[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SkyQw2M.png

Quiz time --

Of the following, who is the most embarrassed?

A)  A newlywed wife revealing her bare face to her husband

B). Direct eye contact while just inches apart

C) Caught in the act of "smelling the flower"

D) A Busan man kissing his wife of 30 years

No wrong answers, just do your best:wub:

I keep wondering if I should go to sleep LOL. I'll kick myself in if the subs come out 15 minutes after my eyes close because if you don't download it in time Google drive shuts off or something. Wait or Sleep...wait or sleep...or watch it again without subs :D 

@pre D. Dad was REALLY embarrassed! 

I am not trying to cause heart attacks, but I saw some comments elsewhere that this couple is only filming up to the wedding. Does anyone know if there have been more filming dates after the baseball game?

There's nothing to get mad about or start a fight.  The only thing is that many Brownies have posted about this over and over again... but the Melons keep posting their thoughts off our thread and elsewhere, and since they are Melons and mostly likely JH fans, they always post with this air about them that they know everything that is going on and have all the lowdown information, when the truth of the matter is they have about as much information as us Brownies do.

More filming dates? We've spoken about this before, that even if you don't hear anything or get any bts fan-cam pics of BEC outside playing with WGM cameras, doesn't mean they are not filming for WGM.  By contract, every couple is supposed to film every other week.  Of course, scheduling is flexible with their outside projects, but WGM has a policy that averages out to a minimum of seeing each other, and as PDnim has stated in interviews, even if that means no filming  but getting them together for a quick visit for continuity's sake, at least 2x a month.  If you go back and look, that's about the rate, even with their heavy schedules, that they've beend seeing each other.

...most likely they had a pre-wedding shoot date along with the baseball game, and then the wedding.... 

and NO it's not standard that every couple ends after they have their wedding. Every couples is different based on the circumstances and how things play out.  Since Season 4 began in 2012 lol... [season are WGM continuing with no breaks between broadcasts not by years] to the present there have been 16 couples on the show.  What I'm going to say is that for Season 4, it's not the wedding that's a predictor of when the couple will leave, it's either of 2 reasons: 1. A Scandal, 2. They max'ed out their entertainment value and approximated # of episodes and time on the show.  

To Highlight point # 2:

1. Kang/Yoon - 26ep ; 2. Hwang/Han 34ep ; 3. Lee/Oh 20ep ; 4. JinWoon/Go 30ep ; 5. Jo/Jung 26ep ; 6. Taemin/Naeun 36ep ; 7. Yoon/SoYeon 26ep ; 8. Jung/Yumi 34ep ; 9. 2Young 34ep ; 10. MinJin 49ep ; 11. Jongah 40ep ; 12. SoLim 38ep ; 13. Henry/Yewon 13ep 

Now... couple #3 who had 20ep had a dating rumor scandal, couple #5 who had 26ep are the only WGM couple to get married irl; couple # 7 left because they started having conflicted feelings about wanting to be real; and we all know about couple #13 already....   So my pointing this out is, unless JongYeon are having conflicted feelings about what is real & what is reel and make a mutual understanding to go real or end their connection -- which mind you will end up being public knowledge and the media isn't pretty with these things on average; OR they have a scandal that shortens there time on WGM, regardless of their professional activities on average the couples for Season 4 have been doing 30 episodes or more.  Our couple haven't hit that mark so I don't see them leaving anytime soon except for the above listed caveats.  Frankly, I don't see either of those being an option so my best estimate is 9 months or around October.

Listen, WGM is a program like any other.  They just added 2 new couples.  No ones going anywhere soon.  If it was a mere "I'm too busy" situation, it doesn't fly.  Every other couple listed has had just as much activity in their lives as our couple, so it's not like on that front they are somehow special.  FNC is aware of CNBlue boys projects and commitments and will address things accordingly because they are a professional corporation.  SY would be just as busy as she was with HITTGV so no harm there.  Releasing them early because they are too busy would be like FNC saying to the production of OM, "Hey, we know you planned to have this drama go 20 episodes, but JH is set to release a new comeback album with CNBlue and he needs to do a lot of overseas promoting for it.  Can you cut your drama down to 16 episodes? Thank you. We appreciate it." ...sorry, a corporation would never do that it would be unprofessional.  You sign on with an idea or average of how long you'll stay and if you look ^^^ above you can see that WGM is pretty consistent considering it's a reality show.

I keep wondering if I should go to sleep LOL. I'll kick myself in if the subs come out 15 minutes after my eyes close because if you don't download it in time Google drive shuts off or something. Wait or Sleep...wait or sleep...or watch it again without subs :D 

I seem to have the same conflict every week!

Update with B.E.S.T subs

There might be some delay of the subs because the team keeps replaying every scene and not doing their jobs hahaha... Everyone's gone crazy especially the translators hahaha
@Ishi-chan yes im tagging you! Isa spazzing later translate first should be the way not spazzing then spazzing some more hahaha... but seriously from the way I see it (yes from my perspective only) subs maybe early this time... 

It might be the same shirt, or SY get the similar one. JH's photo in IG flipped all the time. Like his IG photo for The Class photoshoot, fans hv to flipped it in order to read the name of the building behind. So as this IG photo, if you notice his normal hairstyle, the divider of his hair line is normally on his right side. I think this shirt is one of the brand JH/ cnblue  endorsed. That's why other cnblue member have it too. Maybe someone can help to search through the brand of this shirt?

I get your point about "flipping" but even with that being said it would be hard for you to say the FI and IG pics are the same shirt even if they were flipped.  If you look at the button seam, the black stripe is on the inside of the seam in FI pic and on the outside in IG pic.  Even if you flipped the picture, it'd be impossible to flip the stripes on the shirt.  So, it's a similar style shirt but not the same exact shirt.

Update with B.E.S.T subs

There might be some delay of the subs because the team keeps replaying every scene and not doing their jobs hahaha... Everyone's gone crazy especially the translators hahaha
@Ishi-chan yes im tagging you! Isa spazzing later translate first should be the way not spazzing then spazzing some more hahaha... but seriously from the way I see it (yes from my perspective only) subs maybe early this time... 

So if they are early...I think I should stay awake!!!!!

@pre you are just so adorable and precious... AND NO THIS ISN'T OFF TOPIC!...  hahahaha.....  What would our BEC thread be without you, I shudder to think.  You're such a kick in the pants and I enjoy every last single one of your posts... You humor is just daebak! :) 

Guest flower4junsu

Everyone has said everything, just wanna put some MSG:)

1. JH's wonderful familyHe inherits good genes, dad's physical appearance combined with mom's blunt personality, grown up in a warm, open minded family has formed him into a talented, reliable, hot guy.  ;):sweatingbullets:

2. That breathtaking cheek kissJust seeing a kiss on cheek by a 22 y.o girl to 26 y.o dating master graduated turns the bee world upside down, causing heart attack everywhere, inhalers and tissues were sold out yesterday. Everyone here had prepared themselves with those kind of things before the show started in case anything bad might happen, but not a single brownie warned this soompi forum that leads to immediate collapse for hours. Their sweetness is hard to handle, right!!

For JH, and all men on this planet, that kiss is a KEY. SH has upgraded their skinship level. All men do this. First, they test you whether you receive certain amount of skinship or not. Your sign will lead them to act. Standard sequence: holding hands, touching here n there, side hug, front hug, back hug, cheek kiss, lip kiss, I give you the rest. JH has made the right one. Before FNC concert SY gave him the HUG licence, right after that we witness any possible hug versions. And trust me, he has planned this.:phew: Busan trip belongs to him. He knows where to go. What 'possible' skinship he can do with his wife at the quiet beach, inside the car, at the romantic place where he's going to propose, only chooses certain judo movements (different from his judo date with Yewon). He has counted everything!!!  

In reality, JH is a planner, full of ideas though not very detail. Luckily SY is very detail. Compatible mate.

Brownies are very lucky, after this will see various kiss types.

Yess!!! only the existence of the cameras stop him from kissing. How many times we've seen Kdramas full of passionate kisses. However, not all of those romantic scenes move me. Because there's no SOUL inside the kiss. Just lip meets lip, meat to meat! But these two, the way they hold hands or just gaze at each other makes our hearts beat faster. They put MSG inside their action. Look at JH's eyes, he wants her so bad. Inside the car on the way to the proposal park, he speaks with lower tone, heavy voice or while back hugging her after proposing, that's the hardest time for him. He tried to control his desire. CNBlue's hectic schedule, tiring drama shooting, he indeed needs to charge.

9koumt.png

3. He has opened his cards, still one left, his private apartment. (Don't worry, during the program or after, he'll take her there!)

4. A very simple, subtle, humble proposalI love a man who makes simple proposal, yet meaningful, memorizable. Women don't need bed of roses, amazing event, dramatic line. Just simple words, but those words along with your actions. JH is a man of his words. I'm sure if they become real he will protect her. (why do I have a feeling they are dating now?):wub: Hope dispatch won't ruin this beautiful love.

If they break up, I feel sooooo sorry for their future wife/husband. They must endure difficult time. Both SY n JH experience beautiful memories, not easy to forget.

I was too busy smiling when I watched the episode for the first couple of times that I forgot to digest their dialogue, hehe. I realised that if someone just watched this week's episode without following the couple from the start, you would think "what a flirt this guy is". But I'm glad I followed them from the start (even if I had my concerns about watching awkward Jonghyun in a variety show) because it shows how much their relationship has developed within such a short time.

Anyway, just wanted to share a cute moment between them, which if taken out of context, would probably make Jonghyun look like a total flirt:

SY: Oppa, you said that you'd give me flowers everyday...what happened? Don't tell me you've forgotten...

JH: (Pointing to the bouquet on SY's lap, which I believe is the one that eldest sis gave her.) Flowers...flowers... (he's trying to act cute to get out of the situation, but failed cos SY asked again.)

SY: What happened?

Silence for a few moments as he looks away...

SY: It's ok...it's ok if you don't buy me flowers everyday. Then she holds his chin, saying "flower...flower" (meaning he's the flower)...He just smiled.

Cut to BRI...

JH: What do you mean I forgot? I'm the flower...(and then he lets out his pabo laugh)

I'm sorry I don't understand most of what SY said after that, but she ended it with something like "the flower that I'm attracted to (since she refers to herself as the bee)".

Update with B.E.S.T subs

LOL I'm howling over this right now! And I can totally understand why the'd be distracted too! Hee!

@amastris thank you for giving us a better understanding of the WGM process and how long these couples are on the show. The wedding need not be the end at all. It can just be the next step and then these two keep going. I think if anything, the wedding will give us a kiss and then the skinship and romance will also get kicked up several notches. 

And look at how they snuck in the wedding filming. We have had no clues about this till now. We only assumed it might have happened. But they did a lovely, private outdoor shoot and no one was the wiser. Its entirely possible that between trips and his OM filming JH has been meeting SY to shoot WGM and even meeting her/contacting her privately. Back up. The latter is a given at this point. I think they are probably on the phone with each other lot, be it texting or calling or what not. The familiarity we see and the way SY has answered in interviews clearly indicates contact outside filming schedules. This is not familiarity built up over random filming days. If that was the case these two won't be the kind of couple we are seeing now. :D You're bang on with your analysis about how tricky this would be if the couple were to speak up about it now. I think this needs more time...and hopefully if and when this all gets out it will be on their terms...and the melons won't give them a headache...

@pre isn't it cute how JH appa was the most embarrassed? LOL! I think what had me howling is JH's ommoni doing that little wiggly aegyo move to get him to kiss her hand. 30 years married and still like newlyweds. Now that is a beautiful thing. :D 

Guest gooners91

i don't want to analyze anything in this episode

i just want to enjoy it

now my life is colorful again, my boring routine and stress are forgotten, now i want to date again

Update with B.E.S.T subs

You B.E.S.T. Brownies, besides being the best, are just too fun and funny.  Love you guys!!! ;)

@onlyblue7, thanks for that translation! I was wondering about the flowers. Well it certainly shows that JH is getting comfortable with SY, no need to buy flowers all the time now!

LOL! *sneaking in the room quietly* I was gonna mention this last episode that the FNC/Everland & Busan meetups he didn't start with giving flowers... but after the blow-up, lol.... I thought better of it.  hahaha.....  But let's be real, no one expecting him to be able to keep that kind of commitment.  The fact that he did it even a handful of times past the first meeting was a good job for him.  That would start getting expensive.  JH has done more than enough with other things. ;)

Guest mnjhs775

Hey guys! Haven't posted in months but I decide to come back :) I was looking on the cnblue dc gallery the other day and was quite shocked. The way some of these 'fans' were talking/ dissing jonghyun was really disappointing. It sounded as if jonghyun had done something wrong? I'm not too sure.  I didn't get to or want to read anymore into the gallery, but does anyone have an idea of what's going on? Sorry to darken the mood if I did.. Didn't want to post thing kind of thing after months of not posting...

Update with B.E.S.T subs

So if they are early...I think I should stay awake!!!!!

You're already awake... it's the weekend.... Just go with it. lol....

@mnjhs775,  Hmm no on mentioned that JH was getting major "dissing" by "fans" here, and I can't read Korean so no help here.

I guess most of his fans got use to the idea of JH being the "untouchable," the handsome oppa that is silent and calm. He most likely broke their "image" of him and so they are upset. I wish they would consider his happiness. Isn't it good enough that JH seems happier and more lively then ever?

Guest mnjhs775

I guess so, and as far as I know, this is just happening within the korean fans who post on dc gallery. It's great seeing him so happy these days, but it's also upsetting at the same time to see what those people are writing on the cnblue gallery. It's to the point where there are hardly any posts about jonghyun, and if there are, all these comments dissing him appear... It seems that many of his fans have left the cnblue gallery too bc they don't want to see all this rubbish.

Archived