[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

​well i'm not really sure why he was raising/waving his hands there but being a happy shipper, i got delulu over it and just wanted to put a connection to her post lol ;)

​incredible ability of a shipper, always find some ways to connect everything HAHAHAHAHA, and i'm proud of it.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ohhotdeym

Okay, that closing the mouth exchange killed me. Is it just me or does it feel like they were hinting at kissing there too? xD

​To add on to that, this happened after their CECI shoot. The question is... what happened at the time that made her leave such bold comments on his post? lol :D I dunno what she's hinting there, maybe giving him something to anticipate on their next meeting? ;) Well, their next meeting was the Uniform date at Everland.. Would we see a kiss sooner? (maybe not but i feel like they're going to do something that will surprise us again haha) :)

Other people joining their ig saga makes everything look so real <3

​You mean obsessed weirdos like us!

9jlZZUy.jpg

Guest Soumi

​You mean obsessed weirdos like us!

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!

​LMFAO. Nearly spat water on my monitor. I'm too tired right now, so everything sounds funny to me. Heck, even studying for genome is making me laugh. Your LOTR reference just dealt the final blow.

Guest lara428

Hello there my co brownies! :) everybody is excited for today's game rather for our couple!:) me too i'm excited , but i just can't spazz fully today bcoz of our flight. Anyway, does anybody knows the title of the background song on ep. 8 , when they are putting each others apron? It is sang by a boy and a girl :) I hope someone knows it :) I just love the song.. Thank you in advance :) keep sailing

Guest ohhotdeym

Hello there my co brownies! :) everybody is excited for today's game rather for our couple!:) me too i'm excited , but i just can't spazz fully today bcoz of our flight. Anyway, does anybody knows the title of the background song on ep. 8 , when they are putting each others apron? It is sang by a boy and a girl :) I hope someone knows it :) I just love the song.. Thank you in advance :) keep sailing

Guest lara428

@ohhotdeym. Thank you so much my dear ❤️ The song is just so sweet :) If I 'am just expert in making MV's of them , I've already done many of them. Thank you again :) have a great day ❤️

Guest callmejandoe

​so their first IG interaction happened on April 11.

[omitted original]

​OMGGGGG THANK YOU FOR THIS! Now I'm super glad I brought up this topic :lol: I had no idea there were some dots to connect between their postings and that he left several comments!! B):P:wub: (how to get out from delulu-land like this)

​wgm crews are always unpredicted. Usually when a rumor breaks, they will deny it at first and then turns out that the rumor is true like what happened to Yura and HJH. I do feel bad for sorim shipper :tears:, but can I be happy knowing that two couples mean more air time? I will get to see JY longer :sweatingbullets:

​agree.. with u... 

​me too .. hearing this song makes me fluttering... so sweet.. our bee couple.. so much in love.. ottoke.. 

Archived