[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

1 hour ago, shinesun said:

Hi Aileen and everyone!

It's been a while since my last visit to our home. And yes, my eternal love for uri JY leads back me here once i read that soompi holds another shipper contest.

Let's join the contest, shall we? We have pool of talented people in our dome. Could you please be the rep for us, Aileen? Everyone who'd love to contribute could sharw your interest and maybe we can make a line group to coordinate everything :)

Oh, thanks for the suggestion.:)  Well, I will come back later to check and see if other members are ok with it, however, I have to be sure someone can help in the organization, as again, my technical skills are almost nonexistent and to be sure that others here are willing to participate, and it's worth the try. I personally thought that @USAFarmgirl and/or @luvtokki plus others, could team up, if interested, with the organization part, with fellow Brownies like you, that they feel can help with contributions to the contest, no pressure! ;) If indeed we are going to participate, it has to be properly, I never had done anything like it before, except voting on polls. :blink:  The deadline to register for the contest is 2/18.  See you all later, to give time to see more Brownies responses.

Edited: After I posted this comment I saw that @rainmoon is already working on the contest, good. Looking forward on news from you then. :D

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, rainmoon said:

Sue .. working on this ... hehehe ..

Oh, great! :D Will you be the representative as well? I was waiting for someone to come forward about our Bee Couple in the contest. :)

54 minutes ago, ss040993 said:

@rainmoon hai am i allowed to join the line group? Hehe. It's okay if u have certain people you want to join the group to make it private. Don't worry i'll support this ship 100%! :)

Oh, more people, yes! :lol:

Guest rainmoon
9 minutes ago, Aileen4ever said:

Oh, great! :D Will you be the representative as well? I was waiting for someone to come forward about our Bee Couple in the contest. :)

Oh, more people, yes! :lol:

@Aileen4ever  same thought ... sis (@USAFarmgirl) was the person I had in mind as well.

Thank you so much @rainmoon for sharing the sub episode.. sorry if I'm  asking too much, but is it possible for BEST team to also make the subbed videos some links in dailymotion? Because for me, downloading from Mega or gdrive takes quite a big space for my computer storage, but if it's from dailymotion the video can be downloaded in lower quality but takes less storage. Hope Best team can consider it, thank you so much:wub:

Thanks @rainmoon and BEST team,another great ep to repeat again and again:wub: but if u dont mind can u please check ep 272 and 273 it seems not working now.I introduce our BEE Couple to my sister and i was amazed when she said that their loveteam is really enjoyable and cute.on her 4th episode she kept asking me if this two will end up together for real at the end and i laugh! I tell her that its the Brownies greatest dream that they will end up together forever:D

Guest ss040993
2 hours ago, Aileen4ever said:

Oh, thanks for the suggestion.:)  Well, I will come back later to check and see if other members are ok with it, however, I have to be sure someone can help in the organization, as again, my technical skills are almost nonexistent and to be sure that others here are willing to participate, and it's worth the try. I personally thought that @USAFarmgirl and/or @luvtokki plus others, could team up, if interested, with the organization part, with fellow Brownies like you, that they feel can help with contributions to the contest, no pressure! ;) If indeed we are going to participate, it has to be properly, I never had done anything like it before, except voting on polls. :blink:  The deadline to register for the contest is 2/18.  See you all later, to give time to see more Brownies responses.

Edited: After I posted this comment I saw that @rainmoon is already working on the contest, good. Looking forward on news from you then. :D

so can i tell my line user id in this forum?

i've registered us for the contest.

here's the info on round 1

Screen%252520Shot%2525202016-02-14%25252

i'm not really good with poetry but i thought i'd give it a try

Spoiler

2nd from the top of the list : hppgssyicewcicp

Harmony. 
Passionately playing guitar’s soothing sound.
You, I. 
Captivating eyes.
We connect. 
Infinitely charging perfectly.

i think we have others here who are more talented. we can gather poems and vote on which one to submit. deadline for round 1 is 2/24. we can also edit my poem, feel free to suggest better replacements.

On 2/9/2016 at 3:52 AM, lou143pabo said:

Honestly, i dnt like JH last IG post.I read somewhere that he smokes.I hope he won't show it off  to his fans and he will stop smoking for his health's sake.

is that true? really dissapointed :(

8 minutes ago, Izza AN said:

is that true? really dissapointed :(

Is the latest post mentioned here about Jh's company? As far as we know, JH had been smoking in the past but decided to stop it. Coincidentally, it was at the same time when SY became the ambassador fighting smoking.  Based on how his body has been reacting, we can assume that he indeed might have stopped or started reducing his tobacco intake. His body being plump may suggest that he is redirecting his stress from smoking to eating.  

Maybe because I am surrounded by smokers... both my brother and dad smoke... I dont get disappointed or upset when i find out someone smokes because honestly although smoking is a vice and i hate the smell.....i dont view someone differently because of their smoking habit. To me i will encourage them to stop smoking for health and financial reasons. I believe JH did smoke before and looking at his state now... he has put on some weight, he might be in the process of quitting or have quitted. He will definitely be surrounded by smokers because let's face it it is common for men to smoke in South Korea. So if he is trying then I really salute him for that.

The delulu in me think that his aim to quit smoking might have been partly influenced by SY's appointment as anti TB ambasaddor as well as his fitness level during his stint in that judo show. He uploaded the no smoking picture in the same week SY uploaded her pic about being anti TB ambasador. 

Anyway I will see what i can do for the shippers contest. To be honest i have been so busy with work i barely have time to read the comments here. Sometimes i wish i can just stay at home the whole day.... wahaha deluluing and csing about our couple. 

Archived