[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

11 September 2014

stug2-1.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Both KIM SO EUN & SONG JAE RIM  almost create 'World War 3'..hehehe..

But

11 SEPTEMBER  2015

64b4aa3c281a2ff9d613af9dee94d5e2.jpg

Time running so fast...I love to be here..No doubt..Never regret..

Thank you very much to all honeybees..You all such a wonderful people I ever met..Because our love to solim we are still standing tightly together forever & ever..

@innasalvatore - i'm proud of you capt..Your have a good sense of leader..thanks alot..

Team B...please re-unite & come to play at this playground..I miss u all..

@Neil2804 @ Nitepanda @crazyasian73 @Rose Mommy jaerim unnie  & the others honeybees..I love you all..Sorry i cant tagging everyone since i using my hp..i'm so sorry

@renvic ..thanks a lot for everything..

To my WP group..i love you all..We meet becoz of SOLIM power..

SOLIM & Honeybees..You are the best present I ever had in this year for my big day today..Hahahahaha..

11 SEPTEMBER...ALWAYS BE REMEMBER..

IT's all becoz these two people..

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SOLIM

#all picture credit to the owner

My time is still Sept. 11....so Happy Birthday to you and Solim is lucky to have a fan like you. Now you are destined to be connected to them forever....

To all the honeybees who come out to celebrate Solim Anniversary, you guys are best fans that Solim can have so go and have blast day...For the birthday girl, I don't know if you going to party or chill back with family......Whatever make you happy go have fun:wub:

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello to all my chingus.....:wub:

Sorry I haven't been around to spazz like I use to. I have been very busy with a lot of things. If there was a mad scientist who is willingly cone me so I can come here to contribute my craziness brain on whatever the topic of day, I would love to have multiply of myself. I'm so happy to see everyone is doing well as usual and sharing their POV. I'm going to be busy for awhile but will try to find time to share my POV. You guys know I'm never too shy to share what in this brain.

So here I go.....

@innasalvatore...What can I say about you? You're truly a cool capt. You find a way to steer this ship in any weather or night or day. It keeps moving through all ups and downs. All you have done in the name of love for Solim. Your posts are very artistic and funny that make me LOL everytime I read them. This ship is very lucky to have your talent skills. Keep up sailing wherever you want. I'm going to follow your lead every step of the way....:w00t:

@‌cruncyroll....Your recaps are always lovely and funny to read. I'm always be your supporter in any of your post. Don't forget that. Even though you don't make a lot of noise like before. When you are ready to make your noise, we will always welcome your comments. Thanks for being around here to share your POV of Solim. Love you....

@_sofie_@sihaeSL You guys are very talented with your gifs and I love seeing them. Whenever you guys share your POV, I'm even more happy to read them. I hope to read more comments as times goes by. Happy to got to know you guys...

@imLov@dilathedoctor@bluffky12 Thanks for sharing all your updates on Solim. You guys always find time to keep up with all their news. @imlov and @lovely_alain thanks for translating all the MV or articles in Chinese and post here for us to read them. Love your hardwork.....

@NitePanda@Niel2804 You guys are my most funny honeybees include @innasalvatore that make me LOL like a crazy person. I love to come here knowing you guys are always around to spazz whatever you feel like sharing. Please continue feeding my brain with funny or pervy thoughts.

@aXiSEEu12 you always got strong POV about Kdramas and I like reading them even sometimes I feel you like extreme on them. But that what make who you are. I still like to see different POV in this ship.

@HeeRinah@Casshinkii@Bunnies@myasally@hyuklover_eida@suekasih You guys are more shy and not spazzing that much. I know you like to be lurker than join the party. Whatever make you happy, I get very excited when I read your posts. So don't hesitate to come in and say what you want to say.

@Icgan@peace79@luvsushi you guys are always coming in and share what you love about this dorky and beautiful couple. Solim know you guys are always support them and their personal lives. Keep up with your love for them...:wub:

@rosemarieztan_at_yahoo.com_stv I'm surprised you ask about my age. I normally don't care what age or nationality of any honeybees in here. Because it doesn't matter about those stuffs as long as we are happy spazz together and share our love for Solim.  I very happy you want to know about me. I try to say whatever that is in my crazy brain and sometimes I hope no one take my comments too serious. Let be happy together and spazz whatever ok....If you really want to know my mom is couple ages older than you. Hope you are happy with my answer.

Finally to all my silent lurkers Thanks for all your support to me and everyone else. They would not being spazzing without your LIKE.....To whoever I forgot to mention....SORRRY.....

TODAY IS SOLIM'S SPECIAL DAY......

solim_zpsuand1l1h.jpg

TO EVERYONE THANK FOR STAYING WITH SOLIM FOR NEXT 50 YEARS.....

PS I'm try to come back later....

Yes my dear @ crazyasian73 I was happy to your answer. Never mind the age we are always still young at hearts. Solim couple brought great effect in my life. Sometimes I don't know what to do if I have read negative news about them. But now I calm myself not to be  affected to those bad news. I am happy now little by little I can move on. I only gave them my 75% trust and left 25% so that if anything happen I can accept it. Thanks for your reply I am grateful to all honeybees keep on spazzing on this thread. Love you guys.

I want to say it is good to have someone like unnie rosey in here. Can I called you unnie rosey from now on? Jaerim is lucky to have a omma like you who love him so much. Go with your prediction and ride it until it become real. Save your 25% for raining day.  75% is everyday unnie rosey is here with us and share your love for Solim. I have to admit I'm little disappointed in your son for not sending food truck like he announce to world. :tears: I'm more sad when he decided not to spare 5 minutes in his busy schedule to shout out to his Soeun on her special day.:(How hard is to exercise his fingers to text her. Yes, he might done in privately. But how about us who have been there every step by step to see a little hope that they show their connect in public.  WHY? I love when they tease us and mislead us to keep us guessing.....Having Fun Times. Enough of my whining. I feel better now. So let be happy again.....:wub:I'm 100% enjoy every time I'm here. Don't worry be happy spazzing:wub:

Thanks to you my dear. Yes you can call me umnie rosey.  After I read it, I whisper the name umnie rosey 3X and it sound very nice I like it. By the way I remember one of honeybees here quoted that on location there is another food truck send to TSWWTN w/ no sender's name. If I am not mistaken  she said that they call the owner of food truck to ask who is the sender but they fail to get the information. I do hope it is Jaerim  coz if he reveal his name the other cast of TSWWTN will tease her while filming. But if not there are reasons why he can't send FT. For whatever reason it was I hope they have a clear and good communication to understand each other. Now their 1st anniversary was ended but there are no news about them, I am a little bit sad for I am longing for the good news about them being together. OH! never mind this feeling I want to be happy that's all. If they are happy I am happy also for them.

You might be right that Jaerim try his best to send food truck...My delulu say he did so I can be happy to move forward. Because I really don't like when someone say they will do something then not do it. Just me that feel this way...Sorry honeybees for have negative thought about Jaerim. He is human at all and make say things that he unable to do for some reason. I too wish Solim would acknowledge today as Solim anniversary to make their fans happy. It is not a crime to spread their love for "Solim" so you have little hope to adorable them even more. I'm too greedy. I think is not too cool for celebrities to do fanservice when their WGM stint is already end for some times. TGIF let bygone be bygone. Move on to something more upbeat....Happy Spazzing

PS @hyuklover_eida I'm always going to call you out whenever I know you are around...Always love to  see your post...@suekasih Always know you come in and say hello to all the honeybees. Thanks for helping us spread Solim in anyway you can. If we are not so talented with gifs, mv, and other stuffs, just sharing means so much...like you got foods all you want to do is to share with someone.....

Got to go honeybees so enjoy your Solim day with everyone...

Image result for song jae rim and kim so eun

What is going to happen next is up to them? Maybe babies? Who know?

Hello honeybees. I can't believe it's been a year since these two became one of We Got Married's biggest sensations.

Happy 1st Anniversary to our lovely OTP and may there be many moments to come for the next 50+ years :)

Here are the final 3 chapters of the fanficton as well as the Epilogue. 

8   9  10  + Epilogue

tumblr_npja7sg7w21u887jvo2_r1_540.png

Thank you for reading!

I found a video from solim baidu tieba..credit to them...

such a long and good video.can reminisce the memories...im already missing solim like crazy...

Thank u @hyuklover_eida :)

A lot of effort had been poured into the making of this vid. It's a half an hour video full of solim's beautiful moments with different segments of solim's hand holding, kissing, hugging, head carressing and staring. These "video makers" are diligent and detail. Kudos to them!

And to our very own dedicated video makers, @_sofie_ and @aivzthegreat, and a few other honeybees which I fail to mention here ^_^, u guys are awesome. Your talents are exceptional! I always end up in tears after watching your beautiful hard work. U guys did wonders!

@NitePanda

Yeahhh, she should sign contract to one of big 3 company. She has been too long in this Industry. She deserves to get better environment. Fantagio might treat her well but being an Actress, you need surrounded by professional people instead just a group of nice people. It's K-Industry however. Full of Media play and politics. Still I believe that with her cool personality she can be more success in future. Hope in this future there's a way straight to Song Jae Rim, hahahaha....

I know she just nice beside any good looking namja... Kim Bum, Junho, Lee Jun Ki, Lee So HOT and Changmin but still in my heart she looks more beautiful and classy-sassy when she beside Song Jae Rim. There's a magic between two. Idk, maybe it's a little thing we called LOVE? Kyaaaaaa~~~~~ Finger curls, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

@XXXlatebloomerXXX

Chingu ahhhhh, thank you for translate the article, I'm in debt.. One day you can collect, hahahahaha.... Yeahhhh you're right I should not be mad toward those journalist. They took effort to write about SoLim, I should try to accept their different perceptions. I should learn to be grateful person...

Journalist-nim... Gomawoooooooo.... Write A LOT of Solim couple in future juseyoooooooo bbuing-bbuing..... *Aegyo*

@crazyasian73

Just like my bias, he will strip on concert if SHCJ strip, hahahahahaha.... So if SoLim couple strip then I'm more than ready... Just give me the schedule, HAHAHAHAHAHA... Opssss, I should not continue the jokes, otherwise MOD might come here and remind me, hahahahaha....

Regarding TSWWTN... Just amazing to see Joseon people love to do kissing, HAHAHAHAHAHA.... One common thing about K-drama script-writer when they run out the idea... there will be a lot of scene the shirtless hot oppa and kissing scenes instead an interesting conflicts, hahahahaha...

And I thankfully Kim So Eun didn't stuck herself in this kind of role. 

But when it comes to SoLim couple act into drama... I DEMAND to script-writer to do not give them script.. Just ask them to do kissing in every scenes, HAHAHAHAHA.... *slap-myself* SAWWRRYYYYYYY

Thank you for wishing my birthday yesterday..I just want to share my double happiness with my honeybees..I'm so sorry if i'm unintentionally steal a little bit 'SOLIM HAPPY DAY'..mianhe..

I'm so happy coz.,.

I'm%20a%20Lucky%20Girl.gif#image credit to the owner

I will bring my SOLIM forever & ever

@NitePanda

Yeahhh, she should sign contract to one of big 3 company. She has been too long in this Industry. She deserves to get better environment. Fantagio might treat her well but being an Actress, you need surrounded by professional people instead just a group of nice people. It's K-Industry however. Full of Media play and politics. Still I believe that with her cool personality she can be more success in future. Hope in this future there's a way straight to Song Jae Rim, hahahaha....

I know she just nice beside any good looking namja... Kim Bum, Junho, Lee Jun Ki, Lee So HOT and Changmin but still in my heart she looks more beautiful and classy-sassy when she beside Song Jae Rim. There's a magic between two. Idk, maybe it's a little thing we called LOVE? Kyaaaaaa~~~~~ Finger curls, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

@XXXlatebloomerXXX

Chingu ahhhhh, thank you for translate the article, I'm in debt.. One day you can collect, hahahahaha.... Yeahhhh you're right I should not be mad toward those journalist. They took effort to write about SoLim, I should try to accept their different perceptions. I should learn to be grateful person...

Journalist-nim... Gomawoooooooo.... Write A LOT of Solim couple in future juseyoooooooo bbuing-bbuing..... *Aegyo*

@crazyasian73

Just like my bias, he will strip on concert if SHCJ strip, hahahahahaha.... So if SoLim couple strip then I'm more than ready... Just give me the schedule, HAHAHAHAHAHA... Opssss, I should not continue the jokes, otherwise MOD might come here and remind me, hahahahaha....

Regarding TSWWTN... Just amazing to see Joseon people love to do kissing, HAHAHAHAHAHA.... One common thing about K-drama script-writer when they run out the idea... there will be a lot of scene the shirtless hot oppa and kissing scenes instead an interesting conflicts, hahahahaha...

And I thankfully Kim So Eun didn't stuck herself in this kind of role. 

But when it comes to SoLim couple act into drama... I DEMAND to script-writer to do not give them script.. Just ask them to do kissing in every scenes, HAHAHAHAHA.... *slap-myself* SAWWRRYYYYYYY

We are only interest when oppa Jaerim strip. I know how jealous Jaerim get when others guys show skinship with Soeun. So we don't dare to ask her do any stripping unless she is volunteering herself in front of Jaerim. As for you, you know to well there no way Solim will strip. But your pervy can't resist the thought of them doing it. Slap my bad fingers for say that. Sorry. But you are the one talking about stripping idea.

YYeah kkdramas is so much different when the writers want to boost the rating. Who doesn't like to see hottie with less clothes? When my brain is swallow, I don't care about the story. Just show me skin and it get all giggle inside and happy that there hottie to stare as long I pause part I love so much. How much I love what technology can do me.

Thank ggoodness Soeun doesn't sell herself short n pick role that make her true actress. I got to give her credit for sticking to her moral. I can't wait for her next project. Do you got any juicy news about it?

I'm on same page as you when it comes to Solim in a drama together. I definitely want to see a lot of kissing to make up all the close moments that they was going to lock lips on WGM. We deserve it for being patient them. They don't need any script from writers. They can act like a dating couple then marriage n so for 100 episodes. This sshould last for a year. 

To be honest it has been very nice for last week to see everyone coming out share their love for this couple. I just wish we can see Solim doing a project together to bring all old honeybees come back to spazz happy with us. This feeling of seeing everyone is unbelievable joy that I miss so much. Please grant this wish for us.

WARNING: the following content may be startling to some shipper hearts as it features statements and facts based from my own pure and hopeful wishes. I highly insist that no hearts should be jumping for excitement as this is all my own crazy fangirl imagination, so please just have fun with it and be hopeful. 

Readers Hearts Discretion is Advised...

:sweatingbullets:hehe~:sweatingbullets:

Happy one year Solim.

fauxwed1.1_zpsilnmhvbp.jpg

I wrote this such a long time ago in the midst of all the celebrity couple/wedding/baby news. Hoping to see this type of article in the future for Solim! as crazy as it sounds....haha :P

HAPPY SHIPPING!! <3

PYONG~!

Thank you for wishing my birthday yesterday..I just want to share my double happiness with my honeybees..I'm so sorry if i'm unintentionally steal a little bit 'SOLIM HAPPY DAY'..mianhe..

I'm so happy coz.,.

I'm%20a%20Lucky%20Girl.gif#image credit to the owner

I will bring my SOLIM forever & ever

there is plenty of love to spread around so enjoy your day. You're very lucky girl to be connected with them on special date. Solim wish you have special day too.

WARNING: the following content may be startling to some shipper hearts as it features statements and facts based from my own pure and hopeful wishes. I highly insist that no hearts should be jumping for excitement as this is all my own crazy fangirl imagination, so please just have fun with it and be hopeful. 

Happy one year Solim.

fauxwed1.1_zpsilnmhvbp.jpg

I wrote this such a long time ago in the midst of all the celebrity couple/wedding/baby news. Hoping to see this type of article in the future for Solim! as crazy as it sounds....haha :P

HAPPY SHIPPING!! <3

PYONG~!

love this unofficial article of Solim's marriage announcement. I can't believe how well is written. There will be alot heartbreak honeybees wish this will be true. My lullulu is going to dream about it. Thank you for this unbelievable article too good to not be real.

What are you talking about "trash" post? I should throw all my potatoes in my house to knock some sense in your crazy minds. I love all your crazy post and updates on Solim. You even work harder than me.  I don't have a lot of times to look up new updates to post here. My six sense is too lazy to work. When it does work, it too slow to get the job done right. I'm going to MIA on weekend like you. Mine is work related. Your is playing hookie with some hottie Korean oppas....Don't have too much fun..ok:wub:Please don't stop being funny and pervy with @innasalvatore @nitepanda..I know I don't share the same time zone to share in my b thoughts. I LOL when @innasalvatore share her thought on Joseon era on kissing action is little too much....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL to the floor.:lol:

Hahahahha jeballll dont throw potatoes at me, i think i'll become more crazy if you do that kkkk

today should be my off spazzing time but instead laying in my bed and spent lazy saturday, i am here at my office doing my task ewwwrrhhhhhh......

i think almost in every episode Tswwtn have kiss scene hhahaha, the writer is sooooo Byuntae, maybe the writer is one of B team member hhahahha

Happy one year Solim.

HAPPY SHIPPING!! <3

PYONG~!

Omooo omoooo your article is DAE to the SUNG, lets pray hard hhahahahhahaha

PS : Thanks for your Warning LOL

@NitePanda

Hahaha did you mean the road to Jaerim? i don't mind to open any path for Soeun in order to assist her to Jaerim's heart/arms/his broad shoulder/his life/his world *aghh my fingers 

Give high ten to that! cause she's herself when she's with Jaerim. i don't know i might be wrong or i might be right but there's something between them that i don't know what is (my heart can't explain what i feel about that) hahaha and maybe you're right, maybe there's a lil thing called love between them *oh god please help me

The way they care about each other is impressed me. well like people say, love starts from a lil bit of a care and attention haha but uri SOLIM care too much and they monitor each other until now? :P  *Just my own POV

-----------

@dilathedoctor ah ... so my thoughts about Jaerim's make up is true. Jaerim-ah, you have the rights to voice out your opinion. if your make up artist put too much BB on you, you can just say "make up artist-nim i'm not Edward Cullen, stop making me look like him" HAHAHA and Jaerim-ah, you should do the same to your stylish-nim. "stylish-nim, i'm not an ahjumma so stop giving me an ahjumma cardigan/any clothes that look like it and i'm already 30, so stop dressing me like a flower boy" HAHAHA

*peace yo! i just don't like jaerim's make up artist and stylish sometimes .. sawryyyy :P 

@NitePanda

Hahaha did you mean the road to Jaerim? i don't mind to open any path for Soeun in order to assist her to Jaerim's heart/arms/his broad shoulder/his life/his world *aghh my fingers 

Give high ten to that! cause she's herself when she's with Jaerim. i don't know i might be wrong or i might be right but there's something between them that i don't know what is (my heart can't explain what i feel about that) hahaha and maybe you're right, maybe there's a lil thing called love between them *oh god please help me

The way they care about each other is impressed me. well like people say, love starts from a lil bit of a care and attention haha but uri SOLIM care too much and they monitor each other until now? :P  *Just my own POV

-----------

@dilathedoctor ah ... so my thoughts about Jaerim's make up is true. Jaerim-ah, you have the rights to voice out your opinion. if your make up artist put too much BB on you, you can just say "make up artist-nim i'm not Edward Cullen, stop making me look like him" HAHAHA and Jaerim-ah, you should do the same to your stylish-nim. "stylish-nim, i'm not an ahjumma so stop giving me an ahjumma cardigan/any clothes that look like it and i'm already 30, so stop dressing me like a flower boy" HAHAHA

*peace yo! i just don't like jaerim's make up artist and stylish sometimes .. sawryyyy :P 

yeah, I agree. He can go bare face and all (bare body, of course.. Keke) and look as hawwtt as he can be, and that's my favorite look of him. Lke on his 1st appereance on WGM with that dazzling forehead.. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNgrrXddzTfWf25v56VQ7r ptting a lil make up like on his Sure and Mrie Claire photoshoot cause he's so badassly cool there

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvkaSyJrtMp7w4pD7ggTDimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgsy9DQQ2QPQabwcKFO3pI think my favorite look of him always with his hair up.. But love the long hair too, though images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFHC9qv36q-YGEi8KF9Whimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXWPO02f7tUyXTBXrV4fSInstead of putting too much BB to make him pretty, especially wth this kinda pose images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdjsVkUBO6dD1FzZiICAx

And even make him look bad with uneven skin color images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdnqCc6o4w49t888f0i0C

But of course whenever he's with So eun, it'll always look like a photoshoot.. effortlesslyimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXYPsvG6o4QamqOB0FLFb

Archived