, I screen caps this thingy and post to my SoLim blog and it's gonna tweet as well because... It's my job! Hahahahahaha... Don't worry I will put credit properly...

For Honeybees who got hurt from SoLim Haters about "Food Truck" I suggest all of you can relieve now... Well, I'm not advice you to share this news to them, to tell how wrong they were, to remind them no matter they hurt Honeybees, there's always SONG JAE RIM will fight for our Honor as Shippers.

No... I won't advice you... Let's have a peace of heart *wink*

”Solim First Time Ever" series

46. Strong hug

During Solim's WGM stint, MBC had shown several scenes in previews but not in the program itself.  One of the classic scenes is this strong hug after their dinner.

005RnbUwgw1evqnracxk4g30dc07gkjl.gif

In the short preview shots we can see that Jaerim opened his arms

005RnbUwgw1evqnrb6a40j31hc0u0acx.jpg

and that Soeun threw herself into nampyeon's open arms

005RnbUwgw1evqnrc6k3vj31hc0u0gox.jpg

Both of them were hugging strongly without hesitation

005RnbUwgw1evqnrd4gg0j31hc0u0jut.jpg

This was the first time that they held each other so strongly..

005RnbUwgw1evqnre3yt8j31hc0u0whx.jpg

It's a shame that we never had the chance to see this in more details

005RnbUwgw1evqnrf3py1j31hc0u0q6h.jpg

That is one of the reasons why many Honeybees want to burgle the MBC footage store or hack into their computer system to find those unseen Solim scenes.  Anybody have any contact with burglars or hackers??  :P

Yes it is true I am longing for that hug but the MBC omitted it. That was the first and strong hug I've seen and the other on the bungee jump after Jaerim finished his dive. Soeun comforting him. And one more thing all there ep. was only 20 up to 25 minutes only. 25 minutes was the longest time. I am not watching WGM anymore but accidentally I click the new couple and I saw it was more than 37 minutes. I stop watching it coz I feel bore. I am envy to those couple they have long airtime but our Solim I don't know what to say to the MBC.

******SONG JAE RIM******

david-weber-quote-he-has-such-great-inta 

...Song Jae Rim sshi...

Please dont say sorry coz i know you try your best to fulfill your promises..

Don't give up & we always give our blessings for you to be 'HER MAN'

We believe Kim So Eun is your destiny..

You failed today but it's does not mean you can fail forever.You have a lot of time to keep your promises so...

foodtrucking.jpg

#all picture credit to the owner

Articles about Song Jae Rim for HCMB and Laneige Event by topstarnews

집밥 백선생 송재림 / tvN

Source: http://article.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=151910

송재림 / LANEIGE

Source: http://article.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=151326

tenasia.hankyung is one of Media which is actively wrote about Kim So Eun and to be honest I love to lurking-mode on this Media, hahahahahaha... Found one article that used Kim So Eun and Changmin... Oh, they ship them? HAHAHAHAHAHA... Just kidding, Peeps... Anyway, our neighbor open new Paradise thread for Kim So Eun and Lee So HOT, hahahahahaha... Whooaaaaa, I don't know that they're so serious, hahahahahaha... SoLim Ship gets love-rival? Hahahahahahaha...

조슬기

Full article: http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/671042

"Solim First Time Ever" series

47. Making breakfast

This day they started very early.  Jaerim was seen starting to make breakfast for themselves.

005RnbUwgw1evrr475hiyj31hc0u042t.jpg

Soeun: "Oppa is making breakfast for me?"

005RnbUwgw1evrr48ti3oj31hc0u078m.jpg

Jaerim: "Hotel style breakfast for you."

005RnbUwgw1evrr49tv96j31hc0u0tct.jpg

Making scrambled egg with milk after drinking half of the box...

005RnbUwgw1evrr4awrlmj31hc0u0dkg.jpg

This namja never miss any chance to back hug wifey

005RnbUwgw1evrr4ccwctj31hc0u00x3.jpg

Soeun ate that crab meat so naturally after nampyeon eating half of it...

005RnbUwgw1evrr4g4f08g30dc07gb2a.gif

This is the first home-made breakfast with adequate quantity of food

005RnbUwgw1evrr4h1zppj31hc0u0jvh.jpg

Of course it started with feeding each other!

005RnbUwgw1evrr4i500sj31hc0u0q7h.jpg

Archived