[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Hello Brownies/GongLee02!

Before MOLS related news: @newbie02 and @tiMadam Welcome and Welcome back! Happy to see more members posting, like everyone that had come these last weeks/days. Time to celebrate the good things happening to our honey making Bee Couple! :)

Now, MOLS related!!! 

BRIEF-FNC Add Culture signs 1.72 bln won contract with Netflix | Reuters
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSL3N1GR38K?type=companyNews

FNC Add Culture Co Ltd :

* Says it signs 1.72 billion won contract with Netflix to provide Korean drama named My Only Love Song

Source text in Korean: goo.gl/veu7ZI

Further company coverage: (Beijing Headline News)

Here is the link for original source text in Korean:

[에프엔씨애드컬쳐] 단일판매ㆍ공급계약체결
http://kind.krx.co.kr/common/disclsviewer.do?method=search&acptno=20170314000166&docno=&viewerhost=&viewerport=

*Note: 1.72 billion Won (U$1.5M) 

Credit to all original owners/sources.  Also, thanks and credit to GongLeeGlobal (cannot, for some unknown reason to me, post properly from Twitter on this thread) 

Me:  Happy for both SeungYeon and JungHyun, and ALL the cast and crew of MOLS, and us the fans/people looking forward to MOLS. Excited that because it will be on Netflix literally millions of people will bee able to watch it all around the world! My support for Jh and Sy stays the same as always, this is a great accomplishment for any actor/actress, they worked hard, and it's a labor of love! :wub:CONGRATULATIONS!!! :heart: Lets live, laugh, love! :blush:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HelloI BROWNIES!

I finally get my beauty sleep since yesterday. i can now guarantee that JH is not dating with that girl. enough said about the rumors. who is stupid enough bringing the whole fishing comrade with cameras for dating? Uri JH is not that fool. he is only act fool with his WIFE. haha yesterday's fan signing is the day where i can see JH laugh, smile, act genuinely. true to himself. maybe all the problems are solved, he managed to persuade Mama Bear not to bother much about this stupid rumors. you know that they caught online late at night almost at the same time JH uploaded picture and SY commented in mori.u ig live? both of them must've talked a lot. i also notice Mama Bear wore a ring  lately. not that friendship ring. i wonder who gave it to her. prettily on her right hand finger. and that orange Papa Bear?? stated i'm alive? yes, they are still alive. it's a sign, people. JH, SY and all people in the world know what Bear means to him. hehehe  *delulu mode on* . friends circle, family circle, fans circle still standing strong. gonglee ship is still sailing ya chinguu. oh i miss SY so much!

so to all my lovely brownies, let's stay strong and support each other. if we do have IG, do show our support to them. if we see bad comments, just ignore.or play RnB (REPORT N BLOCK).  don't add more fuel to the fire. shower JH, SY & PD-nim  with all good words, supporting and caring words.

even if they don't know us, but we feel relieved, right? we spent so much time watching and adoring two most beautiful people in the world. day and night. i want to say, time we enjoy wasting, is not wasted time! so make sure everything that we do worth it!

REALITY SUCKS, but we need to face it! strong. still.:grin:

thanks

Kyaaa, i like all the update. Yesterday, i saw lee jong hyun IG and known that he delete all photo of shiro and tan, i am curious why, but the answer in the fan sign calmly answered my question. Sorry again for my bad english, hohoho :D:D:D

Additional FAs from the Fansign event ^^ 

Jonghyun's colorful hoodies are from his friend (gift?)

Cr: hoyan28, 0302Bee

JH actually has prepared the song if he entered the 3rd round of Masked Singer :wub:

Cr: hoyan28, 15_miracle

[Added]

1 hour ago, peejlovesbee said:

hye brownies.

im curious about something. is it true that SEUNG YEON adopted a cat name BAMI long ago? before Jonghyun adopted LU? does anyone can confirm this? and how does Bami look?

thanks! :)

Yes, this is confirmed. Bami is a scottish fold cat. Gray, if I am not mistaken. This was discussed here loooooong ago with IG from Korean pet society or something, and JH's friend's IG too. Friend's IG says it is Bami, his friend's cat. So, word is JH's been bringing Bami around or something like that. Take it as it is. :-) I am sorry, I am too lazy to look for the page and IG posts. Am sure google can find it for you. Happy hunting! Meow!

Jh related:

YouTube

170326 Inkigayo MC + CNBLUE Comeback Interview CUT#1/2 - YouTube

YouTube

Thanks and credit to original owners/sources.

To think that Sy was the MC on Inkigayo just a few months ago. Looking forward for a drama or music award show in the future where Jh and Sy can bee at the same time, because it could happen! :)

This is from CNBLUE fansign event today. Watch JH finally wore the flower crown... kekeke. Coz a fan gave it and asked him. He did it for a fan :)

Cr: loveyoumiamia

[Added]

And he removed it immediately after the fansign ended... lol :D

Cr: Tanny, shinseorin0515

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjjL1Fhk_Vt3JLlfz2nzUimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBdKTluQKWmReumr7Mxomimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWHFd7Ygr44NOrpVz9yv-images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsxsfpq83Yz6ETG3W_HZyimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7Jjiy1ayMZ7dMbto4mkwimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXQfg6aQbdmDBjmQDnzt4

You know it's been on my mind and kind of off topic but I think being famous has to be so hard sometimes.  I mean I love my freedom being able to go anywhere, do anything and be with anyone and no one notices or even cares except my family that is! LOL:lol:

The past few years I have thought about it from time to time how just being able to get away or in JH's case like fishing must feel like freedom being on a boat with the beauty around you the wind against your face.  The thrill and challenge of casting a line and feeling the pull of a catch while bringing it in what an amazing feeling it must be for him.  Not to mention growing up in Busan being use to seeing water and the beach it's got its own feel and smell and beauty...

The money and lifestyle and being able to share your passion on such a large level would be great.  It's all the things you most likely have worked so hard at for years and success is sweet well deserved.  Yet, there are so many things you have to give up because of it as well. I guess those are the things simple and normal for everyone else except you...

Sometimes when I am really tired it's so nice to just relax and listen to nothing but silence just wanting to be no where, nothing I have to do and no one expecting anything from me. I guess that's why I love living in the country so much and going to the mountains. I think it must be like that for the famous as well, just wanting a little time to get away from ones busy life and just breathe... And be free...

all credit and thanks to original owners...

warm day today! :heart:

uri bear seungyeon finally updated her IG. i cant understand the caption since i don't really know how to read korean language, the first thought of the photo of course, how beautiful she is. together with the nature, ocean, the place she loves the most. soooo beautiful.i feel like i finally meet my long lost love. im teary looking at the photo.

then i scrolled GSY international fans page and found the translated version of her caption.. i'm burst into tears! :dissapointed_relieved::dissapointed_relieved::dissapointed_relieved:

she promised to donate her cornea. she.made.that.promise. EYE.PROMISE.YOU campaign. those amber eyes. oh.. SY has such a beautiful heart. pretty inside out. how lucky the person who can be her LOVE. her eternal LOVE (papa bear please work hard and stop looking at other girls if u want this precious lady!!).

how proud and touched i am to be her fans. i will support her through thick and thin! no matter what she do, i will always support you, GONG SEUNG YEON. eye.promise.you :heart:

One thing for sure if there are eyes to be saved and given than SY's would be the perfect ones. Her eyes are so unusual and so beautiful just like her heart...  I think even JH would agree with that:D

gong-seung-yeon_1434644191_gongseungyeons1.jpg

Archived