[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

"Solim First Time Ever" series

10. Punch

Apparently the bellflower wine was rather strong and so Jaerim got some side dish for eating.  After some thought, he decided to fed Soeun first.

005RnbUwgw1eucywupq8hj31hc0u0432.jpg

However, it turned out to be raw ginger, which felt really Hot & Spicy with the wine

005RnbUwgw1eucyww5b7ij31hc0u0q7a.jpg

No wonder why Soeun gave him the first Punch on the first day they met!

005RnbUwgw1eucywx25shj31hc0u0dk8.jpg

Soeun's reaction can be seen more clearly in the gifs

005RnbUwgw1eucyx20d96g30dc07gu0y.gif
005RnbUwgw1eucyx7qy5qg30dc07gu0y.gif

The interesting thing is Rimmie didn't learn the lesson but did similar naughty things time and again to "ask for punch".  This really became part of their daily routine lovey dovey...

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just caught rerun ep 8! Lets see wat can i add on on top of other chingus recaps..

Ah! Jr did a different fist pump here.. i think its those cute cute childhood one whr u hit top n bottom n front. Y jr says he dont do sports often n he used to b less sociable? His fist pumping actions seemed like he hangs ard a lot? 

This ep i dun find jr as cheesy, instead he's gt v gd sense of humor.. when the fish hooks entanged w opposite ahjussi he was so funny whispering - "honey.. i caught.. a man!" Ha. I love men w humor..

Its so gd to see se genuinely touched by his daebak bracelet n ring surprises.. that she suggested doing wgm w jr for 50 yrs!!

Just caught rerun ep 8! Lets see wat can i add on on top of other chingus recaps..

Ah! Jr did a different fist pump here.. i think its those cute cute childhood one whr u hit top n bottom n front. Y jr says he dont do sports often n he used to b less sociable? His fist pumping actions seemed like he hangs ard a lot? 

This ep i dun find jr as cheesy, instead he's gt v gd sense of humor.. when the fish hooks entanged w opposite ahjussi he was so funny whispering - "honey.. i caught.. a man!" Ha. I love men w humor..

Its so gd to see se genuinely touched by his daebak bracelet n ring surprises.. that she suggested doing wgm w jr for 50 yrs!!

chingu i dont understand why jaerim said he is not popular neither..

i really like this episode because of soeun facial expression when jaelim wink at her. She cant hide it, it is like she is thinking...does he like me for real or what? And after she is questioning him, why will she question him if everything is fake? That is why i love their interactions

All I can say about ep 8...

***the best ever happen how the people give the 'couple rings' in the unique style***

Jaerim already prove it..Sweet moment...I do believe that jaerim has a lot of creative methods how to impress & to appreciate the girl...KSE your are a lucky one...

SOLIM - Unique Couple Forever

To all honeybees...you all are awesome..for those who did the recaps for solim episodes until now,i want to say 'gomawo'....:-)

Hello Honeybees......:wub:

Image result for winnie the pooh

Group hug to everyone who keep this thread moving and all the goodie updates from all  chingus..@innasalvatore@Niel2804@bluffky12@Icgan@SihaeSL@_sofie_@imLov@dilathedoctor@blacklilie and many more I forgot to mention. To all our silent lurkers who come in here everyday to support our regular honeybees who post their updates and comments to our Solim.  Keep up awesome works.....

I missed everyone here a lot and this thread too. I have been busy with my first priority as a mother to my little rascals. I didn't have time to come here to read and comment any chingus' posts. I kinda back for now until my duty call again. I haven't been watching any of our Soeun's TSWTTN since epi 5. Sorry Soeun I have a hard time following this drama. But my heart truly wish you done well with your role. I have gone to koalaplayground and read her reviews to keep up with the updates on TSWTTN. She is really good with her reviews and very much like reading them.

@Niel2804

your editing of Jaerim's pic of his new show that was hilarious and awesome. I'm very happy for beautiful Soeun who is promoting Maycoop products. If I'm not too lazy about my skincare, I'm going to support her new product. Maybe I should get going I'm not getting young. Going look into that products. Keep up with your funny posts because I really love a lot and always look forward to them. Take care my chingu. PS I hope you're doing well with your job searching. I'm praying for you..

@innasalvatore

I'm responded to your many post so bear with me. I love your funny comments as always make me LOL. This is truly your best asset to this thread and don't forget that. I love your comment on Jaerim loves being cook by Soeun remark. I'm adding to your remark that Soeun can put a cherry on top with cool whip like sundae. (Sorry that I got some B comment) I can't help that you always make me goes to the other side and my innocent is nowhere to be found. I'm just so bad. You're not so innocent either..:PMaybe I got to skip reading your post so I don't have too many B thoughts. Just Kidding..I crossed over the other side and there is no point of return.

Image result for the scholar who walks the night and this bad vampImage result for the scholar who walks the night are relate to each other is so juicy and good. But I think that is would be more interesting if bad vamp and this womanImage result for the scholar who walks the night are father and daughter. She is willing to kill her biological father and help her lover kill him too. That would be a great dilemma.

Since you mention Yong Pal, I got to watch about 25 mins and I really like that drama so far. I haven't goes back to finish the first epi. Maybe later on, I would come back to check out more epi. Still haven't follow any new drama yet. I am waiting to see more updates on Jaerim's new show and what happen in TSWWTN and hope to see more improve airtime for Soeun.

@lovely_alain

"Solim First Time Ever" series are very refreshing and enjoyable to read. I'm behind in your series. I'm going to back to read the rest of them. I can't believe we got to witness all their "first" moments. How much I would like to see many more of their "first" in the future. Please continue doing your many "first" series. I know myself and others would love to read them and walk down to good times with Solim. Keep up your awesome works.

@_sofie_

Love your "Solimfinity" of Solim. They are so well match and such a beautiful couple inside and out. Happy to read your post lately and all your works are always beautiful to witness. Keep it coming and hope to see many more.

@SihaeSL

Welcome back from your vacation. I hope you're refresh and well to spazz with us. Miss all your gifs and updates.

@cruncyroll@‌HeeRinah

I'm happy you guys are hanging out and bonding like great friends. This thread bring people together from different places and share common interests. I'm glad to witness it. I hope you have a blast and enjoy your moments and LOL as you guys talk and watch rerun of Solim. Unnie @cruncyroll always love to read your recap of Solim. Keeping them coming and we will never get bored of your works. Take care and enjoy your weekend and rest of your week.

Last thing I want to say is welcome to silent lurk @ariadna90_stv please continue to play with us.

Image result for song jae rim gif

Let join our Jaerim and shake our little butt and have a great times. Happy Spazzing.:wub: sorry long post. I got so much to say to everyone so give it LUMP SUM Solim's Style. Back read and come back to spazz..Have a great weekend everyone.......

Last thing I want to say is welcome to silent lurk @ariadna90_stv please continue to play with us.

Let join our Jaerim and shake our little butt and have a great times. Happy Spazzing.:wub: sorry long post. I got so much to say to everyone so give it LUMP SUM Solim's Style. Back read and come back to spazz..Have a great weekend everyone.......

Hi chingu! Of course I will stay here until there is news of these two marriage for real! :) At first I dont want to join because many people here and my English is not good enough but now I miss when this thread has many comments so I decided to contribute. I am happy to see Soeun doing more fanservice this days, maybe Jaelim influenced her? And where is Jaelim is he hiding or something? Tomorrow I hope to see many updates of his fanmeeting and I am curious to what will he say about Soeun this time...

I love episode 8...can't get tired of the story of the couple rings. I'm so sleepless excited about Jaerim's fan meeting tomorrow. I hope he'll accept my present. It really amped up the fan love cos his features are so fantastic to paint!

ygVKWdiFqhgGWk5H8

hello! are you going to the fanmeeting? :o you are so lucky! Btw your painting is great :wub:

Guest beeboopbetty

@ariadna90 Yes the HK fan meeting is open to the public, just autographs need a ticket. I just want to see him. And thank you for the compliment. I had fun painting Jaerim's Smile.

@ariadna90 Yes the HK fan meeting is open to the public, just autographs need a ticket. I just want to see him. And thank you for the compliment. I had fun painting Jaerim's Smile.

I am so jealous of you! How I wish I lived there...:tears: If you can please update us! I am sure he will love your painting, hopefully you can give it to him, good luck!

Hi chingu! Of course I will stay here until there is news of these two marriage for real! :) At first I dont want to join because many people here and my English is not good enough but now I miss when this thread has many comments so I decided to contribute. I am happy to see Soeun doing more fanservice this days, maybe Jaelim influenced her? And where is Jaelim is he hiding or something? Tomorrow I hope to see many updates of his fanmeeting and I am curious to what will he say about Soeun this time...

I'm always glad whenever there are new member join in the fun. As for Solim, they are truly perfect for each other. I'm waiting to witness their real dating or marriage even better. I know they are very busy with their schedule which I'm very thrilled they are working like cow. So they can save money for beautiful home. They will be moving together and have many lovely children. Happy ending that you can't script any better.

This is the best place to get any updates from Solim. I don't know any where else I get info on Solim whereabouts. Honeybees are really good at their jobs. I just sit back and read all their updates and get a good laugh. I think most Honeybees are international that English is the second or third languages. As long as you speak Solim's language, we all understand what you mean. Just enjoy each other's post and have fun with Solim.

Our Jaerim is quite entertainer at his fanmeeting. It's always so fun to watch him entertain his fans. I'm looking forward to see when honeybees share his updates. As for Soeun, she is definitely got Jaerim's fever running up and down her backbone. They rub off on each other. This is their Solim's effect. Happy Spazing:wub:

@ariadna90_stv

no problem chingu...

and I guess he still following her ...^_^

Is Weibo available on english or you just translate the page on google, chinggu?Cause if it's available, I'll add it on my social media to stalk our Solim. LOL

Ow, just now I opened Jaerim and SoEun's weibo, I think translating the page automatically with google translate is enough.. keke. But from what I saw, So Eun doesn't follow Jaerim, or does she? Is it a payback for her following Jaerim on IG, but Jaerim doesn't follow anyone yet instead. Xixi

I love episode 8...can't get tired of the story of the couple rings. I'm so sleepless excited about Jaerim's fan meeting tomorrow. I hope he'll accept my present. It really amped up the fan love cos his features are so fantastic to paint!

https://goo.gl/photos/ygVKWdiFqhgGWk5H8

He will definitely love your artwork. It is very awesome. I hope you get to take pic with him and hug him too. I'm jealous but very thrilled for you. Please post any pics you can get from him. Have a blast time. Remember no grabbing his biceps or butt. His body is Soeun's property. KIdding aside get a good sleep and be wide alert for his fanmeeting.

Image result for song jae rim Here something for you to dream about when you sleep..

I want their Allure photoshoot full body shots! Omo, you can see So eun sitting on jaerim's lap and he grab her waist like a real man!keke, my B-thoughts :wub::phew:

Group hug to everyone who keep this thread moving and all the goodie updates from all  chingus..@innasalvatore@Niel2804@bluffky12@Icgan@SihaeSL@_sofie_@imLov@dilathedoctor@blacklilie and many more I forgot to mention. To all our silent lurkers who come in here everyday to support our regular honeybees who post their updates and comments to our Solim.  Keep up awesome works.....

I missed everyone here a lot and this thread too. I have been busy with my first priority as a mother to my little rascals. I didn't have time to come here to read and comment any chingus' posts. I kinda back for now until my duty call again. I haven't been watching any of our Soeun's TSWTTN since epi 5. Sorry Soeun I have a hard time following this drama. But my heart truly wish you done well with your role. I have gone to koalaplayground and read her reviews to keep up with the updates on TSWTTN. She is really good with her reviews and very much like reading them.

Likewise, chingu.. Just trying to get by with my Solim-less life by venting on this thread. Aigo. Solim has made my interest on drama into the level of Zero. Like everytime I watch a drama, what comes to my mind is Jaerim and So Eun are more good looking, and their chemistry is over the moon. Why haven't them been casted as leads together?:tears:And I just end up watch the drama imagining Solim are the leads *Sigh

Guest beeboopbetty

He will definitely love your artwork. It is very awesome. I hope you get to take pic with him and hug him too. I'm jealous but very thrilled for you. Please post any pics you can get from him. Have a blast time. Remember no grabbing his biceps or butt. His body is Soeun's property. KIdding aside get a good sleep and be wide alert for his fanmeeting.

Here something for you to dream about when you sleep..

I'm awake! Thank you for the kudos. Did not sleep well, but I will most definitely do my best. Don't worry, I will have great respect and admiration for Soeun's man. 

She cant hide it, it is like she is thinking...does he like me for real or what? And after she is questioning him, why will she question him if everything is fake? That is why i love their interactions

u r right! If its scripted, y would se b confused? Wa u managed to link this to whether their interactions r real..

She asked jr if he is always like that, or he has other personality.. mayb she found out fr gd friend jo bo ah that jr was quiet man in their drama.. i can imagine se, wondering if jr thought of suh a 'role' for wgm (since they actors) or he's playboy.. or he's totally smitten by her he became different.. but guess aft 38 eps n nw aft wgm jr stil always link se everywhr.. HE IS REAL.  HE IS GOOD MAN!

I want their Allure photoshoot full body shots! Omo, you can see So eun sitting on jaerim's lap and he grab her waist like a real man!keke, my B-thoughts :wub::phew:

Likewise, chingu.. Just trying to get by with my Solim-less life by venting on this thread. Aigo. Solim has made my interest on drama into the level of Zero. Like everytime I watch a drama, what comes to my mind is Jaerim and So Eun are more good looking, and their chemistry is over the moon. Why haven't them been casted as leads together?:tears:And I just end up watch the drama imagining Solim are the leads *Sigh

I was on a Kdrama slump for a while and I watched FATED TO LOVE YOU (Kdrama) and loved it and then found myself in another slump. It was then I gave WGM SOLIM a try (was a fan of Kim So Eun previously) and got hooked instantly. Ever since then, I'm still going through a Kdrama withdrawal. It'll probably take me awhile to get back into Kdrama land..or maybe a pairing that I actually approve because there is NONE that I've approved. I'm excited about Moon Chae Won's possible Kdrama but I hope it's with a good actor that I approve. lol 

She cant hide it, it is like she is thinking...does he like me for real or what? And after she is questioning him, why will she question him if everything is fake? That is why i love their interactions

u r right! If its scripted, y would se b confused? Wa u managed to link this to whether their interactions r real..

She asked jr if he is always like that, or he has other personality.. mayb she found out fr gd friend jo bo ah that jr was quiet man in their drama.. i can imagine se, wondering if jr thought of suh a 'role' for wgm (since they actors) or he's playboy.. or he's totally smitten by her he became different.. but guess aft 38 eps n nw aft wgm jr stil always link se everywhr.. HE IS REAL.  HE IS GOOD MAN!

I've always enjoyed their interactions. It was more realistic. I loved it when she questioned him, too and I think I grew to enjoy them because they weren't afraid to ask the real questions. They weren't just going with the flow for the show. For me, they were more than that and I appreciated it! In fact, it's probably why one of my favorite episodes is the 2AM episode and their last episode because it evokes real emotions. Emotions that you can't fake or for 'show'. 

Me too. I would love to see them together in the drama already.  I tried to watch few romantic dramas like before Solim. Now it seems much harder to get pass Solim-less stage. I know there are some good dramas to watch but I never pass first episode. TSWWNT is only one watch pass first episode but I lost interest with little screen time for HR. So here I am back spazzing to kill my time until our Solim is together real or in drama.

Here something for you to dream about when you sleep..

I'm awake! Thank you for the kudos. Did not sleep well, but I will most definitely do my best. Don't worry, I will have great respect and admiration for Soeun's man. 

Sorry I fforgot that today is your fanmeeting with Jaerim. It must chaotic where you are at. Have fun n post pic ok. I know u will respect Soeun's property. I don't think you like her selca stick coming after u. Be safe n have good times.

Archived