[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Sy related

Thanks to all owners/sources.

@Netka85 Could writer's block perhaps gets in the way of good writing at times? The pressure to perform well again after a successful story, and the crazy hours of hard work over there could be a reason for some messy stories after good ones, their minds need some quality rest too, I think, plus all the competition for the ratings. The good thing for IB is that since is not pre-shoot it can be re-written taking into consideration the viewers input to make it better/watchable , and that could be a positive thing for when Sy starts to appear, hopefully with plenty of screen time, with a good storyline. On a side note, I think that while Seungyeon is multi-talented, she stills need to improve in certain areas, maybe because of being herself more of an introvert, and needs more time to adjust to all kinds of different entertaiment scenarios, while Jongyeon is the opposite, an extrovert, who is multi-talented as well, singing/dancing and MCing, and she will be good right away in acting given the oportunity in the future. 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When i watched the last episode of IB, the plot seemed to develop veeeerryyyy little. I think the show requires a lot of patience. Then we can see the characters developing. But i too was screaming at the screen when MC was misunderstood again! And even in those few seconds, SY looked stunning <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 She has that aura! <3

And i agree that if she was from a bigger agency, it would have been a different story. She would have been cast as the MC in many dramas. But if she were in those agencies, we don't know whether we would have had a chance to see her on WGM with JH and we don't know whether we would be writing in this forum. Sometimes, people coming from small agencies/companies, will reach great heights! :) So himne brownies! :)

This is out of topic: My new fav rookie boy group is Astro! They are so talented, still they didn't win any award in last year's award shows...i guess it's because they are from a small agency in comparison to SM,JYP,YG...Chincha! :(

Back to topic: JH seems sooo happy lately. Good! :):):):)

btw, i read that Naver too is a distributor for MOLS. :) Did anyone mention that before? I don't remember. :tongue: I'm waiting. When r they airing it? 27th?

5 hours ago, sarangbit said:

When i watched the last episode of IB, the plot seemed to develop veeeerryyyy little. I think the show requires a lot of patience. Then we can see the characters developing. But i too was screaming at the screen when MC was misunderstood again! And even in those few seconds, SY looked stunning <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 She has that aura! <3

And i agree that if she was from a bigger agency, it would have been a different story. She would have been cast as the MC in many dramas. But if she were in those agencies, we don't know whether we would have had a chance to see her on WGM with JH and we don't know whether we would be writing in this forum. Sometimes, people coming from small agencies/companies, will reach great heights! :) So himne brownies! :)

This is out of topic: My new fav rookie boy group is Astro! They are so talented, still they didn't win any award in last year's award shows...i guess it's because they are from a small agency in comparison to SM,JYP,YG...Chincha! :(

Back to topic: JH seems sooo happy lately. Good! :):):):)

btw, i read that Naver too is a distributor for MOLS. :) Did anyone mention that before? I don't remember. :tongue: I'm waiting. When r they airing it? 27th?

If Naver a distributor for MOLS. Its really a great bless for uri couple. Hope SY popularity was not a waste, i'm sure her agency really wanna give a better career for her. They will strugling a bit, but hopefully her good image and a strong connection will bring her to a good path. 

If Gfriend, from a small company succeed. Why not uri Seung Yeon? Be strong chingu. Be strong GONG SEUNG YEON!! 

Hello uri brownies!

Long time no see :D

Simply love how these two promote their friends in their SNS. How they shower their pets with so much love *sigh*

And... I can't wait for the announcement of when MOLS is going to be screened this month. The press conference, the pictures, the promotions via SNS or variety programmes, etc. 

Would love to see them interact on TV again (apart from the drama, that is!) Happy Together or Entertainment Weekly would be awesome :tongue:

With that, I'm gonna bid you all good night and sweet dreams *muacks*

Credits to @mih81le

6 hours ago, Hyunyeon said:

What happened ? Why Pd nim deleted those pics??? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope it's not about those China Korea ban thing. But why there are no news about drama until now it's February already and pd does not update anything for a while too.

https://instagram.com/p/BQN7SCvgaVN/

Umm, maybe there could be some changes made as to when and/or where MOLS will be shown. Also another change PDnim made in the page it has the word "Reset" as a description. Guess it could be also about changes on when/where for MOLS.  The chinese ban maybe did had an effect on the drama after all. Regardless, hoping for the best outcome.

SY from Introverted Boss ep 5 and 6.:wink:

I watch last episodes and I think story become better but still have some weakness. SY has only a few minutes in both episodes but she is shining in every second :tongue:And I really like her interaction with brother:D  So shame that she has again bad luck in love...I hope every episode get better and better and SY got more scene. For happy ending I count for MOLS and JH:wink: 

Like you do I worry about our couple drama because we have ony news about Chinese ban and nothing clear after that...:( PD-nim fighting!

C4HPlZzVcAAcxxn.jpgC3_RoMNUcAA9eKN.jpg

I have been watching Introverted Boss from the start mostly because of SY knowing she would be in it and I guess you could say I am a cheerleader on that thread or at least I try to be.  I am not sure about the break in the drama only to come back with history that was already so well placed by flashbacks in the episodes we had seen.  I was hoping to see much more of SY but when I do I still beam with pride at all she continues to do.  Hoping all of you will support this drama as best you can it may not be your cup of tea but take one for the home team and cheer on our SY as well...

I am a little lost when it comes to our couples drama coming up soon I hope. I'm surprised there was so much out there about this drama even months before.  I don't understand why it's so quiet now but I hope they will come out with fireworks and loads of excitement, news and interviews about it.  I realize that the Chinese ban which I still don't understand maybe someone here can better explain I would love that!!!  All I know is silence makes me a bit nervous and this drama and JH & SY being seen every week is not only something I am looking forward to I considered it an early Christmas gift months ago!!!  Sending up lots of wishes and hopes that what ever is going on our PD knows we have his back!!!  Are cheering this drama on and waiting for his magic and a story that we already love because it has our favorite couple in it for us it's a win win and a dream come true....:wub:

crd to original owner of photos

Jonghyun related :)

JJY was a guest in Hongki's radio show, Hongkira. He mentioned JH as his close friend :wub:

Cr: MonBeauRose

I think JJY also mentioned about their slept over at Jonghyun's place in CNY... kekeke.

Archived