[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

I'm wondering why the Chungdam Dental's IG uploaded JH and SY pic at the same time. (I think SY's pic is not a new one since her hairstyle and her shirt is the same with the old one). But that makes me curious why they uploaded it again right after they uploaded JH's pic. Maybe it's just a commercial ad or coincidence or anything else, but I like it kkk~

https://www.instagram.com/cdupenn/

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is really Orthodontics/dental care related: :D

Me: Not delulu, is really orthodontics/dental care related. :)

Sy related:

Jh related:

Thanks and credit to all owners/sources.

Me:  Jh as a guest in WGM, I don't know what to feel, sweet memories were made on it by our Honey Bee Couple, Jh and Sy. :wub:

C-jkD15UQAIIsLt.jpgC-jkEfWVYAEvRRV.jpg

C-j4PCrV0AAAt9w.jpgC-fLJl_VYAIoio8.jpg

C-lAp5QU0AAKtqe.jpgC-kc5I6VwAA_WNe.jpg

C-kdbSAV0AA9owq.jpgC-kdayjU0AUlxk1.jpg

So Great To See JH On WGM...  I Wonder Does It Bring Back Memories To Him Like It Did For Me....

C-kav9MUMAAHHHQ.jpg   Some things are worth remembering no matter how long it's been....

Have a great weekend and :heart:to all new Brownies as well... all credit and thanks to all original owners...

Jh IG

Trans: First Caption: Have you been sleeping well? ㅋㅋㅋ

Edited Caption: Blue who has bathed ㅋㅋ Have you been sleeping well? ㅋㅋㅋ you're already 6kg ... ㅋㅋ you've grown up so well ㅋㅋㅋ    Credit: gongleeglobal

Trans: 
It's been a while since I made pork cutlets at home ㅋㅋ Was trying to take (a vid) while I was doing it but I erased it (by mistake ㅜ) Maybe next time ㅋㅋ Is there such a man who can do this ㅋ  Credit: gongleeglobal

Sy related:

Credit to all owners/sources.

Me: Have a great week everyone! :)

I think I wouldn't watch MOLS. Although maybe I will be seeing their kisses that aren't seen on WGM. Because I scared, I was scared to think that by the end of the film they would say that is the last they stood side by side. And they said, "We hope everyone thinks that MOLS is our past love, and the result of the love in the past is they lived happily together. So in this present life they can't come together again". As Jong Hyun said at the time when their been together in the supermarket: "Like unfulfilled love in the past. And it's now the happily in the present life". But the fact is the opposite.

I am so scared if at the end of the film they would say their relationship is now friends with each other. Sorry I'm shy ..

And I'm very sad to see the picture below. I miss them. Looking at the picture, you see that, they were born for each other. Is there anyone else who is great with Jonghyun if not SeungYeon? Together they are the most beautiful picture <3

1 hour ago, onlylovesong said:

Looking at the picture, you see that, they were born for each other. Is there anyone else who is great with Jonghyun if not SeungYeon? Together they are the most beautiful picture <3

My humble advice: don't worry or think so much about if they are or not together, because we really don't know, still can hope they will be 2gether at the end and/or we keep the faith they will. 

In the end if you decide to watch MOLS, enjoy the story, the acting, the visuals, the scenery, the OST, Sy dancing, maybe Jh will sing, the drama, the comedy, the KISS, and characters interactions. And yes, "Together they are the most beautiful picture" beautiful couple in real life for sure...also as main leads too. Good reasons to watch MOLS if you ask me. :)

@MattieCat it's ok. A full concert from Cnblue is always great, and there could also be a JongHyun second solo concert in the future. :)

This is a little off topic but in a way it is a part of not only our history but with JH being on WGM it would seem our present as well.  I still watch the show and a few newer couples remind me of our own JH & SY.  I guess recently hearing about the cancel of WGM at least for now.  Some are saying just to make adjustments to the show but who knows only time will tell...

Still there is a sadness in saying good-bye to the very thing that allowed me to be introduced to JH & SY in the first place.  Brought me and others to Soompi years ago and is a very real part of so many wonderful and exciting memories.  Even now I can laugh about all the times I was mad or upset at WGM and its staff for one reason or another.  The wedding photos that never came, or JH not being there when SY picked out her dress.  I remember after coming here and learning from others about past couples I should watch and after being so jealous of the things they got to do such as that and also spending real time in their newlywed home which JH and SY and all those newer couples seemed  to be so rushed in everything.  Which took some of the magic I felt, out. But I was still thankful for what I was given...

I thought the show gave viewers and fans a chance to see even though it was  a show two famous people meeting and learning and adjusting to each other.  Whether its scripted partly, fully or not at all really doesn't change the fact that it was still two people getting to know one another.  I said this on another thread and it's true no matter what couple past or present no one knows what they were thinking, feeling or experiencing within during their time together except them.  When their hearts may have beat faster and raced, when the words spoken may have caused them to tingle inside.  When being touched made them pause and flushed...

I would dare say more hearts were touched one way or another even if feelings were kept deep within and some may never have or will see the light of day.  But it doesn't mean during that time while leaning on one another, holding and touching, listening and sharing, experiencing excitement and even some Firsts together. Just like a seed that is planted and we were allowed to watch grow still at the end it's up to them to pick and choose...

It doesn't take away this fact that nothing and no one can erase or change the reality that they have and are sharing a part of their life with another.  Making memories all the same and sharing time that they will never get back or relive... I guess it's a reminder that life is to short.  When one is given chances and opportunities to love or be loved it's up to them to decide to hold on or let go.  Yet it's good to remember it may only come your way once and if you pass it by it may never come again...

There have been a few couples I have loved but among them all, my heart was most moved by JH & SY like a beautiful flower I was thankful to see bloom right before my eyes...  Always hopeful and forever thankful...:heart::wub:

@USAFarmgirl I totally agree with everything you said. The first couple i watched was YongSeo, followed by uri couple Gonglee....even after that i continued watching...and somewhere i found myself comparing some couples to uri couple. Gonglee planted a seed in my heart and it's grown into a tree now. I just can't let go. I keep believing that there is still something between them and they are close as ever. <3 I'm not too delulu everytime but sincerely, they're one couple who i feel will stay close forever. <3 Whether they're dating or not <3 

When i heard WGM was getting cancelled, i thought about how JH and SY came to WGM at the perfect time <3 Not too early..Not too late. Just right <3 Yes, their time on WGM was short, but it left an everlasting impression on us. <3  Some couples have a lot of episodes but i couldn't feel the sparks till the end. But uri couple,their eyes filled with love...you cannot deny that they were in love, and probably, still are, and always will be. <3 If you keep in contact, i don't think that love will go away soon. Right? And there are still a lot of evidences here and there. Their friends shipping them <3 Then why should we give up hope? :)

Please watch MOLS, because they've worked hard. FOR US. <3 

And idk , after watching Goblin...in that,his love worked out,didn't it? :wink: Both Goblin's and Grim Reaper's. :tongue: So why won't it for our couple <3 

1 hour ago, sarangbit said:

@USAFarmgirl. Gonglee planted a seed in my heart and it's grown into a tree now. I just can't let go.

I love your quotes :wub:

I watched a lot of WGM couples. YongSeo, Adam, Khuntoria, 2Young, EunRim, JoonMi, 4D, Taecyeon & Gui Gui, Goong Min & Jin Joung ...

I never made myself become a fool because of other couples. But I let GongLee turn me into a fool. I almost watched 100 times for one episode, rewind and rewind thousands of times just to see how they look in their eyes each other, their loving gestures ...

They make me no longer interested in any couple anymore. I just need them !!!

I am so ready for Mols. I also fell in love with this couple. But now even they arent together, i want only good things for them individually. Seems i also love them as a artist and a actress. You could love and break up. If you arent meant to live together, you wont even if you loved fiercely. That why there are many first love stories that didnt come true. But there is a love of life. Most people once meets the love of their rest of live, they settle down. I think if JH&SY are meant to be, we will see in 5 to 10 years. 

SHOUT OUT TO THIS AMAZING LADY THAT I LOVE THE MOST!

dear GONG SEUNG YEON!

i wish you nothing but good health, happiness and success in everything that you do. u have worked really hard and to be nominated as  Best New Actress among all those actresses out there is really amazing.it's okey to loose, but winning would be a great bonus!  people noticed you,  your passion and love towards acting. your personalities always make other people love you. they want to be close to you and of course want to get to know you more. you are the most humble and down to earth celebrity that i've ever known in my life.

it's true, WGM and LEE JONG HYUN will always be the your huge turning point in your life. the show and your husband really makes you stand out and getting known by all people. i also love you from that show. now the show is about to end. i am so touched and pleased to get to know you and jonghyun during the show.the love stories, the sparks, the gazes, the touches, the sweet words, the cheesy lines and naughty speech from day 1 until the end will remain forever. u guys had planted seeds in our hearts and now they grow and become a huge tree. yes, the leaves will  fall, the tree might broke, but the root will remain still in our heart. unless you and jonghyun pour the poison, then it might die. but i know, u guys wouldn't do it right? please stay together and keep growing.

regardless the harsh and cruel life that u guys living in, i will always support you and jonghyun. and if you guys are meant to be together, get married and have beautiful son and daughter, i would be the happiest person in this world. us, brownies will celebrate it day and night until all of us collapse! but, if its not happening, i will support you in separate way, individually.

lastly, to us brownies,be a smart shipper. please have trust in them. have faith in them. they are the two most adorable person that we love. please protect our hives and of course protect mama bee & papa bee.

sorry fo this long posting. feels like writing letter to her because u all know how much we miss her!

p/s : queen, slay the red carpet tomorrow,okey???!!!

Sy related:

"COMING SOON: Circle: Two Worlds Connected, starring Yeo Jin Goo, Gong Seung Yeon and Kim Kang Woo
https://www.dramafever.com/news/coming-soon-circle-starring-yeo-jin-goo-gong-seung-yeon-and-kim-kang-woo/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=facebook_page&utm_medium=DramaFever

by ShoSho Drama on Tue, May 02, 2017

45f0a7d3-ce7d-475a-a186-23d38dfb0458.jpg

Can't get enough of sci-fi mystery dramas? Get excited, because we are bringing you one that spans across time and has a storyline that's going to grip you! Circle: Two Worlds Connected stars Yeo Jin Goo,Gong Seung Yeon and Kim Kang Wooand is about a college student, a crime detective, and a man stuck between the two. Want to find out more?

SUMMARY

Set in the year 2017 and 2037, the earth is invaded by aliens who believe that human emotions should be controlled for the sake of human beings. Upon their arrival, humans try to learn their skills and take advantage of them. In the year 2017, Woo Jin, a college student, is chasing after mysterious incidences when his brother goes missing and suspicious deaths occur in his university. In the year 2037, detective Jun Hyuk investigates a murder in the "Smart Earth," where emotions are controlled. How do these mysterious incidences, which are 20 years apart, link to each other?

YouTube

YouTube

YouTube

Circle: Two Worlds Connected premiers May 22nd on DramaFever!"

Thanks and credit to all original owners/sources.

Note: SeungYeon is not in the teasers/trailers in this article. Don't know if the drama is available only for premium members or for everyone in general.

Sy related too:

Jh related: 

Thanks and credit to all owners/sources.

For Jh: I think it had reached the 200k likes by now. :D

If there is any other project for JongHyun's birthday (coming soon) feel free to share it here for fans who might want to participate, thanks! :) 

Archived