[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Hi Brownies! :)

It's really a very good idea @Aileen4ever and agree with @USAFarmgirl too :wub:

Thank you so much @MattieCat for the FAs translation :wub:

Love JH video feat MH and JS. They seems so happy and enjoy their moment in Busan. 

Cr: Tantri_dR

And I love this cut from today Inkigayo (under spoiler). The CNWives are on the stage/screen together! Kekeke :wink:

Spoiler

Cr: TheSoneSource

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello brownies-deul.. Haven't posted in this thread quite a while because i have some problem when trying to login from my phone, though I keep reading all the post but not logged in using soompi account so I can't like or quote or even post something here, sometimes the soompi display in my phone keep going up by itself when accessed, I don't know why, so now I'm logging in through PC. Miss you all brownies :wub: . I'm excited to be active again and discuss about things regarding uri couple with you all...:D 

Thanks to @MattieCat for the amazing start with the FA Translations.  You made my day!!!!   @Aileen4ever thanks again for your idea!!!!  Also I'm so thankful  @lily02 was able to log in through her computer and come home as well.  Hoping we grow and hoping a lot more come home...  And to all those lurkers out there please join us today we need your thoughts, inspiration and most of all talent!!!  Feb is on its way and what better time to join!!!!  Coming Soon My Only Love Song.....

Related imageImage result for my only love song korean dramaRelated imageRelated imageRelated imageImage result for my only love song korean drama

Hi Brownies.  I have lots of time today :D:D.  

Here's very detailed report of the CN FM (in English!): 

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1spi4nj
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1spi4nt
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1spi4oe

Cr: Mrs_KIA

SY IG

9EU9ofK.jpg

Spoiler

So sad we won't see these 3 every Sunday anymore.  They looked really bonded and KMS looked like their real oppa.  Best wishes to these beautiful people, inside and out, for more successes for whatever projects they are/will be working on.  

We need more info on MOLS! 

Hello chinggus...my beloved BEElovers. I've been silent for almost 3 months now but rest assured I am very much updated with our couples whereabout. Being a corporate supervisor is not easy...I've got so much work to do without so much time. But I can honestly say, most of the very little avail time I have, I'm lurking here in our home.

I get excited with all the news, some brownie CSI discoveries and even stalking their IGs and their "connections". February is just around the corner, and like everyone, I'm very excited for it. I badly needed to see them on screen together. What can I say? I miss this home so much. I miss interacting with everyone here. Fighting guys! 

170122 Inkigayo:

Spoiler

More 170122 Inkigayo:

Thanks and credit to all owners/sources.

Thamks to all owners/sources. 

Off topic: Thanks to everyone coming to our Bee Couple/Brownies/GongLee02 thread. Thanks to @MattieCat @Changsky @USAFarmgirl  (We do need Ninjas/reporters for our busy honey bees daily doses :D) for the latest updates and TO ALL of you who take time to share, like, lurk, and enjoy all things Jonghyun and Seungyeon related, and make this a warm loving place to gather. 

My thoughts as someone who can only dream to one day be able to travel far away, to enjoy the beautiful places that both Jh and Sy had introduce me, to meet other fellow fans and share experiences 2gether, I treasure this thread and its members. Because the future are uncertain at times, it's wonderful to continue 2gether this journey that was started one day, even with culture or language differences,  all equals as one big honey bee family.  Also hope that we can keep up with Jh and Sy activities in and out of SK and see their professional and personal wishes come true. :wub:

@cadymcbronzie  Loved your post and when I first saw the picture I posted earlier I thought it was pretty amazing seeing the girls together and thinking about them being on WGM with their CNBLUE Husbands made me smile!!!  To be honest I would love it if both of those couples were together for the real I just love the four of them:wub:

JH latest IG ...

:ph34r:

He is singing Kim Gun Mo songs " I owe it all to you".This song is a bit sad. The MV also about an elderly man longing, missing his wife who has been passed away. Hurmmm... Did he miss someone so badly? 

Singing in a dark room. So dramatic and romantic. Some of the fans think he is thanking them but for me ..

JH is a thinker. He always express something in his songs. I really hope uri couple can make it to the end like Rain and Kim Tae Hae. What a joyfulness if our dream come true.:blush:

This will be the song Jh was singing. 

Credit and thanks to all original owners/sources and gongleeglobal IG for link.

Me: :heart: Btw, Jh does seem very emotional while singing this song, I just want to hug him. 

Spoiler

Jh needs tight hugs from mama Bear Sy. Honey bee recharging asap. :wub:

You know what... I hope that they can take this kind of pictorial real soon :wub:

Or maybe after it is officially announced that they are together! Hehehehe :D

We can always dream rightttttttttttttttttttt :tongue:

Guest wilddove

I'm afraid I am going to drop Introverted Boss for the time being and just watch clips of SY's parts....... How they treat their boss was not funny at all, being an extrovert does not have to be disrespectful....

Is Silent Monster really a PR firm? They don't seem to do that much works..... Come to think of it, it feels like reading a light western romance novel... maybe it only works in books.....The rating is getting down each episode......

but I saw Byung Man again :D and really love SY's beautiful blouses/skirts/accessories... even her house slipper looks good :lol::wub:...... her coordinator is really good. I don't know how it works in dramas, whether you have to find your own sponsor or not especially in these early episodes......

Archived