[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This morning, JH posted a vid of himself fishing (shooting for FTV?), but deleted it after a few minutes. I wonder why. Care to venture a guess? 

I was hoping today would pass by quietly, delulu-ing that Mr. & Mrs. Lee had a nice quiet time together to celebrate the Missus' birthday. Well, I'm sure JH's shoot didn't take one whole day; SY's screen time on IB is small so maybe her drama shooting sked may be sporadic. Who knows? Maybe they really spent time together today. Hihihi... 

I'm Ready To See Some New Amazing Moments OF Our Lovely Bee Couple!!!  Making New Memories...

credit and thanks to original owner Trinh Nguyen...

Guest wilddove

I feel bad for Seung Yeon. The rating for her drama dropped again. 

Hopefully, we hear some good news after this.... new projects, drama or film, even variety shows.  MOLS may take a long time to be broadcast because it involves politics, so I'm just looking forward to her new projects.....

Annyeong chingu.. we had so much delulu right...hehe but we love it.. Curiousity kill the cat... kihkih :D There is something need to be hide.. hahaha eventhough uri mama bear silent on her birthday.. this delulu make me happy... hahaha .. :D wish all luck and happiness for uri couple .. i can't watch IB.. fast forward for SY part only.. hehe saranghanda chinguya.. cheer everyone!! hope China will give all their love to us.. :wub: 

Happy  belated birthday to SY and belated GSY day to you all, brownies!

I don't hate IB and will watch it till the end. I am rather disappointed because I expected to see our SY more and feel like I was misled by how the drama was promoted ...but SY is shining in the small time slot she is given and her acting is good.  She is casting a dark shadow to the story and I still have a hope that she will play an important role in future episodes.  So they'd better not cut the drama series short!  It would have been much better if more people are watching the drama but oh well... 

A lot of things are up in the air...MOLS, JH's new drama, CNBLUE comeback.  I guess we should stay positive and look forward to them!

Have a great day/night, and thank you all for the updates, pics, and delulu!!  :wub::wub:

Is IB rating dropping?i am watching it and will probably will watch until the end..the story is not that bad, the storyline got better than before i think but the latest ep 11 sy screentime was literally 1-2 mins only..and her character(not her) is so fragile and sorry to have to say but kinda upsets me a bit cause of her obsession for yoon park makes me feel sorry for her and the brother..i know its good cause its showing her range but man, i kinda, a bit, just a little dont like her character now.and add to that,her role seems to be getting lesser. I honestly hope she gets better and bigger roles after this..btw how many eps IB have?

Spoiler

But yeah like @MattieCat said she is casting a dark shadow and the 3 of them seems to be hiding a secret or something.and it is implied that she might be somewhat mentally unstable cause the brother wanted to have her admitted cause of her unhealthy obsession with yoon park (god knows why,he is an a**hat)

Good morning... :)

Anybody here from PH? Are you going to see Jonghyun in the One K Concert, Manila? 

Jonghyun updates :wub:

Trans by GongLee Global: "1919 March 1; And the present-day Korea; There's a still a long way to go; What can we complain about; Honoring the day."

Cr: GongLee Global

Cr: coffeecaramello

Im just gonna vent about IB ..side note sy acting is soooo good this week..she played  her role beautifully..

Spoiler

Heollll..eun yi soo yah..!!huhu..why is she so obsessed about woo ill.she knew he was having an affair but only blamed the girl:bawling:.. and she doesnt care about her famly.it was her who made the girl kill herself.sobs..and now i think yoon park can already guess she had something to do with it..cant wait for next week ep.now it seems like yoon park really wasnt a complete a**hole..just he doesnt love sy but was forced to be with her..but he still shouldn't have had that affair but he seemed to love the other girl more than yi soo

Seungyeon related :wub:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/03/netizens-discuss-what-if-actress-gong-seung-yeon-had-debuted-as-a-part-of-red-velvet

Netizens discuss what if actress Gong Seung Yeon had debuted as a part of Red Velvet

cebook+

What if actress Gong Seung Yeon had debuted as a part of Red Velvet? Netizens discussed this topic recently on an online community, along with sharing photos of the actress during her SM trainee days. 

It's long since been revealed to the public that before debuting as an actress, Gong Seung Yeon spent time as an SM trainee, preparing to debut with Red Velvet. She was cast during her elementary school gayageum competition, and also made an appearance in drama 'I Love Italy', an SM production, during her trainee days. 

So if Gong Seung Yeon had really been a part of Red Velvet, what role would she have had? Some netizens thought, "She would have been the visual/center", "I'm sad Gong Seung Yeon didn't debut as an idol, she can dance and sing.." while others opinionated, "Gong Seung Yeon is too pretty to be an idol... Her aura itself is more of an actress. When I think about her going 'rookie rookie', I think she did a good job leaving SM", "Even if she stayed in SM, she would have just been an actress, not an idol. Go Ara and Lee Yeon Hee were trainees for Girls' Generation but they became actresses", and so on. 

gong-seung-yeon_1488336577_1.gif

Others said, "She doesn't really fit with Red Velvet", "She's so tall, she wouldn't have been good with Red Velvet", "Gong Seung Yeon is pretty too but I think Irene being the visual/center in Red Velvet is better for their concept right now? She's also charismatic and a good leader", etc. 

gong-seung-yeon_1488336579_2.png

Netizens also discussed the possibility that if Gong Seung Yeon had debuted with Red Velvet, she would be rivals with her younger sister TWICE's Jungyeon

"TWICE is Red Velvet's top rival.. if her younger sister is in [TWICE] and she's in Red Velvet it could have been kind of awkwardly fun keke", "It could have been uncomfortable for Gong Seung Yeon and Jungyeon, since the two groups aren't in different generations or anything like that...", said netizens about the sibling topic. 

gong-seung-yeon_1488336579_3.jpeg

Jh IG too:

Me:  Looking good.

Me: Promotion time! As per Instagram translation, he is promoting this movie as requested by protagonist, and that he wants to go to SK to see it.  (Waiting for proper translation)

@ahnborabora Thanks and welcome to our lovely Bee Couple thread! :)  Thank you everyone for the updates and things shared! :D

Sy related:

Thanks and credit to all owners/sources.

Me: Beautiful bride! (Jh, can you see?) :wub:

SY in another wedding dress! Loooove it! 

Our Rockstar is in Manila now; wishing  CNBLUE a very successful show! Those who'll watch them tomorrow, cheer them on for  all of us! Please give JH our warmest congratulations for their 2nd GongLee anniversary! Yahooooooo!!! ;-) 

Happy GongLee Anniversary, Brownies! Truly happy to be sailing this ship with you! Here's to many happy returns of the day! To infity and beyond! Fighting!

C5zLF70UoAABeJg.jpg  I was just thinking that this dress reminds me of JH and his taste for SY...

Not a lot of skin showing, more about elegant, satin arm cuffs and a more classic feel.  Simple but oh so sweet... Allowing SY's own beauty inside of it to take over.  I think that she really does look BEAUTIFUL...

What a perfect choice I think JH would have said WELL DONE:wub:B)

Happy 02 Anniversary of meeting Lee Jonghyun and Gong Seungyeon! Known also as GongLee02 Bee Couple! Best wishes for a brighter future for the both of you. Thank you for the memories, keep making them, until the end of the sea/earth! :wub:

Thank you all Brownies/GongLee02 for sharing the joy and keeping the faith, lets continue this journey 2gether! :heart:

How all started:

【TVPP】Lee Jonghyun(CNBLUE) - Gong Seung-yeon! Be my Wife, 선택의 시간! 공승연, 너로 정했다! @ We Got Married - YouTube

Thanks and credit to owners/sources. :heart:

Archived