[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, lou143pabo said:

Tho' I feel sad looking at JH and SY's pet got sick but SY's comment on her latest IG post which is too obvious makes me feel like in heaven.And, look who are liking her post! Ofcourse, they are sympathizing their friend (DELULU mode on.my husband is laughing at me why i become fool with our 02 couple at the same time get jealous coz im tending my fone more than him.):grin:

Wait! What happened in IG? More info please... I don't have an IG account and I can't understand Hangul. huhu..

Hello everyone! It's been a long time since i posted here. hehe :D

Anyway, just want to update you guys with the Gong Seungyeon birthday project from GongLee Global. A big THANK YOU to everyone who helped us by sending recipes, donating, and just by simply supporting us. You guys are the best! :wub:

1. 24: A delicious guide to your mid-20s (A cookbook about life and food)

CcM1SWsUMAEi7Z2.jpg

We'll be updating you with the photos of the actual book soon. For the meantime, you can view the whole cook book through this link: http://www.calameo.com/read/004532313b92e2a7662fd?authid=HPQ6sctE6xbD

2. Flower bouquet for Gong Seungyeon 

CcMb18yUMAEB2IB.jpgCcMb19OVIAAgAXr.jpg

Also, GongLee Global is sending some simple gifts to Jonghyun and Seungyeon for their 1st WGM Anniversary. We'll come back to post the pics soon!

Again, really, really thank you for all your support! 

@kenxynth Please get well soon! We're all praying for your safe recovery. Come back to us soon when you're all better. :)

This morning I just accidentally watched Wgm's latest ep and at the end of the ep, just like what has been posted before, it showed when ohye couple just watched their own episodes and came accross uri couple and they commented on how easy uri couple's skinships are that they are questioning themselves if they can do the same thing:rolleyes:.. hmm gonglee couple really has become the epitome of beautiful couple, maybe ever in wgm history. I saw how ohye couple really concern themselves that they'll be still close after the show, just like our couple, and fortunately they also got free tickets to hawaii to be used together. Oh how it reminds me of our couple planned to go somewhere together that soars my hope, but unfortunately without us knowing, well I think it is for the best..

And surprisingly the newest couple seems a bit unique, I recognize the man (Jo Se Ho-comedian) from Roommate, but didn't know about the female. Seems the format change a bit with this couple..

Anyway hope JH and also pposong get better soon, maybe after some quality recharge:grin:

Also wanna remind you guys to keep yourselves healthy since the weather nowadays can make us sick easier if our immune is weak, which I experience now

Happy Monday brownies-deul:wub:

3 hours ago, KiaraRouisse045 said:

Wait! What happened in IG? More info please... I don't have an IG account and I can't understand Hangul. huhu..

Maybe it is just pure coincidence that JH and pposongie(having runny nose/snot) got sick at the same time.but why do i feel SY IG post is somewhat related with JH being sick these days? delulu thoughts again.

Have we the voting link for our soompi entry? Kindly (re?)post link. Sorry, I cannot find the link. And thank you for the trouble. 

On the IG of uri SY, if Ppsongie has a cold, she seems to be alluding the post to her hubby! Haha! Aigoo, these two are too obvious now. The IG likes from their inner circle only bring more wind beneath the sails of our ship! Ahoy!

As we approach 03.02, please allow me to reminisce the WGM days of our favorite couple. I seem to have read somewhere here in our beehive that while JH kept on praising SY, she naturally emulated all that JH said about her (extraordinary/unusual, beautiful, etc.). Not that she wasn't exactly all those to begin with, but JH's reiteration and endless showering of compliments somehow made it easy for all to accept that she was or is all that. I love how SY just blossomed under JH's care. In the words of F. Scott Fitzgerald, "... Then he kissed her. At his lips' touch, she blossomed for him like a flower and the incarnation was complete."  JH's words alone made her bloom! Imagine what a kiss on the lips would bring! Ahoy! Anyway, I am excited to see her take on bigger roles onscreen and more features on CF and magazines, too.

JH, in turn, revealed sides of him otherwise hidden under his "cold Busan namja" facade, making him more charming than he already was! That means more admirers for this manga-character like idol and more reasons for SY to worry. But there shouldn't be any question when he already said it himself: "It was over when I saw her; I fell for you at first sight; It's over now, I caught you now; You're an MSG type of girl, stimulating; (Ahjusshi means) I'm yours..." and so on. Aigoo, I am getting giddy just thinking of the day that they will announce the status of their relationship. Omo omo omo! 

Oh! The GongLee Cookbook is looking good! It is daebak! Can I hire you guys? Amazing work! Each page is evidently dipped in love and honey! Congratulations! 

@Dawani, this is the link for round 1, hope it helps

Correct me if there's any change

I just checked and found that our couple has the same highest vote along with Gaeddok couple. So let's vote more brownies for our lovely couple. And today is the las voting day, so for those who haven't vote please click your like button

First of all, Congratulations to those who lay-out the cook book. It's so amazing! We have a bunch of lay out artists here! Your editing skills are jjang. Even the entry for the soompi contest proves that. Also, how you layout the cook book reflects SY personality: mature, refreshing and charming!

I am happy to see news about new job for SY. And I freaking love that she is friends with co-star SFD. I am also fan YAI so I little jump with excited when I saw her follow him and she also upload photo with him and other actor:D 

I think YAI is one of the greatest actor in Korea so she is lucky that she can learn from him a lot.:D I notice he is really friendly also, so please don't overreacting about her IG pic or that she start follow him. She has with him most of scene so this is normal she could friends with him( in not romantic way). The pic from film set show us she is enjoy every minutes be there with them, acting with them. She is just happy. Her follow IG list has a lot new face after she joined to cast SFD, there is stylist, actors, actress, old, young... everyone. I am just  happy for her;)

13 minutes ago, Netka85 said:

I am happy to see news about new job for SY. And I freaking love that she is friends with co-star SFD. I am also fan YAI so I little jump with excited when I saw her follow him and she also upload photo with him and other actor:D 

Yeah me too! The cast of 6 flying dragons seems to get along well. They are following each other on IG. Though it did irritate me slightly when some people commented about on her IG.. like poor JH... Ur husband is sick... etc. when she uploaded that pic. I think we need to be chill when they follow or interact with people from the opposite sex.

10 minutes ago, shayiza said:

Yeah me too! The cast of 6 flying dragons seems to get along well. They are following each other on IG. Though it did irritate me slightly when some people commented about on her IG.. like poor JH... Ur husband is sick... etc. when she uploaded that pic. I think we need to be chill when they follow or interact with people from the opposite sex.

Yeah I saw this comment of her IG too and this make me annoyed... How people could even write something like that. Crazy shipper...:crazy:

btw JH is sick but in my information he don't die because of this... So why she can not be happy today??

19 minutes ago, Netka85 said:

Yeah I saw this comment of her IG too and this make me annoyed... How people could even write something like that. Crazy shipper...:crazy:

btw JH is sick but in my information he don't die because of this... So why she can not be happy today??

Really debak. Your word about he don't die because of this:w00t: That is so ..... If it is true that JH and SY are in a relationship, they have to understand each other. I mean give and take. That's is what love all about. You have to accept his/her negative side.

It is not appropriate for some us to bother about JH being sick in SY IG. It's just making me annoyed. Let her be herself. We don't know what is really happened. We just predict and being delulu. Hope fate ties both of them.

Just be a supporter to both of them. Maybe that picture is taken a week a go. who knows..

@sony7279 LOL;) maybe I used too strong word but when I saw this comment on her IG...this make me mad...  She upload pic from film set with co-star- new friends because she want share with us her happiness, show us how she enjoying spend time on the 6FD. And someone write: poor JH ...ur husband JH is sick...:crazy: I just can't believe that...

Well yeah. It works both ways. The same also when JH uploads pics of female celebs or interacts with female celebs... we should also stop with the poor SY etc. Come on people... 

Anyway speaking of the couple... it is like more and more obvious... they have a 'friendship' going on. It is like JH's inner circle seem to be showing support. And the upload abt Posong being sick... well another coincidence right because of JH being sick. i mean im fine deluluing and shipping but lets just do it here or on our own IG. 

@sony7279 n @Netka85 agree with you that we have to take it easy about seung yeon pic in SFD set. Filming such drama must be really boring....it can happen actors n actresses have to wait all day for a scene to take. Having fun with co actor is just a way to kill time. Nothing more or special I think. Indeed we should be happy seeing SY gets along well with everybody in the set. It implies that she's beautiful inside n outside.

However, let me share my delulu when I read the caption 'sorry husband'. In my POV, SY said this word to JH. She is sorry because she can't be with him to take care of his illness because she has to be in the film set....:crazy::sweatingbullets:

Archived