[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

59 minutes ago, hinatashoyo said:

are those two still together? Lee Jong Hyun and Gon Seung Yeon still dating secretly? I haven't heard anything from them.

So far, there's no clear indication that they are together. Here, we are just speculating regarding the true nature of their relationship: have they stay connected? Do they contact each other every now and then? What's there status: friend, special friend or more. We'll be patiently waiting for that most awaited and most-anticipated day for all Brownies that they will positively confirm our suspicions. :wub:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, hinatashoyo said:

are those two still together? Lee Jong Hyun and Gon Seung Yeon still dating secretly? I haven't heard anything from them.

And adding to what @KiaraRouisse045 said, until they admit or not, whatever decision they do in the future, we will be there supporting them both and loving them :) but of course we hope for the positive confirmation haha :heart:

2 hours ago, hinatashoyo said:

Nobody heard anything about Lee Min Ho and Suzy and most of the couples when they are supposedly to be 'dating secretly' before any official announcement.

We are Brownies here supporting two individual artiste or on screen couple who we very much wish them to be dating in real life. :wub: 

4 hours ago, 020202GL said:

Happy Valentine's to all fellow Brownies! :heart:

Please excuse my delusion about our BEE Couple.... 

I am sure glad that JH make it back home on this special day and hopefully spending a great time with our mama bee....  He always upload photos of the concert for the night before but he seems to be very occupied today with no updates at all. SY is also kind of quiet today on IG, although I am aware that she wasn't as active as papa bee...

I am imagining them dressing down and perhaps just 'recharging' each other for a long time... 

Just some of my crazy thoughts to make today a more meaningful one!

Saranghea Chinggus! :wub:

I have similar idea with you... Of course he didn't need to upload his activity because they are spending their time together. So it's better to show the picture of the concert directly to her...while recharging at the same time.

I think the case is similar with last week on new years holiday....JH IG was silent....then his first post was about spending time with family and recharging a lot.....

Please excuse my delulu.....:sweatingbullets: its hard to be a shipper

7 hours ago, 020202GL said:

Happy Valentine's to all fellow Brownies! :heart:

Please excuse my delusion about our BEE Couple.... 

I am sure glad that JH make it back home on this special day and hopefully spending a great time with our mama bee....  He always upload photos of the concert for the night before but he seems to be very occupied today with no updates at all. SY is also kind of quiet today on IG, although I am aware that she wasn't as active as papa bee...

I am imagining them dressing down and perhaps just 'recharging' each other for a long time... 

Just some of my crazy thoughts to make today a more meaningful one!

Saranghea Chinggus! :wub:

qPpoVrp.png

Let me further add on: The 'recharging' moment comes with red wine and banana chips! :lol:

Oh my.. I can't believe I'm missing your delulu posts everyone! I have to admit that in the last two days, our home is quiet. Keep on coming back but failed to see anything new. Now you guys are back in action! I missed these.

By the way, we have brownies here who have attended CNBlue's SG concert right? I'm waiting for their fancams of our papa bear. :blush:

Its funny how my mom just brought home a bag of banana chips haha, maybe the universe gave a sign that THEY are enjoying banana chips haha... Anyways since Singapore con is over, im really looking forward for CNBLUE's concert in the Philippines... Any Filipino's out there ? We can shout lucid dream together for an encore haha...

i really miss Seungyeon's update... And apart from 6FD, i really miss her on variety shows... She is like a sunshine when i see her be herself on a show, i hope they continue we are siblings although TWICE is having a comeback soon and Seungyeon being rumored for another drama.

Aiishhhh....the Philippines Banana Chips got deleted!   Did someone make a reference to SY and PapapapaParadise Bay on his IG?  Thst's why he deleted it?!

Happy Valentine's Day to JH & SY and all Brownies...hope you all get to 'feel the love' from someone today!  :heart: 

19 minutes ago, luvtokki said:

Aiishhhh....the Philippines Banana Chips got deleted!   Did someone make a reference to SY and PapapapaParadise Bay on his IG?  Thst's why he deleted it?!

Happy Valentine's Day to JH & SY and all Brownies...hope you all get to 'feel the love' from someone today!  :heart: 

Maybe, it's the same with the face pack he once used. Remember that every product they use and posted online may become an unpaid advertisement for the artist. 

Lee Jung Hyun in fluttering India is different. Did they film it after the ep. 1 and 2 of we got married when he met SY? Did he know that the other boys in the fluterring India knows GSY? or did he already have a clue that the boys other than him had connection with GSY? LJH and the 5 boys act different when they met so maybe they already know LJH is the virtual husband of GSY in we got married?

Just now, hinatashoyo said:

Lee Jung Hyun in fluttering India is different. Did they film it after the ep. 1 and 2 of we got married when he met SY? Did he know that the other boys in the fluterring India knows GSY? or did he already have a clue that the boys other than him had connection with GSY? LJH and the 5 boys act different when they met so maybe they already know LJH is the virtual husband of GSY in we got married?

Fluttering India (두근두근 인더) was aired in early 2015 (maybe around January? Cmiiw), and uri couple just met in March 2nd and they didn't  know each other (the shows are filmed in different time, fluttering India first when JH's hair is still blonde and hot), so it isn't  possible that the other Kyuline members knew that they both are going to be a couple, furthermore in that time WGM was setting new way to choose the couple from 4-people-date, so there is a possibility that both KH or SY not choose each other.

But I'm sure after the couple is finalized, Kyuline members must have been telling something about SY to JH who hasn't known her before, since she was a trainee in SM for 7 years afterall and I heard she was doing good when she was still a trainee (with addition that henry was also SY's possible virtual husband and JH's competitor when choosing partners that timeㅋㅋㅋ). So I hope that JH keep SY close with him knowing that in the show we can see their attraction to each other and they express it so well (seeing that I'm  sure JH knows that SY is a precious one with her traits and also I'm sure other Kyuline members must have told him good things about her that he can show his feelings well towards SY)

Hope that helps, and correct me if I'm  wrong.. have a happy day Brownies-deul:grin:

Q: is today the deadline for SY recipe book? Can anyone share the details again? Thank uuu:wub:

16 hours ago, KiaraRouisse045 said:

Hi! What's this contest is about and what should we do about it?

Hi! Well, it's a Soompi's contest for shippers to vote for their favorite shipping couple in the "Shippers Paradise" forums. For a couple to be in the contest a representative has to register the couple on behalf of the couple's thread. Here is the link to read about it:

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/382978-registration-discussion-soompiers-in-paradise-shippers-contest-2016/#comment-19544218

I mentioned it as a way of supporting our Bee Couple ship, however, if they are not going to participate, nevermind then. I don't nominate myself to be a team leader (sorry if its the wrong term) or representative because 1)  My technical skills are limited for many reasons, something as simple as I can't even get an IG post here. 2) Maybe someone who had been more active in this thread since it started may want to work on the contest. 3) Maybe our ship is not going to participate anyway. If is not going to be fun, then maybe is not worth it, or maybe to much work.  Regardless, we support our ship here, as always. :)

1 hour ago, hinatashoyo said:

JH did/was in Fluttering India before WGM, so JH and SY haven't meet or knew about each other until WGM last year.

Hope our Bee Couple enjoyed wine and banana chips together perhaps! ;):wub: Have a great week fellow Brownies! :D

Guest rainmoon

Finally able to release episode 278 for you guys, sorry it took so long .... was actually planning on releasing in on Valentine's Day but had program issues.

must say it feels a bit awkward posting here after such a long time, but glad that this forum is still around and new members are still coming in.  

Also want to remind you guys about GongLeeGlobal's project for Gong Seungyeon's birthday (see below).

56c115d5ad07d_2015GSYBdayProject.thumb.j

Let me know if there are any issues with the episode, there is no DM link as we've been having issues uploading on the site.

MEGA

GDrive

Thumbnail_16.png.13b69bddf3d96955cf64f3b

45 minutes ago, rainmoon said:

Finally able to release episode 278 for you guys, sorry it took so long .... was actually planning on releasing in on Valentine's Day but had program issues.

Thank a bunch dear B.E.S.T for the sub..... We really appreciate your hard work....

2 hours ago, Aileen4ever said:

Hi! Well, it's a Soompi's contest for shippers to vote for their favorite shipping couple in the "Shippers Paradise" forums. For a couple to be in the contest a representative has to register the couple on behalf of the couple's thread. Here is the link to read about it:

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/382978-registration-discussion-soompiers-in-paradise-shippers-contest-2016/#comment-19544218

I mentioned it as a way of supporting our Bee Couple ship, however, if they are not going to participate, nevermind then. I don't nominate myself to be a team leader (sorry if its the wrong term) or representative because 1)  My technical skills are limited for many reasons, something as simple as I can't even get an IG post here. 2) Maybe someone who had been more active in this thread since it started may want to work on the contest. 3) Maybe our ship is not going to participate anyway. If is not going to be fun, then maybe is not worth it, or maybe to much work.  Regardless, we support our ship here, as always. :)

JH did/was in Fluttering India before WGM, so JH and SY haven't meet or knew about each other until WGM last year.

Hope our Bee Couple enjoyed wine and banana chips together perhaps! ;):wub: Have a great week fellow Brownies! :D

Hi Aileen and everyone!

It's been a while since my last visit to our home. And yes, my eternal love for uri JY leads back me here once i read that soompi holds another shipper contest.

Let's join the contest, shall we? We have pool of talented people in our dome. Could you please be the rep for us, Aileen? Everyone who'd love to contribute could sharw your interest and maybe we can make a line group to coordinate everything :)

Guest rainmoon
Just now, shinesun said:

Hi Aileen and everyone!

It's been a while since my last visit to our home. And yes, my eternal love for uri JY leads back me here once i read that soompi holds another shipper contest.

Let's join the contest, shall we? We have pool of talented people in our dome. Could you please be the rep for us, Aileen? Everyone who'd love to contribute could sharw your interest and maybe we can make a line group to coordinate everything :)

Sue .. working on this ... hehehe ..

Guest ss040993

@rainmoon hai am i allowed to join the line group? Hehe. It's okay if u have certain people you want to join the group to make it private. Don't worry i'll support this ship 100%! :)

3 hours ago, lily02 said:

Fluttering India (두근두근 인더) was aired in early 2015 (maybe around January? Cmiiw), and uri couple just met in March 2nd and they didn't  know each other (the shows are filmed in different time, fluttering India first when JH's hair is still blonde and hot), so it isn't  possible that the other Kyuline members knew that they both are going to be a couple, furthermore in that time WGM was setting new way to choose the couple from 4-people-date, so there is a possibility that both KH or SY not choose each other.

But I'm sure after the couple is finalized, Kyuline members must have been telling something about SY to JH who hasn't known her before, since she was a trainee in SM for 7 years afterall and I heard she was doing good when she was still a trainee (with addition that henry was also SY's possible virtual husband and JH's competitor when choosing partners that timeㅋㅋㅋ). So I hope that JH keep SY close with him knowing that in the show we can see their attraction to each other and they express it so well (seeing that I'm  sure JH knows that SY is a precious one with her traits and also I'm sure other Kyuline members must have told him good things about her that he can show his feelings well towards SY)

Hope that helps, and correct me if I'm  wrong.. have a happy day Brownies-deul:grin:

Q: is today the deadline for SY recipe book? Can anyone share the details again? Thank uuu:wub:

thanks for the info..so they still filming fluttering india while WGM is on the air... cause i notice in the fluterring india in ep. 1,the tension is amazing.. it's like this 5 boys know Sy... and in japan trip, JH became more aggressive type....i hope it happens cause JH's jealousy is obvious...these 5 hot boys know SY....plus EXO kevin shin, Henry and Kim Kibum.....XD

and i notice lee jong hyun is already smiling which is very different from other variety show he's in..so maybe he already met SY in the WGM..

Archived