[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

CNBLUE Shares Highlight Medley For Much-Anticipated 7th Mini Album

cnblue teaser 1

CNBLUE’s new tracks sound amazing!

On March 17 at midnight KST, CNBLUE released a highlight medley for their new mini album entitled “7℃N,” which is due out in only a few days. The preview gives us a listen to all six songs on their upcoming release, including their title track “Between Us.” Check it out below!

“7℃N” is due to be released on March 20 at 6 p.m. KST. As we wait, check out an MV teaser for their song “Between Us”!

Jonghyun's voice can also be heard in the middle part of the highlight medley.:)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Dawani said:

Q: What if "some" didn't know about your birthday

A: I'll tell her because it's my birthday i want to spend it with her.

Q: If there is something on her face?

A: I'll do blow air

Q: If she ask to meet ?

A: Yes coz she is my "some"

Q: If she call when u're hanging out with friends ?

A: I'll answer it

Q: If "some" message at late night are u sleeping?

A: I will go to meet her

Q: When call and hear another man's voice? A: That can be her friend.  Q: If "some" didn't answer/reply in an hour A: maybe i'll be worried there must be a reason why

Q: If a girl he's having a "some" with texts him "Are you sleeping?" in the late night- JH: I will go meet her in person.

Thanks to vvvalentisa for the translations.

Thanks @Dawani. Love this "some" Q & A thing... kekeke. Jonghyun answers really show that he is the aggressive type when approaching a girl. Sounds familiar? lol #iknowyouknowweallknow :wink:

And he has this positive thinking attitude: "Q: When call and hear another man's voice?  A: That can be her friend."

"Q: If "some" didn't answer/reply in an hour  A: maybe i'll be worried there must be a reason why" :)

11 hours ago, sarangbit said:

The highlight medley is sooo good :) I like the title track more now :) I listened to the medley many times! :):) Out of all the songs, i think Manito has this soothing tune...Idk why...i've been humming that for sometime :tongue:

@sarangbit yup, Manito sounds so good. It has a rock ballad vibe. Very ear catching, and draws my attention... :)

Hi Brownies!  So much going on as both JH and SY keep themselves so busy! 

You can watch Abema TV program of 3/14 here: 

And here's a nice story about JH and a lady who went thru Kumamoto Earthquake last year.
 https://catch-a-falling-star-302.amebaownd.com/posts/2126638  Rough trans below:

In 2016 Kumamoto earthquake, this lady’s leg was stuck between a TV and a cabinet and her son who is in high school pulled her out.  The roof of their house fell, and it rained on their tilted house.  All the CNBLUE goods she had cherished for all through the years were ruined in the muddy water.  She was going through a depressing time.

It was when each member of CNBLUE put up a picture of Kumamon (Kumamoto Pref. mascot) with a red heart, and with a message ‘PRAY FOR KUMAMOTO’ on SNS. How happy it made her when she saw those messages, and CNBLUE continued to be a source of light in her heart. 

She had to give up going to their spring concert, and managed to get through day by day.  In fall CNBLUE was to come to Fukuoka for the first time in two years for their concert.  She applied for their signing event, hoping to see them and thank them for their message, and she was lucky enough to be able to attend it. 

She wrote a message on a small board in Hungle, ‘Thank you for your message for Kumamoto Earthquake.  It made me happy’, and placed the board at her feet during the event.  JH was able to see it well from where he sat and she noticed that he read the message.

The signing event ended so quickly as she was pushed through the line, as usually the case in Japan.  She was about to leave the room without being able to talk to them, but then someone told her that ‘he is calling you’.  She said ‘who?’ and turned around, to find JH beckoning her.  He remembered she was the one with the message board.

‘Were you okay with the earthquake?’
‘Thank you, and thank for the message, too.  You were also in Tohoku when the earthquake occurred this fall, right?  Were you okay?’ 
‘Yes, I was fine.  We both must be careful.’

He of course talked to her in Japanese, looking her in the eyes.  She couldn’t stop her tears because of his kindness and fell in love with him again.

2 hours ago, MattieCat said:

And here's a nice story about JH and a lady who went thru Kumamoto Earthquake last year.
 https://catch-a-falling-star-302.amebaownd.com/posts/2126638  Rough trans below:

In 2016 Kumamoto earthquake, this lady’s leg was stuck between a TV and a cabinet and her son who is in high school pulled her out.  The roof of their house fell, and it rained on their tilted house.  All the CNBLUE goods she had cherished for all through the years were ruined in the muddy water.  She was going through a depressing time.

It was when each member of CNBLUE put up a picture of Kumamon (Kumamoto Pref. mascot) with a red heart, and with a message ‘PRAY FOR KUMAMOTO’ on SNS. How happy it made her when she saw those messages, and CNBLUE continued to be a source of light in her heart. 

She had to give up going to their spring concert, and managed to get through day by day.  In fall CNBLUE was to come to Fukuoka for the first time in two years for their concert.  She applied for their signing event, hoping to see them and thank them for their message, and she was lucky enough to be able to attend it. 

She wrote a message on a small board in Hungle, ‘Thank you for your message for Kumamoto Earthquake.  It made me happy’, and placed the board at her feet during the event.  JH was able to see it well from where he sat and she noticed that he read the message.

The signing event ended so quickly as she was pushed through the line, as usually the case in Japan.  She was about to leave the room without being able to talk to them, but then someone told her that ‘he is calling you’.  She said ‘who?’ and turned around, to find JH beckoning her.  He remembered she was the one with the message board.

‘Thank you, and thank for the message, too.  You were also in Tohoku when the earthquake occurred this fall, right?  Were you okay?’ 

He of course talked to her in Japanese, looking her in the eyes.  She couldn’t stop her tears because of his kindness and fell in love with him again.

Such a touching and a heartwarming story <3 Proud of uri boys! <3

Jh IG (too)

Me: Promotion time! :)

Sy related:

Me: Yoo sisters! :)

Jh IG translation:

Thanks and credit to all original owners/sources.

Me: Life can be complicated at times. Got to be careful in our choices. Life is beautiful and precious. Live, laugh, love. :heart:

4 hours ago, MattieCat said:

What a touching story... Thanks @MattieCat for sharing this. I'm a very proud JH's fan :wub:

10 hours ago, Tiffgonglee02 said:

Hello brownie~~

So happy for gsy and jh  that them always keep them busy for ourselves . Hope their success for their activity and their carreer will become a big hit success . Fighting gonglee 02

Reveal hidden contents

But i want to ask something

Did someone be jh fans from a long time ago? . Does he always unfollow his friend ig for the sometime . I know now he unfollow yuri brother IG and viva touch . What are your think about his behaviour ? 

Sorry for ask about this thing but i just got curious . I'm very grateful if someone ca sharing with me about this thing

Helloo :) Yes....proud of them :) <3

I don't know...never really saw whom he followed and unfollowed until i saw WGM :tongue::tongue:

I think it's some bug in Instagram....Sometimes doesn't show some people in the list. Don't worry too much :)

And i don't remember what was posted heere :tongue: When JH uploaded that photo with SY during MOLS shooting, his friend had commented saying "Both of you look awkward"...that's what we thought right?

But when i saw the photo the other day ..JH's caption was "nice to meet you Seungyeonah kh kh kh kh ....Doing well? kh kh kh"

And his friend had commented saying "kh khga osaekhasyoyeo" ....I think he meant "That Kh Kh in ur caption is awkward" ...:P :tongue::tongue:

I just wanted to tell :)

On 18/3/2017 at 2:06 AM, Tiffgonglee02 said:

Hello brownie~~

So happy for gsy and jh  that them always keep them busy for ourselves . Hope their success for their activity and their carreer will become a big hit success . Fighting gonglee 02

Reveal hidden contents

Delete

I'm sorry I join the convo so suddenly, but not gonna skip introduction, I was starting as yongseo shipper and become CN Blue fans..and I became kind of regular viewer for WGM (so rather than wgm shipper thread, I mostly hang out in WGM main thread) ever since then too.. I indeed follow BE couple since beginning.. I like BE couple (and I think many yongseo shipper feel the same) they are too sweet and I feel like it was endangering my life and my teeth because of the sweetness hahahaha though unfortunately their stint was too short in WGM (for whatever reason, but they left so suddenly in my opinion)..

Archived