[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Solim First Time Ever" series

11. Feeding food

Feeding food to WGM partner is rather commonplace in the program.

005RnbUwgw1eue3zo4uiqj31hc0u0djv.jpg

But our rule-breaker couple like to do it differently.

005RnbUwgw1eue3zswifsg30dc07gkjm.gif

There was always some sort of push and pull.

005RnbUwgw1eue3zxucikg30dc07gqv6.gif

They are always having fun with these little things

005RnbUwgw1eue403pa1ag30dc07gkjm.gif

After eating the shrimp, Soeun didn't forget to aegyo and praise Rimmie for taking off the shell for her saying that "it's more tasty because you did it."

005RnbUwgw1eue404pyzzj31hc0u0n25.jpg

Since then, feeding each other with food has become a matter as natural as breathing... :wub:

Wow, after a long hiatus i came back here seeing the pics of JR in the airport and in HK and SE's pic in her commercial. They look beautiful. :) I have been busy with life and work and have not posted here since our couple left WGM. I miss them sooooo much! :) Hope & pray that they be casted in a RomCom Drama next year. :)

Just wanted to say hi to all honeybees! :) Miss you guys! :) I always visit here as a lurker but decided to unlurk now to ask if JaeRim change his phone from LG to IPhone6 Plus?? Coz i saw him holding one from the picture above where he is wearing a blck shirt. :)  Dang, he looks good in black as well. :)

Hello Honeybees......:wub:

Group hug to everyone who keep this thread moving and all the goodie updates from all  chingus..@innasalvatore@Niel2804@bluffky12@Icgan@SihaeSL@_sofie_@imLov@dilathedoctor@blacklilie and many more I forgot to mention. To all our silent lurkers who come in here everyday to support our regular honeybees who post their updates and comments to our Solim.  Keep up awesome works.....

I missed everyone here a lot and this thread too. I have been busy with my first priority as a mother to my little rascals. I didn't have time to come here to read and comment any chingus' posts. I kinda back for now until my duty call again. I haven't been watching any of our Soeun's TSWTTN since epi 5. Sorry Soeun I have a hard time following this drama. But my heart truly wish you done well with your role. I have gone to koalaplayground and read her reviews to keep up with the updates on TSWTTN. She is really good with her reviews and very much like reading them.

@Niel2804

your editing of Jaerim's pic of his new show that was hilarious and awesome. I'm very happy for beautiful Soeun who is promoting Maycoop products. If I'm not too lazy about my skincare, I'm going to support her new product. Maybe I should get going I'm not getting young. Going look into that products. Keep up with your funny posts because I really love a lot and always look forward to them. Take care my chingu. PS I hope you're doing well with your job searching. I'm praying for you..

@crazyasian73

Eonniiii Anneyooong ^^ image.gif

Happy to see you again, kkkk woow i like your Lumpsum post, very SoLim style

and SoLim become cosmetic ambassador couple hhahhaa, but too bad i cant use their brand, i have sensitif skin... 1_003.gif

i think i need Kim Manager special Mud Pack treatment hhahhaha....

btw some fans spotted Song Jae Rim for HK Fanmeet... what happen with his face ? too skinny ...

is he start his diet again? for his web drama? but i thought he play as Volleyball player ? what kind of Volleyball Player that so skinny? image.gif

but his Fanservice is Jjang as always ^^ becareful with So Eun selca stick oppa ^^

Pict Credit as Tagged

This is your Solim's Lump Sum version. I know it suck to have sensitive skin and be careful what products you use so you don't breakout. Google for natural ingredients like food products. I find organic coconut oil is the best. Regarding to our skinny Jaerim, his manager Kim is not around to feed her cooking...

Image result for song jae rim and kim so eun blog

So he is playing a role of volleyball player. This is not so bad. We can see more of his bicep or ab (maybe six-pack)

Image result for song jae rim Maybe he will grow out his hair too. I'm hope to see shirtless Jaerim any day of week to put smile on my face.

Image result for kim so eun He is very aware of this woman's ability to set him straight when he behave badly. She might imprint her claw's mark on her property. LOL....Happy Spazzing my chingu:wub:

I want their Allure photoshoot full body shots! Omo, you can see So eun sitting on jaerim's lap and he grab her waist like a real man!keke, my B-thoughts :wub::phew:

Hello Honeybees......:wub:

Group hug to everyone who keep this thread moving and all the goodie updates from all  chingus..@innasalvatore@Niel2804@bluffky12@Icgan@SihaeSL@_sofie_@imLov@dilathedoctor@blacklilie and many more I forgot to mention. To all our silent lurkers who come in here everyday to support our regular honeybees who post their updates and comments to our Solim.  Keep up awesome works.....

I missed everyone here a lot and this thread too. I have been busy with my first priority as a mother to my little rascals. I didn't have time to come here to read and comment any chingus' posts. I kinda back for now until my duty call again. I haven't been watching any of our Soeun's TSWTTN since epi 5. Sorry Soeun I have a hard time following this drama. But my heart truly wish you done well with your role. I have gone to koalaplayground and read her reviews to keep up with the updates on TSWTTN. She is really good with her reviews and very much like reading them.

Likewise, chingu.. Just trying to get by with my Solim-less life by venting on this thread. Aigo. Solim has made my interest on drama into the level of Zero. Like everytime I watch a drama, what comes to my mind is Jaerim and So Eun are more good looking, and their chemistry is over the moon. Why haven't them been casted as leads together?:tears:And I just end up watch the drama imagining Solim are the leads *Sigh

I was on a Kdrama slump for a while and I watched FATED TO LOVE YOU (Kdrama) and loved it and then found myself in another slump. It was then I gave WGM SOLIM a try (was a fan of Kim So Eun previously) and got hooked instantly. Ever since then, I'm still going through a Kdrama withdrawal. It'll probably take me awhile to get back into Kdrama land..or maybe a pairing that I actually approve because there is NONE that I've approved. I'm excited about Moon Chae Won's possible Kdrama but I hope it's with a good actor that I approve. lol 

She cant hide it, it is like she is thinking...does he like me for real or what? And after she is questioning him, why will she question him if everything is fake? That is why i love their interactions

u r right! If its scripted, y would se b confused? Wa u managed to link this to whether their interactions r real..

She asked jr if he is always like that, or he has other personality.. mayb she found out fr gd friend jo bo ah that jr was quiet man in their drama.. i can imagine se, wondering if jr thought of suh a 'role' for wgm (since they actors) or he's playboy.. or he's totally smitten by her he became different.. but guess aft 38 eps n nw aft wgm jr stil always link se everywhr.. HE IS REAL.  HE IS GOOD MAN!

I've always enjoyed their interactions. It was more realistic. I loved it when she questioned him, too and I think I grew to enjoy them because they weren't afraid to ask the real questions. They weren't just going with the flow for the show. For me, they were more than that and I appreciated it! In fact, it's probably why one of my favorite episodes is the 2AM episode and their last episode because it evokes real emotions. Emotions that you can't fake or for 'show'. 

Add this to the equation :)

@aXiSEEu12 I tried to watch Fated to Love You after Solim, but I'm not that into Janghyuk.. Unkind Women's the last drama I watch until end, just because Jaelim was in it. I can't bear to watch TSWWTN cause there are too many of So Eun's kiss scenes. Aigo, my poor weak shipper heart TT__TT

I was never that big of a fan of Jang Hyuk either and his character annoyed the crap out of me at first but keep watching it. FATED TO LOVE YOU (Kdrama) does get better. In fact, it's now one of my favorites. :) I really hope we will see more of him & Jang Nara in the very near future... even though they treated us with a mini-movie after FTLY, I can't help but be greedy. I want more of them!!! 

I haven't watched UNKIND WOMEN because I still can't get over how horrid the drama I last saw the leading actress was in (WOMEN OF THE SUN). Those were hours spent that I can never get back. lol 

And I do believe that WGM is unscripted for the most part but the fact that they give them date cards makes it less realistic. We don't get date cards in real life, but the interactions can be realistic. Most interactions were either questionably or obviously part of an 'act' for the sake of the show which is a shame but naturally, it can't be helped if you were a actor/actress who has an image to maintain. The more reason why I loved Jae Rim & So Eun because they brought the best and worst out of each other but still manages to find a midway point. They were raw and they didn't care about their image. I mean, I think So Eun did at first but eventually, that faded away and she became much more natural and I think that was because of Jae Rim. :) It was nice to see her be herself... lol  

@dilathedoctor I second motion your idea of Jaerim taking off his sweater. Love his bicep:wub: Regarding to WGM scripted or unscripted, I think to some extend that there are situations that the PD want to create and topic they want the couples to discussion but their conversations is mostly how well they flow and natural it sound. Solim got it down to T. This why they are more believable and real that you see in real-life couples would talk.

Like u mention about mission card in real life, I hate to admit it but some people are not very interesting when it come to start a conversation. PD need to help make the show more appealing so they got to help them make the conversation more interesting. I agree your take on Solim. They are very compatible with each other so they conversation so natural that they don't look scripted to me anyway. I think I really appreciate them alot more as individuals. It is also nice to see more of themselves on the show. 

So here I am re-watching a SOLIM episode and it's the one with the ALLURE photoshoot. I just noticed that at LEVEL 2, after he teased if he should bite his tongue and soon after MC Mun describes the level, "as if they are craving for a kiss," So Eun gently rubs Jae Rin's chin. She then giggles and he says, "do I look like  cat?" The two of them though! AHH!!!

PicMonkey%20Collage_zpswj2gropu.jpg

These two were in their own little world even when there's cameras and people watching them. lol I want to find someone where I can get lost in the moment with, too... 

bkn-20150809163332906-0809_00862_001_01p

宋再臨嚟咗香港喇!

【on.cc東網專訊】 曾演出韓劇《不善良的女人們》及人氣綜藝節目《我們結婚了》的男星宋再臨,於今早抵港,下午3時在apm舉行其首個香港慈善簽名會,作為apm慶祝10周年重要一環,更吸引近400影迷熱捧!

換上型格裝扮的宋再臨約於下午3時20分現身,全場尖叫聲不絕。他展露燦爛笑容並以韓語自我介紹,再與新鴻基發展(中國)董事馮秀炎一同切蛋糕,慶祝apm十周年。他在生日卡上簽名及繪了花送給馮秀炎,讚對方跟花一樣美,二人互贈紀念品並走下台合照。

大會邀請3名幸運女粉絲上台與宋再臨共舞,自言舞藝麻麻的他隨音樂起舞,攬着女粉絲腰部大跳華爾茲,跳拉丁舞時扭籮又在粉絲身旁做wave、之後大會播出Big Bang的《Fantastic Baby》,宋再臨一臉苦惱,只好隨音樂揈頭及拖着粉絲手亂跳。他其後與女粉絲共同跳雙人繩及送抱,他表示跳舞及跳繩後出了很多汗。

大會再邀請另外3名女粉絲上台擺出最萌合照,宋再臨餵粉絲食雪糕合照,又合力做出心形甫士,香港與內地粉絲分別送上宋再臨的砌圖及月餅給偶像,他大讚港迷熱情。其後,他向上層四方八面的粉絲揮手,脫去外套為港迷表演吹色士風,博得現場粉絲的熱烈掌聲。他表示並非練了很久,還謙稱剛才演出未夠完美。

bkn-20150809163332906-0809_00862_001_02p
勁靚仔呀!
bkn-20150809163332906-0809_00862_001_05p
心心送給你。
bkn-20150809163332906-0809_00862_001_08p
勁可愛囉。
bkn-20150809163332906-0809_00862_001_03p
仲大跳華爾茲。
bkn-20150809163332906-0809_00862_001_06p
齊齊跳繩。
bkn-20150809163332906-0809_00862_001_09p
攬到實一實。
bkn-20150809163332906-0809_00862_001_04p
跳得好開心喎。
bkn-20150809163332906-0809_00862_001_07p
呢位粉絲勁開心。
bkn-20150809163332906-0809_00862_001_10p
同馮秀炎一齊切蛋糕,慶祝apm十周年。

相關新聞 :

so many ppl wow deabak... lucky fans ^^
Ori Article: http://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/entertainment/20150809/bkn-20150809163332906-0809_00862_001.html

Guest beeboopbetty

Apologies for the misquote...Don't know how to undo it.

@arianda90 Yes. Personally handed him the painting. He flashed his gummy smile and did the infinity sign with his hands, then gave me a two handed (soft hands and very gentle, super warm) handshake. Despite the handlers trying to stop me from sharing a fan hug or getting a (kinda bad) selfie, Jae Rim was very accommodating and generous, just like we know him to be.

The fan meeting was really a marketing event for apm mall. So the fans were more friends of the mall. Even with our autograph session ticket, we spent the time standing behind a barrier. Nevertheless...all truly fun and daebak!

Apologies for the misquote...Don't know how to undo it.

@arianda90 Yes. Personally handed him the painting. He flashed his gummy smile and did the infinity sign with his hands, then gave me a two handed (soft hands and very gentle, super warm) handshake. Despite the handlers trying to stop me from sharing a fan hug or getting a (kinda bad) selfie, Jae Rim was very accommodating and generous, just like we know him to be.

The fan meeting was really a marketing event for apm mall. So the fans were more friends of the mall. Even with our autograph session ticket, we spent the time standing behind a barrier. Nevertheless...all truly fun and daebak!

I also got to see u at airport too. I'm happy to got to give to him your painting. Maybe he will post on his SM all the stuffs he got at his HK fanmeeting. It is surreal when you can meet someone you admire for long time and get to see him in the flesh. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Hope to see u continue to spazz with us.

@renvic Thanks for your updates of Jaerim. Yeah I'm curious why he is wearing his ring on index finger lately too. Is it Soeun's gift to him. Showing her how much he miss her.

@dilathedoctor Thanks for MV. I noticed his improvement on his saxophone so much different than before. Soon he can be a saxophone player and perform with some of K-pop groups.

@grazej17 Love all his face expressions so adorable and funny. 

To @SihaeSL@lovely_alain@imLov Thanks all your guys updates. Happy Spazzing:lol:

Doesn't anyone know when Jaerim going to start his cooking show? Will he get to invite Soeun as a guest? Is he going to seduce her with his cooking and embarrass her on TV? I can't wait to see him do some cooking with a adorable apron. Which type of person will show up on the cooking show.

Image result for song jae rim cf Is this guy going to show up or 

Image result for song jae rim cf This one..I take both of them. If it get too hot in the kitchen, maybe he would take off his apron and show this...

Image result for song jae rim cf

And this woman will approve.....Me too.Image result for song jae rim cf  Image result for song jae rim cf How dare you ask me that question? You know the answer..

Sorry honeybees I just bored and just want to have a little fun. Happy Spazzing,,,,,

Archived