[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Sy related:

Me: hey_drama (MOLS) PDnim showing his support for Sy, priceless! :)

SY WON!!!

Thanks and credit to all owners/sources.

CONGRATULATIONS GONG SEUNGYEON!!! :D

Welcome @ai1317 and @parkx2shipper to our lovely Bee Couple thread, feel free to share here anytime. :)

Looking forward to more good things to come! -_-

Off topic:

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/55-magnitude-earthquake-hits-south-korea/

Thank God nobody was hurt because of the earthquake. Take care and be safe everyone. 

Sy related too: Adding video from AAA accepting speech:

Congratulations to all winners! :D

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulation SY!! You deserve:D

If I am not wrong everyone knows before ceremony who win, thats why I know about she get this award when they announced she attend. All celebrity attent to get award and speach. I think jury send them info or something like that:rolleyes:

btw nice to see her with Choi Tae Joon in one scene:wink:

Jh IG

(Anyone out there: Feel free to share a translated post on this thread.)

Check out @gongleeglobal’s Tweet:

Humble personal opinion:  To me, his quote is about happiness, dreams, reality, love...and expectations.

In the end what Jh wants is to be/feel happy in/with his life, which can also include love. He is always reflecting on his life, wants fans or someone and/or people in general to respect his personal choices which is a quest towards his happiness (that can also include the way he choses, and/or with whom he choses) just like any human being does, in his case, he uses many quotes from books/movies to explain his feelings. 

Have a nice weekend everyone! -_-

Sometime fans forget he is also a human like them. I know K-fan is a loyal & give all their love to idol but its over a normal. Hope they will understand him and respect his choices. Miss both together in one frame.. in an award event.. i dont want to see Minhyuk or Tae Joon beside her but him .. uri Lee Jong Hyun. Sorry guys.. latley i felt like he is struggle and its makes me sad. Biane chingu... what wrong with me?

Hi to all!!

Congratulations to Gong Seungyeon! I'm really happy for her. I hope she keeps on with her wonderful work ❤️

About JH, I think he is reflecting very much about his life, in a very philosophical way...I also hope that he is ok. His posts are kinda depressing but if he finds what he is looking for, then everything will be ok. I really enjoy the profoundness of the quotes he takes from movies and books :D

You guys made feel great again after my tantrum hahahaha. You are a really amazing supportive group. Thanks for keeping this thread alive. I will contribute as much as I can to help with something :)

Have a great weekend!!!

Jh IG

Trans: Fukuoka rehearsal  Cr. Instagram

Me: Nice guitar. I read the color of his new guitar is pink, however, it looks red with black borders in this video (it's a dark shade of pink then). Regardless, looking good with his new guitar, and footwear with red tag. -_-

Jh's new pink guitar is really pretty, the black borders makes it very manly, a prized possession for talented musicians like him.

Info. shared by a Brownie!

https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/new-custom-24-semi-hollow-quilt-bonnie-pink-burst-at-gtrmav.27572/

http://www.guitarmaverick.com/prs-custom-24-semi-hollow-special-order-bonnie-pink/

Thanks and full credit to all original owners and sources. Thanks for sharing! :) 

Sy related:

Info. about Hapoom from previous post:

Check out @gongleeglobal’s Tweet:

Thanks and full credit to all original owners/sources.

Me: Sy had worked for months by now for this drama, very happy to see the love and support she is getting, while receiving the food trucks and lovely messages from collegues and fans alike. :)

Sy IG

Trans: "Gong Seung Yeon update "Only now I am able to be online. Thank you for the coffee & tea Honeybear <3 It was really cold. Thank you for the warm cup of coffee^^ "  Cr. gsyinternational

Sy related:

Thanks and credit to owners/sources.

The original Mama Bear! :) Thanks Honeybear for making Sy feel warm after a really cold weather! B)

WOW! another coffee truck for SY:D I am so happy for her that so many people support her:heart:

After many hardship slowly her dream come true- she is filming dramas one after one, she get finally lead role, she get recognise for talent, not for looks and connection only. Proud to be her fan:wink:

I read that You are Human too will have 18 episode. All for crews must work really hard. 

SY filming in really cold day YAHT. She get some break and sleep a bit:( SY fighting and don't get sick!!

cr. orginal owner/sources

thank you GSYinternational for all news/ pic you always upload for SY fans:D

I heard a lot earlier about JH solo comeback so I am not suprice about this. He get more attention now- solo album, variety show, lead role in drama... He is very busy :DSo I am very happy for him but why Japan again? I not saying it is bad but he is Korean after all so why he can't relase album in his own country? I know that CNBLUE is now more popular in Japan, but still I was hope his next album he will promotion in Korea especially when we will see him more soon in drama and tvshows:wink:

Sy IG

Trans: I missed you TT TT  Cr. gsyinternational.

Missing cute Bami! :D

Off topic: Feel free to update here fellow Brownies/GongLee02. As the holidays are here, I might or might not be able to post frequently by December. It's nice checking the thread and seeing new posts.

Have a nice day! :)

Archived