[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

On 18/10/2016 at 10:47 AM, aniliaz said:

Blessed lyrics its about their WGM when its come to end?? That what i felt... hehe :D

Did JongHyun wrote in lyrics related to his love story? 

I also think the same ...jejeje...:lol:
because "even" can not openly declare his love, he does Through his compositions. I think the lyrics of Just Need also speak of them....:wub:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning Brownies... :)

Thank you so much @MattieCat for the interview translations. Love the part where Jonghyun said that he gave 'Be OK' for CNBLUE so that they have enough songs for an album. And he wants Yonghwa to sing it because he thinks Yonghwa will sing it better, and he asked Yonghwa to sing like he is talking. Indeed, Jonghyun really loves CNBLUE :wub: 

Agree with you all that Jonghyun is in love... kekeke. In an interview, Jonghyun or Yonghwa always say that they get inspirations to write a love song or about broken heart from their friends' experience (other people) but I don't believe it... lol :D

@musangsi13 I was about to highlight the same part, you posted it first... haha. The way Jonghyun answering the question like he was telling about his current relationship with his gf, especially this part: "I make efforts to maintain contact. I think I try quite hard." It's sounds like it is what he do now, in present situation ;)

Welcome back @superfangermany_stv  :)

6 hours ago, freedom1104 said:

Yes indeed! a lovestruck songwriter/singer/ACTOR! :wub:

OT: love love your avatar..i'm on your team! ;)

:heart: thank you for all your Brownie prayers for the Philippines.

OT: we were sad waiting for finale .. hope rating not make cast & crew in disappointment.They were Jjang for international fans :D

Hope @freedom1104 you always in safe. Take care.

Hi.. chingus Brownies....it's been a while...

Thanks for all the updates about uri couple chingus...really appreciate them..

LOVE IS IN THE AIR...huehehe..I think that's how JH expresses his love...through the composition of his songs....It's okay for not letting the world knows..as long as 'that person' knows his intention...Wahhh!How romantic! Well...he doesn't like fancy and complicated things right...uri JH is a very simple gentleman...yet he knows what's the best... I love both JH and SY..their styles and they are both simple...they are just as beautiful as they are...their thinking...they really match well..

Just like what JS said about JH in the interview when he was asked about JH'style..can't agree more but I don't think JH will change his style....because he loves being an AHJUSSHI...huehehe..

JH is not after being famous and popular...that's what I love most about him..and uri SY too...

#besafechingus4whereverUr

#pray4philiphines

Hi Brownies,

CNBLUE must have been so busy during their short stay in Japan with so many interviews, radio, photo shoot etc.  Here's another short interview from JH.

why couldn't I stop grinning while translating this?   Well, he has very specific ideas of what he wants for his girlfriend. :D:D:D

rankingbox JH interview     http://rankingbox.jp/article/45694

What are the top three qualities you look for in your girlfriend?

#1: Personality
I like someone who is caring.  Isn’t the character most important?  I think this is the most important quality we want (in your lover) regardless of whether you are a man or woman. I make an appeal aggressively to the person I like, and will be extremely nice to her.  I will do a thorough research on what she likes and make efforts to suit her.  But I will not be nice to someone I am not interested.  It is not good to be nice to everyone, because it is rude of me to make them misunderstand and have a wrong idea.

#2: Way of thinking
Someone who can understand my way of thinking, and someone who has the way of thinking that I can respect.  My way of thinking is quite simple.  My policy (motto) is to live happily in the ‘now’.  I do take good care of my girlfriend, but my work and hobbies are also important, and I want to have fun as well.  I am attentive to my girlfriend but I have my own world and I want her to understand my way of thinking.  I too respect her as much as I can.  A relationship in which we have mutual understanding and respect would be very nice. 

#3: Family oriented
I may sound old-fashioned, but dating leads to marriage, right?  I want my wife-to-be to be someone family oriented (domestic).  My ideal is someone who protects our family like my mother.  Actually one of my hobbies is cooking, and I can cook pretty much anything.  I shouldn’t say it myself but I am a pretty good cook (LOL).  Fishing is my hobby too, so I am good at dressing fish as well.  The other day, I made sashimi from the fish I caught and delivered to JS.  I am unexpectedly domestic as well.  

@sarangbit Sorry I jumped onto this first to translate, please wait a bit longer for stay with me. ;)

Annyeong, Brownies-deul~^^

Thank you so much for your posts and update :)

@MattieCat Thank you sooo much for your effort to translating the interviews and song lyrics! :D

Aigoo, Jonghyun-ssi..are you describing your "ideal" girlfriend or your "own" girlfriend? It's just soo spesific!!! :D:wub:

I'm smiling ear to ear when read this part " I make an appeal aggressively to the person I like, and will be extremely nice to her.  I will do a thorough research on what she likes and make efforts to suit her. " Well, I'll just go to watch GongLee's first episode then.. :ph34r: kekeke :D

Thanks @MattieCat for the translation.. you made my day ;)

When i read point 2 on the translation, suddenly remember when sy gives a pick bracelet to jh in their house, on bri, jh says how can the way she think also beautiful (cmiiw).

:wub::wub: ah, this is my birthday present..hahaha

Thanks @yan_nie for the photos. She is really gorgeous on that photo shoot. Love all her outfits

13 hours ago, musangsi13 said:

his answer to this question though!:wub::wub::wub:

thanks for the translate @MattieCat!

Indeed! Made me remember the interview SY had in the past when she said that they still contact one another "sometimes". It could be true that they talk "sometimes" because for the past year after their WGM, they've both been busy.

The way he phrased it, it's like he's currently doing it.

or MBC could come up with a new show with an almost similar format titled "We Got Remarried" to put back together the old WGM couples we loved from the previous seasons with the likes of Goguma couple and of course our 02 couple! oh that would hit big with the ratings for sure! i heard the Ant couple have a new show too with an almost the same theme but i believe the whole 'We Got Remarried' concept would still be nice though.:w00t::w00t:

Thank you again and again @MattieCat..for the translations...

Wow!I have no idea how much I envy JH...He's really a man of his words. He's very firm of whatever he says.and I believe that he's really a good man and a good match for Seungyeon... When he said that he wanted to find a lady that is able to protect his family like his mom...I believe that he wants to date someone that will become his future wife...or can I say that he already has one..huehehehe...:w00t:..

JH definitely adore his parents so much and when he brought SY back home in WGM..I believe that he thought 'she's the one for him' and trust me..a man/a son will resemble his father so much..It makes JH looks quite conservative though..but it's okay..in certain cases..it's a great thing....Chingus..Did you remember what JH said when he was with SY in his room in Busan....He said it was nice to be with SY together with his family...and what makes it more real is..JH's mum following SY's IG and keep supporting her is really DAEBAKK...and there's another man who adores SY...it's JH's father ,right chingus......Ohh my weak heart!!

Everything seems clearer now..their circle of friends becoming more obvious..if not..what's the point of JH's best buddy,actor_ctj following Seungyeon..he's not even once working with her...:phew:

My heart keeps fluttering chingus..uri couple really knows how to play with our hearts...Anyway, let's keep embracing them even more..

Have wonderful and cheerful days, Brownies....as always....

@MattieCat It's okay :) No hurry :) Thankyou for translating the interview part :P The way he's talking....it's in the present tense "I do take care of my girlfriend"...:) :)

Hehe, JH...we'll wait for some more time :) I'm being really honest here....i can see myself reading the headlines

"Actress Gong Seung Yeon and CNBLUE's Lee Jong Hyun to tie the knot".....in the future. <3 :):) They would make the cutest babies ever (I know i'm thinking too much, but yea, you get me!) :) and SY looks gorgeous in the photoshoot. Has she lost a little weight?

And i think the show's should be "We are still married" instead of "We got remarried" :P implying that they've always been together :P

Archived