[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Sorry, but I don't know why SY should mention about WGM and JH in "We are siblings"...? Why everything what she is doing must be related with JH or WGM. I think this is not good for her career always talk about WGM when she has now something what she can talk about it with proud, like her acting in 6FD. And JH and SY left WGM somenthing like  6 month ago so let them be.;) Other couple who left WGM just go on, they first little talk about show when they leave, but later they don't talk about this too. There was no reason. This is only one of the show where they attend. Why JH and SY must be diffrent...

For us WGM is special and I am sure for them too, but in public I think is better when they talk about now and future related with their career. This show is in the past but I believe they friendship/love is present and I cross fingers for them continuous this relationship. Don't forget this is they personal life and they not need to talk about this everywhere...;) I'm also, like others browni here saw something special in they realtionship and I don't think that after they leave this sparks died easly. So stay believe brownie;)

For us who watch WGM we saw some similares between Yoo sister and BE couple trip, but seriosly Yoo sisters only do what mostly people do in their trip. And if you watch others tvshows when celebrity go to vacation/trip you also saw something similares, for example: talk in train/car, eat dinner, shopping, even hounted house in Korea is really often show up, and in the end they go to sleep."We are siblings" bases on that shows and WGM is one of the shows.

About IG- I don't know if you agree with me but they stop IG saga because of shippers who exciting too much about every single like she or he do it of they pic - I saw really often in her IG comment "Unni cnbluget like you're pic", fans screencaps this who likes pic and put in every IG shippers account. You know what I mean... I don't might if you do that here (because I don't have IG account i don't know what is going on) but when I saw this everywhere this was too much.  If some of them don't like others pic for first hour, I saw comment about this IN THEIR IG account. And this was started- he don't like her because he don't like her pic. Crazy!! This people must forget that this is place when you comment pic or you left messege for you idol not the FORUM and she /he read this for sure. And don't forget about tag every her pic. Even now when you read comment in SY IG  you can see @cnbluetg 10 times or more under her every pic. And of course there are still some JH fans and haters who exciting too but in other way. They don't like any related between them and write sometimes really mean comment in their account. I think this is reason why we don't see anymore any actives beetwen them now. 

I remember that I saw this couple months ago about Jung Joon-Young and his "ex-wife";)

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/former-we-got-married-couple-jung-joon-young-and-jung-yoo-mi-reunite

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do too think SY or JH mentioning WGM in their shows is not that necessary, given that SY is a rookie actress and she has so much to offer as an actress, she wants to be recognized as a good actress aside from being someone who joined WGM and became Lee Jonghyun's wife. Although SY boosted because of WGM, i think she wants to prove herself by working hard. That is why i think--- only to myself--- that Jonghyun is being distant in PUBLIC with her, so their connection could die down as possible. I have read somewhere where a yongseo fan said that it is already years after yongseo ended, but fans still fight whenever yonghwa gets caught looking at seohyun... And what i mean is they work at the same industry and why would they even avoid looking at each other since they are friends? Their relationship hd started to drift apart because of fans who keeps on fighting after all these years

so im guessing thats what JH and SY is avoiding through media, to avoid talking about it, but we have never heard or read something negative about WGM that came from them, so thats good... For now, dont mind them not talking about it, because im pretty sure that Jonghyun really wants to help Seungyeon achieve her dream being recognized as an actress...

AND ONE MORE THING... Jonghyun was the first one to say not to ignore each other, and i know he is a man and a man of his words... And i also reread the interview from ceci, where they were asked what would you do if you only have a day to love, Jonghyun answered to just stare at each other... He did, during jeju episode-- where he just stared at Seungyeon on the boat....

we have to stay positive and remain calm because what i really delulu is something will happen BEFORE or AFTER JONGHYUN's ENLISTMENT...

2 hours ago, trisha02brownie said:

AND ONE MORE THING... Jonghyun was the first one to say not to ignore each other, and i know he is a man and a man of his words... And i also reread the interview from ceci, where they were asked what would you do if you only have a day to love, Jonghyun answered to just stare at each other... He did, during jeju episode-- where he just stared at Seungyeon on the boat....

we have to stay positive and remain calm because what i really delulu is something will happen BEFORE or AFTER JONGHYUN's ENLISTMENT...

Sorry to cut your post..... 

Its very well said...and I agree that we have to calm down so uri couple won't get more pressure so they will feel comfortable enjoying their relationship.  I'm sure they still keep in touch though just as a good friend..... A good friend that can replace a boyfriend (borrowing jung yonghwa's line when he was joking around about his relationship with park shin hye)..:D

9 hours ago, 02fan said:

@luvtokki i envy you in the way you can dercribe everything about uri couple, I'm not native English speaker and I'm still learning that's why its difficult for me to write what I'm thinking....

And also to other brownies who can express every single thought precisely... Hope my English improve soon

Me too. English also my second language. Even though i take english paper during my degree.I'm quite weak with it..

I just want to share some though about our uri couple. Rewatching episod 12 TVPP korean , when both of them sang Love Light.. I see fire cracker is sparkling between them especially our boy:w00t:

Those days i was busy reading the translation but this time i can really watch and observe our uri thorougly. Wow!!! Deebak!!! JH gaze to our girl is like qzhhfhjkjk. Don't know how to describe. He is really into her. If you know what i mean. Head over heel..he..he.

On the hand, SY just smile and blushing as always. Embarass i think:blush: 

That is the clue that i believe regarding JH feeling towards SY plus parasailing scenes. The only way we can help them is pray that both of them will be together at last. I'm waiting for our Busan Namja to announce it someday because it's not appropriate for a girl to say those miracle statement.. Owh.. How i'm hoping that time will come.. So, for the time being, let us go with the flowing, hoping and calm down.. Really blessed to be in this shippers. Love u all....:heart:

Under new Yoo sisters pic on the IG kbsbro they write: "Can we meet again?" (trans. google) and in comment people say "Regular" or something similar. So the kbs ask about if viewers want see SY and JY in this program as regular couple or they ask about show...?

45 minutes ago, Netka85 said:

Under new Yoo sisters pic on the IG kbsbro they write: "Can we meet again?" (trans. google) and in comment people say "Regular" or something similar. So the kbs ask about if viewers want see SY and JY in this program as regular couple or they ask about show...?

I think yes, because so far the pilot episode received good feebacks and reviews... And also i think they really like the Yoo sisters :) . 

"Yoo Sisters" It really has a nice ring to it! You can tell when S.Korea is looking for their next "young thing" ....and I think they have found it in these to girls. They are fresh, charming and natural. It's almost like the executives...and country for that matter say, "what image do we want our young girls to have and want to be like". These girls seem pure, but not so pure they are fake. Very natural. 

I remember when SY first started WGM she was living with her sister. It's been a long time seeing each other and both of them have been through a lot since that time they were together. I think that is what SY realized. She knows (just like JH), being in public like she used to is never going to be the same for either of them. To be honest I think it would be great for their images to actually try hard to be in public together just like everybody else, but I think they are too popular right now. Anyway...I'm so excited for them both! They are getting what they have worked so hard for! 

Did anybody else wonder if JH left the country so he could put a distance between what's happening with the show coming out. If he were in the country people / uncouth brownies, would be asking him if he saw the show and things like that. If he is doing something totally different, he is disconnected. 

I love what @luvtokki was saying about his friends all being free and he wants that lifestyle. I wonder if he is training his fans to see him differently so if he someday goes out to eat with SY it will be the same effect as his buddy & his WGM wife. Everyone was excited to see them dining together...I think he is working up to becoming more free to do as he pleases like western artists do. JY is a pretty westernized guyfriend himself so I can see him moving in that direction. 

Guest minukim
15 hours ago, 02fan said:

I read page 1603 again and I just lough so hard seeing the coffee truck support for SY....I just noticed there is a picture of a person playing guitar next to the banner.... Then I was a bit  delutional.. Is it a fan support or papa bear support? :w00t: 

Ottoke.....they're driving me crazy....

If you look carefully at the picture again, the person playing guitar is a drawing on the wall, not a part of the coffee truck. This coffee truck sent by Sy's Korean fans cafe,they worked really hard to collect money and to organzine this projects, so Please give them the credits 

Everyone else is already doing such a great job at writing about  the currant things going on that I spent a little time today enjoying flashback thursday and pictures of JongYeon now that to me they look so much younger.  I am sure it's just me but as in these pictures it just feels that way.  I never get tired of watching them and continue to be thankful that the BEST gave us some great subbing to enjoy and I still do!

With everything going on it's good to know some things never change like wondering & even guessing what's on JH's mind. But all the while knowing the answers will come not in our timing but then we are use to that:)@happy2bhere brought up something I didn't think about could the trip have more than one purpose. 

One thing is for sure after those pictures I would love to make that trip myself someday with a special someone.  I don't think there would be anything as wonderful as some cozy & snuggle time in that hot pool with those snowy mountains behind or in front of you.  Not to mention a nice fireplace to warm up to while laying your head in someones lap.   Dang it just is every delulus & romantic nuts dream.  No matter the age everyone can relate to a little romance & beauty.  I just think it would be so hard to leave.

I feel the same way when I go to the beach or the mountains.  Getting away from your routine and experiencing something new.  Admiring the beauty that is not only around you but that feeling of doing something new or exciting for the first time.  I kind of always got the vibe from JH.  That being with SY allowed him to enjoy & relax seeing things through her eyes was like him experiencing it for the first time too.  You know, like watching a little child breathing in life to the fullest always learning and everyday being filled with something brand new.  Just watching them....That in itself is beauty too...0068quX2gw1esq2g8hin4j3140140n3i.jpg0068quX2gw1esq2gb6e87j3140140te5.jpg

Credit & Thanks to Konashi for the photos...  Have a great one Brownies. 

Wow...really happy for SY getting her first leading role. A part of me wishes though if she was gonna be paired with an idol anyways, wished it was JH hehehe.

If the broadcast is in April though she probably will have little or no break at all from filming 6FD then moving on to God of Noodles

I am really happy for Seungyeon, really really happy that she is doing well... And i do agree with @NhicarT , but we all know its impossible at the moment. I also worry that Seungyeon may get drifted away too much but im gonna throw that thought away because i have to stay positive right ? 

Everytime i watch 6FD i cant still get over the amazement of Seungyeon being able to act with great actors, even though she has little time her acting makes great statements.  Jonghyun must be on his way home right? 

1 hour ago, minukim said:

If you look carefully at the picture again, the person playing guitar is a drawing on the wall, not a part of the coffee truck. This coffee truck sent by Sy's Korean fans cafe,they worked really hard to collect money and to organzine this projects, so Please give them the credits 

I'm so sorry for that, please forgive me. I didn't have any intetion of insulting certain party. I'm one of her fan too...

I just share my delution.... Once again, I do apologize for my mistake. Thank you 

I've deleted my post

1 minute ago, Netka85 said:

OMG SY and TOP!!!!!!! Big Bang is one of my favourite group!:D I am so happy is this true:w00t:

Where did you get the news? Nothing official yet right? But i will be super super happy if this is true. BigBang is my favourite group. Top is a good actor as well. Very very handsome.

Archived