[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

C6zH33VVoAAVh7s.jpgC6zH33UVoAAoPTO.jpgC6zDIeuV4AIt-yO.jpgC63xID2U4AE35mY.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9J1BAp-lk4Iz9qv93HwhC63TSABUwAAqf2A.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWBaOu2VyyCtPH5zgCfCx

UPCOMING ALBUM SHOOTING PLACE...

C62rWdAU8AAK6HD.jpgC63VBgNV0AA6HVq.jpgC62rWc_UwAAa1eS.jpgC63VH-nVsAA9OGL.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTK6gKOIXH4qry_OMjZIYPimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRY6SF_nIQJsEpOnUM3ucDimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpWYq-noXrCeYpJ3W3_3Q

Happy White Day Brownies!!!  May God Give You The Sweetest Day.....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzC6BCIAfwrCOAOM3B9abimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTy-HdRji4c8ftm6py0-mEimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUSCdN_JBoKhKv04no6fX:heart::heart:images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmI1MugvK-lpCKLyYjr8_

All credit and thanks to all original owners.....:wub:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW!:D I am so happy! What a wonderful news about MOLS!! Netflix and we didnt have to worry about subtitles:tongue:

1 hour ago, starcrossgrass said:

IB again..heol.i am glad today is the last ep.ep 15 was a mess,it was incoherent and disconnected.i mean its just ridiculous and im glad sy part was for a little while and at least her story got a tied up ending.the others were so weird and i dunno what to think..i mean its already the end why start some conplicated issue now??im so angry because the story have potential.the writers just botched everything up.the only good thing about it is sy was in it..glad she'll be getting new drama soon..

I am really dissapointing too. When I heard news about this drama I was so excited even If SY is second lead actress. First 4 episode was mess. SY have only few second on time screen scene. then they got little better and I even enjoy 7 and 8 episode even with small SY part. I saw potential but later they get again really mess with her role and whole story. Without any backaround story we saw her cutting herself and writers dont show either why she loves that much WI. So viewers dont really understand her and dont really feel empathy towards her. Most of them see her as a crazy sister and even murderer.:( I think writers to much focused with suiside story(why?why?why?) that they forgot about others. Still SY looks really beautiful and she did great job with her part. YS is could be really great role if they got more focus in begginig in her. But I think even with that her role was more intersting than first lead. And SY acting skills was great!

I hope with Six Flying Dragons writers Circle will be great drama!   

MOLS News

FNC Add Culture Signs New Contract With Netflix For Upcoming Dramas

FNC Add Culture has signed a new supply contract with Netflix.

On March 14, a source from FNC Add Culture stated, “The drama ‘My Only Love Song’ will be revealed through Netflix. After working on the post-production as well as the subtitles, it will be offered on Netflix all over the world.”

FNC Add Culture’s new contract with Netflix is notable since a show that is branded as a Netflix original is broadcast in all countries except the domestic market, making it a worthwhile deal beyond simple content distribution.

Ahn Seok Joon, the CEO of FNC Add Culture stated, “‘My Only Love Song’ was previously scheduled to air in China during February of this year, but there was some uncertainty regarding the launch date of China’s platform services. Due to the uncertainty of the broadcast date, we have decided to sign a deal with Netflix. This contract with Netflix will be a new opportunity for FNC Add Culture’s dramas to enter the global market.”

Meanwhile, Netflix is the world’s largest video streaming service company with more than 90 million subscribers located in more than 190 countries.

A source from FNC Add Culture also added, “In addition to ‘My Only Love Song,’ there is a drama lineup prepared including the upcoming SBS weekend drama ‘Sister Is Alive’ (tentative title) in April. 2017 is set to be a year of successful content creation.”

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/14/fnc-add-culture-signs-new-contract-netflix-upcoming-dramas/

@Netka85 ikr?the writer made her look like a crazy person who is obsessed with with WI.and suddenly she became normal.her parents should put her in an institute or something because she is suicidal she tried to kill herself a few times.and now she is magically all better?what nonsense..what i dont get is why on earth the sister killed herself for such a ridiculous reason?its not like she was suicidal or anything..did she sleep with WI or not?and why all of a sudden make the sister like the male lead nearing the end.its not a very good twist if thats their intention..

sorry for venting but im just annoyed on her behalf.lol.luckily this new drama writers are good..and the positive thing is she definitely got to show her range.it was amazing to see her so fragile and sometimes unhinged like that

sidenote: im glad netflix pick the drama up..and we dont even have to wait for subs.and what is evem more amazing is im sure jh and sy will get new fans from all around the world

and rumor is minhyuk is acting in sister is alive.it said one cnb member if im not mistaken.but we'll just have to wait and see

Hi brownies!  Quick updates on Abema TV that CNBLUE appeared tonight…it was really a good program, good MC, very talkative members.  

MC of the program is Pico-Taro (PPAP guy) being his usual self, Kosaka Daimao.  All members were very happy to see him.  They talked about Pico-Taro in other programs and how they liked them.  Pico-taro told them that he arranged the music himself and JH seemed impressed.  Towards the end they sang PPAP together.

Talked about new single Shake, watched the teaser together.  Members have not watched the entire MV yet.

MC praised CN performance in Summer Sonic.  He said he saw many positive comments for them. 

MC assistant was a girl from AKB48.  Members all knew what AKB is. It was her last day on the program.

JH is into fishing (surprise, surprise).  Showed picture with two sea bass (60-70cm)  On his day off, he is ‘completely a fisherman’.  He asks other members to come but they ignore him, as it is too hard to get up early in the morning. YH says he is scared of fish, their eyes.

YH likes gold. JH; when I go to his place –  he really does not get out of his house – he comes out in a golden colored robe.

MH showed a pic of him in the baseball uniform.  Said he has an inferiority complex that his butt is too small.  MC asked other members also what they don’t like themselves .  JS: he wants to be able to sing better.  JH: thick facial hair…it grows really fast.  Even now it is a bit….

They showed pre-debut pic (from 2009).  MC: you are still kids.  JH hair is really long.  MC:  You look like an anti-war activist.  (me; laughing so hard).  JH: I did not have money to get my hair cut.  I was very skinny too… we really did not have money.  MH: It was first time to be in Japan, and there were so many things we wanted to buy, so no money left for hair cut.

JH’s first song (I’m not sure what it means – first song he really liked?).  Theme song of Evangelion (anime).  残酷な天使のテーゼ

JS complained JH always being late.  When they are to be picked up, as JH and JS live close, they pick up JH first and then JS, but JS is kept waiting often.  MC: just 5-10 minutes though, right?  JS/JH: 20 minutes…

YH complained that when JS comes to his place, he sleeps in his bed first.  JH complained that JS sleeps with his eyes open. 

Off Topic...

Looks like NETFLIX is going to have a boost in sales just from 02 fans alone:lol:  And from just our thread alone that's 329 or more hopeful new customers:blink:  Do you hear that sound???  Money being made!!!:w00t:Including mine!  But to be honest maybe it's a great thing that Drama no matter what country it's being made in can now be seen more easily and go much farther than their own country.  There are other paid sights but the more the better that's how I see it.  I usually watch on free sights myself but people do change:D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHk_ScPb77KNvJqxh2RIjimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrVqgXDo0nHXKkNoagmPQimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0HinP3fu3EInx2z4o3yLimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0Ib6b7GqzcU_8n3pAmkWimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDrgxSMCy8q7-xuFZHvfyimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtOYif0e0PvDKzkyaBqhc

C64xL9GVwAAS9BS.jpgC64ssDDU4AAkWt4.jpgC64ssyPV0AACrVa.jpg

jong-hyun-gong-seung-yeon-hot-spring.jpgC64v2ooVAAE3LLa.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeKjpaE_VJwd__meBt6cB

all credit and thanks to all original owners of photos...

Excited about MOLS <3 Gotta join Netflix.... just to watch MOLS:) 

And @MattieCat Thankyouuu chingu for all the posts! :) JS and JH really :tongue::tongue: And we'll be glad to read your posts anyday! Gokchonghajima! :):):)

Those teasersss! <3 I can't help replaying JH's over and over again <3 <3 <3 <3

And one doubt...the eng translation given in the album for kkeunjima is "Calling You" but when i translated in google it said "Don't hang up" :tongue::tongue:

I've watched every drama that SY has been in, but I just couldn't get up the gumption to watch IB.   From the beginning the reviews were poor and the comments were bad, frustrated with the bad writing and plot and actual annoyance against the lead actress.  And it seemed she didn't get much screen time for a second lead.

I'm sure she did well, and that she looked fabulous.  She is the type of young woman who puts her everything into each and every project she works in, and joyfully, with the intention of getting good experiences and learning something from each opportunity.   I hope her next drama will do better and get her the recognition she wants and deserves.

MOLS on Netflix!  This is actually pretty awesome, because Netflix is worldwide in distribution.  Much better than just China and Korea.  Although it looks like Dramafever would have done English translations if it was distributed through any Asian network.   But Netflix - 'mo better!'   I'm already subscribed, so I can't wait!   Our honeybee couple's own drama will soon be available worldwide!   

CNBLUE Shares New Set Of Teaser Photos For “Between Us”

cnblue off 1
ShaCNBLUE is getting fans even more excited for their comeback with another batch of teaser photos!

On March 15 at midnight KST, the four-member band released their “OFF” series of teasers after sharing a set of beach photos entitled “ON” as well as their track list yesterday.

cnblue off 5cnblue off 4cnblue off 3cnblue off 2

CNBLUE’s seventh mini album “7℃N,” featuring the title track “Between Us,” will be released on March 20. The group has also previously released launching films as they gear up for their return!

Finally!IB is finished.lol.sy gets a small peck in the end.i wouldnt exactly call it a kissing scene..the ending was sweet but still sy scene was like 5mins..yeay now i can just hope for new drama.i watched IB for her (as small as he role is)..now i can't watch circle but come to think of it i think it'll be really weird if jingoo have a kiss scene with her.lol.but still cant wait.and for MOLS too..im soo ready for this and jh new drama (whenever that may be) happy to see both of them doing so well

News on SY's new drama "Circle: Two Worlds Connected" in the spoiler

Spoiler

An Woo Yeon Is The Latest Addition For Cast Of Upcoming Sci-Fi Drama

an woo yeon

Another actor has been added to the cast of the upcoming tvN drama “Circle: Two Worlds Connected” (tentative title).
Spoiler

Reports confirmed that actor An Woo Yeon, who is currently playing the role of Do Bong Soon’s younger brother in JTBC’s “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon,” will be joining the cast for the new sci-fi drama.

He will be taking on the role of Woo Jin’s twin brother and will appear in part one of the drama, which takes place in the year 2017, alongside actor Yeo Jin Goo. An Woo Yeon’s character is obsessed with aliens and brings about chaos wherever he goes. This role will be a complete 180 degree transformation from his previous roles and is expected to be a turning point in the rookie actor’s career.

“Circle: Two Worlds Connected” will take place in both the present year of 2017 and in the future in 2037. Woo Jin, who will be played by Yeo Jin Goo, is a college student who follows a strange, potentially alien-related incident that occurs in 2017 while Jun Hyuk, who will be played by Kim Kang Woo, is a passionate homicide detective who investigates a similar occurrence in the year 2037.  The drama will follow the two characters as they unravel the truth behind the mysterious happenings in both the present and future.

So far, Yeo Jin Goo, Kim Kang Woo, Gong Seung Yeon, and Highlight’s Lee Gi Kwang have been confirmed for the tvN drama, which is set to air this May.

Source (1)

Watch: CNBLUE Releases Simple But Elegant Teaser For “Between Us” MV

CNBLUE

CNBLUE has finally dropped a teaser for the music video of the upcoming title track “Between Us”!

The video was uploaded by CNBLUE’s YouTube channel on March 16 and features the four members walking somewhere, with images of them standing around a phone booth and speaking to someone on the phone overlapped across their faces. A snippet of “Between Us” can also be heard in the background.

CNBLUE is set to make a comeback on March 20 with their seventh mini album “7℃N.” Don’t forget to check out some of their teaser photos!

Are you loving the look and sound of CNBLUE’s upcoming title track? Let us know what you think!

Q: What if "some" didn't know about your birthday

A: I'll tell her because it's my birthday i want to spend it with her.

Q: If there is something on her face?

A: I'll do blow air

Q: If she ask to meet ?

A: Yes coz she is my "some"

Q: If she call when u're hanging out with friends ?

A: I'll answer it

Q: If "some" message at late night are u sleeping?

A: I will go to meet her

Q: When call and hear another man's voice? A: That can be her friend.  Q: If "some" didn't answer/reply in an hour A: maybe i'll be worried there must be a reason why

Q: If a girl he's having a "some" with texts him "Are you sleeping?" in the late night- JH: I will go meet her in person.

Thanks to vvvalentisa for the translations.

Archived