[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kekeke... Doctor Lee Jonghyun! :wub:

Upcoming CNBLUE FM in Japan, Cr: FNC Japan

Trans by Mrs_KIA: "Doctor C Jonghyun, always calm. At first sight he seems cool but he's always looking at the fishing information during break time?"

Me: LOL! 

57 minutes ago, Aileen4ever said:

Sy IG

Trans: Finally, the new Rubber Soul song I've been waiting for! My friend Choi Cho <3 <3 <3 Come quickly so that I can put the track on loop~  Cr. gongleeglobal 

Sy is doing promotion for her friend, nice. :)

Both SY and JH like to promote their friends' work. So sweet of them :)

MH tagged JH yesterday,thanked JH for giving him a box of aprilskin products.

Is JH an endorser of aprilskin? :)  Now i understand why he followed the CEO a few months ago.but SY followed too...the same day!!hmmmm and the CEO also followed SY and JH hmmm fishy.. :)

So should i wait for another box of aprilskin ig post coming from sy?? Hehe or maybe wait for pics of them together endorsing aprilskin? Or probably a CF? :) 

Gonna pray hard! Make it happen pleaaaaaseeeee! Hehehe

Hello Brownies!

@cadymcbronzie exactly my thought when I saw the IG!  Why did he have to to mute it?  wehehehe.

@wilddove to be honest, ep 2 was a bit of turn off for me and I haven't watched ep 3 and 4 except SY's cuts (that are soooo short).  But after reading @valentvcd post, I'll give it a try!  BTW, did SY have a FM?  What did I miss.... could you share any info on this, please?  @wilddove - what is Byung Man?

Thank you everyone for all the posts.  Have a great day/night, brownies. :wub::wub::wub:

Hehe....Ikr! I had the exact same thought too :) Why did he mute the video? :tongue::tongue::tongue:   Let's just hope that it is who we're thinking it is :tongue::tongue: And i'm curious about that box too :tongue::tongue: Let's wait ! :)

Almost February :):):tongue: 

I've been watching Introverted Boss. They're dragging it a little. :\ But i absolutely love the MC <3 He's sooo adorable <3 :):) I  really hope that SY doesn't get misunderstood as a bad character. :\ I mean, people who watched the show would know. :\  But i think i'm gonna watch it and see how it turns out.

P.S. I dreamt about our couple 2 nights ago :tongue::tongue:

1 hour ago, sarangbit said:

Hehe....Ikr! I had the exact same thought too :) Why did he mute the video? :tongue::tongue::tongue:   Let's just hope that it is who we're thinking it is :tongue::tongue: And i'm curious about that box too :tongue::tongue: Let's wait ! :)

Almost February :):):tongue: 

I've been watching Introverted Boss. They're dragging it a little. :\ But i absolutely love the MC <3 He's sooo adorable <3 :):) I  really hope that SY doesn't get misunderstood as a bad character. :\ I mean, people who watched the show would know. :\  But i think i'm gonna watch it and see how it turns out.

P.S. I dreamt about our couple 2 nights ago :tongue::tongue:

Aigoooo... so Brownies are you...hehehe :tongue:

Guest wilddove

@MattieCat  Kim Byung Man is the chief in the SBS variety show Law (s) of the Jungle and he's a comedian too.....that guy who scrubbed the lead man, Hwan Ki in episode 1 or 2..... Laws of the Jungle is a pretty good program for idols/actors to get yourself out there in the news, if you play it right.........

I watched until episode 4, but SY's scene in the previous preview was not included in that episode.  Is it normal?   Hopefully, Introverted Boss doesn't just concentrate on the three main leads and not continuously make the other supporting cast look stupid....... and to lessen the drunk scenes... I want to see some positive ways in handling problems/stress. 

Just read the news, episode 5 & 6 are postponed to 6th & 7th February.  A long time to see SY :bawling:

Jonghyun IG update :wub:

Trans by GongLee Global: "(Have a) Nice day"

From the Masternim, GSY fansite :wub:

Cr: Carus Zero

According to Carus Zero, the message meaning... SY wants to 'thank you' to her fans all over the world (around the globe). But if I'm not mistaken there's a slightly little mistake, which is SY supposed to write "to". Thing like that ^^

C3EpmMMVYAAEp-h.jpg

C276o92UsAAZHoH.jpgC276o91UkAAZWfA.jpgC276o91UsAAjV13.jpg

I was just thinking how the previous videos and pictures of JH cleaning his cats litter box and sharing it just proves what a real Busan man he is and why that's still one of the things I love about him the most.  The fact that he is willing to show that hey just because a person is famous and an idol doesn't mean I am any different than anyone else whether its cleaning, cooking or taking care of the needs of my animals.  Yes, stars even do these kind of jobs and films himself doing it. He just seems unafraid to be his own man and doesn't get wrapped up in the whole image thing of pretending he is something he is not.   He has always followed his own path and I think the fact that he allows people and his fans to see him unshaven or in a hospital or just hanging out with his guitar. Just being who he is, not perfection or having to have every hair in place before taking a picture or filming.  He always seems at least to me to be a bit humble sharing whats real about his daily life.  Like he is silently saying I am what I am what you see is my life and this is the real me....

All credit to original owners of photos...

21 minutes ago, sarangbit said:

Woaaahh! He has so many high CP pokemonss! I wonder which level he is in. I stopped for a while, i should play again. He has Gyrados, Snorlax..all above 1000 cp!!!! :o:o:o I wonder when i'll be able to catch a pokemon with such high cp! :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Off topic: I don't play Pokemon Go (sadly no time) so I don't know the game rules, however, maybe the gamers who want to advance, or are on high levels, can purchase things in the game to help them to advance more/get higher in the game. Of course, skills are needed and for sure Jh has them. :)

Thanks and credit to all owners/sources.

1 hour ago, Aileen4ever said:

Off topic: I don't play Pokemon Go (sadly no time) so I don't know the game rules, however, maybe the gamers who want to advance, or are on high levels, can purchase things in the game to help them to advance more/get higher in the game. Of course, skills are needed and for sure Jh has them. :)

Thanks and credit to all owners/sources.

Hehe....Players will keep purchasing for the end , if they don't have any other choice because you get pokeballs by spinning pokestops and blah blah. :tongue: I want to know how he managed to get such high CP :tongue: he must have played the whole day in Japan :tongue::tongue: Yes, he definitely has the skills :)

Archived