[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

HI5!HI5!hahaha, why i got the feeling that's not only both us, LOL :D

But I really do not want to let others to see her dress up like that!
It's Intolerable!!!

Just imagine poor JH if they ever went to the beach and SY wore a bathing suit...  

Erm, there is probably a scenario in my head:

JH: Yeobo, here's change into diving suit!

SY: Shiro!

Then JH wraps SY and roll her into beach towel, carry her back home like a porcelain doll! :D:D

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Sunday routine. I have been watching the episode over and over again. Please correct me if I'm wrong, right before the game when SY was extremely nervous, I thought I heard JH said should I give you a kiss? 

If its true, I think our JH here is trying to find every possible opportunity to kiss his lovely wife and he succeeded! Having the kiss as a prize for winning beer drinking contest, is such a great camouflage to kiss your beloved on national TV. ㅋㅋㅋ

Sorry. Coming straight from my delulu mind. :P

Guest ssyolk

I have just watched the raw today .. and of course, we can't have all the honey in every week, can we? I kinda expected there will be some letdowns after one peak episode (last episode), since our expectation of them are usually lovey dovey. I personally saw that the baseball scenes are okay though! They look supportive at each other, though I could see somehow Jonghyun looked kinda exhausted? And him seeing the cheerleaders .. well I think its normal for men to be that way, no? So no thumbs down for JH! :D

Somehow I imagined Jonghyun to be like a child, focused only at one task at a time! The same goes when he ate the chicken (I am no Boice but somehow when we knew and heard JH said he is easily concentrated in something), I mean personally when I eat no one can bothers me! I think the same goes to JH. And it's the same when he paid attention to the cheerleaders and could realize that they were dancing AOA's dance! I think that he is just too indulged. I am pretty sure Seungyeon isn't that upset though! She knows that her husband is like that, and that jealousy stare sure was there, but it didn't last quite long.

The wedding scene is such a letdown. It's not like JH&SY kind of wedding? I don't feel anything from that scene hahaha. It's just what I see JH is being more serious than usual, and Seungyeon is in her normal self. JH probably doesn't like it when SY wears those kind of clothes (ofc he is possessive!) but I am pretty sure that is not only reason why he looks upset :(

Either way! We could wait for next week's episodes since it will give us more insights toward our couple's interractions! MBC and the editings are really poor though :( such a shame that this episode looks like only a filler. 

And about their couple phone cases (i think their sunglasses are?)... OF COURSE it's not promotional items .. right..? //asking to forum seniors since I might miss some updates sobs

Guest lexx94_stv

He is possessive huh. I thought he used to say he is not that sort. I guess love can change you. Well he needs to get used to it. As an actress there will be instances when she has to wear sexy dresses. From Park Shin Hye to Kim Tae Hee... who are known for their sweet images have worn sexy revealing dresses for photoshoots. 

I guess it does affirm our beliefs he is so into her he is treating her like a real gf. If she means nothing to him, he will not be affected. But i guess he is the kind who gets upset at that moment and it will pass because he was acting normally after that.

He definitely is. I think he's the type of guy who loves seeing pretty girls dressed sexily but not when it comes to his yeoja. He can't tolerate nor handle it. Jonghyun is just really a transparent guy and we can see he cares about SY for real.

HI5!HI5!hahaha, why i got the feeling that's not only both us, LOL

HI5!! I even created a new account for FB! Gosh! We're seriously infected by the bee virus. :w00t:

Guest iheartpororo92

After watching Chinese sub, I really think that JH was not ok for the wedding dress

JH's BRI about SY's wedding dress :

JH's Confessions :

It's OK! She's pretty...Of course she's pretty and it's suitable for her...
It's Intolerable!!!

He's just a kind of person who could not accept her wf/gf wearing revealing clothes and show her/us his real/true feeling.

JUST MY POV

Have a nice day everyone!

Same thoughts as well! :) Ive said this before, and i'm saying it again, Jonghyun is like an open book that everybody could read easily. 
He doesn't like SeungYeon's revealing dress. Good thing they made her change to a less revealing one(as seen on preview) :)

Poor SY probably had to change, or else JH wouldn't be able to function properly on that day!

HAHAHAA!:) Exactly!

Anyway, this is just my observation/opinion(please dont hate me).:) 

FOR ME, this is JH's forced smile 1) after seeing SeungYeon wearing revealing dress and 2) after eating Oysters.:))

CJsutqGUsAE7DwZ.jpg

And this one's a sample of  his "not forced smile"

CGaRbYqUQAAGMi_.jpg

Not sure if i'm making any sense right now.:)))) 

Guest hihi_hehe

lol his comment on her dress was "it's like you have nothing on" seriously lol it was just a mini dress, stop acting like it's a see through dress or something lol 

Guest Elzabar

He is possessive huh. I thought he used to say he is not that sort. I guess love can change you. Well he needs to get used to it. As an actress there will be instances when she has to wear sexy dresses. From Park Shin Hye to Kim Tae Hee... who are known for their sweet images have worn sexy revealing dresses for photoshoots. 

I guess it does affirm our beliefs he is so into her he is treating her like a real gf. If she means nothing to him, he will not be affected. But i guess he is the kind who gets upset at that moment and it will pass because he was acting normally after that.

He definitely is. I think he's the type of guy who loves seeing pretty girls dressed sexily but not when it comes to his yeoja. He can't tolerate nor handle it. Jonghyun is just really a transparent guy and we can see he cares about SY for real.

Quite an interesting dilemma here. I am not saying its bad.

On one side, he has his label mates dressing and doing sexy acts. He is quite protective of them and frequently help them out. Just like an older brother fashion or friend. Also. he is friends with a cheerleader with another team.

On the other side, he is very protective of his "wife" in not wearing revealing clothes. 

This quandary goes back to the Real vs Reel issue.

Does he actually have a right to this ? Seeing that the marriage is fake, it might be really burdensome to continue to bring this up. Unless, he just wants to admit it that IT IS REAL..... I know SY follows along cause she might want to hear this confirmation.

IMO, I don't think he sees pretty girls in sexy outfits the same way as we do. Cause he has been exposed to it daily, he might just enjoy the stage from a artistic point of view. He can accept it if he has friend-zoned that person with no intention ever seeking a relationship.

This is why JH doing WGM is really a breath of fresh air where he can let out his inner feelings and deeply care for another person, despite what the entertainment industry says its ok and is against his personal morale and values. And that's why he didn't want to do it with a well known celebrity cause he was afraid she would also resist against him.

Ha, i think i got it bad!I just make a new IG account specifically dedicated to follow the inner circle of the IG saga, so my IG notification would only contains them only. hahahaha

Now, here we go with the IG saga, the minky ahjussi just left uri Sy a comment

And here I thought I was the only one doing that! LOL

Lol no one can be as hardcore as me. I created an instagram account just to follow the 2 of them. My friends have been asking me to create one but I was like "Meh, I dont even use SNS often." Then "Bam!", one day I just decided to create an instagram just to follow them. My friends follow me but I only follow 2 ppl, cnbluegt and 0seungyeon. LOL

Ha, i think i got it bad!I just make a new IG account specifically dedicated to follow the inner circle of the IG saga, so my IG notification would only contains them only. hahahaha

Lol no one can be as hardcore as me. I created an instagram account just to follow the 2 of them. My friends have been asking me to create one but I was like "Meh, I dont even use SNS often." Then "Bam!", one day I just decided to create an instagram just to follow them. My friends follow me but I only follow 2 ppl, cnbluegt and 0seungyeon. LOL

LOL surely we are among the craziest brownies!!!

:w00t:

Guest ayvah

hahaha i have sns accounts ever since but those were not enough. i have to create dummy accounts for spazzing purposes. now, my friends are asking me why they couldn't feel me these days. they feel like i just disappeared. hahaha they dont know i have been so busy spazzing thru my dummy names. and i am so behind with my friends' real life activities because i couldn't backread any of our chats. too busy backreading soompi and line, and tweeting in twitter lol! seriously, i am more updated with jongyeon activities than my own. 

Guest ayvah

After watching Chinese sub, I really think that JH was not ok for the wedding dress

JH's BRI about SY's wedding dress :

JH's Confessions :

It's OK! She's pretty...Of course she's pretty and it's suitable for her...
It's Intolerable!!!

He's just a kind of person who could not accept her wf/gf wearing revealing clothes and show her/us his real/true feeling.

JUST MY POV

Have a nice day everyone!

Same thoughts as well! :) Ive said this before, and i'm saying it again, Jonghyun is like an open book that everybody could read easily. 
He doesn't like SeungYeon's revealing dress. Good thing they made her change to a less revealing one(as seen on preview) :)

Poor SY probably had to change, or else JH wouldn't be able to function properly on that day!

HAHAHAA!:) Exactly!

Anyway, this is just my observation/opinion(please dont hate me).:) 

FOR ME, this is JH's forced smile 1) after seeing SeungYeon wearing revealing dress and 2) after eating Oysters.:))

And this one's a sample of  his "not forced smile"

Not sure if i'm making any sense right now.:)))) 

and why do i feel like smiling? hahahaha! if this was just a mere job for JH, i dont think he would react this way. so meaning, he doesn't see SY as a mere colleague, but as someone more than that. after knowing JH reaction, i really think he had a serious discussion with MBC. so MBC, please dont provoke JH anymore. he can only handle so much hahaha!

i remember during their CECI photoshoot, there were also signs of JH protectiveness when SY was wearing the white polo shirt hahaha. he blurted out so many things like how they were just newly-wed and how he was her husband hahahah. then during the photoshoot, he just suddenly said he was shy and the staff told him, "what did you see to make you shy?" Really, jonghyun-ah, what did you see that made you shy? as if you dont see sexy and pretty girls everyday of your life.  

Have you ever seen those videos of little kids saying something confidently adult-like and it sounds so cute, but if you imagine that same kid saying that same thing at 16 years old you KNOW it is no longer cute or funny...but domineering and over powering. 

That is kind what I wonder about JH's attitude towards the guarding of SY.... It's all romantic currently how he wants to protect her and keep her all to himself, but grow this up down the road and it could be overpowering and restricting. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he wants to protect her and with more confidence in the relationship this intensity could fade and he could allow her to guard herself !!! I just think he worries about every angle that this show could hurt her with the "ugly side" of his fanbase. ...I hope that is what it is anyway.

EDIT & DELETED CONTENT: 

After rewatching the clip I had a different thought 

I think he may say he doesn't want other men to see, but more than that he knows he is not able to control his face and expressions. Seeing her like that is probably very provocative for him and he knows his reactions and responses can put her in a bad place as well. It's not just other guys he is concerned with, it's his own wondering eyes that may get her in trouble because WGM will hone in on him during editing and make things possibly spiral in the wrong direction. So...for broadcast purposes...sexy dressing SY is a big NO NO LOL!!!!  

Have you ever seen those videos of little kids saying something confidently adult-like and it sounds so cute, but if you imagine that same kid saying that same thing at 16 years old you KNOW it is no longer cute or funny...but domineering and over powering. 

That is kind how I kind of what I wonder about JH's attitude towards the guarding of SY.... It's all romantic currently how he wants to protect her and keep her all to himself, but grow this up down the road and it could be overpowering and restricting. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he wants to protect her and with more confidence in the relationship this intensity could fade and he could allow her to guard herself !!! I just think he worries about every angle that this show could hurt her with the "ugly side" of his fanbase. ...I hope that is what it is anyway.

I think it was @amastris that said he has a double standard, which to mean isn't fair. It's okay in his mind to look at other girls who are dressed provocatively, but not okay for SY to dress this way if she wants to attract him?  Maybe because he knows what HE is thinking. He doesn't want to give other guys the same chance, but with her looks it's going to be unavoidable. Even her in the blue jeans and baseball shirt with a ponytail she was totally  alluring! Especially during the beer drinking contest! I'm a girl and was thinking her figure was pretty darn sexy compared to the other girls around her...and then he said something about it too LOL! 

In the scheme of things, AOA dresses WAY more provocatively than her dress was...he watches them do their deal all the time and to say he only sees to protect them and not notice their assets would be a lie...he's a guy after all and those girls are really pretty. He does do the looking, so let her dress so he can look at her properly too! 

The same double standards applied by fans towards SY.. i notice. Besides spazzing over a 19 year old Jingoo and Kim Woo Bin, i have never seen her checking out a guy in front  of JH before.  There are things i wish SY and JH stop doing but this is their personalities, they need to learn how to compromise and meet halfway. 

cr:soompi

Gong Seung Yeon Flusters Lee Jong Hyun With Her Minidress

Gong Seung Yeon Flusters Lee Jong Hyun With Her Minidress

Gong Seung Yeon surprised and flustered her virtual husband Lee Jong Hyunwith her minidress on “We Got Married.”

On the July 11 episode of “We Got Married,” Lee Jong Hyun and Gong Seung Yeon’s wedding ceremony was aired. During the show, Lee Jong Hyun is waiting nervously for Gong Seung Yeon to appear, and is surprised when he sees her come down the steps in a minidress.

gong seung yeon

Gong Seung Yeon explains, “I have never dressed up to date him. I wanted to look special if only for the wedding, so I chose a dress that shows off my figure.” However, Lee Jong Hyun says, “I was flustered because I didn’t know where to look.”

lee jong hyun

When the couple sits down, Lee Jong Hyun asks, “Isn’t there anything to cover you with?” Not finding anything, he takes off his own jacket and puts it on his wife. While the action disappoints Gong Seung Yeon a little bit, he puts a wreath of flowers on her head and says, “You’re so pretty,” making her melt again.

gong seung yeon lee jong hyun

Gong Seung Yeon then confesses, “You’re really handsome too. I was surprised when I came down.” However, Lee Jong Hyun retorts, “I was the one who was surprised! I thought, ‘Why isn’t she wearing any clothes?’”

In the interview that follows, Lee Jong Hyun says, “Of course she looks pretty in it and it suits her well, but I couldn’t show her to other people,” revealing his protective side.

cr: http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/12/gong-seung-yeon-flusters-lee-jong-hyun-with-her-minidress/

That is kind how I kind of what I wonder about JH's attitude towards the guarding of SY.... It's all romantic currently how he wants to protect her and keep her all to himself, but grow this up down the road and it could be overpowering and restricting. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he wants to protect her and with more confidence in the relationship this intensity could fade and he could allow her to guard herself !!! I just think he worries about every angle that this show could hurt her with the "ugly side" of his fanbase. ...I hope that is what it is anyway.

The same double standards applied by fans towards SY.. i notice. Besides spazzing over a 19 year old Jingoo and Kim Woo Bin, i have never seen her checking out a guy in front  of JH before.  There are things i wish SY and JH stop doing but this is their personalities, they need to learn how to compromise and meet halfway. 

You caught my post before I could delete it LOL! After watching him with a different eye...it just may be him who is worried about staring and wanting to touch her. It could even be that he's protecting her from himself and the possibilities of exposing of his true thoughts attracted thoughts about her to the public which could actually hurt HER reputation.

gong-seung-yeon-lee-jong-hyun.jpg

This is the same "squint eye" he had on after his "MSG" comment in the car...he's very attracted to her right here.

Archived