[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mihoxD

Here's some pics from Vietnamese shippers ^_^ By me & Leng Keng (cr org. pic from Konashi)
Happy JongYeon 100th Day Anniversary! :wub:

vDxXfOh.jpgMODpSRV.jpg11328854_1460148437629801_402555663_n.jp11401139_1448622585457158_72417424811833

Our couple may quite a while didn't meet or doing filming together, but looking at JH latest IG post, well at least he reminds us that he definitely has those pair of brown eyes colour which is the major symbolic for Brown Eyes Couple :)

HAPPY 100TH DAY, JONGYEON, if not because of both of you, we in this thread will haven't know each other, we will never know (probably) how beautiful a friendship with bunch of perfect strangers, My Dear Brownies, I love you guys too bits :) 

Let us keep spreading the love vibes !

CG_aLg4UIAAHRmu.jpg:large

Hoping they had a great day whether they saw each other or just a quiet conversation over the phone:wub::wub:

Just a few of my favorite tweets that were sent to our SWEETS:D(JH & SY FOREVER )

"I watched WGM because JH is there, but now I watch because they are there".....

"At first I thought you were sweet. Now I know you are real"....

"What started out as virtual turned out to be so much more.  I don't need your words I can see it in your eyes"....

"Love is the difference between virtual and real.  Thanks for giving us 100 days of REAL"....

"Happy 100 days to a beautiful & happy relationship may it be 1000 years more"......

These are just a few, there were so many that would move your heart! :) One thing I did realize I am not the only one who lives in Fairyland.  In fact from the looks of things Fairyland is getting pretty crowded:w00t::lol:

Hey guys~
HOLY.
676 PAGES.
Our temp forum really threw me off lol.
I'm guessing i've missed a bunch of off screen interactions too TT____TT
Time to IG stalk or backtrack a few hundred pages haha

​You can get caught up with a summary 

http://jonghyunxseungyeon.tumblr.com/ep-list 

@Akopinoy2228YS 

LOL...his picture is great! I can hear SY now, "Don't get hurt!" "Who gave you permission to get hurt?"

Hoho..looks like someone had some free time~~

I kinda hope he checked the "photos of you" tab on his instagram so saw the small IG event prepared for the 100th days celebration..hehe ^^;

Guest rosedust

does any of you here still has the link for seungyeon's cut in HITTG? was making a fmv for those two when I realized that the file corrupted...

Guest finpeo92

I think she is really happy with the gifts because that may be the first gift she received from fans since her debut. Anw she knows our love

Someone on IG translated her caption:-

Thank you so much with your love and donation project under the name "02".

Flowers are so beautiful. Thank you for the warm card and message book.

Really really touched. T.T

Thank you soooooooooo much for loving 02 couple.

What Uncle Google thinks she's trying to say:-

Please butts take the lead for good with names ... :) Really pretty hearty to flower . Thank you cards are also well received The book also touches message ㅠㅠ The couple butt look pretty so thank you for really ~~~ !

Google translator is forever high. I just can't... xD

I had a little heart attack cos she said that the message book is so touching (cmiiw) ;~~~~~; /sobs/

I'm personally touched because we knew the hardships in delivering the gifts as mentioned by korean fans before..and now we got to see this. 대 to the 박!!

:huh:This may sound crazy but you all know me, it won't come as a surprise:crazy::blink:  You know the part where she talks about her fantasy that JH would be playing basketball and alot of girls being around, but him only waving to her alone. That special feeling she would get! :w00t: He says he doesn't play basketball!  That may be true,  but what he does is BURN at playing his guitar!  I believe he just may have given her the same feeling on a much greater scale!!!!!  Not a basketball court but a very large stage surrounded by more girls & women than even she could have thought possible.  If in fact she did go to the concert.  I WONDER did he give her such a moment with a secret signal or WAVE?  For that would have been much better than any dream or fantasy in her mind.  Or any comic book she has EVER READ!!!!:wub::wub: 

SY is so sweet to acknowledge the delivery of the 100 day donation and gifts, she is just DAEBAK!  It is a wonderful feeling to see her actually pictured next to the gifts and knowing that she personally received them.  Much better than a handoff to a staff member or agency with no acknowledgement from the idol/star himself/herself!  This is another reason for us to love her, right?

@usafarmgirl - for someone who can't play basketball, he faked it pretty good in OM.  There is a scene where he plays rough basketball with the male lead while verbally warning him to stay away from his love interest (Seolhyun)!  He looked pretty good.  But really, what is there he can't do?!

I wonder what their texts will be like?  SY - "OPPA!  I received gifts from our fans for our 100 day anniversary today!  What are you going to give me?"  JH - "Heol?!  100 day what?! cough, cough, that's today?!"

Ha, Uncle Google translation - what a joke! :lol:     

Guest rainmoon

[NEWS 150609] "Secret Love Affair" PD Ahn Pan Seok Recommends Yoo Ah In "Six Flying Dragons" As Good Work to Gong Seung Yeon.

Brief translations by YAI International Fans Community
http://www.facebook.com/yaisikseekers

On the interview with TV Daily today, actress Gong Seung Yeon (Heard It Through The Grapevine) talked about her next project, as the wife of Prince Lee Bang Won, played by Yoo Ah In, in SBS upcoming drama Six Flying Dragons.

Gong Seung Yeon said that she discussed about the proposal from SBS to PD Ahn Pan Seok (the PD of Secret Love Affair and Heard It Through The Grapevine). Upon hearing her that Yoo Ah In is the lead actor in Six Flying Dragons, PD Ahn highly recommended the drama and encouraged Gong Seung Yeon to accept the drama proposal.

Gong Seung Yeon said that PD Ahn talked a lot about Yoo Ah In and his acting. "He told me that it's a too good work with too good actors. He said 'it's a good work for you'. PD Ahn praised Yoo Ah In all around. He said I would be able to improve my acting skill if I play together with Yoo Ah In. Working with him would really be an honor to me. I watched Yoo Ah In's previous works, and he's a very cool actor indeed."

​just thought I'd share some news from the Six Flying Dragons thread ... @lisafransisca posted ... 

I think her posting with the gifts just shows how amazing she really is and so caring....

@luvtokki  posted for someone who can't play basketball, he faked it pretty good in OM.  There is a scene where he plays rough basketball with the male lead while verbally warning him to stay away from his love interest (Seolhyun)!  He looked pretty good.  But really, what is there he can't do?!

That's a fact!!!!  They both have so many talents!!!  I can't believe I missed that and I watch OM too!!! That episode twice!! :huh: Well next time Appa you need to proof read my post!!! :D

Archived