[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Hello brownies!  I can tell how you all are smiling from ear to ear while watching MOLS, just like I was!  Finished watching all eps, they just keep kissing, don't they?   All those passionate kiss scenes almost made me want to see an innocent cute little peck.  To be able to say that, what a spoiled shipper I am! :D

To me the story line was just okay, but I have no complaints and I thoroughly enjoyed each episode.  I don't know how many times I burst to laugh out loud.  I agree with some of you that the ending was a little... and I don't mind at all if they make it up in Season2!!! 

In almost every scene our couple is together, they are in very close proximity, sometimes unnecessarily (not complaining!).  And I too felt clear intentions of the drama production to tease WGM fans with references to our couple in the program, obvious ones being chicken feet and honey bee jumpsuits, and for us brownies who have seen the WGM like million times, there are so many more!  Like @USAFarmgirl say, we can talk about that more when more people finish watching it?? 

@starcrossgrass @Aileen4ever that scene with SY in the red dress, that's one of my favorite scenes too.  And this one of my favorite BTS pic out of so many.

Thanks and credit to the owner.

Happy spazzing brownies! :wub:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finished all ep. .buzzing with sweetness.zzz

Story was good and kept me wanting to know what's next even though somethings were predictable but I liked how I was still engaged in the story..I don't usually watch saeguk too much but this was light n fun to watch .I'm ok w the ending.

Def left room for season 2 kinda of like Queen In-hyun's Man ..boong boong zoom zoom 2 season pali pali....

Annyeong haseyeo Brownie chingus!  It has been a long time since my last post here. Been so busy bee as working girl.  :blush:

Anyways, I just wanna send a warm virtual hugs to everyone here because I'm just very joyful that we are able to witness this kind of opportunity to see them again through the drama MOLS. I always wished for it ever since WGM ended coz there something special with JH and SY that is really unexplainable. They have shown us the beauty of love through their powerful chemistry. I've never had a boyfriend so I dont have an idea on romantic love yet but through them I felt like I have experienced it heehee. They have been the source of romantic juices in me. I know it sounds kinda weird but I really owe a lot to JY and to this thread as this has been my haven every time I'm facing a tough time.

Thank you everyone for keeping this forum alive and sorry if I'm not that active. Let's all celebrate for this very very special treat for us! Just wanna spread my overflowing happiness by sending my love to all of you here.  Happy watching!!!  :heart:

On 6/9/2017 at 1:10 AM, luvtokki said:

So excited to see our loving couple in MOLs - hopefully tonight I will have time to sit and watch it!   Also SY continues to impress in 'Circle', but Dramafever has again decided to make episodes 5 & 6 only for Premium users, so I'm concerned that all future episodes will be only available if you pay for the premium service.   I hate it when they do that...they are already flooding the episodes with advertisements, then force viewers to buy a subscription for Dramafever.  I don't watch that many Korean dramas, so I don't pay for Premium Dramafever.  Hopefully some free streaming services for 'Circle' will appear so I can continue to watch it.   I don't like how they offer 3 or 4 episodes free, hook you in, then ask you to pay to complete the drama.  Irritating!

Anyway, I can't help but anticipate how this thread will explode once MOLs come out!  It will be like the good 'ol days of WGM!   Enjoy!

Try this link: https://dramacools.to/circle-korean-drama-episode-3.html 

Or check out Dramafire, too. 

Happy viewing!

Will they post any behind the scene videos? I'm really curious with gonglee's chemistry behind the scenes, are they in a level where they'll both joke around and tease each other alot like how they posed for the bts pictures? :D I think jonghyun would follow SY around alot in the filming set since the bts pictures usually would show the both of them together or only pyeong yang princess, the bodyguard and sam yong in a photo without our gonglee

Netflix subscription done. I finished watching all episodes and rewatched my favorite episodes, too! Gosh, they are really teasing Honeybee Couple fans! So many references to the WGM moments. For which I am greatful. I was smiling ear to ear and could not wait to get to the next episodes. Spazzing. Haha!  I loved every moment our couple were together in one frame. I can still taste the honey that overflowed everytime they were close to each other and were kissing! Sweeeeeeet! My favorite character is that narcissistic and hillarious villain, Gen. Ko! It was brilliantly played! 

It was obviously low budget but the direction and production design were impressive! Actors were commendable, as well. JH improved a lot! Yahoo! I congratulate FNC Add Culture for this successful inaugural engagement.

I have purchased the OST on itunes. I thought JH sang the title track? It turns out to be someone else who sounds like him, right? Soundtrack is good, too. I hope FNC sells a lot! 

I hope we get enough Netflix views to propel it to Season 2! Haha! 

The kissing scenes in this drama is one for the books! They did seem to have practiced that a lot, huh? Those kisses were real and quite passionate; a big leap from the innocent hand kisses and pecks on the cheeks that they gave us on WGM.  And JH definitely is fierce, kissing like there is no tomorrow! And look at that hand! Hahaha! 

All in all, My Only Love Song is definitely worth the wait! SEASON 2 is in order! Let On Dal live in modern-day Seoul this time. ;-)

I finished watchig MOLS- this is so fun drama... :D:lol: I can't remember if I ever laugh so much in other kdrama... and the romantic, sweet moments.. the kiss:wub: WOW I really miss our gonglee couple:wink:

For sake JH I hope there wasn't much NG in this scene:lol::lol:

I laughed internally hard when reading tweets about MOLS. The one that struck me the most was the tweet that says, "I bet that most of you kept on rewatching episode 12". Hahaha. I'm guilty on this (byeontae mode on). :wub:

I wonder how melons reacted to these kissing scenes of gonglee couple. Haha. Hate all they want, but they can never deny how passionate those kisses were! Serves them right! :tongue: 

It's so great reading our thread these days. We are sooo energized by MOLS. What did they do to me? I have finished watching the whole series 2 times 

BTW, anyone here kindly tell me what is Nannyeon meaning in Korean? I watch with eng sub and can hardly get why OD keep call SJ Nannyeon and seem firstly SJ didn't like it at all! 

9538999_org.pngFamily-Reunion-T-shirts.jpg

My Only Love Song Gave Us A Family Reunion.....  Hoping For A Season Two Already.....:heart:

DCB0I8SVoAAWgkX.jpg:large

Get-Energized.jpgbee-animated-gif-48.gif JH & SY   DB85r16VYAEYYDT.jpg:wub:

Thanks and all credit to all original owners.....  Forgive the length just so buzzing with happiness....:w00t:

I just finished watching MOLS and my reaction was like....speechless! This is something I did not expect. JH acting for me is a lot better. He was very natural. We see JH playful side perfectly portrayed as if he was not acting at all. Their chemistry is daebak! They really fit together. The skinship looks so naturally, as if their doing it everyday. I expected a kissing scene towards the end part but what I did not expect is that we will get that much number of kissing scenes. And boy, they were really a kissing scene in the true sense of the word.

Let's all watch MOLS again and again through netflix. We need to let them know that this series definitely deserves a second season. Let's work on it guys. We have proven a number of times that nothing is impossible in this ship. 

Oh yass..finally managed to watch all the episodes. I shed a tears when moo myung being "excecuted" and momentarily i hate on dal :o but thankfully they all are safe and sound until the end. :D

The chemistry of the second couple is also great! I love how they communicate through mind.

Oh..when truth or dare scene, when ondal and nanyeon confess their feelings, i see jh and sy in their eyes (ya..ya..i'm shipper indeed :tongue:).. i love that scene the most (besides the kiss scene, ofc). Five of them are very playful and very natural. Haha..

Will re watch it again in the next week..

For those without netflix... it seems like the owner of this youtube channel uploaded a fair share of MOLS onto his account...:wink:

https://www.youtube.com/user/nopke1/videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXsJ77rfYG0

If you do have a chance of using netflix to watch it would be best to do so though to show support for our couple!

Hello to you all :wub:Brownies from around the world!!!:lol:It's time for me to get out of my hive and spazz to you all! Woahh jinjja I'm very thankful to FNC because they've given us the opportunity to witness again the sweetness and the loving chemistry of our BEe couple:wub: Even before June 9 ,I can't contain my excitement because finallyy the drama that we've all been waiting for almost a year is finally given to us!!Whoo I can't contain my happiness while watching MOLS to the point where I am teary eyed thinking that 'am I really witnessing the reunion of our couple?' because It was like a dream for me and I feel like I'm in cloud 9. Woahh I just finish the whole series and I'm planning to rerun it like forever (especially those kissing scenesB) hehe:ph34r:). I feel like I'm stock at the moment on their kissing scenes I feel their sincerity towards each other to the point that I'm thinking they're not playing the role as SJ and OD but they are as SY and JH haha. And the references from WGM woohh I laugh and giggle to their scenes everytime I can relate it to their WGM episodes. Also the jealous scenes on Ep 11 wooh it's legit guys!:tongue: JH is not acting there haha! It's very natural for him to be jealous like that. And also the lines especially those confessions! Woaah daebak they delivered it naturally and I felt it in my heart. We can't deny their natural skinship everytime they're on the scene. I wonder if they practiced  their kissing scenes many times because I feel like they are used to it hahaha! 

All in all I'm so grateful that I met GongLee and experienced these unique feeling of me. :wub:

Dear chinggus!!!!!

Scream & Hugs X 100000000000000 times! 

I am pretty sure the person in-charge of writing the script is a super big fan of our honeybee couple in WGM. He/She knows exactly what will thrill us! 

OMG!! What can I say, I think we can't ask for more. 5 kissing scenes in such a short drama, our couple is really working hard! I must say their kisses are the most natural ones I have seen so far after watching like 100 k-dramas. Even one of my friend who is not 02 fans commented that they kiss like a real couple! :wub:

Where are the scenes that I think relates WGM?

- The chicken feet

- Honeybee costume is definitely intentional

- The jealous scene where JH carry her away

- All the car scenes when both of them are seated in front

- The flower giving scene (reminds me of the kitchen scene and the last episode of WGM)

- The first kiss (SY's expression reminds me of WGM proposal scene when JH asked for her hand)

- Both of them feeding each other chicken outside his house

- Eating ramen reminds me of JH cooking ramen for her at rooftop

- Bed scene when SY did aegeo 

- All the kiss scenes remind me of their photo shooting session

Ottoke, I am one of them who have been rewatching all the kissing scenes again and again. I think I'm just too happy but thankful that I get to witness these scenes after two years.

OK, bye now and I am going to re-watch all over again! Take care chinggu, anneong!

Since Nan nyeon's korean dialect is from Busan, most probably all of her Busan dialect was taught by JH, especially the scene where JH was busy catching the chicken in the background while SY was talking to sam yong and saying the famous busan dialect sentence, "Ko man he ra, ma re mu ta ai ga" 

JH taught SY that sentence too during WGM when they were going to meet JH family in busan when they were in the train :D 

All these WGM feels, PD-nim, I know where u got all the ideas from (from the lead actor/actress themselves)

Dear Brownies,

sorry in advance for the long post!

I just managed to watch MOLS up until their Ep 12 kiss scene until I had to come her to spazz... Looking back at how long we've waited for this type of confession + kiss (2 years already!), I have to say that every day of patience up until now was worth it. Their chemistry is still as sizzling hot as ever.

They are so comfortable and relaxed with each other in the intimate scenes. You get the feeling that they've captured each other's lips a dozen times before. They are pretty much just enjoying themselves, no awkwardness at all. Hands down, this is one of the best and most convincing kissing scenes I ever saw on a Kdrama. Knowing for a fact that Jonghyun is not really a world class actor, that is also really saying something... :wink:

A lot of people, even some Brownies wondered if Jonghyun and Seungyeon stayed in contact all this while. I always had my faith in them for my very own reasons. However, looking at the drama and the BTS cuts now I am more sure than ever that what they've built so far is not just a mere colleague relationship.

They are extremely comfortable with each other. They remained close even after WGM ended, otherwise - let's be honest - this drama would never have happened in first place. I cannot picture Jonghyun agreeing to play this web drama role with just some random actress. I doubt he would have agreed.

They might not be able to show it openly (yet) but at the very least I believe they are still on highly friendly terms; I dare to even say they've crossed the platonic state very long ago, judging by their smooth level of intimacy.

PS: Jonghyun managed to give Seungyeon flowers again in episode 13. Geez... sometimes it's hard to differentiate Jonghyun from Ondal... B)

PPS: The kiss scene in Ep 17... I have to stress this again: How low is Jonghyun's hand reaching? I mean... can this part of Sy even still be considered her back?! It surely doesn't look like it. (I suspect he got used to touching her there during their Jeju honey moon trip...):ph34r::tongue: 
Honestly, this level of intimacy is highly abnormal for Kdramas...  But yeah.. who could blame them. After all, they really had to hold back the sexual tension for so long... I guess they needed all these intimate kissing scenes for stress relief.:wub::D

PPPS: Ep 18 proposal: who else feels the insane urge to watch the WGM proposal again after having a heart-melting moment during the sageuk version?! If I could just get a mix of these two... the car scene of the present day and the kiss scene from MOLS afterwards... it would be heaven!:rolleyes: :wub:

Archived