[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Sy related:

Circle is schedule for May. Since there is a Soompi thread made for the drama I would like to share the link for everyone that wants to be up to date with information about it. It has six pages as I am posting this.

Link:

MOLS has five pages as I write this.

Looking forward to MOLS and Circle! :)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spoiler

Wow! My better judgement says this is not a coincidence at all. He is sending a message out there! JH is well aware that his wifey is known for being a "Bear"; Gom Seungyeon is what she is called by some fans. He is not new to showbiz and he is one intelligent artist. He knows how to get messages out there. Now, he wears those jackets when he is rumored to be dating that YG model which he ended up unfollowing on IG. So,  it may be just my delulu, but I really believe he is reassuring us that the Bear is Alive and our couple are doing fine. Together. Hohoho! 

Hi Chinggus! So apparently, he has different colors of the same jacket that bears the Bear print and message that says: I AM ALIVE. Hohoho!!!

I can't wait for MOLS and see the BTS shots and vids. I hope the anticipation of seeing them together was not killed off by the looooong wait and that nasty dating rumor. We need to be recharged by their electrifying chemistry! There is nobody like our GongLee! Fighting! 

tvN Shares Photos From Table Read For “Circle” Starring Yeo Jin Goo, Gong Seung Yeon, And More

circle.jpg

As revealed previously, tvN’s upcoming drama “Circle” held a table read on March 15, and photos from the session have now been released.

Spoiler

circle-2.jpg

“Circle” tells the story of two men who follow a mysterious case in two periods – 2017 and 2037. On March 15, all cast members from both time periods met up in one place, creating an exciting and fresh table read session. The protagonist of 2017 is Yeo Jin Goo, and Gong Seung Yeon plays a college student  who is involved in the crucial incident that surrounds the story. Joined by Kim Kang Woo and Highlight’s Lee Gi Kwang who play characters from 2037, they all did a passionate rendering of their roles.

Director Min Jin Ki expressed, “The main characters of the drama are coming to life, courtesy of our skilled actors. As this is tvN’s first attempt at a science-fiction crime mystery, both the cast and crew will work hard on it. Please look forward to it.”

“Circle” will premiere on May 22.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/27/966129/

I hope SY is not a murder case victim and dies early on in the drama. I am a tad worried because articles only keep mentioning her in the 2017 timeline... 

Besides this I am so excited for MOLS!

4 hours ago, Dawani said:
  Hide contents

Wow! My better judgement says this is not a coincidence at all. He is sending a message out there! JH is well aware that his wifey is known for being a "Bear"; Gom Seungyeon is what she is called by some fans. He is not new to showbiz and he is one intelligent artist. He knows how to get messages out there. Now, he wears those jackets when he is rumored to be dating that YG model which he ended up unfollowing on IG. So,  it may be just my delulu, but I really believe he is reassuring us that the Bear is Alive and our couple are doing fine. Together. Hohoho! 

Hi Chinggus! So apparently, he has different colors of the same jacket that bears the Bear print and message that says: I AM ALIVE. Hohoho!!!

I can't wait for MOLS and see the BTS shots and vids. I hope the anticipation of seeing them together was not killed off by the looooong wait and that nasty dating rumor. We need to be recharged by their electrifying chemistry! There is nobody like our GongLee! Fighting! 

why do i get the feeling that mama Bear is the one who give these colourful hoodie? remember when sy is working hard crafting those guitar pick couple bracelet? i have the same feeling that she is working hard designing those hoodie. hehehe. and jh is the one who opposed the couple items to show they are couple, but after wgm, he really likes it. he likes being restricted with his wife only. am i in delulu mode, nahhh don't think so. it's real. THE BEAR IS STILL ALIVE! ask the whole world and they know what bear means to jonghyun! hehehehehhe

Annyeong! :)

So apparently fans are curious about Jonghyun's Bear hoodies... kekeke.

Here's additional info from the Fansigning event about those hoodies ^^

Cr: hellokimmy321

It's a new product by his Hyung friend and probably Jonghyun helps to promote it... lol. So nice of him :wub:

wahhh i love our brownies in here! not too delusional. keep strengthen the knots with facts and proofs! i reallly like it here! @USAFarmgirl @Changsky thank you so much for a very good info.

still, im sure both of them are really good people with good hearts. they are all in the same circle. eg; VIBRATE cap. all friend around sy n jh have it. both of them follow lee jukwang. and of course, special design for papa bear? hehehehe.

i love sailing in this ship, sometime sails on the calm ocean, sometimes thru the crazy waves, sometime the ship was out of radar but manage to find it back, and sometime off route and manage to keep on track. so much fun! :glasses: in the end, hoping that our ship reaches the dock safely. one piece. same feeling. same affection. TIES. THE. KNOT :heart:

15 hours ago, Changsky said:

Annyeong! :)

So apparently fans are curious about Jonghyun's Bear hoodies... kekeke.

Here's additional info from the Fansigning event about those hoodies ^^

Cr: hellokimmy321

It's a new product by his Hyung friend and probably Jonghyun helps to promote it... lol. So nice of him :wub:

Sure! Of course it was given to him by his Hyung. How nice of the Hyung to have a Bear printed on his back that says, I AM ALIVE. How appropriate for JH to wear those now when some have expressed doubts and abandoning support for MOLS due to the nasty rumor. His hyung is genius and JH is quite smart and lovely, as always. Just saying. ;-)

Hehe....Waah he has so many sweatshirts with the same symbol (He's giving us a hint) :tongue::tongue:

I keep wondering what's going on in JH's mind after he saw the photos of the Circle Table Read :tongue::tongue: SY must have teased him a lot :tongue::tongue:

Just an observation. SY didn't smile much in this table read but during MOLS, she was grinning from ear to ear :D:D:D Can't wait to see her working with Jingoo :D

Both SY and JH look a little chubbier to me these days :tongue::tongue: Am i the only one? :tongue:

P.S. I was cleaning my cupboard today and i remembered that i have a t-shirt which says "BEAR" :tongue::tongue::tongue: And i've had that tshirt for soooo many years now and whenever i was asked to give it away, i never did. :tongue: It's been my favourite t-shirt from when i bought it :tongue::tongue: Hehe, now that i'm a GongLee fan, because of the word "bear" on it, i will keep it forever i guess :tongue:

CNBLUE Soars To Top Ranks On Billboard’s Twitter Top Tracks Chart

CNBlue2.jpg

CNBLUE snags a top spot on Billboard’s chart with their new track “Between Us,” from their seventh mini album “7℃N.”

Billboard reported that the group landed at the No. 9 spot on the Twitter Top Tracks chart, which ranks the most mentioned and shared tracks on the popular SNS site. CNBLUE ranked alongside globally renowned artists like Kendrick Lamar, Ed Sheeran, and Bruno Mars.

CNBLUE’s “Between Us” is a song about the early, confusing stages of a budding relationship. The tune features an airy, lightweight pop verse blended with a stronger rock chorus that adds a catchy flair to the track. The song also showcases Jung Yong Hwa’s matured vocals, which gives the track a unique sound.

What do you think about CNBLUE’s new mini album?

Source (1)

1 hour ago, IAmSoulReader said:

CNBLUE Soars To Top Ranks On Billboard’s Twitter Top Tracks Chart

CNBLUE snags a top spot on Billboard’s chart with their new track “Between Us,” from their seventh mini album “7℃N.”

Billboard reported that the group landed at the No. 9 spot on the Twitter Top Tracks chart, which ranks the most mentioned and shared tracks on the popular SNS site. CNBLUE ranked alongside globally renowned artists like Kendrick Lamar, Ed Sheeran, and Bruno Mars.

CNBLUE’s “Between Us” is a song about the early, confusing stages of a budding relationship. The tune features an airy, lightweight pop verse blended with a stronger rock chorus that adds a catchy flair to the track. The song also showcases Jung Yong Hwa’s matured vocals, which gives the track a unique sound.

What do you think about CNBLUE’s new mini album?

Source (1)

WAHHHHHHHHHH! CHUKKAHAEEEE! URI BOYS DESERVE IT! :D:D REACH GREATER HEIGHTS! :D

i don't know if this statement has been discussed in this brownies hive, but I still want to share my happiness!

it happened when i tried to watch other previous couples on wgm (since current couple are kinda boring). i watched joy&sunjae couple and fortunately one of the episodes is WGM 300th episodes! the mc misun asked mc hwanjae who is his favourite couple of all 300 episodes. and guess what??? he answered LEE JONG HYUN & GONG SEUNG YEON couple!  because they are SUPER ROMANTIC! omooooooooo.. i seriously got goosebumps there! :grimace: no wonder he looks bit dazed during uri couple show, he is sooo into them. and got jealous to jonghyun too! hahaha

there is no doubt that uri BEE COUPLE are the best, even they didn't won the best couple award,but they won our hearts! i love you lee jonghyun & gong seungyeon! :heart:

@peejlovesbee Your post is so right they were the best to me as well and you really could could watch them growing closer through every episode it was sweet and breath taking and something that I am still not over...  So glad you are here keep up the great work and thanks for joining us!!!!:wub:

Fashion Week our Queen...

C8KCS2kUwAIHx4M.jpgC8KCS2mUIAAD8Ah.jpg

C8KCS2tUQAIjNc-.jpgC8KCS2oUQAAFgo7.jpg

C8JHmvsVwAE0aod.jpgC8JHmwAV0AAbekP.jpgC8JHmvrU0AA-gRm.jpgC8FOsMWU8AAwHPu.jpg

Plastic Island Spring Collection SY & CHILD MODEL...

C8Ipy01UMAET83N.jpgC8Ipy2JUQAEI4ss.jpg

C8Ipy3hU0AAkp7d.jpgC8Ipy46VwAIpkNI.jpg

All credit and thanks to all original owners...

Jh IG

Trans: #TheDayIFirstGaveMyDogAName #MyHappyCompanion_LetsBeTogetherForever #AbandonedPets_FoodDonation_Campaign #6_zaldow tagged by Sungjae
Tagging Chichi and Ddadda's dad #mr_kanggun and Khan's Dad #Taejonnie.

#leejonghyun #이종현
#CNBLUE #씨엔블루 #7ºCN #헷갈리게 #Between_Us  

Trans. cr. gongleeglobal 

Me: Cute! :)

Archived