[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

I read today news that SY with Introverted Boss cast and crew went to Malaysia for a week for filming:wink:

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002632252

SY today before Inkigayo:D

JH IG with new pet:D

PS. Tomorrow there will be begining new SY drama on tvN. I am so happy and excited! But because she wasn't on the firts script reading I am wondering if she will be on the first episode...Anyway I hope she get a lot of scene and audience will be praise her acting skill once again^_^ 

And Congratulation CNBLUE for 7th year anniversary:D 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Netka85 said:

I read today news that SY with Introverted Boss cast and crew went to Malaysia for a week for filming:wink:

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002632252

SY today before Inkigayo:D

JH IG with new pet:D

PS. Tomorrow there will be begining new SY drama on tvN. I am so happy and excited! But because she wasn't on the firts script reading I am wondering if she will be on the first episode...Anyway I hope she get a lot of scene and audience will be praise her acting skill once again^_^ 

And Congratulation CNBLUE for 7th year anniversary:D 

Malaysia ??? Really ?? Where?? Omoooo... wanna see them.

P/S: Got information from my chingu in GSYInternational - Malaysia, SY was not one of cast for shooting at Cherating.

Annyeong, Brownies! 

So many updates from uri couple! Thank you :)

Love Yoo Sisters in orange on SY's IG post. They are sooo beautiful :wub:

What's with the cat tho? Justice for Shiro and Tan... kekeke. Seems it's kinda trend to have a cat among JH's friends nowadays. Other than Minhyuk, also Choi Taejoon, Yuri's Bro, viva_touch... and uri SY too?

And what a coincidence that SY followed that man in viva_touch IG pic, kw_kwoo. The same circle of friends? I wonder if someday SY will take pic with Ji Changwook *winkeu* #deluluing 

Anyway... here's JH update from Weibo. Trans by GongLee Global:

Waiting for the official information from FNC about this JH CNY performance in HK.

Also a short clip from CNBLUE Our Glory Days Tour in Japan. JH played the piano for Be OK :wub:

Link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rbte0i0CO00

Cr: toron @boice106

@Changsky SY not only take a pic with Ji Chang Wook but act today in same movie.. :D

JongHyun-ahh.. please treat me.. i'm missed you.. kihkih :tongue::tongue:

What a happy Boice, Dr. Lee Jong Hyun will heal their heart. 

Opss..i'm busy.. happy2 always chingu ..

P/S: Thanks for those who waited uri SY in KLIA yesterday. Sorry for them. Hopefully we can meet her one day. Cheering from me!!:wub: Saranghanda.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/16/kim-min-suk-gong-seung-yeon-twices-jeongyeon-stepping-hosts-inkigayo/

Kim Min Suk, Gong Seung Yeon, And TWICE’s Jeongyeon Stepping Down As Hosts Of “Inkigayo”

gong seung yeon kim min suk jungyeon

Kim Min Suk, Gong Seung Yeon, and TWICE member Jeongyeon’s time as the MCs of SBS’s music show “Inkigayo” will soon be coming to an end.

On January 16, a source from “Inkigayo” confirmed reports that the trio will soon no longer be hosting the popular show. “January 22 will be their last broadcast,” they stated.

“We are currently looking for their successors,” they add.

Kim Min Suk, Gong Seung Yeon, and Jeongyeon began hosting the show together in June of last year. Many viewers enjoyed their fun chemistry, as well as getting to see sisters Gong Seung Yeon and Jeongyeon interact.

The show will be taking a break over the Lunar New Year holiday, which will give “Inkigayo” more time to find its next MCs.

Who would you like to see host “Inkigayo” next?

Source (1)

Although we got used to watching the sisters work together every week for a long time, let's not be too sad about the news. It seems like they are becoming very busy with other projects now, meaning that we will see them around. It's just the place and time of their appearance that will change... 
It's a new step they each have to take. Seungyeon will be greeting us through dramas during the next weeks and months - even together with Jonghyun which will be epic! Let's be happy about how her career is developing. And who knows where we'll see her as a MC next...
:)

Because I have day off I watch stream live Introverted Boss and like I expected SY was only for one minute... Thats why she wasn't on the script reading...-_-

Spoiler

In my opinion first episode was little messy. Maybe because this is first episode and they have too many info to share with audince in that short time but still I expected little more... I really really hope the next episode will be much better and SY will get more scene:wink: 

Its bittersweet that sy is leaving inkigayo..on one hand we dont get to see her every sunday withher sister and no chance of her interviewing cnblue now but on the other hand it seems like she is getting busier which is a good thing..pretty sure all 3 are leaving cause of their tight schedule.hoping for only the best things for them moving forward

About introverted boss i havent had the chance to see it yet but seeing that sy isnt the main female lead its understandable that she wont appear much in the first ep..but im pretty sure as the storyline developes we'll get to see her more. And about the storyline being messy,some stories do start out messy but i have faith it'll be better as the episodes go..:)

1 hour ago, aniliaz said:

Sad for me. I really hope Seung Yeon interview CNBlue and JongHyun standing next to her. :cry:

Was hoping for that too, maybe it will happen in another way/place. :(

1 hour ago, IAmSoulReader said:

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/16/kim-min-suk-gong-seung-yeon-twices-jeongyeon-stepping-hosts-inkigayo/

Although we got used to watching the sisters work together every week for a long time, let's not be too sad about the news. It seems like they are becoming very busy with other projects now, meaning that we will see them around. It's just the place and time of their appearance that will change... 
It's a new step they each have to take. Seungyeon will be greeting us through dramas during the next weeks and months - even together with Jonghyun which will be epic! Let's be happy about how her career is developing. And who knows where we'll see her as a MC next...
:)

Looking forward for all new things from them. Maybe MC's in music and drama award shows in the future. :)

Guest wilddove

I watched it live..... let's just say I'm glad SY is not the lead..... the main female character is too painful for me to watch....... there are a couple of scenes that I really don't like in that drama....

@starcrossgrass  a few months ago I would be dissapoint too hear news that we will not see SY interview JH in Inkigayo, but now we will have MOLS and we will see them often onscreen together. There probably will be press conference, some interview...and drama:D A lot interaction! All this will be in next month! Only one thing it is not clear...Where this drama will be release? PD-nim tease as with Neflix, KBS... but still we don't know anything specyfic. 

@wilddove I must agree with you about male female character... about story like I said I hope there will be better.:wink:

I don't know about you but I feel like SY fit more in serious role. And I really want to see her again in sageuk drama...something like Six Flying Dragons but this time of course as a main character.

Archived