[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Can't get over the male MCs reaction when SY got near JH and was about to kiss him then stopped then lifted her fingers and stopped again and JH said "Wait" hahaha. Even Eric Nam couldn't handle it.  Lol <3 <3

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest greenwriter

What I love about our couple is their VERY NATURAL SKINSHIP. The way SY caresses JH's arm or shoulder just proves it. The way they play with each other's hand and fingers whenever they hold hands make me long for those moments as well. These are very minute details that ACTING CANNOT really pull off unless they are really good actors. 

Oh, and I think SY sort of blew on JH's cheek on her first attempt to kiss him which caused a reaction from him and he said, "Wait...". Anyone else noticed that too?

for those people who wait for the sub.... I suggest you to watch them again from 1st episode until yesterday episode. See how much their love growth. It gives me shimkung(?) and goosebumps hahaha. Btw, hope BEST team will doing best. Take your time for great subbing. We all can wait. Hwaiting. I'm so happy just watching jh and sy. Dont know why :wub:

Guest diechan

Finally Soompi live again. I had waiting about more than 6 hours too access until I get tired and sleep :tears:

This week episode is so hilarious. Since I watched WGM from season 2 until now, I never feel so touch like this. It's made me think if this couple is not real, I don't know what kind of real couple anymore.

I think we all brownie had known about Jonghyun "pabo laugh", and in this episode we can add his "pabo excited" voice. I had re-watched this episode but still can't help to laugh when Jonghyun did his "pabo excited" voice. You know the "Euheueu euheueu" lokomotive voice he had showed when Seungyeon will kiss him? soooo funny. It's make me wonder, what kind of voice he will show if they have a bed scene :phew: bwahahaha sorry for my byunte mind :P

Even if I love this episode soooo much, but I can't help feel a little disappointed to MBC. Why there is no Jonghyun's family interview like Seungyeon's father did. I think it will better if Jonghyun's family can give their opinion after meet with Seungyeon right?

Guest rosedust

THIS EPISODE IS THE BOMB. even though i feel like invading their privacy most of the time. I was hitting my thigh all the time during the car scene because i can't handle it. 

Even though we are all ok if these two just part their way in a friendly terms, i really wish they date for real or get married for real HAHA. His family looks like they adore her so much, and he basically did almost all the thing that he wants do with his lover w/ seungyeon it's going to be hard for his future gf/wife. NOT to mention there are videos and photos of them during wgm days. Even if they don't date for now, there is a high chance they stumbled open the videos while browsing the internet and the feelings came back.

I am once again surprised at how sincere seungyeon is, she really do have various charms. You can't decide which one you likes the most, and ended up anticipating for every single one of it, so i don't think boredom is something that is counted as a problem here.

I am seriously worried for Jonghyun. He looks very confused with how is this all going to workout in the future, but not wanting to let it go.

FATHER IN LAW WAS VERY CUTE THOUGH. I wanted to tell a lot more of my takes on this ep, but honestly there's none since i was just speechless and smiling widely while watching it.

Just Checking....

Anyone here have developed muscles on their cheeks from too much smiling?

Anyone here smiling like silly whenever they cross our minds in the midst of our daily life?

Or, while watching them we crinkle our nose and shrug our shoulders too? 

Janis, not only I developed mucles on my cheeks, my face was blushing red when I first saw the episode. I thought I came down with a fever! Smiling like a pabo has become one with me now. Ohhhh I couldn't bear the thought that one day WGM will end their episode. But hey let's enjoy this moment and do everything brownies would do! Including laughing like a pabo hehehe..

If you think about it, both these two are very brave. To take this "job" and go ALL IN and allowing themselves to fall for each other and just accept things as they come is extremely heroic! Their feelings are now involved while doing all the "standard" WGM stuff like meeting the family. I have seen enough family visits to know that both of these visits were different. 

A thought that popped into my head over making dinner and drinking a glass of wine: 

JH has been the one doing the obvious hunting, when SY responds and accepts his attempts. For some reason I feel like things have kind of made JH "freeze up". It could be that he is feeling worried that he has made her fall just as much into him as he is with her. He knows he can handle his own feelings, but if he was the one that has been guiding her along and she fallen as hard or harder for him his conscience is getting nervous. (My opinion here) I wonder if JH has fallen for her so much that he doesn't really have the confidence or knowledge as to what he should do now. He doesn't know everything, he hasn't navigated a relationship like this before and to see someone having 100% trust in you and your decisions could be making him nervous. After this episode he completely understands he is no longer hunting her, she has accepted him completely, he has her, now he has to keep her safe. That is a lot of responsibility and as a "Busan" man he seems to now be feeling it. In a regular relationship that is not public, you can make mistakes a little more easily, but for them he may be worried about how this can all end up. The same concern Minhyuk had and couldn't put into words. If he wasn't sure before, he knows now...SY has shown him that she is now ALL IN. He caught her, she trusts him and I feel like he won't be as aggressive as he was before because he knows she will follow whatever he suggests.  Why does this make me happy? Because I know JH is a fighter for what's right. The guy will make it all work out....I have confidence in him!!! 

@rosedust I read your post after typing mine and I'm glad to see that someone else is thinking the same thing!

Guest iheartpororo92

So about the shirt. At first, i though it's the same shirt but someone pointed out the difference. 

Take a  look at the strips order. It's totally different.  On Fluttering India the red strip is near the buttons.Plus SY's gift has Kissmark and embroidered names(which made the shirt more special). :)) 
CJHwQgdUMAABskw.png

Guest ice308

Wow, this episode is, to borrow JH's words, 대박이다! 

I was all smiley and giggly on the first half and then teary-eyed on the second and laughing at the end. :lol: The only times I got teary-eyed while watching WGM was at the ending of Leeteuk-Sora's and Taemin-Naeun's married life. BEC's just in the middle of their stint and I'm like this already. :lol: 

Anyway, what struck me the most in this episode (yes, aside from the squeal-worthy scenes) was what they both said. "이상해" (i-sang--hae), "this is weird". Why? What's weird? Coz what they're doing is just normal for couples, right? Dating, meeting the family, giving gifts, kissing, etc. That's what normal couples do. However, I think what's weird is that both of them are feeling something that they shouldn't have. Remember that this is still a show therefore, a job. But because they're clearly attracted to one another, they're now thinking is this real or a reel feeling? 

What @happy2bhere said on page 898, "JH Song dedication: I can't get it out of my head until I share. I believe he was so touched and at the same time EXTREMELY conflicted. It's almost like he kept thinking "I want all this, but it's a virtual marriage, I can't have all this yet, but I want all this to be." I just got the feeling (and I could be wrong because this is only my opinion) that he was having a difficult time with the "reel" & "real". " this was exactly what I thought while watching the raw vid last night. JH was clearly thinking after hearing the radio story & song and what he could only say at that moment without giving anything away was  대박이다. You could also see that when he was able to talk while the song was playing and the point where "say you love me" was heard, he stopped talking again & just listened. For SY, she was so touched with the ring event, she could only stare at JH (mind you, not at their hands but at JH only) and was only kind of brought back from her shocked stupor when JH said that the ring fit her exactly and she said yes it did. I think this was also around point where she said 이상해 and JH agreed. 

I am at someone else's computer while posting this so as much as I would like to go on and give my opinion on other things, I'll do it some other time. :D Thanks for reading! :D 

\m/

Wawww... After a long night yesterday Soompi forum finally back... 

Yesterday episode really cute and super romantic, both of them success make me falling in love again with them and make me goose bumps. Really happy to see this episode. Super episode, I think between other couple this couple success make me really fall in love with them... Can't wait for the eng sub. 

B.E.S.T take your time for make eng sub will wait you patiently... Thank you for your hard work.

So about the shirt. At first, i though it's the same shirt but someone pointed out the difference. 

Take a  look at the strips order. It's totally different.  On Fluttering India the red strip is near the buttons.Plus SY's gift has Kissmark and embroidered names(which made the shirt more special). :)) 
CJHwQgdUMAABskw.png

wooooooww...amazing how you work to search this untill the pict u've given are so detail :) thanks a lot..daebaaaaakkk :D 

Guest iheartpororo92

wooooooww...amazing how you work to search this untill the pict u've given are so detail :) thanks a lot..daebaaaaakkk :D 

Kindly remove the photo when quoting dear.:) We don't want to lose this precious thread. 

And for the Han's Gallery, if i were to base it on websta.me, JH and the WGM staff posted the photos on the same day, and almost the same time. 

CJH2sSgVAAAaSes.jpg

CJH2sP-VAAIYZF_.jpg

This promotional video of Hans Gallery makes me more excited! Such a romantic place!!!!! 

@happy2bhere, I always enjoyed reading your insights. I agree with what you have written. Maybe it is my blind trust, but if JH and SY really want to take this relationship into real life, I honestly believe they have the personality to do it. It appears that once they have decided on something, they put 100% into it and will do whatever it takes to make it work. We can see it in terms of how much effort they put into their work. How I see it is that the main factor is JH. So far, JH had given her confidence and encouragement for her to be open with her feelings. As long as JH continues to give SY that strength and belief that they will work out, SY will try her best on her part. 

@ice308, I loved reading your post! I can't wait to read more. I wish we can hear what he was thinking at the time. That also crossed my mind how he must have been thinking how much can he say in front of the camera. SY practically poured her heart out and luckily JH had this proposal planned. For him to have planned this must have mean he cared enough to make SY happy. I am sure they must have had some more private conversation behind the scene. I also believe JH most likely looked up the song and listened to it many more times after that night!

@iheartpororo92, Wow. Just wow! The Han Gallery looked simple yet elegant. Now I am getting all excited about the wedding. I hope they will have some friends to celebrate the special day with. Even though I think the BE couple can make any occasion special on their own. But it would be great to see how their friends react to their special day. If it is really their wedding day, I liked SY's dress. It isn't your traditional wedding dress but it is classy enough to make it special. 

I think my eyes playing w/me, but i think i see jongyeon sign in JH instavid? Am i being delusional? 

hah, in which vid?gimme link, i'll check it for you, although i might not accurate too since smetime i just see what i want to see with these two :P

Sori can,t post the link i'm in mobile, the one he shared after the class fanmeet. I'm not familiar w/ hanguel, so i could be wrong.

Hi all, I'm not sure if this question has been answered but the fansign in JH's instavid is just spelling out his name "종현". However fans spotted a Jongyeon signboard, with the wording "종현♥승연" on one of the floors.

And apparently, JH also noticed a Jongyeon signboard on the first floor (I dunno which floor the event was held so it's a bit hard to compare if it's the same as the abovementioned one that fans saw) and smiled.

You can see the posts being referred to on https://twitter.com/jongyeon_couple

Guest goguma07

Best Episode EVER!!! I can't wait for the subs so I can read between the lines and understand all the little things they said because I could tell it was all significant!

I was literally rolling around and squealing just watching the raw version...all these brownies are so not healthy right...but totally delicious!

The part where I was squealing the most was when, after Seungyeon's cheek kiss, they went to overlook the cliff again and Jonghyun kissed her hair, making her look up at his face. I felt like he was about to give her a real kiss at that point...sigh fingers crossed that day will come!

As it is, my feeling after that ep can be summarized by this song:

It might be the same shirt, or SY get the similar one. JH's photo in IG flipped all the time. Like his IG photo for The Class photoshoot, fans hv to flipped it in order to read the name of the building behind. So as this IG photo, if you notice his normal hairstyle, the divider of his hair line is normally on his right side. I think this shirt is one of the brand JH/ cnblue  endorsed. That's why other cnblue member have it too. Maybe someone can help to search through the brand of this shirt?

Hmmm....  I guess I'd have the view that JH has completely committed and dedicated to his relationship with SY with no wavering.  

I'm reminded that the last 3 episodes, with a train ride & jealousy, with school/judo visit & family chaos, with family Traditional Honey Bee Love & Song Dedication & Proposal happened all in 1 single day of less than 24 hours.  I'm reminded that right afterward JH went to HK and we all spazzed that he kept the SY stickers on his cellphone case and openly and publicly carried it around despite the fact that fans would know it at an instant, unlike during the Japan trip of hiding the bracelet under a watch. I'm reminded that JH's mgr starts following SY on IG only 3 days later, after BIL started to follow her immediately with personal comment.

Then I'm reminded that 5 days later SY & JH are doing the opening pitch with couple jerseys and all sorts of cutesy couple promo pics for a baseball game.  I'm reminded that JH was bold, confident, and possessive during the entire event.  I'm reminded that JH, on national TV, rawr'ed at SY and she, as he had instructed her, kissed their couple ring and fist pumped at him.  I am reminded that he posted a pic of himself at bat wearing their couple jersey with a big sappy "I'm in love" grin.  I'm reminded that fans that attended posted all manner of bts pics where it was obvious that they were hugging and holding hands even when they were away from the cameras and were not required to do so for WGM filming.  It was voluntary and something they choose to do with each other together

....and that's just 1 week after this episode without a wedding being seen...   I don't know... I'm not seeing hesitation, questioning, doubting, wondering...  What I see is commitment because the very fact that he displayed WGM stuff regarding SY in public during his CNBlue promotions SCREAMED it to me.  It's that basketball scene SY talked about.  In front of all those screaming fangirls, he was carrying and wearing items that she gave him to say, "He is mine".  Only a committed guy who wants the world to know he is taken does things like that.

That's just my perspective.

I just wanna ask, did u guys notice about JH's shirt is the same that he worn in Fluttering India on 3rd episode??correct me if i'm wrong here..

Btw, really nice to join here 

Welcome, hon!Let's spazz together here. And oh about the Shirt that he wore in Ep 3 of fluterring India, i just checked. It's simillar, yess. But whether it's the same shirt as the one he wore on his IG, that's the mystery right there.

i saw that he wore the Lacoste white shirt on the fluttering India, we could see the brand logo on is chest. But on th IG pic, we couldnt know. 

So my bet is, that maybe he own a lot of white shirt like that, And since SY have this white shirt fetish, lol, that's probably why she also gifted him with a white shirt that personally customized for him, an embroidery if i'm not mistaken? we got this clue from the previous footage of SY mesured JH body.

Abd oh, Somebody mentioned that JS and MH also have this kind of shirt, wonder if SY gave it to them. Hm, i'm not quite sure, as this shirt is pretty normal forvthis guy to have, esp when they attend so many formal event. Just my 2 cents :)

If you notice the scene where she is putting the lipstick on the shirt there is more than one box and there are more shirts there. So my guess is she had shirts made for his whole band. 

I am not trying to cause heart attacks, but I saw some comments elsewhere that this couple is only filming up to the wedding. Does anyone know if there have been more filming dates after the baseball game? There was another couple in the past of WGM that decided to date for real and left after a short time, so I guess it is possible. 

Maybe this is just rumors. But usually when a couple is leaving WGM, it starts with a rumor, then denial by PD, then a few days later, confirmation article. 

Don't get mad, I am not trying to cause a fight, I just saw the comments and wondered if anyone has evidence to show they are still filming.  SY does have filming starting in July on a 50 episode drama, so maybe they decided between that and the desire to date for real, it is now time to move to the next level and take their relationship off camera? 

I still have a page or 2 of new comments to read thru but I wanted to comment on some posts here that are really bang on about JH's responses in the car after that request.

@ice308 @happy2bhere and @jly31 your posts have all touched on a common factor-JH's worry regarding things from this point on and brought up some wonderful points of discussion.

I think he was truly taken aback by her gestures. There were so many. The song request just threw him so much that when she indicated that she had another gift for him (the shirt), did you see his face? :)  He was genuinely stunned and like a little boy that had got something he wished for for so long. He went a bit quiet and smiled like he was just trying to take all this in.

I think his nervousness in the car was realization hitting him like a tonne of bricks. He really liked this girl. She really liked him. I agree with @amastris that he knows how he feels about her. That, he is sure about. That is why he went ahead with the ring and that's why he has not stepped back or backed down from anything. He took a moment to process it. But then look at how he hugged and cuddled her towards the end of the episode. He went from "omg is this really happening...and how are we going to do this?" to "this is happening. Lets do this together" within the course of the ep. 

Its how they are going to take this forward that's tricker and that's what might be worrying him. And its a very normal worry to have in this situation. Falling head over heels for someone; diving in head first and not thinking about consequences, or knowing the consequences and going with your heart anyway...that has got to be scary. And I think that's the sort of fear or worry he had while this was being filmed. With SY I think our bear, while nervous, was probably more in a position to accept and go with it. Her career is starting off beautifully but people can probably accept over time that she is involved with this boy (if that's the direction it goes). But for JH he has his career with CNBlue, his acting career that is probably going to slowly pick up now and so much in the pipeline. He has been in the business for years and is fully aware of how fans and media can react to these things...in this case though, the fans perhaps. Because they have become media darlings from what I can see. Everyone is in love with them and even if they tease them about being cheesy, no one can deny that this couple is schooling everyone on what romance is like.

Interesting to note: his agency hasn't applied the breaks on things. Everyone is watching. And mind you we are watching scenes filmed a month or 2 ago. We don't know how things are right now and if they have progressed at this rate and his agency and both he and SY are being cool and tight lipped about it then no one has any issues with it. :) ;) 
But let's watch and see. I for one, am a bit nervous but very, very excited for these two.

They truly have the potential to walk away from this show when their run ends and actually become a couple in every sense of the word. There have been other pairs on the show where there was attraction or hints of potential during their WGM run. But that was just "potential". In the real world those pairs could have become a couple with longevity. Maybe. But they didn't take that next step for various reasons. Genuine ones, I imagine. But it ended there. 

With JY they are just so perfectly matched and they are falling for each other in front of our eyes and they are feeling it too. And they look like they want to take the next step, and the next and so forth. Eng subs will help us understand it better but I think folks mentioned that they both kept saying "this is weird" or "isn't this weird" over and over because they are experiencing "real" feelings on a "reel" show. So lets keep the faith, brownies. And watch as our couple do this together. :D 

Apologies. I rambled A LOT!

The last part of their segment gave me so much feels. We could see how this couple act at their best whenever left alone. The radio scene is heartwarming. Is it me or jh is trying to hide his eyes? He looked down, i only see his eyelids. Sy keeps on asking what's wrong. She's worried he might not like it? I think he was deeply moved. This girl is not just pretty but possessed a pure heart. She wanted him to feel happy, she did a great job. Even the mc's acted so comical, giggly and spazzing like us (misun, btob guy and the funny guy) seeing them in that small panel box added to the entertainment. Seeing their reaction made me feel that jongyeon did this to people. Making us viewers giggle in joy, seeing two persons in love. I wont be debating whether they are real or not. The only thing that matters to me is they simulate how true love feels. They managed to show us viewers how it feels good to be in love. The proposal is so sweet but i just have tiny tiny qualm for reason of being unhygienic haha! But don't mind me, i know it's petty compared to the grand gesture and how sy felt touched by his proposal. Such a beautiful couple, they complete my Saturdays.

Ah, those stinking cameras -- we can't live with them, but can't live without em!

Nothing quite says romantic fantasy like wedding rings and food being handled by bare hands :P MERS, begone!

If this were a scripted drama, JH would have pulled it out of a sealed bag and asked the ice cream worker to use gloves :D 

QjhsAUH.png

Archived