[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that clover leaf? Wondering if there is any meaning of that 

yes it's a lover leaf chingu. 

According to Irish lore, each leaf symbolizes a different lucky characteristic. Each of the four leaves on this lucky charm has a specific meaning — faith, hope, love and luck.

Is that clover leaf? Wondering if there is any meaning of that 

its clover leaf with four leaf mean best luck unnie

hope So Eun get luck with Jae Rim and her future project kkkkkk

yes...only lucky people can get four leaved clover leaf..

Good luck! 

@innasalvatore

I'm responded to your many post so bear with me. I love your funny comments as always make me LOL. This is truly your best asset to this thread and don't forget that. I love your comment on Jaerim loves being cook by Soeun remark. I'm adding to your remark that Soeun can put a cherry on top with cool whip like sundae. (Sorry that I got some B comment) I can't help that you always make me goes to the other side and my innocent is nowhere to be found. I'm just so bad. You're not so innocent either..:PMaybe I got to skip reading your post so I don't have too many B thoughts. Just Kidding..I crossed over the other side and there is no point of return.

and this bad vamp are relate to each other is so juicy and good. But I think that is would be more interesting if bad vamp and this woman are father and daughter. She is willing to kill her biological father and help her lover kill him too. That would be a great dilemma.

Since you mention Yong Pal, I got to watch about 25 mins and I really like that drama so far. I haven't goes back to finish the first epi. Maybe later on, I would come back to check out more epi. Still haven't follow any new drama yet. I am waiting to see more updates on Jaerim's new show and what happen in TSWWTN and hope to see more improve airtime for Soeun.

@crazyasian73

I'm innocent... I'm so pure... Before I meet Song Jae Rim, hahahahaha... hi

And, I'm polluted! hahahahaha... I guess this is how the Shipper life, our OTP influence the way we're thinking... I wish all the best for Kim So Eun on TSWWTN. Lately I force myself to watch a few K-Drama even though I didn't watched it until the end because I keep on seeing SoLim scenes in drama I watched, hahahahahaha... Am I going insane? hahahahaha...

I hope that Song Jae Rim's Agency would like to consider my ideas "Bad Guy" character in drama for Song Jae Rim! Good is good but bad is better! Well, a whole Nation knew how adorable this guy, he's cute and has a warm heart. His fan-services just daebak! But since we're talking his job, as an Actor he needs to change his lately flower boy image which is not suitable on him in drama. Now days "Bad guy" role is more challenging instead a boring Mr Nice guy. Whether it's Makjang or Rom-com, just assign him into antagonist's role.

He's a hard worker.. But why he needs work so hard in many dramas but it doesn't work. He just need one drama with a suitable character, whether low budget drama or webtoon but make it right. A lump sump! That's why he needs someone like Kim So Eun to have such suggestion in acting field. Both of them can discuss about their difficulties and obstacles or both of them can just try to cast together into a drama.

Which is... A BONUS TO ME! Hahahahaha... 101

This is from Wiki: 

The four-leaf clover is an uncommon variation of the common, three-leaved clover. According to tradition, such leaves bring goodluck to their finders, especially if found accidentally. In addition, each leaf is believed to represent something: the first is for faith, the second is for hope, the third is for love, and the fourth is for luck.[1]

♡♡♡ shipper hopes she wil get love? Choose one of your wish for Solim!

There is Ring on SE's index finger? Is it from her own or props from the drama? My lulu is acivated! 

* MOD :I think should be ok to quote the picture? Don't send me warning message....:((((

sorry moderator I try delete pic but it would not do it. Wow Soeun found a four leaves clover. I also got one too. Is luck on her side this yr? Is there going to be good news in the horizon? Maybe her character HR is getting more airtime. Oh this good luck charm will be you luck. I just know it. I'm happy you got one. Don't tell that Jaerim found for you in his new home.:wub:

@arianda90 Yes. Personally handed him the painting. He flashed his gummy smile and did the infinity sign with his hands, then gave me a two handed (soft hands and very gentle, super warm) handshake. Despite the handlers trying to stop me from sharing a fan hug or getting a (kinda bad) selfie, Jae Rim was very accommodating and generous, just like we know him to be.

The fan meeting was really a marketing event for apm mall. So the fans were more friends of the mall. Even with our autograph session ticket, we spent the time standing behind a barrier. Nevertheless...all truly fun and daebak!

wow I am so happy for you that you could give him the painting and he liked it but also very jealous that you saw him and shook hands! :) Thanks for sharing

@innasalvatore I think we will have to wait for bad boy Jaelim at least until next year unless he is a bad boy volleyball player? so lets be patient chingu...

Soeun found a four leaf clover? wow that is difficult to find, I hope that means she will have more airtime in the drama and better character development...To be honest I was disappointed to see her so little in the drama but in episode 10 I saw more of her and hopefully she will appear more in the second half.

@innasalvatore

I'm responded to your many post so bear with me. I love your funny comments as always make me LOL. This is truly your best asset to this thread and don't forget that. I love your comment on Jaerim loves being cook by Soeun remark. I'm adding to your remark that Soeun can put a cherry on top with cool whip like sundae. (Sorry that I got some B comment) I can't help that you always make me goes to the other side and my innocent is nowhere to be found. I'm just so bad. You're not so innocent either..:PMaybe I got to skip reading your post so I don't have too many B thoughts. Just Kidding..I crossed over the other side and there is no point of return.

and this bad vamp are relate to each other is so juicy and good. But I think that is would be more interesting if bad vamp and this woman are father and daughter. She is willing to kill her biological father and help her lover kill him too. That would be a great dilemma.

Since you mention Yong Pal, I got to watch about 25 mins and I really like that drama so far. I haven't goes back to finish the first epi. Maybe later on, I would come back to check out more epi. Still haven't follow any new drama yet. I am waiting to see more updates on Jaerim's new show and what happen in TSWWTN and hope to see more improve airtime for Soeun.

crazyasian73

I'm innocent... I'm so pure... Before I meet Song Jae Rim, hahahahaha... hi

And, I'm polluted! hahahahaha... I guess this is how the Shipper life, our OTP influence the way we're thinking... I wish all the best for Kim So Eun on TSWWTN. Lately I force myself to watch a few K-Drama even though I didn't watched it until because I keep on seeing SoLim scenes in drama I watched, hahahahahaha... Am I going insane? hahahahaha...

I hope that Song Jae Rim's Agency would like to consider my ideas "Bad Guy" character in drama for Song Jae Rim! Good is good but bad is better! Well, a whole Nation knew how adorable this guy, he's cute and has a warm heart. His fan-services just daebak! But since we're talking his job, as an Actor he needs to change his lately flower boy image which is not suitable on him in drama. Now days "Bad guy" role is more challenging instead a boring Mr Nice guy. Whether it's Makjang or Rom-com, just assign him into antagonist's role.

He's a hard worker.. But why he needs work so hard in many dramas but it doesn't work. He just need one drama with a suitable character, whether low budget drama or webtoon but make it right. A lump sump! That's why he needs someone like Kim So Eun to have such suggestion in acting field. Both of them can discuss about their difficulties and obstacles or both of them can just try to cast together into a drama.

Which is... A BONUS TO ME! Hahahahaha..

Your thought is hit bull eye on Jaerim need someone in the industry to take leap of faith with him and cast him as a lead in a drama that display his potential as actor. Yes you're right he is a adorable n funny person. He is Mr. Next Door that you want your daughter to marry. Soeun is very happy n carefree when she is with him. They are very suitable in so many ways. This is why we ship them so badly. I'm going insane watching TSWWTN n didn't bother with UW because we still discussing them on wgm.  Also casts on UW is not too excited to watch expect for Jaerim. What everyone say that Jaerim didn't have a lot airtime. I don't want to watch it.

Regarding what kind of role he should person, capt you took those words out of my mouth. I have always think it is so challenging to convince viewers when you a bad guy than good guy. Most of know actors don't like to take villain role because you get more people hate u than like. Who like to be hate anyway? When Jaerim is Mo II Hwa is so good playing that role. We want more of him on screen. Now his agency want him to be more lovable n cute person. Why not? He is getting so much attention for this.  I don't foresee any time soon that bad boy Jaerim is being cast. I'm like u really enjoy watching Gwi n how interesting to watch his character. With Soeun coaching Jaerim on acting, maybe we will see him back as bad boy character or good starting role. In the meantime, this adorable man is really enjoyable to watch. Let be happy for this love birds and hope they will cause some troubles so we have fun spazzing about them.

@innasalvatore I think we will have to wait for bad boy Jaelim at least until next year unless he is a bad boy volleyball player? so lets be patient chingu...

Soeun found a four leaf clover? wow that is difficult to find, I hope that means she will have more airtime in the drama and better character development...To be honest I was disappointed to see her so little in the drama but in episode 10 I saw more of her and hopefully she will appear more in the second half.

@ariadna90

Don't worry be happy.. I'm confidence since Song Jae Rim did mention that he wish to play as psychopath in drama. If he can't get the chance within this year since he will be going to be Volleyball player in his incoming drama then I don't mind to wait next year. Once Kim So Eun clear her schedule of TSWWTN and her movie with AY (since there's no an official info that she's cancelled it) probably next year SoLim can cast into same drama, hahahahahaha.... I don't mind to wait... It's only about another 6 months... It's not 50 years, hahahahaha...

About TSWWTN, I guess all of us wish to her more in front of our screen, when I read Knets comments they also have same request but I just lower my expectation of this MBC Drama. As long as Kim So Eun is happy doing this drama, so I'm happy too. And I hope Song Jae Rim watch this drama well and off course I have same sentiments with him when we're only see Kim So Eun in 2-3 minutes, hahahahaha..

our reactions will be...

tumblr_nql3waXQXQ1sh8uxlo3_500.jpg

credit dramatroll

another Kim So Eun BTS for MAY COOP

CMA8EFIUsAIXAZD.jpg

and Jae Rim FM

Hidden Content

Credit to owner

Sorry for quoting the photo but it's necessary to leave it here for comparison.  Chingus in Baidu found that the pinkeu pinkeu boots are most likely the same as the ones Soeun wore in Siamri:

xz2rGHB.jpg

A3OaAgK.jpg

I think the original links have some problem and so used another set of hyperlinks here!

Sorry for quoting the photo but it's necessary to leave it here for comparison.  Chingus in Baidu found that the pinkeu pinkeu boots are most likely the same as the ones Soeun wore in Siamri:

http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/w%3D580/sign=acaa4a6464d0f703e6b295d438fb5148/a1364e18972bd4071343cf8e7d899e510eb309cb.jpg

http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/w%3D580/sign=c1fdc2bb1c4c510faec4e21250582528/ebbb6726cffc1e17cc3b90424c90f603728de9d4.jpg

ahjussi mianhe but i cant see the pict, it says Not Found image.gif

i read one honeybees mention about it too...

but i am curious about the pict from Baidu image.gif

http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/w%3D580/sign=acaa4a6464d0f703e6b295d438fb5148/a1364e18972bd4071343cf8e7d899e510eb309cb.jpg

http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/w%3D580/sign=c1fdc2bb1c4c510faec4e21250582528/ebbb6726cffc1e17cc3b90424c90f603728de9d4.jpg

ahjussi mianhe but i cant see the pict, it says Not Found image.gif

i read one honeybees mention about it too...

but i am curious about the pict from Baidu image.gif

Sorry, just editing to change the hyperlinks.  These should be OK!

another Kim So Eun BTS for MAY COOP

CMA8EFIUsAIXAZD.jpg

and Jae Rim FM

Hidden Content

Credit to owner

xz2rGHB.jpg

A3OaAgK.jpg

I think the original links have some problem and so used another set of hyperlinks here!

Lol, indeed they are the same!

Your thought is hit bull eye on Jaerim need someone in the industry to take leap of faith with him and cast him as a lead in a drama that display his potential as actor. Yes you're right he is a adorable n funny person. He is Mr. Next Door that you want your daughter to marry. Soeun is very happy n carefree when she is with him. They are very suitable in so many ways. This is why we ship them so badly. I'm going insane watching TSWWTN n didn't bother with UW because we still discussing them on wgm.  Also casts on UW is not too excited to watch expect for Jaerim. What everyone say that Jaerim didn't have a lot airtime. I don't want to watch it.

Regarding what kind of role he should person, capt you took those words out of my mouth. I have always think it is so challenging to convince viewers when you a bad guy than good guy. Most of know actors don't like to take villain role because you get more people hate u than like. Who like to be hate anyway? When Jaerim is Mo II Hwa is so good playing that role. We want more of him on screen. Now his agency want him to be more lovable n cute person. Why not? He is getting so much attention for this.  I don't foresee any time soon that bad boy Jaerim is being cast. I'm like u really enjoy watching Gwi n how interesting to watch his character. With Soeun coaching Jaerim on acting, maybe we will see him back as bad boy character or good starting role. In the meantime, this adorable man is really enjoyable to watch. Let be happy for this love birds and hope they will cause some troubles so we have fun spazzing about them.

@crazyasian73

Well, it said, beside every successful man, stands a great woman. We can see this happened on SoLim couple. I didn't said that Kim So Eun took all credit but she's the key of his locked fame. Jae Rim and So Eun built a solid team work. Their chemistry shine on together. What is Jae Rim without So Eun in WGM? Will we see another side of So Eun if Jae Rim is not there? Nope... They're a perfect partner for each other. At least it's proven on their collaboration and I don't see any reason why they can't be a couple. It's not every day we can meet someone who can understand our characters and can read our mind. I already memorize in my brain what Jae Rim said or So Eun said about each other in BRI. If one day they announce those words are bunch of lies then I will personally give them award as "Nation Liar Couple" for bluffing me, HAHAHAHAHAHA

Regarding drama character, "Good is good but BAD is better!" Hahahahahaha

I think bad guy character will be trend now days. Playing an antagonist's role takes a lot of sweat instead being Mr Nice Guy who is keep on smiling from 1st episode until the end, hahahahahaha... People watch drama, I watch drama... people get swayed, I also get swayed but when people said DRAMA is real then I will said "Excuse me?" because drama is 100% scripted.

Overall... Song Jae Rim has an evil face but this evil face can't help you but to fall in love with him!  

EXCUSE ME SONG JAE RIM-SSI.... My Grandma asked her sweater back! 57

CL7rS7nUcAADOSM.jpg

Archived