[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update: CNBLUE Unveils Lyric Teaser Posters For Lee Jong Hyun And Lee Jung Shin

cnblue jonghyun

Updated March 19 KST:

Lyric teasers for Lee Jong Hyun and Lee Jung Shin were newly revealed on CNBLUE’s official social media.

Lee Jong Hyun’s poster (see featured image above) says, “Is this the beginning or the end of us two,” while Lee Jung Shin’s poster writes, “I can’t breathe when I look at you. I have to see you to breathe.”

cnblue jungshin

Original:

CNBLUE has released lyric teasers for their seventh mini album “7℃N.”

The two teasers feature members Jung Yong Hwa and Kang Min Hyuk.

cnblue jung yong hwacnblue kang minhyuk

CNBLUE’s new album will be released on March 20. Also check out their music video teaser and performance trailer!

Nice to see familiar name @USAFarmgirl.. I'm sorry if I might mistaken you with someone else but I think I remember you posting a lot in wgm main thread in 2015 (when BE couple still in WGM),even from before I think around jjongah couple time of wgm..or am I wrong? I'm sorry in advance but your user name really familiar..

I'm in the middle of rewatching this couple again after I finished rewatching Yongseo couple, My God..the memories just keep flowing, it is a nice feeling.. :)

Good luck to SY :) and Congrats .She hit 500k followers on Insta :):):)

Did you see that some anti created an account of JH fishing with some model named jisoo! :\ And that account had followers like letfncgobankrupt etc. After seeing those photos, some people started commenting on SY's photo that "I'm excited for circle but not excited for MOLS anymore." So what if he goes on a fishing trip with whoever he wants! It's their own lifeeee! I'm getting so angry.. though i'm not worrying about uri couple coz i know they're close friends at the least... <3 I really wish people would stop this. If they some photo, they immediately start the hate comments. People should really change that attitude. I really wanted to rant. :\ I really don't understand how people have the time to do this. :\ We don't even have the time to comment good stuff. :\

hye fellow brownies. why im so late finding about this bee hive! hehehe. it's been a great years knowing bee couple and also all fellow shippers. its so exciting for being part of their journey,right? i love thme both.

however, today, i found a lot of people spreading rumors and some with pictures stating thah JH is dating a YG model name jisue (they both follow each other ig).they said they went for fishing together in jeju and celebrate lunar in hong kong together (i checked her ig and its true,shes in HK on 28.1 when JH was there too). well, i love them both, as an individual and wayyyy better as couple, but feel a little bit sad with shippers who bombed SY ig saying this and that. she actually has nothing to do with this! i don't know why people are so scary these days. well, i really hope those are only rumors as they are at their peak of the carrier know. those negative statements might hurt sy, jh and everyone!

so lets bee in this together and support them with all our heart. respect them, not ruining their carriers. i love my familibee here!

Hi all ^^

It:s been a long time since I finally put my comment again in this thread although I checked this forum almost everyday *grin*.

Suddenly I think I want to share my thought regarding this 'issue'.

To be honest, this kind of issue doesnt affect me at all. And I hope all gonglee shippers feel the same too.

This is not the 1st time Jonghyun was rumouring with a girl. There were a few before *chuckle*. 

I ever become DeerBurning shipper before (pls dont be mad at me). And at that time, I was 75% sure that they are either in love  relationship or maybe just a very good and close friends. There were so many hints about them that time. But suddenly the official dating news of the Woman came out. Official. Of course I was a bit disappointed at that time, since I was hoping the couple that I shipped was real. But then, the disappointment didnt even last for a week. I realized again what's the purpose of being their shipper. And the answer it's bcs I want to support both of them. No matter what kind of relationship they have.

And here comes GongLee shippers. I'm also one of you guys. I love them both. And even they treated us sooo many things that can satisfy us very much. WGM, and now MOLS. We have to be thankful because there's no many shippers as lucky as us. And just like what happened before, here comes an issue, but this time it's with Jonghyun. I've seen Jisue IG and to be honest, whatever what kind of relationship that she has with Jh, I will say that I'll still support Jh and Sy. Bcs that's what fans are for. Since they didnt make any mistakes right? There's no right for us to bash Jh or Sy, or even the model. 

Facing a dating issue but with someone else is a common 'test' for any shippers. But some of them are still strong. And I hope we, GongLee shippers, are one of those strong shippers too. 

Well I guess I'm talking too much. Cant wait for MOLS and 7 CN album. Also for Sy new drama. Keep support them guys. And I really hope people will stop their wars at Jisue's IG. It's not fair for her. 

Have a good day all. Love you.

41 minutes ago, heneciaburningsoul said:

Hi all ^^

It:s been a long time since I finally put my comment again in this thread although I checked this forum almost everyday *grin*.

Suddenly I think I want to share my thought regarding this 'issue'.

To be honest, this kind of issue doesnt affect me at all. And I hope all gonglee shippers feel the same too.

This is not the 1st time Jonghyun was rumouring with a girl. There were a few before *chuckle*. 

I ever become DeerBurning shipper before (pls dont be mad at me). And at that time, I was 75% sure that they are either in love  relationship or maybe just a very good and close friends. There were so many hints about them that time. But suddenly the official dating news of the Woman came out. Official. Of course I was a bit disappointed at that time, since I was hoping the couple that I shipped was real. But then, the disappointment didnt even last for a week. I realized again what's the purpose of being their shipper. And the answer it's bcs I want to support both of them. No matter what kind of relationship they have.

And here comes GongLee shippers. I'm also one of you guys. I love them both. And even they treated us sooo many things that can satisfy us very much. WGM, and now MOLS. We have to be thankful because there's no many shippers as lucky as us. And just like what happened before, here comes an issue, but this time it's with Jonghyun. I've seen Jisue IG and to be honest, whatever what kind of relationship that she has with Jh, I will say that I'll still support Jh and Sy. Bcs that's what fans are for. Since they didnt make any mistakes right? There's no right for us to bash Jh or Sy, or even the model. 

Facing a dating issue but with someone else is a common 'test' for any shippers. But some of them are still strong. And I hope we, GongLee shippers, are one of those strong shippers too. 

Well I guess I'm talking too much. Cant wait for MOLS and 7 CN album. Also for Sy new drama. Keep support them guys. And I really hope people will stop their wars at Jisue's IG. It's not fair for her. 

Have a good day all. Love you.

true. its so sad to see people commenting on SY ig saying this and that. not interested with MOLS anymore and what not. that's not a true shipper right. they should've known this will happen. so why bother sy. pity uri bear. and its not unfair too to say those disgusting word on jisue ig. so sick to watch these kind of people. creating ig for only to destroy others.

Welcome @peejlovesbee and @heneciaburningsoul to our Bee Couple thread! :)

Me: Both JongHyun and SeungYeon are truly talented and work hard at their craft, music and/or acting, and most important, good human beings. We wish them both sucess in their careers and personal lifes, no matter who they chose to be with. Unfortunately, there are people who want to spread hate, create fanwars, and accuse others of the things they are actually doing themselves. Is a sad reality that we wish and hope one day ends, and everyone enjoys their biases doing the things they are good at, and makes us happy, be it music and/or acting. 

Wishing them the best, 2gether or not. We don't know for sure what is going on between them. Will continue to be thankful for the memories and the wonderful people meet along on this thread and more. Hopefully they will continue to have a close friendship, at least, if they are not dating, time will tell. Regardless, lets continue here this journey, we got MOLS and much more to come.

Thanks and credit to all original owners/sources.

Looking forward for more good things to come. :)

Lol.i just read comments from sy ig.its quite a mess.some brownies are saying their hearts are broken like its a definite thing jh is dating the girl but tbh we dont even know if jh and sy ever dated or anything.we know for a fact they run in a close circle ie most of his family follows her and so are his close friends.maybe they dated after wgm but for some reason it didnt work out?still it isnt our place to say who to or not to date..because who know what goes behind our backs right?sometimes two people can be perfect for each other but if the timing and everything is working against them who are we to force them..?

and btw..that girl is close to psh and psh is close to jh so maybe they became friends through her?

i really hope some brownies will stop spamming sy ig with useless comments because it will make her fans upset.and i totally get it.and i also hope they would stop saying they arent looking forward to mols anymore.like it or not it is still one of their job.as for me being a fan means i support them in their work and whatever upcoming projects together or individually

even the girls' ig some brownies are leaving rude comments.even on jh ig too.saying he is a playboy and that girl is a b**** .asking jh why he broke sy heart?

Agree with all of you :)

@heneciaburningsoul True chingu! :) JH has been 'rumuored' to be with other girls before. Remember that video with the chinese actress or something? I didn't bother to watch the video.

@starcrossgrass Chincha?? Are they for real??? :\

I think an issue like this has erupted so many times and in the end all of us were pacified. The same thing has been repeated.

Don't we hang out with friends of the opposite gender? Why is it so wrong? If the person who started this is reading(i'm sure they are) Instead of hating and putting photos like this, take the time to post photos of the idols or actors you love. You won't get anything by hating, you're just wasting your time,friend.Promote the groups you love.

I would understand if other people commented like that but when i see brownies doing that, i must say i'm a little hurt. I'm pretty sure the people who commented aren't on this forum. Coz we would never do somethng like that. So many times, we've said that we'll support them in whatever they do.

I wish the brownies who aren't on this forum really don't do this. It may affect them. Both of them are wonderful individuals with a bright future. Please don't try to do anything to it.

Honestly speaking, JH or SY themselves won't be bothered about this like we are.

Wishing SY and CNBLUE lots of luck! <3 You guys are gonna do really well this year. <3 :):)

im so glad i found this BEE thread. who are thoughtful and supportive to uri gonglee. let's root for their success! rumors, scandals, issues, hates and hater happen in life ,right? but those pain that make our life stronger! and real.

oh, im so relieved. let's continue working and get BEEsy!:D

I think @sarangbit you are right.lol.i dont think people in this thread would act like that..dont get me wrong i am often delusional when it comes to them but nothing beyond this thread.i feel safe saying my opinion here.i love both of them.i really do and i would love if somewhere down their life in the future they will end up together..but even if they dont i wont stop loving them because i have a certain expectation towards them and they didnt met my expectations or hopes.they are not obligated to and they dont owe me anything.their happiness are theirs to control..i dont want neither of them feel like they cant be with someone they like/live just because they dont want to dissapoint people..

i wont resent the fact that i became their shipper.wgm made me fall for sy.as i said many times before in this thread i am jh fan AT FIRST..but i totally fell for sy to the point tht i braved the mess that is Introverted Boss just so i can watch her even for a few mins.lol.i didnt even watch orangemarmalade till the end..and that is saying something..

just like yongseo who i stayed for 7years,even through all the other rumors scandals and gossips and other shippers,i think i'll stay for jongyeon too..

23 minutes ago, starcrossgrass said:

I think @sarangbit you are right.lol.i dont think people in this thread would act like that..dont get me wrong i am often delusional when it comes to them but nothing beyond this thread.i feel safe saying my opinion here.i love both of them.i really do and i would love if somewhere down their life in the future they will end up together..but even if they dont i wont stop loving them because i have a certain expectation towards them and they didnt met my expectations or hopes.they are not obligated to and they dont owe me anything.their happiness are theirs to control..i dont want neither of them feel like they cant be with someone they like/live just because they dont want to dissapoint people..

i wont resent the fact that i became their shipper.wgm made me fall for sy.as i said many times before in this thread i am jh fan AT FIRST..but i totally fell for sy to the point tht i braved the mess that is Introverted Boss just so i can watch her even for a few mins.lol.i didnt even watch orangemarmalade till the end..and that is saying something..

just like yongseo who i stayed for 7years,even through all the other rumors scandals and gossips and other shippers,i think i'll stay for jongyeon too..

Same here chingu! :) I was a CNBLUE fan before i started watching WGM, i am and i always will be. :) And i've noticed that true BOICE have only supported them in whatever they did. I never minded about who the boys were shipped with. Even after i saw yongseo(I'm more of a yongshin fan..i adore their friendship more than anything), i was happy <3 If they are happy, it's enough :):):) <3 I have a strong attachment towards CNBLUE. And i will always support uri couple, because like MH said "They made those dead love cells alive again :tongue: :P" I love how i can talk about them in this forum without worrying about how the others will feel. coz all of us share the same thoughts :):)

Let's sail the ship till the end ~~

Archived