[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

Jaerim new chinese interview. Uploaded by justjaerim in youtube, she also wrote a summary of the interview in English, thank you so much!

CR to 韩伴fun (v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTMzMTUzMDY2OA==­.html)
I do not own this video.

Brief summary (only picking a few questions and not the whole interview):

1) He recently had a new hobby which is going to the beach for surfing. His upcoming drama is based on volleyball theme so he is practicing hard in his volleyball in preparation for the drama.

2) On ways to heal and recover from a breakup, he finds that time is the cure to heal. He will spend time with himself for a long period of time. It's(Breakups) a form of learning process for him. He will reflect on his shortcomings after a breakup so when he dates again, he will not repeat the same mistakes.

3) Oh his favourite food in China, he mentioned he really likes steamboat (Chinese style).

4) The chinese words he said from 10.37 : Don't be sad, I'm yours(meaning us), awesome, cute, have you fallen in love with me, you are falling in love with me right now, do you want to have a baby? (He burst out laughing when the interviewer explained that the sentence means he wants to have a baby LOL)

5) On his weight management, he shared that he lost 5kg in 3 weeks. He only had a meal per day and he cut down on his salt intake. He also mentioned exercising in the day and night helps too. He concludes with having e meal per day, playing volleyball in the morning and surfing in the afternoon. He did lose 5 kg but he became tanned as well.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11th September 2014.

Two beautiful souls met for the first time. They created history.

The epic and unforgettable meeting of Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun a.k.a SOLIM.

It was all sweet and lovely…

Epi%201%20-%20First%20meeting%201.jpg

Epi%201%20-%20First%20meeting%201b.jpgEpi%201%20-%20First%20meeting%202.jpg

Until he said…

Epi%201%20-%20First%20meeting%203.jpg

That epic NUGU YA? Lol!

And to her surprised…

Epi%201%20-%20First%20meeting%204.jpg

Errrr......

Epi%201%20-%20First%20meeting%205.jpg

She asked once again…

Epi%201%20-%20First%20meeting%206.jpg

And he confidently answered...

Epi%201%20-%20First%20meeting%207.jpg

There u go…

That beautiful awkward moment…

Epi%201%20-%20First%20meeting%208.jpg

Epi%201%20-%20First%20meeting%209.jpg

Their eyes met in an instant.

Aaaahhh….and that stares.

Epi%201%20-%20First%20meeting%2010.jpg

She asked...

Epi%201%20-%20First%20meeting%2011.jpg

And with that low tone voice, he replied sincerely…

Epi%201%20-%20First%20meeting%2012.jpg

Epi%201%20-%20First%20meeting%2013.jpg

From then on, they write history.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fast forward…here comes 11th September 2015…

Expectations and hopes are brewing among the honeybees.

What would they do on that day to commemorate their first meeting?

Would he surprised her with this?

couple%20skydive.jpg

Or this?

1121-Harley-Davidson-Belinda-Womens-Bike

Or this?

968full-jae--rim-song.jpg

Hhmmm…our adrenaline rush is giving us headache.

So, Cunni Omma came forward and gave her thoughts to tone our expectations down.

She said…  

Epi%2028b%20-%20Low%20expectation%202.jp

In other words, what she was trying to say is…

If we don’t expect anything, then when things didn’t go our way, it might look ok to us.

Epi%2028b%20-%20Low%20expectation%201.jp

With that, we half-heartedly agreed.

Arasso…

Epi%2028b%20-%20Low%20expectation%203.jp

But then he cut in and said…

Epi%2028b%20-%20Low%20expectation%204.jp

Epi%2028b%20-%20Low%20expectation%205.jp

Jaerim aaahhh… why did u have to say that?

Ottohke……????

Well then, in that case, let us just continue dreaming and hoping for things will come our way on 11th September 2015,

or anytime in the future. God’s will, one fine day J

2015-10-9--07-53-29.png

Happy 1st Anniversary, Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun (and Honeybees too!)

Choahae….Saranghae…

Honeybees Love You…

Eternity. Solimfinity.

@Niel2804

Pervy Coconut Tree, HAHHAHAHAHA... Yeah GTO is another interesting JDorama, hahahahaha... GTO is dream teacher, hahahahaha... It would be great if Korean care to remake this drama, hahahahaha... Part of me is still hoping for SoLim couple cast into drama together. Probably next year since Jae Rim is preparing his drama now. Guess So Eun needs to take a rest or maybe go for vacation. Saeguk drama is more tiring instead modern drama however.. She deserve to get holiday after those tiring double characters.

Is it only me think script-writer killed her twice in TSWWTN? Hahahahaha... Idk, I don't think by killing her is the easy way to be her ending but still she did her job well. *Proud*

@NitePanda

Uuuhhh oooohhhhh, Sadako is cool! You should watch it. One of So Eun's drama is also a horror, right? Did you watch it?

@cruncyroll

Long time no see, Pal... Please continue to do SoLim recaps here... I think all of us always thirsty for SoLim's hahahahaha... I miss the B-team jokes in forum too... Now I just rely on Coconut tree to shakes in forum, hahahahaha...

tumblr_nlxmsa4elA1u2tqwbo1_1280.jpg

@Niel2804

Pervy Coconut Tree, HAHHAHAHAHA... Yeah GTO is another interesting JDorama, hahahahaha... GTO is dream teacher, hahahahaha... It would be great if Korean care to remake this drama, hahahahaha... Part of me is still hoping for SoLim couple cast into drama together. Probably next year since Jae Rim is preparing his drama now. Guess So Eun needs to take a rest or maybe go for vacation. Saeguk drama is more tiring instead modern drama however.. She deserve to get holiday after those tiring double characters.

Is it only me think script-writer killed her twice in TSWWTN? Hahahahaha... Idk, I don't think by killing her is the easy way to be her ending but still she did her job well. *Proud*

@NitePanda

Uuuhhh oooohhhhh, Sadako is cool! You should watch it. One of So Eun's drama is also a horror, right? Did you watch it?

@cruncyroll

Long time no see, Pal... Please continue to do SoLim recaps here... I think all of us always thirsty for SoLim's hahahahaha... I miss the B-team jokes in forum too... Now I just rely on Coconut tree to shakes in forum, hahahahaha...

@innasalvatore

Muahahhahaha, dont make it so obvious Capt ^^ Korea havent remake it yet right ? GTO hhahahhaaha... i wonder who will be the teacher muahahhaha.....

i hope So Eun wont take a rest too long, because i wanna see her again in small screen, TSWWTN not satisfy me, yes she killed twice in TSWWTN but he got all the boys muhahahhahhaha....

Song Jae Rim Reaction :

gsjKpGg.jpg

Credit to Innasalvatore (PS. Capt this meme is yours right?

@innasalvatore

Muahahhahaha, dont make it so obvious Capt ^^ Korea havent remake it yet right ? GTO hhahahhaaha... i wonder who will be the teacher muahahhaha.....

i hope So Eun wont take a rest too long, because i wanna see her again in small screen, TSWWTN not satisfy me, yes she killed twice in TSWWTN but he got all the boys muhahahhahhaha....

Song Jae Rim Reaction :

Credit to Innasalvatore (PS. Capt this meme is yours right?

@Niel2804

First... It's NOT my MEME... It's the Legendary Dramatroll arts, hahahahaha... But we like it and we love it, hahahahaha...

Just like you, I'm not satisfy too for TSWWTN, starting in the beginning until then the end I'm still thinking about misleading of cast since Kim So Eun is more talents and her experience in Saeguk is better. But since she's enjoying her parts in TSWWTN, I respect her decision. I support her. Talking about my own ulterior motives as SoLim shipper, hahahahaha... Well, you know what I mean, hahahaha... I'm waiting for SoLim cast in drama...

Korea remake of GTO?

great-teacher-onizuka.jpg

Who is the teacher???? They can consider Eric Oppa, HAHAHAHAHAHA...

tumblr_nuedvuM1gE1tvrb65o2_1280.jpg

SoLim couple can be cast as his students, hahahahahaha... Rebellious Students caught in date instead study..

tumblr_nj4squw97f1u2tqwbo1_1280.jpg

Article#1

"Night scholar, Kim So-eun, off impression" I was happy with a lot of love '

1441836543343.jpg

Kim So-eun is a complex emotion of a double role was digested with character faces and eyes that change of course in line with different opponents.   

Source: http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=632590&_REFERER=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.xportsnews.com%2F%3Fskey%3Dtc%26ac%3Darticle_search%26sword%3D%25EA%25B9%2580%25EC%2586%258C%25EC%259D%2580%26x%3D18%26y%3D12

Article#2

"Night scholars' Lee Soo-hyuk, Max Changmin Kim So-eun public executions catch declarations

1441805763144.jpg

Source: http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=632554&_REFERER=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.xportsnews.com%2F%3Fskey%3Dtc%26ac%3Darticle_search%26sword%3D%25EA%25B9%2580%25EC%2586%258C%25EC%259D%2580%26x%3D18%26y%3D12                 

Article#3

"Night scholar, Kim So-eun, Max Changmin welcomed death in the arms 'tears'

1441806423656.jpg

Source: http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=632559&_REFERER=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.xportsnews.com%2F%3Fskey%3Dtc%26ac%3Darticle_search%26sword%3D%25EA%25B9%2580%25EC%2586%258C%25EC%259D%2580%26x%3D18%26y%3D12

Being loved by three gorgeous man and sacrificing her own life for love... Kyaaa~~~ Until the end of story Kim So Eun left alone. Seems like once she said "Her Man" Heaven answer as a wishing. No one dare to touch the precious woman, hahahaha...

I only have one question about this drama. IS IT IN JOSEON AREA PEOPLE ARE SO CRAZY ABOUT KISSING??? Oh My Goat!!! I always thought those people are more shy, unlike now days... But who knows... They're more comfy, hahahahahaha...

RECAP by Dramabeans

Scholar Who Walks the Night: Episode 19

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/09/scholar-who-walks-the-night-episode-19/

scholar19-00293.jpg

scholar19-00309.jpg

Being loved by three gorgeous man and sacrificing her own life for love... Kyaaa~~~ Until the end of story Kim So Eun left alone. Seems like once she said "Her Man" Heaven answer as a wishing. No one dare to touch the precious woman, hahahaha...

I only have one question about this drama. IS IT IN JOSEON AREA PEOPLE ARE SO CRAZY ABOUT KISSING??? Oh My Goat!!! I always thought those people are more shy, unlike now days... But who knows... They're more comfy, hahahahahaha...

RECAP by Dramabeans

Dear Inna, I think you've got a good question here.  Why the hell do those Joseon people took kissing and lovey dovey with a higher priority than doing things trying to find a way to kill Gwi can only be answered by the writers.  However, I think you'd better send email to them at late night Korea time so that they can find the brains they left at home instead of bringing to their workplace for script writing.... :P:P

RECAP by Dramabeans

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH Capt its so FUNNNEEEEEHHHHH

maybe TSWWTN actually is the Writter nim fantasy, about her being kissed everyday with a handsome vampire hhahahhaa....

RECAP by Dramabeans

Dear Inna, I think you've got a good question here.  Why the hell do those Joseon people took kissing and lovey dovey with a higher priority than doing things trying to find a way to kill Gwi can only be answered by the writers.  However, I think you'd better send email to them at late night Korea time so that they can find the brains they left at home instead of bringing to their workplace for script writing.... :P:P

@lovely_alain

Maybe it's a reason why KSE won't take the main lead or I might feel sorry for her since her lips would be swollen for kissing scenes, hahahahahaaha...

@Niel2804

Maybe the script-writer onnie... Never been kissed? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Archived