[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

AILEE - LIKE THE FIRST SNOW I WILL GO TO YOU (GOBLIN OST)
Before I held you, I didn’t know
That the world I was in
Was this bright

I reached you with a small breath of life
It’s a love that called out to me fearlessly

I liked it so much
Watching over you, my heart fluttering
Even when I was ridiculously jealous
All of those ordinary moments

In the dark eternity
In that long wait
Like sunshine, you fell down to me

Before I let go of you, I didn’t know
That the world I am in
Was this lonely

Pretty flowers bloomed and withered here
The season of you will never come again

I started to become greedy
I wanted to live with you, grow old with you
Hold your wrinkled hands
And say how warm my life was

It was just one blessing
After that short encounter
You cried like the rain

I wanted to be happy for once
But that made you cry

Forget everything and move on
Because I will go to you
When your breath calls out to me again

I won’t ever forget
Watching over you, my heart fluttering
Even when I was ridiculously jealous
All of those moments that you gave to me

Some day, we’ll meet again
It’ll be the happiest day
I will go to you like the first snow

I will go to you

Really love this song, its remind me of their snowing video...kihkih hope they really meet again and happily ever after.. hehehe enjoy this beautiful song !! saranghanda chinguyaa... :wub:

@Changsky Don't worry chingu.. i'm okay .. sometime, we just can't have what we want when we want it, but that doesn't meant that we can never have it. :D

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C2W6oo9VQAAj02k.jpg

C2TTVxZUQAA5bp5.jpgC2TTV0qUQAAP_ir.jpg

C2TS5Z5VQAAsRNN.jpgC2TTGW0UQAAtokw.jpg

I enjoyed the first episode and thought SY was charming as usual and looking forward to seeing her more and cheering her on:wub:

All thanks & credit go to original owners of photos...

Hi Brownies!

There's so much to catch up with!!  I just watched the first episode of IB and I enjoyed it too.  I like the plot of main male lead being very introvert and am looking forward to finding out how the story is gonna develop.  Of course we can never get enough of pretty SY and she gets way more air time hopefully in future episodes.  :)

JH's new cat is the cutest thing.  As a big time cat (and dog) lover, I really hope he'll be a responsible owner this time.  I wonder if SY's ever gonna show us her cat??

@Changsky CN's FM in March!  I don't know if I can make it or not, and who knows if I could get a ticket for the slot I might be  able to go.  I'll have to see.... if I do make it, I'll make sure to share it here with you all, brownies. 

@cadymcbronzie Welcome to this wonderful forum!!  So happy that you decided to join the family!  I am so looking forward to MOLS too...:wub::wub:  

Spoiler

And this is just another coincidence of JH and SY and their friends in the same circle, which might not be worth mentioning. :wink:

QsOQv0L.jpg kangwooooo, who was in the recent pic with JH and JCW at the sauna, commented on mori u's IG...  is he the owner of the cafe where CTJ first met with Bomi on WGM?  I'm too lazy to check it out but he looks like it?  

Have a great day/night, brownies!!

Reading your posts today and smiling thinking and remembering when we couldn't wait for the next episode of WGM just to have a little more HONEY poured on us.  It feels a lot like that waiting for MOLS to come and the closer it gets the more exciting it will get as well!!!  I'M Gonna LOVE THAT:heart::blush:  So ready to see them once again together on screen doing what they do best, pouring HONEY!!!

Related imageRelated image

Related imageMe Before..           Related image      Me After....

@cadymcbronzie   Related image

Yay! Thank you @Aileen4ever for the warm welcome :D

So thrilled to finally join this Happy Bee Couple thread. Am quickly catching up with all 1,800+ pages worth of posts and they are so insightful. 

I applaud the CSI Brownies on a job well done. 축하해요... ㅋㅋㅋ :lol:

And I will be watching Mama Bear's new drama while anticipating #MOLS! Can't wait to spazz with you guys when the time comes :wink:

20 hours ago, MattieCat said:

Hi Brownies!

[cut] . . . . . . . . .

@Changsky CN's FM in March!  I don't know if I can make it or not, and who knows if I could get a ticket for the slot I might be  able to go.  I'll have to see.... if I do make it, I'll make sure to share it here with you all, brownies. 

Reveal hidden contents

And this is just another coincidence of JH and SY and their friends in the same circle, which might not be worth mentioning. :wink:

kangwooooo, who was in the recent pic with JH and JCW at the sauna, commented on mori u's IG...  is he the owner of the cafe where CTJ first met with Bomi on WGM?  I'm too lazy to check it out but he looks like it?  

Have a great day/night, brownies!!

Hi @MattieCat!

Wish you can go to the FM... kekeke :)

[Edited] Anyway, ysvespa posted a video on his IG featuring Jonghyun playing guitar, and Kangwooooo Hyung singing *winkeu* :wink:

Spoiler

Additional info about Kangwooooo... from my TL.

Cr: fizhasan :wink:

From his IG profile... yes, looks like he is the owner of Carnaby St, the Espresso Bar which featured in Taejoon - Bomi WGM. Even he himself appeared on the 1st episode when Bomi mistaken Taejoon as Ji Changwook. He also one of the guest in Taejoon - Bomi wedding, with Zico and Ji Changwook too!

Also from my TL, it is said that Carnaby St also appeared in Zico's episode of Celebrity Bromance, with Taejoon as a guest. 

Seems like Kangwooooo is Jonghyun's vespa gang too. Their circle of friend is no joke! No wonder they are all appeared in Taejoon - Bomi wedding: Kangwooooo Hyung, Ji Changwook and Zico :D

So I think now we find the connection between Jonghyun, Seungyeon, JH's best friends, SY's best friend and Kangwooooo... kekeke :tongue:

Wah, I feel like a real shipper... lol ^^

Guest wilddove
4 hours ago, Changsky said:

News update about JH performance in CNY, Hongkong. It's confirmed!

Clever move on whoever arranged this.... or on the part of JH and FNC for accepting this, especially if MOLS is still being marketed to China....

It involves games too?  I've seen some of the games in their tv programs (not in HK), it'll be torture :lol:

I really wish that in the coming episodes of Introverted Boss, SY will be given more scenes..... Is she really the second female lead? Right now it feels like she's one of the minor supporting cast.... They really only promote the three main cast and also the assistant.....  tvN please do not alienate her, she has sacrificed a lot for this drama........ even Jeongyeon didn't mention her name in the support video.... maybe it was cut and they only include her mentioning the first female lead (a little bit strange for her because they always support each other).

2 hours ago, wilddove said:

Clever move on whoever arranged this.... or on the part of JH and FNC for accepting this, especially if MOLS is still being marketed to China....

It involves games too?  I've seen some of the games in their tv programs (not in HK), it'll be torture :lol:

I really wish that in the coming episodes of Introverted Boss, SY will be given more scenes..... Is she really the second female lead? Right now it feels like she's one of the minor supporting cast.... They really only promote the three main cast and also the assistant.....  tvN please do not alienate her, she has sacrificed a lot for this drama........ even Jeongyeon didn't mention her name in the support video.... maybe it was cut and they only include her mentioning the first female lead (a little bit strange for her because they always support each other).

Their marketing strategy was great..  :D Hopefully there is more scene for her. For both episode, SY only in the scene about 5 minutes. Ermm.. its okay, maybe they give SY a more of time to manage her schedule. Maybe without Inkigayo, SY can move to another level of her career.. film a movie with a great actor and actress. Be positive and hope the best for uri couple. 

Welcome @cadymcbronzie .. happy to have you as our family. :wub:

Archived