[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest finpeo92

Did you see the pics of JH eating fried chicken in his seat? I don't think kissing is on his mind, lol

WHen i see those pics, i also have that thought :( how can he kiss her after eating 

Maybe SY is the person who gives kiss

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kshani

@Kshani_stv, I noticed that too! He only had eyes for SY. It was so cute how they did their own thing even in front of a crowd.

I noticed that too. Did you notice the moment when the mascot is dragging Jh to the opposite direction, he was about to protest because his wife is getting far from him haja so cuteeee.

WHen i see those pics, i also have that thought :( how can he kiss her after eating 

If they kiss after eating it could also mean that they are very confortable with each other already...

who else hates using this forum with a mobile phone? So frustrating!!

​The most important thing is that SY naturally just walks right in to his open arms. No hesitation and it seems like a natural response.

The only thing that can come between their skinship is possibly food!

I agree, I think his hunger for food is greater than his hunger for SY's lips based on that photo from twitter earlier...but since he's already eaten I guess he can now focus on more erm "important" matters like that kiss we're all waiting for. :D:wub:

The reason JH uploaded this particular pic was because their names are written on it and  the couple bracelet and ring are shining at their best for the world to see.  Smooth and sly at the same time :D . We got it....you are taken 

Guest lara428

who else hates using this forum with a mobile phone? So frustrating!!

Me too..i feel you my dear ...lol 

Omg I just woke up and yhere is a party going on here, love it!

Seems like SY is doing some sort of 'drink the beer quickly' contest thats why she is not beside JH in the chicken pics.?

There are pics on DC gall but im on my phone and i cant post them sorry

I noticed that too. Did you notice the moment when the mascot is dragging Jh to the opposite direction, he was about to protest because his wife is getting far from him haja so cuteeee.

​I know right! His focus was on SY and no way would he leave her behind!!

If they do kiss, I think it is more likely JH kissing SY on the cheeks.

No matter what, I am happy just to see how openly affectionate they are with each other.

@vickieee, thanks for sharing. Oh they look like they are oblivious to what is going on around them. It seems like they are too busy looking at each other. 

cr: Kelly Blue Star Boice twitter. 

In between eating, JH manage to look at SY oh so affectionately!

​that is the look of a loving husband adoring his wife. They don't have their caps on anymore :w00t: preparing for KISS CAM?

Archived