[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest Hickk

Rewatching the past episode, recall SY's discovery that JH requires a lot of assistance from Minhyuk --

Jungshin must have been exaggerating, right? "We've been together for three months and oppa seems full self-sufficient... He even planned a three-day trip in Japan!"

Two days later...

Looks like Jungshin was telling the truth...

:wub:

ROFL that's hilarious. To be fair though - remember when she fed JH that apple during lunch with father-in-law? (He's like 'Want...apple....too..far.....can't.....reach....")  I think she had some idea.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hickk

@amastris Yeah, it's pretty much hypocritical of the haters. They say WGM is just a job, it's scripted, it's fake, but it doesn't get the same treatment as just a normal drama job. They get very sensitive around the topic of WGM.

Guest banana_milk082791

In addition to what @anonabi said above regarding couple items(Yonghwa's and SH couple ring):

My friend actually noticed this first. JongHyun wore the couple bracelet on WHITE Japan concert. After the WGM broadcast of this couple bracelet, JH stopped wearing it on concerts.  Prolly becasue die hard fans might bombard him with hate messages as to why is he wearing it blablabla.
Same goes with the cellphone case. He was using it for a month but after WGM broadcasted the phone case part, he stopped using it and he's now using a black phone case(Well LJH changes his phone case every month so it might be just a coincidence).

I understand @amastris frustration and @anonabi has a point too. 

Let's just wait for the 100 days celebration episode. Maybe at the end they'll show JongYeon couple thanking DC GALL  for their 100Days gift.

*off-topic*

My 2cent worth of opinion... In Asian culture, most family tends to do this (is it only Asian families?) ... it's a chain of cause and effect which has passing down from generations to generations. It's like the hardcore fans's mentality, they want to see their idol soars, yet they didn't know that they are the one who cut off his/her wings that stopping him/ her to soar. Picture explains thousand words ... 

tumblr_m8rjxlw90T1qmt5mvo1_500.jpg

Unfortunately that is the price for fame. I trust the BE couple will be able to manage this issue so it won't become a wedge between them.

The positive is SY is also receiving a lot of love from everywhere else.  

Guest Hickk

Offtopic:

Someone posted CNBLUE's Spring Live Tour in Japan a few pages back? "Can't Stop" sounded amazing. It's originally an uplifting song, but with a live orchestra, you can really feel it. The members were smiling, one lady on the cello was smiling too.

Oh, and Jonghyun flirted with the orchestra ladies........:phew:

(okay, not really, he just said 'Oh, everyone's wearing couple outfits with me')

Sometimes it feels like you're living in the world full of toddlers... they just want to throw tantrums for the things they can't get...

People are putting so much emphasis on the couple items, on the interaction outside WGM and to the point of invading the artist personal live....and some even invaded the lives of the people around (close to) him/her... Just because you're a fan, you don't own that person's life....and this is a big problem of some brainless fans .

Many times I have suggested and even warned people in this thread to stop mentioning or discussing other artists in here. Somehow people never listen and now start to question this and that. It gets a bit annoying at times coz you can't move forward. As if as a fan you're also doubting your idol's intention with his/her decisions. They're not kids anymore. They also have reputations to safeguard since they're in the entertainment business. That you have to respect.

I guess this will be my last and final warning to anyone who repeatedly trying to stir this kind of discussion in this thread. You're not hurting yourself by thinking too much...but the artists mentioned in here also have followers and fans...and you're hurting their feelings too. Call me names if you want to... but any other people beside JY being discussed here without using the spoiler tags or being mentioned negatively,....this will be reported to the moderators

Did JH post a picture of himself getting dressed up in one of his shirts from Ceci photoshoot with SY, and then post a 20sec video of him playing guitar at his latest concert wearing that same shirt?.... kekeke...

..why do I always get the feeling there's so much non-verbal communication going on between these two?.....

I dunno but i agree with you....JH active updating his IG while he in Japan....he update his IG before take off...day 1 FM n another 2 in day 2 FM...did he updating himself to his no. 1 fans *coughWifeSeungYeoncough*....

Somefan will be in denial mode...but i choose to be happy fan n support my idol dating as long as they happy...as JH said before "To Be Good Artist He Need To Be Happy"...

I love my brownies family....we come from diff. Background but we united as BEC fans...or HoneyBeeCouple...or 02C...wohhh...JY really got lots of couple names...

btw...i keep listening CNB Blind Love n My Miracle...n it suited our couple situation now....:wub: 

Guest gingerschnaps

Since im not sure if i violate any rule here, let me put my POV in spoiler tag because its semi WGM topic but i have to use reference:

Just a thought, CNBlue is a music group and they would be doing music for a very long time. Not only JH but also his bandmates. I have no qualms seeing him posting his gifts from Boice fans for his OM drama. Those Boice fans are their main supporters during concerts and gigs. He won’t be doing WGM forever. He might have a directive to post it to please their CNBlue fans.

His avid fans are sending him gifts because they like his character in OM, since he is a second lead not the main guy, meaning he don’t get the girl so probably his avid fans are not jealous. Where as in WGM, he is a married guy and some fans are jealous about it. We certainly have an idea how scary jealous fans are.

Not posting anything WGM related gifts can protect SY from the anger of those fans. How? Because he can mislead them into thinking that he is not into her but his actions in the wgm says otherwise. Let’s not look at things in a face value. Sometimes things are not what they seem. There is no way that being too showy with her in his IG will be beneficial to her. Its much easier for SY to post the gifts because she is not an idol. No need to care for those anti wgm fans. Who knows, maybe they both have a talk that she will do the thank u greetings because he can’t. I’m not so sure about it but since I’m reading all the posts here, I just want to share my 2cents.

Guest banana_milk082791

Did JH post a picture of himself getting dressed up in one of his shirts from Ceci photoshoot with SY, and then post a 20sec video of him playing guitar at his latest concert wearing that same shirt?.... kekeke...

..why do I always get the feeling there's so much non-verbal communication going on between these two?.....

I dunno but i agree with you....JH will active updating his IG while he in Japan....he update his IG before take off...day 1 FM n another 2 in day 2 FM...did he updating himself to his no. 1 fans *coughWifeSeungYeoncough*....

Somefan will be in denial mode...but i choose to be happy fan n support my idol dating as long as they happy...as JH said before "To Be Good Artist He Need To Be Happy"...

I love my brownies family....we come from diff. Background but we united as BEC fans...or HoneyBeeCouple...or 02C...wohhh...JY really got lots of couple names...

btw...i keep listening CNB Blind Love n My Miracle...n it suited our couple situation now....:wub:

Hahaha! I like My Miracle and yes it suits our couple's situation...but not Blind Love tho. This song is about loving someone in the past or something like that.

Blind Love Japanese/English trans. 

どんなに離れても いつでも愛してる
donna ni hanarete mo itsudemo aishiteru
No matter how far apart we are, I always love you

心を奪われ 恋に落ちて
kokoro wo ubaware koi ni ochite
I was captivated and fell in love

運命 感じた 君が全て
ummei kanjita kimi ga subete
I had a sense of destiny that you were everything

I’m missing you

Oh, girl, you are meant for me
Thought you were mine

二人の恋の行方は 霧の中
futari no koi no yukue wa kiri no naka
Our love destination is in a fog

Thought you were mine

どんなに離れても いつでも愛してる
donnani hanaretemo itsudemo aishiteru

君との思い出が 僕を切なくするよ いつも
kimi tono omoide ga boku wo setsunaku suruyo itsumo
The memory of you makes my heart ache, as always

眩い記憶は 過ぎ去って
mabayui kioku wa sugisatte
The dazzling memory is gone

淋しく 迷路に 僕はひとり
sabishiku meiro ni boku wa hitori
I’m desolately alone in a maze

I’m missing you

Thought you were mine

I dunno but i agree with you....JH will active updating his IG while he in Japan....he update his IG before take off...day 1 FM n another 2 in day 2 FM...did he updating himself to his no. 1 fans *coughWifeSeungYeoncough*....

Hahaha! I like My Miracle and yes it suits our couple's situation...but not Blind Love tho. This song is about loving someone in the past or something like that.

Blind Love Japanese/English trans. 

どんなに離れても いつでも愛してる
donna ni hanarete mo itsudemo aishiteru

心を奪われ 恋に落ちて
kokoro wo ubaware koi ni ochite
I was captivated and fell in love

運命 感じた 君が全て
ummei kanjita kimi ga subete
I had a sense of destiny that you were everything

I’m missing you

Thought you were mine

二人の恋の行方は 霧の中
futari no koi no yukue wa kiri no naka
Our love destination is in a fog

Thought you were mine

どんなに離れても いつでも愛してる
donnani hanaretemo itsudemo aishiteru

君との思い出が 僕を切なくするよ いつも
kimi tono omoide ga boku wo setsunaku suruyo itsumo
The memory of you makes my heart ache, as always

眩い記憶は 過ぎ去って
mabayui kioku wa sugisatte
The dazzling memory is gone

淋しく 迷路に 僕はひとり
sabishiku meiro ni boku wa hitori
I’m desolately alone in a maze

I’m missing you

Thought you were mine

is it...*facepalm*...but I like blind love....really cool song...why JH write such a sad lyric!!!....:crazy:

Archived