[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dont take the news too seriously..the info didnt come from an official source. We'll just have to wait and see.. i think only yubi is confirmed? More or less.others even jh is not 100% a done deal

on another note..its halfway through feb and im wondering why havent MOLS start promotion yet?maybe because its a web drama ? cause usually web drama dont have much prmos..sigh

Guest wilddove

@sarangbi  They need to hurry up if they want to air the 1st episode by the end of February.......From what I've seen so far , they usually have a press conference a week from the airing of the 1st episode and do some promotion and get the drama in the news.  Seungyeon usually has her interviews promoting her next project too, in this case the MOLS.....

Since this is FNC Add Culture's first drama, I assume they'll do some sort of promotion..... and also promotion from the distributors Suho and Naver.  If somehow we don't get to hear from them within these seven days or by next week, safe to say we are not going to see the drama this February..... maybe they are having problem with one of the distributors......

Guest wilddove
3 hours ago, sarangbit said:

@wilddove Will there be press conferences for Web Dramas???? I hope they air it asap :(

I'm not sure if all of the previous web dramas had press conferences, but the ones with well-known actors/idols did have one (I saw one where they held the conference around 2 weeks before the 1st episode).  But to have it a day or two before the airing maybe unwise considering the investment they put into MOLS (specifically if there is lack of promotion before the event).  A week or two maybe enough to drum up some excitement for the drama.

Hopefully JH's recent Jeju fishing trip.... it was for FTV, wasn't it? is also to promote MOLS, aside from CNBLUE's new album.

SY in Introverted Boss.... she really knows how to promote the sponsored goods :D:lol:

Yahoooo!!! Finally. It seemed like forever! Hoping to see some promos next week and Happy Birthday, SY! Feb 27 is such a lucky day, indeed. How do we see it in our regions if it is a webdrama, btw? Only available via a specific streaming site? Ho do we subscribe? 

hello~~ old chinggus...wow...it's been a long time I haven't drop anything in here...but i still lurking here from time to time as a silent reader during my break whenever I have the time...or at least whenever I think I wanna quit or take a long break from my hectic job again~~ ... :D good job guys in making this thread alive!! can't wait for the MOLS to air...i'm anticipating to see JH's face expression this time because all these while although he did improved in his acting...but still juz a little bit of unnatural expression came out from his face when it comes to romance...hehehe...don't hate me for saying this...he did say himself before he met SY remember..he can't really act as he's in love when he's not...i bet this time we'll be able to judge him correctly!! :D N we are truly one of the lucky shippers ... ok time's up.. this ahjumma need to get her kid to sleep for school tomorrow... until then...:D

Archived