[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest Hickk

Sounds like her Dad is really laid back and must like JH to be so open about the whole skinship thing.  But I am sure it is because he trusts her too.  They seem to be a really close family and you can tell she really loves her Dad.  How many couples have met both sides of the family if any?  Can't remember if anyone said.  If not that already makes them special!! 

I just love Saturday!!!  :wub:s

​Can't believe the Dad is complaining about slow skinship, lol. Well, now JH doesn't have to worry and be as aggressive as he wants.

(I hope Dad is aware that kissing is not required for WGM couples? LOL)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG..:w00t::w00t: I died reading the preview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SY's dad has got to be the coolest dad in WGM history. I love his style, not too conservative but still has the authority with him. He must like and trust JH to take care of his daughter. 

SY's dad was more advanced than JH lols :phew:

BTW. WHERE ARE THE REST OF THE EMOTICONS? :tears:

"Even if I tried to dislike her, I can′t because she′s just that wonderful," said Lee Jong Hyun, completely disarming his father-in-law′s heart. 

OMG. You really are inlove with my princess Jonghyun-ah. Simple statement yet means much more than just words. And dont worry, I feel ya boy. :wub:

‘We Got married’ Lee Jong-hyun Gets Embarrassed by Father-in-Law’s Question “Have You Guys Kissed Yet?”

201505151018445_P-e1431655704205.jpg

'

We Got married’ Lee Jong-hyun Gets Embarrassed by Father-in-Laws Question Have You Guys Kissed Yet?

Lee Jong-hyun met his father-in-law for the first time!

The production team for MBC’s ‘We Got Married-Season 4’ released new stills of sweet couple Lee Jong-hyun and Gong Seung-yeon.

The upcoming episode will reveal Lee Jong-hyun’s first meeting with Seung-yeon’s dad. “I have never been so nervous in my life,” said Lee Jong-hyun.

After they all met, however, Jong-hyun gained confidence, and started talking about and complementing Seung-yeon endlessly to win favor with his father-in-law. “No matter what Seung-yeon does, it is simply impossible to dislike her. She is really adorable,” said Lee Jong-hyun.

201505151018447_P-e1431655715698.jpg

“Have you guys held hands? No? What’s wrong with holding hands? Hey, then have you guys kissed yet?” His questions made Lee Jong-hyun embarrassed.

Lee remained silent, and kept on drinking water, and Seung-yeon had to cut in the conversation on behalf of her husband. Find out more about their talk and Jong-hyun’s answers on the upcoming episode of MBC’s ‘We Got Married-Cycle 4’. It airs on Saturday, May 16 at 17:00.

Cr: http://www.getitk.com/we-got-married-lee-jong-hyun-gets-embarrassed-by-father-in-laws-question-have-you-guys-kissed-yet/?lang=en

CFA-HtjUMAEqJWj.jpg

http://www.tvj.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=17800

CFBGDFvVEAA71Zq.jpg

Sounds like her Dad is really laid back and must like JH to be so open about the whole skinship thing.  But I am sure it is because he trusts her too.  They seem to be a really close family and you can tell she really loves her Dad.  How many couples have met both sides of the family if any?  Can't remember if anyone said.  If not that already makes them special!! 

I just love Saturday!!!  :wub:s

​I love FIL. He just seems to be honest and speaks what he feels. If you mean, the parents-in-law, I cant remember any couple meeting both sides. Thats why I'm kinda skeptical about this whole meeting the in-laws in Busan thing. But then again, our couple is quite special. Lets just hope she really met her in-laws there.

Guest june099

waaahh!! >__< I cant wait  for tomorrow

Hi Brownies !! Ive been a silent since the birth of this Thread ^___^

I just wanted to say Hi and Thanks for updates & translations!! :) Im going to keep lurking here

Guest rainmoon

Ggaahh I can't wait for tomorrow... Well early Saturday morning for me (2am !!) for this episode, so excited :w00t::wub:.

Yes it doesn't seem  like the Ceci photo shoot will air this Saturday ... :tears:

Guest june099

OMG....OMG been waiting for this ... You are  the best !!! Gaahh I'm dying :wub::w00t:

​I cant play it though.. does it work for you??

waaa I want to listen to it too

Omg I'm on my phone so I can't watch it!!!

But did you hear that JH? FIL gave you the stamp of approval to kiss the princess so kiss her already!!!

I can see where SY gets her straightforward-ness from. I like her dad already hahaha

Guest Skylover2

​Try listening to it with your phone. I couldn't listen to it with my laptop but I tried with my phone and it works!!!! :w00t::w00t:

OMG!! people!! I wanted to share you this

It doesnt work for me..

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwbTZ0sU_w6fS29YNk1fSGF1N3c/view

CR: DCINSIDE

​I'm using my laptop right now & I opened the link using Music Player for Google Drive (not sure for mobile users though). Now I don't speak a word of Korean, I only understood the part that goes, "yeobo, saeng il chu ka hae" & then the MC introduces the song Say You Love Me by MYMP. :wub:

Guest Hickk

​I cant play it though.. does it work for you??

waaa I want to listen to it too

​Maybe try Internet Explorer? The other browsers didn't work for me either.

Guest Skylover2

​I'm using my laptop right now & I opened the link using Music Player for Google Drive (not sure for mobile users though). Now I don't speak a word of Korean, I only understood the part that goes, "yeobo, saeng il chu ka hae" & then the MC introduces the song Say You Love Me by MYMP. :wub:

​same here. I couldn't open it with my laptop but I tried it with google drive on my phone and it worked! Wish i know korean...cause I don't now what the DJ/MC was saying. I just know the "gong seungyeon sii, yeobo, happy birthday, thank you, and it is the song by MYMP's say you love me. LOLL :P 

Archived