[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, lily02 said:

Wah SY just exercised, so I thought that would be better if JH also started exercising too.. hmm, not only beautiful and handsome, but also healthy and shaped, what an ideal couple

While JH was in Taiwan for the concert, SY started to follow the GYM instructor on IG.  Then there were fan pics (?) of JH hitting the gym at the hotel in Taiwan.  Just saying... and I'm going back to my delulu mode... :phew:;);)

And a big THANK YOU to all the Brownies who put so much time and effort for the shipper's contest.  It is so beautifully done and the best!!!  I'll be sure to vote on every opportunity possible for our ship.  THANK YOU again.:wub::wub::wub:

20 minutes ago, MattieCat said:

While JH was in Taiwan for the concert, SY started to follow the GYM instructor on IG.  Then there were fan pics (?) of JH hitting the gym at the hotel in Taiwan.  Just saying... and I'm going back to my delulu mode... :phew:;);)

And a big THANK YOU to all the Brownies who put so much time and effort for the shipper's contest.  It is so beautifully done and the best!!!  I'll be sure to vote on every opportunity possible for our ship.  THANK YOU again.:wub::wub::wub:

May I ask if the GYM instructor somehow connects the two of them? Is it a common friend?

28 minutes ago, KiaraRouisse045 said:

May I ask if the GYM instructor somehow connects the two of them? Is it a common friend?

I don't think there is any connection between JH and the instructor.  I was just in my delulu world... It could be just a coincidence that exercising was on their mind at the same time while they were so far away from each other, and it well could be JH's routine to go to the gym while staying at the hotel.  Please excuse delusional me...  (they were on IG around the same time though that night, just saying....) 

3 minutes ago, MattieCat said:

I don't think there is any connection between JH and the instructor.  I was just in my delulu world... It could be just a coincidence that exercising was on their mind at the same time while they were so far away from each other, and it well could be JH's routine to go to the gym while staying at the hotel.  Please excuse delusional me...  (they were on IG around the same time though that night, just saying....) 

Oooohhhhh.... I see. haha!!!! There's no need to excuse our being delusional. Who knows, you were right about that. But them being online on IG at the same time.. that's quite intriguing. :phew:

My delulu doesnt really involve them in the gym or with the same instructor... My delulu is how Jh must be talking to Sy about her exercising... Her being 'gong cramp' and jh being exercise lover...

I remember, CNBLUE went to the gym together while they were overseas having a concert, maybe its the same thing.

ugh, how i miss to see their interactions... I have memorized every touch and moments in their WGM episodes that i am just leaning for my imaginations haha.

I just rewatched episode 1-6... And then i wondered

what if Jonghyun played the ice cream game  on the proposal episode ? Would it have been  kiss on the lips ? What if after the proposal they decided to finish the ice cream then Jonghyun decided to leave some ice cream on his lips and asked Seungyeon to wipe it, would it have been possible for a kiss on the lips ? (SIGH) my heart....

There is just so much love & talent out there for our couple.  Saw this today and had to share it thanks & credit to 02urmine for making my day!  Also so proud of those who did such an amazing job on our entry just goes to show there is a lot of talent here too among us!:)

12745546_847852645325310_120980473949816

Archived