[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Good morning... :)

Wow... Seungyeon looks so gorgeous in those movie premier pics. It's good that her senior invited her, I wish she gets more recognition from attending that kind of event.

Meanwhile Jonghyun's update:

CNBLUE to be on the cover of K-Lifestyle magazine December edition ^^

Cr: TooK_JYH

Here's the photo shooting BTS for CNBLUE Seasons Greetings:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both JH & SY's face look "rounder" ...healthy "rounder" :D  It's interesting to see the JH is at an airport sporting some "style" and always a hairdo that looks like some time was taken to prepare in advance. They are both looking really sharp these days. SY's image is looking a little more mature than in past photos :D

Jonghyun is sooo handsome in those airport pics! :wub:

But I wish he had washed his hair and those outfit a.k.a his most fave jacket and pants... kekeke :D

And the media headlines are best describe his appearance ^^

Cr: gkboice

Jonghyun is in Japan for FNC Kingdom on 10 - 11 Dec. Fighting!!! 

Hello all . . Hope U'r all will always be happy .. i just can't lose my this feeling  .. i really ship gonglee couple .. till now i just can't  move on from their love story .but now i have feeling JH not have with relationship with seungyeon . I think their relationship just friend's now . I want to support their individually project . But i think i can't . . My hearts will really cried out if JH or SY start relationship with someone else . Why i have this feeling .  ? Haha   . I think i crazy now . 

Have someone know tahiti_jisoo and JH is the best friend or what . ? I just see she use the same cap have JH used before . And just feel sad and shocked at the same time . And i think JH have like her photo sometime before . 

Hope someone can make me feel better . And just realize it's really hard be the shipper . This is my first time be the shipper and feels so frustration like this . .:wub::astonished:really feel blessing wil always read all post in this forum . But i don't know. Today i just feel so lost . Have you're ever fell this feeling like me now ? 

Sorry for my long post .. happy weekend all . 

Guest wilddove

Lots of celebrities use that kind of cap or that brand including SY.  It's a famous brand in Korea...... and personally I think if JH has a special relationship with someone (unless they're only friends or if it involves works), he won't show it publicly.

@Santy Santy dont worry, you're not alone. Many of us feel the same way as you do, just like me, being the 1st time shipper. We feel upset and get frustrated everytime they are being linked with other celebreties or JH follows and like  beautiful girls' IG or SY took pictures with hot guys. :dissapointed_relieved:Good that you have expressed your concern openly, atleast you unload your frustrations.I admire you. Sometimes we need some REALITY CHECK. Yes it's hard to tell ourselves to not easily get carried away with these kind of things especially when we are deeply into them. As much as we want them to end up together, but let us remind ourselves that their lives are not ours to control. Because they are still young and they want to do many things just to achieve their dreams before they finally settle down, we don't know what will happen along the way. Only fate will bind them together. If they are not on intimate relationship, im pretty sure they are VERY close friends.  Anyways, as some says, JH family, circle of friends are conspicuously supporting SY.:blush:..So for now, let us just enjoy and be entertained on whatever individual project they are going to undertake aside from the MOLS that we've been anticipating for.:grin:

Happy weekend everyone!:glasses:

It's been a while chingus...I've been busy and been a silent lurker for a while..It's always great to be able to read up all your sharing and thoughts chingus..But as always..keep following uri couple ig..

There were times when I felt sad about uri couple..Honestly..now I feel calm and more relax..I want to trust them. And I just want to trust GongLee..that's all.:blush: Uri couple really looked stunning as always... SY with her innocent beauty and forever young and handsome JH....they both really don't need much touch up...

Anyway...Let's just enjoy uri couple silent:phew: and always have faith in our hearts...huehehe..

hello everyone 

i just want to say my own view because i see some of my oniies are kinda worrying about our gonglee

i fell in love with gonglee in WGM and i addicted to their chemistry together but as the time goes on i felt like ... oooh this is not just a show like how they treat each other the way they look... the way they take care of each other   ... and also the jealousy ... especially in the wedding day when seungyeon wear a sexy dress jonghyun looked so mad like seriously if it is just a fairytale show why would he even care ...also in his birthday...  jonghyun cry when seungyeon surprised him by the radio message .... we all knew that it's so hard to see man cry .... 

but the most of them all .... jonghyun's family they show to seungyeon much love even when the show end!!! like why would they treat her like that if the show end ...the common friends they always tag them in the same photos in the instagram 

and for the people who asks always why jonghyun show less care !!!! seriously ?? like his friends his family are obviously exposing the whole relation !!! this would be too obvious if he show more then that ..he tried before to protect from his fans but slowly he give some vitamin dose only for brownies becausei notice that in instagram most of the comment are from the brownies - gonglee fans - i think that's why jonghyun got some confident and start showing public love to SY .... 

and guess what !!! what i notic is that after all the problems that did happened to jonghyun ... when he back to instgram he start liking SY's posts ... as a conclusion she was the one on his side and giving him strength .... jonghyun back to instagram like damn to the whole haters and the jealous fans  ... and you can see at the latest photos for them together jonghyun looked super happy like his dimples were deeper then the ocean lol

in the end all i want to say is if they are in relation now or not i belive that the fell for each other and that enough to me and let's support them all along because they both have strengh because of us

37 minutes ago, Nour Bright said:

and guess what !!! what i notic is that after all the problems that did happened to jonghyun ... when he back to instgram he start liking SY's posts ... as a conclusion she was the one on his side and giving him strength .... jonghyun back to instagram like damn to the whole haters and the jealous fans  ... and you can see at the latest photos for them together jonghyun looked super happy like his dimples were deeper then the ocean lol

Sorry to cut your post short :( But i didn't understand what you told about after all the problems, he liked SY posts???? When did he like her posts? :P  I'm curious. And you are right about his dimplesss...hehehe

@lou143pabo Sooo true eonni :):)

We can only hope....<3 If they really like reach other, they would make time from their busy schedule to talk to each other and meet up :)

Otherwise also, they'll keep in contact and talk about various things like friends do :) Only time will tell ^^ <3

Archived