[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Can this get any better? ! She thinks of him while filming to understand what a "loving relationship" would look like. This did two things (besides set out hearts all a flutter). If this interview was taken on June 2, she very recently was letting JH know that the scenes he sees in that show were inspired by him! If she looks lovingly at the costar, she is really looking lovingly at him!  If she never told him that before, he got to read her confession in the magazine! It also showed all the fans that she is not afraid to say her true feelings in an interview. I think she is eloquent enough to keep herself out of a corner while at the same time tell the truth. 

Since we didn't have an episode this week I was thinking about my ultimate favorite moments. Just for fun, short and sweet. 

#1. JH in the ferris wheel: "So pretty (to her)..."What do I do? You're so pretty to me? ...It's big trouble"(to himself)! JH confesses to her first, and then the rest is said under his breath as is speaking to himself...I ADORE THIS PART and can watch it 100X...this to me is a first confession to SY in my book.

#2. JH Jealousy: "I'm really upset...but it's work" & "This is really shocking for me" "What am I supposed to do?"  (the whining tone of his voice is adorable LOL) 

#3. SY & JH Accidental Eye contact in photoshoot: They were doing their jobs, trying their best not to think about each other, doing what they had to do (albiet a little nervous). Then came the eye contact during the kiss pose. Her eyes slowly looked at his lips then his eyes & his eyes did the same but the gazes caught. The WERE talking to each other at that moment and both of them felt it...this was the 2nd time he was affected by her during the photo shoot. The other was when she reached around and touched his neck. He really lost his train of thought and was just gazing at her with his mouth opened. {sigh}. 

That's it for now :D Places to go, people to see, things to do...but I can't wait to come back! 

​i agree with u on this....i keep on repeating Ferris wheel scene...for #2...somehow i can see seung yeon a little bit regret when she said "it's work..." that made her nampyon upset...hehe

anyway what is BGM?i juz follow this thread recently n u uys keep on mention it.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@happy2bhere Since we didn't have an episode this week I was thinking about my ultimate favorite moments. Just for fun, short and sweet. 

1. JH & SY singing on the floor in their new home no matter how many times I see it.  I want to cry maybe because a part of me wishes that they could have had that moment alone!  JH was so moved by her courage that he could hardly keep it in.  Her hiding her head in her lap and red face was as moving as the largest smile I have seen him make. 

2.  All the moments he sang to her but my favorite was when he sang this verse from Be Be Your Love

Everybody's talking how I, can't, can't be your love
But I want, want, want to be your love
Want to be your love for real
Want to be your everything

Everything...

Just maybe he picked this song because he fell in love right away and it showed in episode 1 that others might think it couldn't happen so fast!  But he knew what he felt.  Was it his first confession?
Want to be your love for real.....

Guest rainmoon

WGM

Hidden Content

*** off topic *** hidden doesn't work on mobile :(

I guess it's true what they say about MBC and SM ... 

Guest b8l8

Hi I need your help!

Can anyone tell me what the BGM is when our BE couple first held hands at the amusement park? I need it for one of my MVs. Thanks!:)

​You might want to check out the blog done by our fellow Brownies... They have made compilation of the BGM too.

LINK

If a senior actress wanted to act with JH.. that would be good. I like Lee Mi Sook because of her experience in acting and she could teach JH to be a much better actor. Btw, do watch JH in Orange Marmalade... he just not improved but really shine in this drama. The character really fits him well.

​Thanks for this! But I checked it out and it's not there. The BGM I'm looking for is from Ep. 267 btw. :)

​here you go!

https://jongyeon.wordpress.com/2015/06/03/bgm-공기남녀-우리노래narr-유준상/

I think whoever the future couples be, It will be extremely hard to surpass Jonghyun and Seungyeon 

Kudos to this comment. Unless it's love at first sight, I think it will be tough for the other couples to surpass their chemistry.

Guest yuiivip

Actually, BE couple is the one brought me here to WGM. I  was reading Korean articles and saw BE couple photo. There, they looks so lovely, so I decided to give it a try. Now I'm super addicted to them. 

Now, I'm planning to watch other old couples as well, so that I'll know the feeling of ending. I have try a few...but I feel like they can't compare to BE. Other looks a little bit fake...felt like I was watching drama...but whenever I watched BE couple I felt so real like I'm always beside them and watching how they love each other. I have try few episodes of Nichkun couple, they are sweet but...they are talking formally until the end....I kinda feel like they are filming movie.(no wonder he date Tiffany after that). May be BE couple first meeting is different from others. Even MCs seems to feel their love. I have watched some couples endings....like how they say goodbye to each other and pack their things....will I be able to handle this ending of wori BE couple..??

SY seems mature yet innocent and shy...she seems like a type who don't open her heart easily....only JH can open. Kekee. If I were SY, I will definitely fall in love too. Now I'm afraid that WGM will end this couple so quickly, 30 or 40 episodes may be...since other couples also end there....:tears: aigooo ~ ottokel...

Can someone recommend me sweet and realistic couple like BE couple?

Guest banana_milk082791

Actually, BE couple is the one brought me here to WGM. I  was reading Korean articles and saw BE couple photo. There, they looks so lovely, so I decided to give it a try. Now I'm super addicted to them. 

Now, I'm planning to watch other old couples as well, so that I'll know the feeling of ending. I have try a few...but I feel like they can't compare to BE. Other looks a little bit fake...felt like I was watching drama...but whenever I watched BE couple I felt so real like I'm always beside them and watching how they love each other. I have try few episodes of Nichkun couple, they are sweet but...they are talking formally until the end....I kinda feel like they are filming movie.(no wonder he date Tiffany after that). May be BE couple first meeting is different from others. Even MCs seems to feel their love. I have watched some couples endings....like how they say goodbye to each other and pack their things....will I be able to handle this ending of wori BE couple..??

SY seems mature yet innocent and shy...she seems like a type who don't open her heart easily....only JH can open. Kekee. If I were SY, I will definitely fall in love too. Now I'm afraid that WGM will end this couple so quickly, 30 or 40 episodes may be...since other couples also end there....:tears: aigooo ~ ottokel...

Can someone recommend me sweet and realistic couple like BE couple?

​YongSeo, Khuntoria, Adam couple!:) a.ka THE GOLDEN ERA OF WGM! :)

Loving the new line up of WGM.

Early 20s - Joy and Sungjae(Innocent)
Mid 20s - SeungYeon and Jonghyun(Romantic)
Mid 30s - MinSeok and Yewon(Matured)

I'm hoping for another Golden era of WGM. :) 

Read on DC~ Seungyeon cast on new SBS drama , first broadcast in September 2015, and seems like its Saeguk drama~ B.E.S.T please help to translate for us~ thanks in advance

SBS '풍문으로 들었소', MBC '우리 결혼했어요' 등에 출연해 주목을 받은 배우 공승연(22)이 차기작으로 SBS '육룡이 나르샤'에 합류한다.

4일 복수의 관계자에 따르면 공승연은 오는 9월 첫 방송을 앞두고 있는 SBS 월화드라마 '육룡이 나르샤'(극본 김영현 박상연 연출 신경수 제작 뿌리깊은 나무들(주))를 차기작으로 결정했다.

공승연은 '육룡이 나르샤'에서 극중 원경왕후 역을 맡아 남자 주인공 이방원(유아인 분)의 주변 인물로 등장할 예정이다.SBS 관계자 역시 "공승연이 '육룡이 나르샤'에 합류할 것"이라고 밝혔다.

공승연이 맡은 원경왕후는 조선 3대 왕인 태종의 왕비로 이방원과 비운의 인연을 맺게 되는 인물로 그려질 것으로 보인다.

source : http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=married&no=1039691&page=1

Guest Hickk

Read on DC~ Seungyeon cast on new SBS drama , first broadcast in September 2015, and seems like its Saeguk drama~ B.E.S.T please help to translate for us~ thanks in advance

SBS '풍문으로 들었소', MBC '우리 결혼했어요' 등에 출연해 주목을 받은 배우 공승연(22)이 차기작으로 SBS '육룡이 나르샤'에 합류한다.

4일 복수의 관계자에 따르면 공승연은 오는 9월 첫 방송을 앞두고 있는 SBS 월화드라마 '육룡이 나르샤'(극본 김영현 박상연 연출 신경수 제작 뿌리깊은 나무들(주))를 차기작으로 결정했다.

공승연은 '육룡이 나르샤'에서 극중 원경왕후 역을 맡아 남자 주인공 이방원(유아인 분)의 주변 인물로 등장할 예정이다.SBS 관계자 역시 "공승연이 '육룡이 나르샤'에 합류할 것"이라고 밝혔다.

​Cool! Then it looks like she might be free during June/July? Heheheh

SeungYeon's next drama - SBS '육룡이 나르샤' with Shin Se-kyung?

Broadcast : October 2015

cr: Uncle Google :lol::lol::lol:

'풍문' 공승연, 차기작 '육룡이 나르샤'..유아인의 여자

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015060409252897352&outlink=2&SVEC

Shin Se-kyung article 

http://www.newsis.com/ar_detail/view.html?ar_id=NISX20150602_0013702551&cID=10602&pID=10600

@AKOPINOY2228 it also stated there that she'll be Yoo Ah In's gf in this drama.. ermm..

​Cool! Then it looks like she might be free during June/July? Heheheh

looks like ​shooting in July 

CR: http://isplus.joins.com/article/091/17953091.html?cloc=isplus|ext|googlenews

Archived