[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Pipit Telaumbanua said:

This is great news!!! Sy's work on dramas being notice, her acting had being getting better each time! :)

Thanks and credit to all owners/sources.

Me: Congratulations Gong SeungYeon!! May 2017 is going to be a great month! :D

7 hours ago, Aileen4ever said:

This is great news!!! Sy's work on dramas being notice, her acting had being getting better each time! :)

Thanks and credit to all owners/sources.

Me: Congratulations Gong SeungYeon!! May 2017 is going to be a great month! :D

Where s we can give the vote to sy?

CNBLUE To Hold Concert In Korea For The First Time In Over A Year

CNBLUE.jpg

CNBLUE will be holding their own concert in Seoul on June 3 and 4 titled “2017 CNBLUE Live [Between Us] in Seoul.”

This is their first concert in Seoul in a year and seven months since their Asia tour concert “Come Together,” which was held in October of 2015. For this new concert, CNBLUE will stage live performances of songs included in their new mini-album “7℃N.” The long-awaited concert will definitely be a refreshing time for the fans during the summer.

The tickets for CNBLUE’s upcoming concert will go on sale through auction on April 20 for official fan club members and it will be opened to the public on April 24.

Meanwhile, the group has achieved impressive results with their latest comeback, sweeping music chartsof countries worldwide.

Source (1)

It's a tad sad that CNBLUE always seems to be less successful domestically compared to internationally. On the other hand it is just amazing how well they do in foreign countries as receiving this strong international love is very hard to achieve. I am very proud of them!

I read on soompi that Yonghwa is going to be a member of a new variety show. I hope we'll see the other ones in variety programs, too.

I hope Jonghyun and Seungyeon will be successful with their joint drama as well as respectively. I'd love to see them win some more awards this year!:lol:   

1 hour ago, Sanny Sinaga said:

Where s we can give the vote to sy?

Searched for information and voting can be done using  Baeksang Awards Google App on Android.

BaekSang Arts Awards VOTE APP - Android Apps on Google Play
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Hana.Mobile.PaekSang.Awards2016&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dbaeksang+art+web+app&pcampaignid=APPU_1_eGjnWOOEDIfUmAH5kLLQCQ

...Remember! Votes can only be cast by downloading the Baeksang Arts Awards Voting APP. Fans are encouraged to participate!

[Baeksang Arts Awards voting guide]
Voting period: Apr 7 ~ 28, 2017 (until midnight) 
You can cast votes in the Voting APP through points accrued in the free charging stations. ...

Me: Hope this information can be helpful. Also, remember that by Soompi's forums rules, we cannot quote pictures/videos. When quoting delete pictures and/or videos.  :) 

Have a great weekend everyone! :D

Another link for App. to vote for Sy!

Thanks to all original owners/sources.

"Vote for Gong Seungyeon at the 53 Baeksang Art Awards for Best New Actress (under TV/Actress)"

"To vote: download the Baeksang Art Awards app via Google Play and the App Store, log in with you FB, Google, or Naver account.

Earn points to vote by playing games inside the app/purchasing points. Voting period is from April 7 to 28, 2017." Cr. gongleeglobal IG

Link: 

http://isplus.live.joins.com/100sang/Vote/v_sub1.aspx

Me: App. on both Google Play or Apple App Store! Happy SeungYeon voting everyone! :)

hello dear brownies.

i don't know why, but i kinda feel really into uri couple lately. i miss them so much and lurking on their ig and listening to their favourite songs.(now listening to ed sheeran-PERFECT) suggested by dear @sarangbit. i even browsed this forum from page 1 till last (skip here and there of coures! hehe )  and has the same feeling every time i read them. smiling, giggling, sad, angry and deluluing together.so much fun! 

and today' after watching wgm couples preview next week, it really hits me.  their jeju trip. parasailing, playing guitar with say you love me mymp song. ohh miss them. MOLS, please come faster. we want to have another level of shipping gonglee couple. rumors or what not, i don't care. we have more than enough proofs and interactions to ship them rather than that so called fishing-with-the -whole-ftv-crew picture. until there is an official announcement or more concrete proof, then i'll back off.

so happy to see and witness their happiness for the past 2 years till now. they work hard and be true to themselves.  they are so close and dear to my heart. i really wish nothing but happiness and eternal love for u both lee jong hyun and gong seung yeon.

sorry for confessing/babbling like this. but i like just being here. this is a happy place to visit everyday :blush:

this song will remain in our hearts, forever. :bawling:

Jonghyun related ^^

FA from CNBLUE fansign today. JongHyun received swear word messages like spamming at midnight. Why people are so mean?! Aigooo... Please leave them alone!!! :angry:

Cr: hoyan28, soyeon2818

2 hours ago, Changsky said:

Jonghyun related ^^

FA from CNBLUE fansign today. JongHyun received swear word messages like spamming at midnight. Why people are so mean?! Aigooo... Please leave them alone!!! :angry:

Here are another trans about those threatening messages to Jonghyun 

Cr: gkboice

Spoiler

Cr: flyfurryfly

Cr: lyuublue

Sad to learn about the harrassment(?) towards YH's family and JH. It really can't be helped; such is the life of an idol/celebrity. People who are totally gaga over them tend to become so possessive that they become aggressive and crazy when (1) they can't get enough of them;  or (2) idols do something unexpected/disagreeable to their fancies. C'est la vie! 

Anyway, like you guys, am holding on to the hope that one day we will hear the sweeter-than-honey news that our lovely GongLee are truly madly in love with each other and married legally! In the meantime, am holding on to the sweet memories they left us with and excitedly waiting to be recharged by their electrifying chemistry! MOLS, ppalli jusaeyooooo....

Jh related:

2017/04/09 Inkigayo Cnblue goodbye stage performance:

YouTube

Me: Inkigayo brings warm memories for me. I hope that their next comeback brings them the awards they deserved as a talented band/artists that always create good/inspired music. I enjoyed all.

Thanks and credit to all original owners/sources.

Cnblue are fond of each other and are close, if all people could just see it as we do. :wub:

Also, Jh's drama will be pre-recorded as well, so here is the link to its Soompi's thread for everyone interested in the latest news about it.

By the time I wrote this its only one page with a few posts, regardless, fans can follow to be up to date for this drama! :)

Thanks to everyone sharing and keeping our Bee Couple thread alive! Wishing always the best for both Jh and Sy, and everyone here!  Live, laugh, love! :heart:

Archived