[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

i'm sorry for your loss @lou143pabo . btw ur quote really hits me. it is so true that  " A strong and positive attitude creates more miracles in life.Positive thinking is not about EXPECTING the best to happen.('tho deep inside i'm wanting the two of them to end up together), it is ACCEPTING that whatever happens will be the best."  it is so true that we've seen different side of jonghyun lately, but apart from his "bad boy image" that he shows us, i really hope that deep down inside his heart, there will be a special place just only for seungyeon. well, time will tell. let's enjoy the sails while cherish their beautiful moments together. with MOLS coming soon, i hope everybody TURNS OFF THE LURKING MODE and cheer for them! :glasses:

i can't help but to share this wonderful MV that i found in youtube.

BEAUTIFUL IN WHITE - WESTLIFE

Not sure if you know this
But when we first met
I got so nervous I couldn't speak
In that very moment
I found the one and
My life had found its missing piece

So as long as I live I love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now til my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
Tonight

What we have is timeless
My love is endless
And with this ring I
Say to the world
You're my every reason
You're all that I believe in
With all my heart I mean every word

Will have and hold you
This day I'll cherish
Tonight

Oooh oh

So beautiful in white
Tonight

And if a daughter is what our future holds
I hope she has your eyes
Finds love like you and I did
Yeah, and when she falls in love, we'll let her go
I'll walk her down the aisle
She'll look so beautiful in white

Will have and hold you
This day I'll cherish
Tonight

Tonight

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is jonghyun and jiesuu spend holiday together? Cause they are have upload about the sea. If the truth tell me they are dating, i want to keep this ship, cause you don't know what will be happen in the future, right? 

:glasses:

Stay cool everyone, keep strong, and don't dare to react to their IG!!! Hohoho

*sorry for my very bad english

35 minutes ago, newbie02 said:

Is jonghyun and jiesuu spend holiday together? Cause they are have upload about the sea. If the truth tell me they are dating, i want to keep this ship, cause you don't know what will be happen in the future, right? 

:glasses:

Stay cool everyone, keep strong, and don't dare to react to their IG!!! Hohoho

*sorry for my very bad english

Well @newbie02 i'm not defending anyone.but obviously they didn't go there together. They went to the beach but again, they are different beaches. u can see the sky, the sands and crowd are totally different. Jonghyun in cebu beach , jisu looks like somewhere in jeju or japan beach? 

Are they dating? Im not sure. But I can assure, they don't go on vacation together. :-) 

4 hours ago, lou143pabo said:

JH is in Cebu? Daebak! This is where i live, my humble abode. Definitely,they are either at J Park Resort or at Shangrila which are very accessible from my place.But bothering them on their vacation is kinda rude. Im just glad he chose Cebu as a place for relaxation and to unwind from their tedious daily routine.

Hello everyone! Miss you all. Sorry for being a passive member these days and just staying as a silent lurker. Im just entangled with lots of responsibilities as being a wife,a mother,a worker,a housemaid, a sister,a caregiver and so on and so forth. A couple of month ago, my mother passed away after being hospitalized nearly for about a month,one thing that made me less energetic plus JH dating rumour.Sorry for being so candid. I've been thinking to jump ship but made a second thought and need to turn 360deg. I've been here for quite some times,sailing for so long,the people here are the coolest ive known in cyberworld,my very first and last experience in shipping, these are something worth to cherish for.SY and JH are two wonderful,talented individuals.I feel blessed and thankful that i have discovered them for they have touched my life in a special way. So i decided to sit back and relax. Just wait and see whatever their future holds.

Let me share you what i've  read somewhere which i'm trying hard to practice: A strong and positive attitude creates more miracles in life.Positive thinking is not about EXPECTING the best to happen.('tho deep inside i'm wanting the two of them to end up together), it is ACCEPTING that whatever happens will be the best. So, if JH and SY date another person, all of us are bound to accept. :dissapointed_relieved:

Have a good Sunday everyone!:heart:

Dearest Chingu I am so very sorry to hear about your loss and know that our Brownie love and prayers are with you and your family...  Hoping you find some rest and peace and remember to just take it one day at a time. 

So thankful you came home and understand all to well how life can get so busy and crazy you have little time for yourself that's where I am right now as well.  It's like sometimes you can't breathe ife is so full I need a pause button...

I know there are those who have left and are discouraged but I continue to come back and I guess for me the anchor holds meaning I can't seem to give up even if I wanted to.  It's not just about the time invested or the memories it's about hope, faith and love.  The love I saw even if it was for a brief moment it was enough to keep me here.  I don't know what the future holds but I sure hope someday it's them holding hands even if there are detours and distractions. Even if there are break-ups and make-ups I hope by the same miracle they find their way always back to where they started.  Each other....:heart:

23 minutes ago, peejlovesbee said:

Well @newbie02 i'm not defending anyone.but obviously they didn't go there together. They went to the beach but again, they are different beaches. u can see the sky, the sands and crowd are totally different. Jonghyun in cebu beach , jisu looks like somewhere in jeju or japan beach? 

Are they dating? Im not sure. But I can assure, they don't go on vacation together. :-) 

Hemm, i hope too :D

I have read in curiouscat that some people think that i am the one that make the rumour about JH. I am so sad to read that, from now on i will just like to be a lurker reader again. Sorry if i make a mistake, but i really-really like JH and SY, i just say what is on my mind. 

Sorry everyone, :bawling:

Hello chingus, it's been a while.

I don't understand why I read somewhere that JH mom had unfollowed SY when I just checked today, she is still following SY. Even JH and SY themselves still follow each other. Although I noticed that JH eldest sister no longer follows SY on IG, I think its no big deal. She follows a lot, she may have just mistakenly pressed the unfollow button. :-)

And their circle of friends were still connected...so I'm not lossening my faith in them. 

37 minutes ago, superbing said:

Hello chingus, it's been a while.

I don't understand why I read somewhere that JH mom had unfollowed SY when I just checked today, she is still following SY. Even JH and SY themselves still follow each other. Although I noticed that JH eldest sister no longer follows SY on IG, I think its no big deal. She follows a lot, she may have just mistakenly pressed the unfollow button. :-)

And their circle of friends were still connected...so I'm not lossening my faith in them. 

No chingu! :) All the members who followed her earlier are still following her ! <3 I just checked! :)

MOLS related!!!

Looking forward to fully enjoy MOLS, and also, supporting the entire cast and crew that made it happen! :)

@lou143pabo a cyber hug your way. Amid all the hardships, you came here with words of wisdom, thank you.

Will remain positive about Sy and Jh, things happen for a reason. Only the future will tell about them. Our support and best wishes, for them, for us, for everyone. 

2 hours ago, peejlovesbee said:

I have the same thought. At first I think they went holiday together, but somehow the beach that Jiesu took a pic of is more brighter than Cebu. It looks like one of beach in Jeju Island. It'll be good if someone who knows Jeju or Cebu can confirm it since Jiesu posted a pic of her was swimming in a pool. There are a few hints which maybe can easily recognized by people who are familiar with the place. Since I rare to visit beach overseas, so I cant confirm anything LoL.

But I still hope they're in different places. I mean.. Isnt it too harsh for Joonyoung (?) LoL

Omgeee! JH is definitely in the Philippines! 

SY is in the "following" list of JH's nuna, ommonie, and bro-in-law IGs. No changes there. So let's keep on holding tight and find ways to recharge until we can finally view the actual show that Netflix has finally given us sn update with: 

Honey honey honey! 

I know that some of us worry abt the current relationship of JH, but sometimes we are worry too much, it makes us cant enjoy the present feeling. 

Im not sure the future of both of them but there are some below small things i think they are destiny:

1. They are have brown eyes

2. They are totally suitable for each other. They are so comfortable and happy when they are together.

3. It's rainy when they celebrate the wedding. Its not popular when i watch other couple on WGM. I think its a good sign.

4. GY has younger sister is also an idol. I think its a chance for them meet again in some cases.

5. Im quite surprise when she has a drama with Jin Goo,haha. Why did this happen?

So, i believe what i believe although they will end up together or not.

Besides, i heard JH come to show WGM again. I assumed that he had gf and he doesnt want us remind their couple, im sure he will deny to appear at that show, a show with full of memories. 'mI also impressed with his song" Moonlight Swing ", its likely a song for our GY, a jazz song?  Is not jazz is genre of music GY like?

7 minutes ago, heneciaburningsoul said:

I have the same thought. At first I think they went holiday together, but somehow the beach that Jiesu took a pic of is more brighter than Cebu. It looks like one of beach in Jeju Island. It'll be good if someone who knows Jeju or Cebu can confirm it since Jiesu posted a pic of her was swimming in a pool. There are a few hints which maybe can easily recognized by people who are familiar with the place. Since I rare to visit beach overseas, so I cant confirm anything LoL.

But I still hope they're in different places. I mean.. Isnt it too harsh for Joonyoung (?) LoL

i dont think they travel together. Is not risk if they had a rumor?. If they go together, she will be caught by fans. I think he dont dare, even she will not post pic on her IG for us tracing. Especially, CNBLUE going to have concert, i dont think they will do that.

Hi all,

I want to share some thoughts regarding some Brownies with their uneasy heart. As @USAFarmgirl and @sarangbit have already mentioned, I believe everyone can relay their thoughts here and we will work things out together. I know it is important to keep the positive vibe, but isn't it better if we can spread the love? Not everyone can get access to all the available information. Wouldn't it be great if Brownies with more information can calm the hearts of doubtful Brownies? If we believe and have enough evidence to prove to the doubtful hearts, then our ship will become stronger right?

What I am seeing now is some Brownies have decided to quietly leave the ship and some decided to come back to be silent lurkers. And what makes them doubtful can be very trivial like the JH squad not following SY anymore or get confused by different news/pics. Other Brownies can easily help clarify the information, the more we are here, the more information we have. If they cannot raise the concerns, no one will know and explain, they will just leave.

One last thing that I recently read and very much agree, fans are the reflections of their idols. What brownies do, people will use it against JH and SY, so please be mindful of it outside the forum.

Too much talking I know, but please bear with me chingu-deul >:D<

WGM related, off topic or not, you decide:

I like that Sy dedicated this song to Jh, something he had never experience before, just for him.

【TVPP】Jonghyun(CNBLUE) – Close your eyes, 종현(씨엔블루)–눈 감아봐, 선물이 하나 더 있어. @ We Got Married - YouTube

Thanks and credit to all owners/sources

Special and unique couple!:wub:

@lou143pabo Eonni. I'm sorry for your loss. :( Always here for you <3

@ahnborabora Chinguuu!! Ofcourse you can talk here as much as you want! :D:D:D  And i totally agree with everything you say :)

@Aileen4ever When i heard Hye Sung sing that song, i'm like waah...it's THAT SONG. the song before the proposal <3 <3 <3 :) I will never forget it. <3 But Hye Sung did sing it beautifully <3

Im so happy to see many brownies came out from lurking hive today! Annyong chingu! :-)

Well, here it comes again. Same old issue, jh rumors. The fact that people (not us brownies) swallow all the info directly from whatever they see or hear is really annoyed me.I think We should be smart and genius in handling this issue. We make research. We look for evidence. We seek proofs and facts, then we can conclude! Many people assume this and that without doing anything.

It is up to you, to choose who or what to believe. but for me, I really believe in them, both jh n sy. The love and feel that they showered us for 6 months make me really fond on them. Family circle, friends circle, and now MOLS. What else could've we asked for? 

And again, jh is not stupid to jeopardise his carrier over going on a vacation with that girl. I think she also wanted to proof us that she in not in cebu. So just leave her alone.

In a way, maybe jh's attitude that makes peole believe that he is a bad boy. A player. He is easy going, kind hearted and really can't tell a lie. But we know that he is really honest and be true to himself. Same case with shinhye. They are good old friends, and the fact that she is the one who commentesd first on few of jh posts is important. He just replied to her comments. Jh never like or comment under shinhye ig first. But it really doesnt matter about them. They are good friend. Haha.

I think we are too emotional when it comes to uri coulple. Or maybe over thinking or over reacting.? The answer is yours. 

Sy related:

Link: http://neobelle.me/

Thanks and credit to all original owners/sources.

Me: Beautiful flower...inside out! :)  Btw, would be a dream come true that a flower were given SeungYeon's name in honor of her beauty, kindness and talent, I know that it could happen. :wink:

Thanks to everyone sharing in our Bee Couple thread! :heart:

Archived