[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Hello new and long-time brownies! 

It's been a long time since my last post.  It has been just too much going on for me and I wasn't sure till now, but I think I will be able to make it to Yokohama tomorrow night! 

MUwjmhE.jpg

There are so much to look forward to, aren't there? I am so happy and excited for all the projects SY and JH have been/are working on.

I hope everyone is doing well.   Please take care, I'll be back with some report of the arena tour final stage. :wub::wub::wub:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I am still high from the concert last night.  It was just so, so great. 

Yokohama Arena was PACKED!!  The stage was in the center and it goes round, there was no sub stages.  The members seem to like the center stage, one of the reasons  being they can see the audience’s faces, per YH and JS.  JH says this is the place they held the last concert as an indie band just before their major debut.

JH of course wore a white shirt, with a black front pocket, black pants and white sneakers.  He mostly used the new pink guitar ( and cream and green colored ones too), with a matching dark pink strap, which makes a great contrast against his black/white outfit. MH was also wearing a white shirt, with the guitar printed on the front, and was teased by JH: why are you wearing that(while he is the drummer). MH: I also want to ask the same question...stylist-san?

JH seemed to be in the good condition, and he said so. His shoulder did not seem to be hurting.    There were some Tom and Jerry moments - JH corrected JS’s Japanese speech and said he made the same mistake every time during the tour.  YH: are you angry? ( to JS).  JS:  a little.    JH: you are cute.

Now, I wish I had the ability to convey how great their performance was...but I don’t and I’m not gonna even try.  Is the set list going around now? It was a great mixture of older and newer songs. YH called their recent music “RDP” (rock, dance, pop), and said their older music was more of “Rock”, and performed songs under both categories.  JH said it was too much of ‘rock’ back then he did so much head banging and hurt his neck and back. JS said his hairstyle today was ‘rock’.

And the ballads...I’ve got to give a credit to the audience too.  When YH or JH was singing solo a ballad, and when they pause, all you can hear seriously is the sound of air-conditioning. 

YH said whenever he sings ‘Y, Why’ (which he sang last night) he gets nervous.  JS asked JH, which song makes him nervous to sing. JH: Voice.   Because it’s a fun song, but if you have too much fun, you can’t sing it.  YH added JH gets nervous when he sings any high-key songs.

When they came back to the stage for encore, I think YH’s eyes were teary, throughout the first encore song ‘Glory Days’, and he choked up a little in the middle.   After they put so much pressure on the audience before making us sing a part of the song, we sang it perfectly, so beautiful even to my ears, JS and YH said they got goose bumps.  YH shouted ‘Tebasaki!!’ (chicken wing), pointing at his arm. Lol

YH was really something.  He said he was in the best condition.  He also said that he regularly exercises and maintains his condition, and it is for us.  With his shouts the audience went just wild and crazy.  He kept saying he didn’t want it to end.  ‘I don’t care!  I don’t care!  I’m sorry staff-san’.  ‘Wake up’ lasted forever.   Poor MH... but I think at some point he went into the zone too.  JH looked very tired by then, and later said something to admire YH’s stamina.

JH said he is just a normal person once he is off the stage, but amazed how that person can be so busy.  He is extremely busy.  He used to think that he wanted to make great memories for the fans, but these days the role is reversed and it is him who is getting the power from doing these concerts.  He asked for continued support as he does want to keep doing this.  He also said ‘i don’t know what happened to him but YH’s Japanese got so better I didn’t have to talk much.’

YH said he knew only one word to describe it , he is ‘happy’.  Said there is no last page for the book of you and us, and sang the last song, Book.

They often say that they want to make a great stage with the fans ‘together ‘ and now I know that is not a cliche.  Because I felt it.  

....can you believe me if I said I tried to be concise?  I can still go on and on.  There could be some minor mistakes but this is how I remembered.  Thanks for reading till the end.

Sy IG

Trans: Love you~ Be happy~ <3  Cr. Instagram

"Gong Seung Yeon update - Attended a friend's wedding yesterday (friend from Sungshin Univ) and it was a reunion with her college mates"  Cr gsyinternational

Trans: "la la brow be successful" Cr. gsyinternational 

"Seungyeon's phone cover is from her 163 BFF u_jjooung"  Cr. gsyinternational

Enjoy your trip Sy! Also, friendship goals! :)

Jh IG

Trans: Awww so pretty  Cr. gongleeglobal

Looking dapper! :)

Hi brownies!

Hikari no machi de - (in the city of light)

JH composed the OST for the movie that will be released in spring 2018.

This song is included in his new solo album as well.

Spoiler

This flyer was distributed at the concert among with many others:

Rb2WMdK.jpg

soQXULP.jpg?1

And  you might all have seen this already - SF9 Line Live.  JH said he was filming something on this day in the neighborhood.

SF9 was to perform an opening act for CN Yokohama Arena concert.  JH said he was not worried about them at all as they are professionals.

The MC told JH he is looking really great, and JH said he lost some weight, as he recently finished filming a drama, and another one is starting next week, and he had no time to gain weight.  Then they played games and I skipped watching most of it - toward the end he was forced to wink. :wink::wink:

Jh IG

Promotion time! B)

Also:
Spring 2018 for movie release in Japan. "Special video for the acoustic version of Hikari no Machi De—Lee Jonghyun's track for the movie Ikiru Machi, available in his 2nd solo album 'Metropolis'. Tickets for the movie are also available during the concert."  Thanks/credit for info.: gongleeglobal

Sy related:

https://www.koreaboo.com/kdrama/first-k-drama-romance-feature-ai-human-relationship/

"This Is The First K-Drama Romance To Feature AI and Human Relationship.

Korea is just about to launch their very first AI K-drama.

(Pictures in article)

Spoiler

AI, short for Artificial Intelligence is no longer old news, but can be found everywhere to enhance the quality of human life.

Each year robots are adopting more and more of human qualities and we may even be able to interact with them on a regular basis in the future.

Are You Even Human is the first K-drama ready to be aired telling a story of the interactions of AI and the humans.

Seo Kang Joon plays 2 characters in 1, as an AI modeled after his dying human self.

Fans can’t wait to see Seo Kang Joon taking on this role.

Anticipation among Koreans is rising as this will be a step toward the future.

“AI robots are no longer just an imagination.

Soon, they will live among us and we tried to address humanity, bondage, and love in this drama.

This is a story necessary for all of us in this generation and we promise to give you both joy and remorse.”

— Producers

The drama is schedule to be aired in the upcoming year 2018 with a total of 18 episodes."

Credit: Koreaboo

Credit: Koreaboo

Jh and Sy are two very talented people, and as I always said, will support them both in their careers, and what makes them happy. Looking forward to their current and future projects.  

Have a nice week everyone! :)

So nice to see SY in variety show again:D  I am happy to see in future her interaction with Shinee Key, Wanna One members Kang Daniel and Seung Woo. She update many photo lately but this is not enough. I am really miss her on tv screen. And we probably wait for her new drama to march so this is good surprice for us:wink:

cr. orginal owner/ sources

On 12/2/2017 at 5:39 AM, MattieCat said:

Wow, I am still high from the concert last night.  It was just so, so great. 

Yokohama Arena was PACKED!!  The stage was in the center and it goes round, there was no sub stages.  The members seem to like the center stage, one of the reasons  being they can see the audience’s faces, per YH and JS.  JH says this is the place they held the last concert as an indie band just before their major debut.

JH of course wore a white shirt, with a black front pocket, black pants and white sneakers.  He mostly used the new pink guitar ( and cream and green colored ones too), with a matching dark pink strap, which makes a great contrast against his black/white outfit. MH was also wearing a white shirt, with the guitar printed on the front, and was teased by JH: why are you wearing that(while he is the drummer). MH: I also want to ask the same question...stylist-san?

JH seemed to be in the good condition, and he said so. His shoulder did not seem to be hurting.    There were some Tom and Jerry moments - JH corrected JS’s Japanese speech and said he made the same mistake every time during the tour.  YH: are you angry? ( to JS).  JS:  a little.    JH: you are cute.

Now, I wish I had the ability to convey how great their performance was...but I don’t and I’m not gonna even try.  Is the set list going around now? It was a great mixture of older and newer songs. YH called their recent music “RDP” (rock, dance, pop), and said their older music was more of “Rock”, and performed songs under both categories.  JH said it was too much of ‘rock’ back then he did so much head banging and hurt his neck and back. JS said his hairstyle today was ‘rock’.

And the ballads...I’ve got to give a credit to the audience too.  When YH or JH was singing solo a ballad, and when they pause, all you can hear seriously is the sound of air-conditioning. 

YH said whenever he sings ‘Y, Why’ (which he sang last night) he gets nervous.  JS asked JH, which song makes him nervous to sing. JH: Voice.   Because it’s a fun song, but if you have too much fun, you can’t sing it.  YH added JH gets nervous when he sings any high-key songs.

When they came back to the stage for encore, I think YH’s eyes were teary, throughout the first encore song ‘Glory Days’, and he choked up a little in the middle.   After they put so much pressure on the audience before making us sing a part of the song, we sang it perfectly, so beautiful even to my ears, JS and YH said they got goose bumps.  YH shouted ‘Tebasaki!!’ (chicken wing), pointing at his arm. Lol

YH was really something.  He said he was in the best condition.  He also said that he regularly exercises and maintains his condition, and it is for us.  With his shouts the audience went just wild and crazy.  He kept saying he didn’t want it to end.  ‘I don’t care!  I don’t care!  I’m sorry staff-san’.  ‘Wake up’ lasted forever.   Poor MH... but I think at some point he went into the zone too.  JH looked very tired by then, and later said something to admire YH’s stamina.

JH said he is just a normal person once he is off the stage, but amazed how that person can be so busy.  He is extremely busy.  He used to think that he wanted to make great memories for the fans, but these days the role is reversed and it is him who is getting the power from doing these concerts.  He asked for continued support as he does want to keep doing this.  He also said ‘i don’t know what happened to him but YH’s Japanese got so better I didn’t have to talk much.’

YH said he knew only one word to describe it , he is ‘happy’.  Said there is no last page for the book of you and us, and sang the last song, Book.

They often say that they want to make a great stage with the fans ‘together ‘ and now I know that is not a cliche.  Because I felt it.  

....can you believe me if I said I tried to be concise?  I can still go on and on.  There could be some minor mistakes but this is how I remembered.  Thanks for reading till the end.

Wow....I'm glad u had so much fun! And thankyou for sharing your experience here <3 <3 <3 

I'm getting  little teary eyed because i really want to go to their concert and watch them live <3 And i'm positive i'll do that soon. <3 <3 Always exciting to read all Boice's comments on the concert <3 <3 <3 :D:D i really like glory days because the lyrics.....it feels like they've written it for BOICE <3 :D 

18 hours ago, happydimple said:

JH's Metropolis album teaser reminds me of their Busan trip.. :)

me too! the night lights! the bridge view! car scene! after car scene watching the view!  omg omg. can't wait for the lyrics! :love:

it resembles shawn mendes-there's nothing holding me back MV too. :mrgreen:

I always fond on JH's taste of music & arrangement! looking forward to his 2nd solo. 1st solo, SPARKLING NIGHT really satisfying! hopefully STARRY PLACES will do too! :thumbsup:

MOLS squad conversation. happy to see this. haha. seems like enlistment time is getting near. no wonder JH works hard as hell these couple months. ahhhh my gonglee heart is still not readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

HEART HEART :heart: 10000000000000000000000000x

Archived