[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Jh IG

Trans:  Guess where is this? I'm wearing pants. He is min 28 max 40 degree. Not an ajjushi I'm still 28 years old. Cr Valentsia 

Edited to add another translation: "Where is this place? I'm wearing pants. This place is 28°, now 40° during the day. Also, I'm not an old man, I'm only 28." Cr. gongleeglobal

Me:  Seems like everyone is on a diet lately. :o About Jh mentioning ajjushi (ahjusshi) in his post, its all about timing I guess, either he decides to tell the world he is taken (if he is) and gets married early in life or later in life, time will tell. Life passes by so quickly, live, laugh, love. 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May be this is my last post in this forum. Coz I realize, jonghyun stop fall in love with seungyeon. Now my analysis it's over for jongyeon couple. Sorry I said this. I really very sad, but I will stop my delulu.. I don't care when MOLS aired.
I hope LJH & GSY always happy with their decision.
Thank you so much my friends in here. I'm sorry for everything. :cry:

22 minutes ago, jongyeonid said:

May be this is my last post in this forum. Coz I realize, jonghyun stop fall in love with seungyeon. Now my analysis it's over for jongyeon couple. Sorry I said this. I really very sad, but I will stop my delulu.. I don't care when MOLS aired.
I hope LJH & GSY always happy with their decision.
Thank you so much my friends in here. I'm sorry for everything. :cry:

Sorry to read this and I understand your feelings. My humble opinion is that you and/or anyone for that matter, shouldn't give up on MOLS because I am sure it will be a full of honey bee web drama and worth the wait. It is a labor of love from Jh and Sy and the whole cast and crew that made it possible by working day and night with love.

We really don't know what is going on with Sy and Jh, only time will tell. If they are decide/continue to bee with each other in the future, we would celebrate, until then, lets support them and be happy we got to enjoy such sweet experiences with them on WGM and MOLS as well. Jh and Sy are still young, eventually they will settle down and maybe...2gether.

I've just known our thread recently. Unlucky for me, there are some people decide to leave it. I dont know why? Why did you belive LJH have another girl when we only hear the rumor and dont have any offical news or clear proof? 

My POV, i think if they are destiny, they will come back together and i believe so. And LJH dont go to the military , right? Im sure when he comes back from military, there are many changes. We dont know what happened after that. So from now until then, let's support and hope for our couple.

Today my mood is very crisis. I'm listening to Just Look At You - Jung Dong Ha, and it made me sad. 

I'm sorry, I have never stopped loving and thinking of them. But tonight I realized, JH is different from JH I saw, when he was with SY. This time he is strange. He is like wearing a mask.

I really want to see him like those days, with the only flower that he loves

Don't worry, because i'll be fine tomorrow. Really miss my couple. 

https://goo.gl/images/qIq6Te

34 minutes ago, liuwensiwon said:

I've just known our thread recently. Unlucky for me, there are some people decide to leave it. I dont know why? Why did you belive LJH have another girl when we only hear the rumor and dont have any offical news or clear proof? 

My POV, i think if they are destiny, they will come back together and i believe so. And LJH dont go to the military , right? Im sure when he comes back from military, there are many changes. We dont know what happened after that. So from now until then, let's support and hope for our couple.

Agree 100%!!! Besides some times things get lost in translations. Sy and Jh are still young. Jh still has to do his mandatory service and both him and Sy have plans in their chosen careers which they love doing.

Btw, I added the translation for Jh latest IG post by gongleeglobal: "Also I'm not an old man, I'm only 28". Jh is "not an old man" he is still young. :)

4 minutes ago, Aileen4ever said:

Agree 100%!!! Besides sometimes things get lost in translations. Sy and Jh are still young. Jh still has to do his mandatory service and both him and Sy have plans in their chosen careers which they love doing.

Btw, I added the translation for Jh latest IG post by gongleeglobal: "Also I'm not an old man, I'm only 28". Jh is "not an old man" he is still young. :)

Just kidding, he said that he has dated 8 times? So i assumed that he is dating someone else not SY, are you sure its the last love? Haha.

So, dont be disappointed if you heard news that he had rumor with someone. He will not married to her immediately, He will be served in military in 2019( If im not wrong) and still 2 years later, nothing is sure. So, dont give up,

Jh IG

Trans: Good night! Cr. Instagram

Me: Drinking again? I remember Choa said on WGM that he didn't usually drank alcohol because of health reasons, now he seems to be doing it frequently with his friends. Ottoke, take care of health young man!

Btw, ahjussi seems to be the more accurate word for his previous IG post, Jh an ahjussi or not, still young. Looking forward to MOLS.

I also notice that jonghyun changes a lot! Totally drifting wayyy apart from his cold, manly and busan namja attitude. Looking at his posts nowadays make me think, who did this to you, mr ahjussi? U change a lot! Who is responsible for all this goofy, cheesy and cutie jonghyun? Haha. Well, I just enjoy his posts. He really do change a lot and it's a good thing because we know when was his turning point to change? During wgm. Love makes people change. For good side, of course. Hehehe

Well, it seems that he really enjoy the break before the huge storm come direct from may till august. People said he n jjy in cebu right know. Sy also been there, bantayan island, cebu. Destiny? Haha. 

Don't judge him. He is just a normal guy, wanna have fun with good friends and forget all about tiring n harsh world that he faced. Because a day after, he will be in that world again. Hopefully somedy give him enough recharge! 

Seung yeon ahh. Where are you?? Please post your grazia photos on ig ASAP. Your nampyeon surely will come back home early!holiday with jjy is quite dangerous tho. Haha. Kidding! 

Btw, jonghyun appearance on wgm mext episode is totally a huge deal, for us brownies! Like seriously?? It is such a daring decision by jonghyun. I cant wait! Hopefully hyesung or gongmyung will ask things related to sy. Like, where is your wife jonghyun oppa? Hahaha. His wife is too busy to visit together. Working hard, non stop! Sy really deserve a great holiday too after circle shooting. 

Okey, I think I type too much! Haha

Just enjoy sailing on this ship. Love them both!

8 hours ago, liuwensiwon said:

Just kidding, he said that he has dated 8 times? So i assumed that he is dating someone else not SY, are you sure its the last love? Haha.

So, dont be disappointed if you heard news that he had rumor with someone. He will not married to her immediately, He will be served in military in 2019( If im not wrong) and still 2 years later, nothing is sure. So, dont give up,

@jongyeonid I think that what @liuwensiwon  wrote makes sense. Hope Sy is the last and final woman for Jh and likewise for Sy.  It's too soon to predict what will be of Jh and Sy in the present or the future at this moment. True love some times have to go thru difficult times, we could hope their last romantic relationship end up being of Jh with Sy, that will be sweet as honey. Time will tell. I truly believe they are good for each other if they are to bee and stay 2gether in the end.

Unless facts and not rumors are given to their situation, giving support to MOLS could be a way of all fans to be celebrating the good times, make new memories, and/or enjoy a fun drama/story anyway. MOLS seems like a good/fun drama, worth to bee watched, I am thankful that Netflix picked it up. :)

One last thought, one thing about being a young adult vs. just young, some times certain experiences are needed in life before being mature enough to get marry and have children or to know when it is the right time, not to say everyone has to know or wait, is that it could be a factor in when things can happen or when it will finally happen. My humble view of things.

JJy often goes to Cebu (did he grow up there or only has parents living somewhere there?). Maybe JH really is with him now: 

Until he goes back to his cold Busan namja character; stops wearing white shirts in concert (and flaunting/teasing with his sexy back); ommonie and other family members unfollow SY IG, I shall keep the faith! 

INTROVERTED BOSS squads shine bright like a diamond!

i wonder if there is any ex-wgm wife or husband ever made a reappearance in the show?? hehehe jonghyun ah,are u thinking of your wife?  u really like to tease us. what's on your mind,huh?

our two favourite people! :heart:

HAPPY BOICE DAY!!! 7 YEARS AND COUNTING! KEEP SUPPORTING URI JONGHYUN! :)

@jongyeonid I'm sorry to hear that you want to get off the ship :( Atleast ,please support the drama because they've put in a lot of effort and hardwork for us, and also had a lot of fun while filming. We will get to see a lot of BTS,hopefully <3 Trust me, it'll be worth the wait :)

I think it's been said so many times on this forum that uri boys won't reveal who they are dating till they finish their military service because it's risky. TT

If you don't want to delulu over them, it's totally fine. But please don't blindly believe the dating others rumours until we get proof.

JH's been holidaying? Well, let him get relax before the concerts start! :) Yes he doesn't drink much, that's what Choa said. I don't think he's drinking a lot. Just once in a while, with his friends? Anyway, people change and we can't expect anybody or anything in this world to be the same because change is the only thing constant. Cheer up! :) And think positively. <3

We still have the mysterious cat, Bami :wink:

It's really upsetting when people on this forum leave because all of us have been through so many things together. The good times and the bad times with uri couple. <3 :(:( But it's your choice in the end.

Please don't give up on MOLS.

And also, HAPPY BOICE DAY!!! <3 <3

May CNBLUE go higher and higher <3 :D

JH is in Cebu? Daebak! This is where i live, my humble abode. Definitely,they are either at J Park Resort or at Shangrila which are very accessible from my place.But bothering them on their vacation is kinda rude. Im just glad he chose Cebu as a place for relaxation and to unwind from their tedious daily routine.

Hello everyone! Miss you all. Sorry for being a passive member these days and just staying as a silent lurker. Im just entangled with lots of responsibilities as being a wife,a mother,a worker,a housemaid, a sister,a caregiver and so on and so forth. A couple of month ago, my mother passed away after being hospitalized nearly for about a month,one thing that made me less energetic plus JH dating rumour.Sorry for being so candid. I've been thinking to jump ship but made a second thought and need to turn 360deg. I've been here for quite some times,sailing for so long,the people here are the coolest ive known in cyberworld,my very first and last experience in shipping, these are something worth to cherish for.SY and JH are two wonderful,talented individuals.I feel blessed and thankful that i have discovered them for they have touched my life in a special way. So i decided to sit back and relax. Just wait and see whatever their future holds.

Let me share you what i've  read somewhere which i'm trying hard to practice: A strong and positive attitude creates more miracles in life.Positive thinking is not about EXPECTING the best to happen.('tho deep inside i'm wanting the two of them to end up together), it is ACCEPTING that whatever happens will be the best. So, if JH and SY date another person, all of us are bound to accept. :dissapointed_relieved:

Have a good Sunday everyone!:heart:

Archived