[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@luvtokki  Your words felt as if they were coming from my own heart.  Lately mostly because I stay so busy but it's not just that sometimes the waiting and hoping gets to you and you feel as if your in some kind of hole too!!!!  I keep hoping MOLS will indeed breathe not only life into our ship but even more into me, myself...

Don't get we wrong my fairy hat hasn't fallen off it just gets heavy sometimes and I kind of wish there was a Fairy Godmother or Father for that matter that would wave that wand and allow us to see something BIG!!!

I also understand that it's not right to push my feelings about them being a real couple on them in anyway.  I am proud of all they both have been doing and how well they are growing each in their own industry.  It gets even harder when you see other young actors and singers come out from the darkness and into the light about their relationships and their love taking that step in telling the world how they both feel.  One can't help but be a little jealous in wishing and thinking just for a brief moment why couldn't it be our ship...

Still when I feel weak and tired I think about your first ship and how even after all these years your still hanging on with that faith and even in this ship you continue to be so faithful like so many here are...  In a sense we give each other courage and hope and makes me thankful we have this ship in the first place.  LOVE to all of you BROWNIES who are so faithful:heart:

Jh IG

Trans: Artist Jung Yonghwa said that this is me  Cr. gongleeglobal

Trans:  Artist: Jung Yonghwa, Title: Lee Jonghyun  Cr. gongleeglobal

Trans: I miss you ㅜㅜ  Cr. gongleeglobal

Jh changed his IG picture to him and his cat Lu, cute. (Jh drawn with his guitar was sort of iconic, will miss it)

Sy related:

Main Cast Of tvN's "Circle" Spends Quality Time With Fans At Special Preview Screening Of First Episode | Soompi
https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/20/main-cast-tvns-circle-spends-quality-time-fans-special-preview-screening-first-episode/

Circle3.jpg

"tvN’s “Circle” held a special preview screening on May 19 to give people the opportunity to spend time with the cast and get a sneak peek of the drama. The event was attended by the main cast of Yeo Jin GooKim Kang WooGong Seung Yeon, andAn Woo Yeon, as well as director Min Jin Gi.Lee Gi Kwang was unable to be there due to a prior engagement.

Anticipation for “Circle” is already high as it will be tvN’s first sci-fi thriller drama, and this was evident as approximately 5500 people signed up for the event that only had 250 seats available. Before the screening of the first episode, the actors expressed their gratitude, answered questions, and even hugged and took selfies with attendees.

When asked what he looks for in his ideal girlfriend, Yeo Jin Goo said, “I like someone who has a lot of aegyo and who enjoys eating.” Kim Kang Woo was asked how different the filming for “Circle” was compared to other dramas and he answered, “Lee Gi Kwang and I are having fun filming this drama together, almost like we’re on a date. Our bromance will be something to enjoy.”

Circle-21.jpg

The actors also showed their affection and pride for the upcoming drama as they picked out what viewers should be on the lookout for while watching the show. Yeo Jin Goo chose the acting and direction as he added, “So many staff members are working hard to create a drama that is as beautiful and high-quality as a movie.” Kim Kang Woo said, “This will be a double track drama that will keep you on the edge of your seat,” while Gong Seung Yeon stated, “You’ll enjoy the drama even more if you watch the two parts and look for clues. If you do that, you’ll find puzzle pieces that, when put together, will help you uncover the whole story.” An Woo Yeon said, “It’s a drama that features a lot of beautiful actors, so it’ll be a sight to see. While you’re watching the show, remember all the clues of each event.”

When the first episode began playing, the audience stayed silent as they focused on the story. Applause and cheers broke out when the hour was over, and the actors expressed satisfaction at the final product. As the two parts (‘Part 1: Beta Project’ and ‘Part 2: An Amazing New World’) of the drama are filmed separately, each part’s actors were seeing the finalized version of the other part for the first time as well. They didn’t hold back their praise for each other with Kim Kang Woo saying, “The emotions and dramatic elements of ‘Part 1’ were so great. I was really into the story.” Yeo Jin Goo said, “The worldview of ‘Part 2’ is exciting,” while Gong Seung Yeon added, “Kim Kang Woo was so cool, I found myself lost in his acting.”

The first episode of “Circle” will air on May 22 at 11 p.m. KST."

Thanks and credit to all original owners/sources.

Me: :)

Jh IG

Trans:  The world's funniest hyungs ㅋㅋ I'm laughing as soon as I got back to Korea ㅜㅜㅋㅋ  Cr. gongleeglobal

Sy IG

Trans: Thank you to everyone who came to watch Circle^^ Finally, tmr is the 1st episode! Circle! Don't miss it!  Cr. gongleeglobal

Sy related:

Family Ties: 12 K-Pop Idols Who Followed In Their Relatives' Footsteps:
https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/20/family-ties-12-k-pop-idols-followed-relatives-footsteps/

Minzy-Doyoung-Jeongyeon.jpg

8. TWICE’s Jeongyeon

Jeongyeon-Gong-Seung-Yeon1.jpg

The fresh vocalist is one of many idols who have celebrity siblings. In fact, actress Gong Seung Yeon is her older sister. Together, they hosted “Inkigayo” from July 3, 2016 to January 22, 2017. Jeongyeon and her group members are currently preparing for one more comeback next May before their Japanese debut in June.  

Thanks and credit to owners/sources.

Me: About Twice: It should be:  ... currently having a comeback before their Japanese debut in June. :)

@cnbluegt liked @0seungyeon post on CIRCLE's cast!!!

dream comes true! i wished for that yesterday, hoping jonghyun to like seunyeon's post with circle casts to at least showing support because he also have worked with jingoo before. and he did it! he liked her post! :Di'm sooo happy! or did he jealous because sy with all those hot men? nahhh, you are still the best among the best jonghyun ah! :wub:

Hi brownies. I'm new here n this is my first ship after all . I have done read all of this 1915 pages. Bravo n salute to u all brownies for making this house of brownies live n fill with your warm heart n kind words. I have so many things to say but I can't elaborate it because my English is soo bad. Haha let's support GSY drama tonight. GSY Hwaiting!!! 

On 5/19/2017 at 4:29 AM, Aileen4ever said:

Me: CNBLUE is one of the best bands in the world, period. I believe that if they had a better/good English pronunciation they could be as famous as Coldplay or even more. I wish them the best to come. :)

@luvtokki you are so right. I do like the Goguma couple, and feel there is still a strong bond between them, they are just private about it.  Jh and Sy just has a more profound impact in my heart because of all the things you mentioned and more.

We know we saw true feelings of attraction/love with GongLee, even MinHyuk said that Jh had MEET HIS MATCH with Sy, and we could see/feel by watching them, it was more that just their reactions toward each other. In the future it will be sweet to know they had decided to bee 2gether, as in married, so no matter what their personal relationship is in the present, I will keep the hope. Thank you for keep coming back to share your thoughts with us! :)

I also keep the hope. As much as i want them together, i want her career to be stabilized and strong. There are many actresses that i like, who went silent after marriage.

Also Min Hyo Rin isnt doing well in her career. I love her with Taeyang.

12 hours ago, peejlovesbee said:

@cnbluegt liked @0seungyeon post on CIRCLE's cast!!!

dream comes true! i wished for that yesterday, hoping jonghyun to like seunyeon's post with circle casts to at least showing support because he also have worked with jingoo before. and he did it! he liked her post! :Di'm sooo happy! or did he jealous because sy with all those hot men? nahhh, you are still the best among the best jonghyun ah! :wub:

I am too. When SY post this pic, i also hope he will like this post. Finally, he also support for her drama. As they our couple talked before they left WGM, they will support each other. I'm happy for the little thing like this. I also happy because she or he doesn't act in romance drama. If not, i will be jealous for him or her badly.:D. im happier whe they act romantic drama is MOLS. Haha

I wonder if JH will send coffee truck to Circle? Haha*delu mode*Maybe he will send coffee due to Jin Goo at least=)). 

Besides, when i see his post today, i've thought that why he posted the childhood pic, then he wrote 10 years ago, 18 years ago. I just realize, it made me think the story of Circle. The story abt the 2017 and 2037. Haha. Sorry for my bad imagination.:ph34r:

Sy/Circle related:

Thanks and credit to all original owners/sources.

Me:  Circle...A MUST WATCH drama!!! :)Congratulations Gong SeungYeon, you are out of this world amazing here! :D

Welcome @Nor Maya to our lovely Bee Couple thread, feel free to post! Lets keep enjoying the journey! Jh liking Sy's Circle post is so touching, bee happy everyone! :wub:

@Nor Maya  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRRGLqUvfTwXSaB9hOlEi

So glad you joined our ship and please consider yourself a Brownie and don't worry about your English or even writing for we are happy to read with our hearts you have no worries here.  Please share often and express yourself we will be looking forward to your thoughts.  If we can help you in anyway please just ask, someone here is always willing to help in anyway.  Again WELCOME....:wub:

9 hours ago, liuwensiwon said:

I am too. When SY post this pic, i also hope he will like this post. Finally, he also support for her drama. As they our couple talked before they left WGM, they will support each other. I'm happy for the little thing like this. I also happy because she or he doesn't act in romance drama. If not, i will be jealous for him or her badly.:D. im happier whe they act romantic drama is MOLS. Haha

I wonder if JH will send coffee truck to Circle? Haha*delu mode*Maybe he will send coffee due to Jin Goo at least=)). 

Besides, when i see his post today, i've thought that why he posted the childhood pic, then he wrote 10 years ago, 18 years ago. I just realize, it made me think the story of Circle. The story abt the 2017 and 2037. Haha. Sorry for my bad imagination.:ph34r:

@liuwensiwon haha. i'm grinning while seeing jonghyun's post on his childhood picture. what does he mean by stating 10 years ago and 18 years ago?  hahaha. jonghyun ah, u are too transparent.so easy to read what's on his mind because all CNBLUE members said that he just posted everything on IG based on what's on his mind at that time. he is the man! supporting sy's CIRCLE directly by liking the post and indirectly by posting those childhood pictures. delulu not, he doesn't want to loose to JINGOO! well, jingoo is 19 years old now, and he posted his picture when he was 18! :tongue::tongue::tongue: 

Sy IG too!

Trans: Always thanks for your support.^^
We enjoyed while we were watching live on tv together. Getting power from your support and do my best for shooting. Stay tune for next week! trans by: @brainy_gomseungyeon 

Thanks and credit to all owners/sources.

Me: Very happy for Sy, cast and crew...and fans too! Beery happy! :) 

I'm LOVING the new drama that SY is in! JH seems so comfortable these days, like he is a very happy guy. I really am not looking for relationship clues anymore (but darn if I'm not excited for their drama on Netflix June 9th). He supported SY with an IG click ...there is no escaping the fact that SY, JH & JG all bonded over each other back on WGM, it's inevitable that they reflect on that time. They can't help but remember the time JG told SY to keep her eyes on her husband from now on (because she would tease that her eyes were on JG lol).

Strangely funny, at that press conference, JG looked a little more nervous/ awkward than SY did. Can he also have some kind of respect "fan worship" thing going on? Fanboy/Fangirl happens to us all... LOL. 

Jonghyun seems to be a friend to all ...2 major drama's are running right now. His close friendships are staring...Tae Joon(?) & Ji Chang Wook are together ...they are playing opposite each other in the love triangle for "Suspicious Partner". & his Jingoo & Seungyeon in "Circle"! He is connected to soooo many people!

He's working and seeing his friends in some awesome dramas that are "guy friendly" and not just chick flicks! 

@happy2bhere  So good to see you posting Chingu!!!  It's been a while and hoping you will share your feelings more often in the coming days!  It's such an exciting time as you have said and I hope even more exciting times await us in the future...:w00t:

Archived