[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

gaah! JH and hiphop dance is like oil and water! lol!! but i give him A+++ for trying. i mean its adorkable (adorable + dorky, get it? hahaha!) & endearing but dude... just do it privately with SY owkay?! lol! :P

i just want to comment on the duet performance.. i was kind of turned off a bit when YH interrupted them with his adlib. i was hoping to see them perform beautifully but i guess it was getting too serious that they need to lighten up the atmosphere? sorry YH fans, please don't shoot me. i still like him and think that he's a good hyung to his dongsaengs.. :sweatingbullets: 

still we brownies would have loved to hear an uninterrupted version of their duet. I've said this in a previous post, I hope our BECouple be given the chance to sing it again completely, or maybe even if it's too much to ask, I seriously would pay for a cover version, a solo by JH, a solo by SY, and the duet. YongSeo couple was able to record the "Banmal Song" and had even sang it in several shows.  MBC could consider doing the same for our BECouple. chaebal or jjom! (hahaha love that Busan expression).

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rinrintae

I have this "fantasies" for the next week episode..!

When JH ask: "Should I do my wish (kiss) now?"

SY give her cheek for JH (SY wants JH to kiss her cheek)

then suddenly JH grab her face and kiss her lips!!:wub:

*PS: I'm sorry if you guys don' t understand.. because my english were not good..ㅜㅡㅜ 미안..

Your english is great and you have some really beautiful fantasies. Don't worry too much about english, nobody will judge you. You speak at least one more language than I do!

Thank You so much for understanding hahaha XD, i'm just afraid that you guys dont understand huhu haha 

Still I see sometimes in Choa's expressions happiness and then a "I missed my chance" to them. But I'm just some random dude on the internet trying to mind read.   

You are on to something though. Cause choa has mentioned multiple times she wants to date..lol. Its quite impressive you caught that..i mean she is at that age so why not..i actually enjoyed watching her with eric nam at jy wedding..

About the preview..imagine at the last minute jh suddenly holds her chin and then turns her face a little towards him.it would be yet another scene out of a movie..jh need to just go for it..and the scene they were hugging i can somewhat see sy tearing up?

What if he bends down like he's going to kiss her cheek...and then pauses. And she opens her eyes and turns to face him, wondering why he stopped. And then he kisses her lips, good and proper? /sigh/

HAHAHA If he really do that, i would like to go to hospital immediately:D

I'm seriously having a hard time in distinguishing what my role is in this thread. I comsidered myself as more of a lurker. I open this thread a number of times in a day to enjoy reading all the contents. But sometimes, I can't hold it in and have to post my thoughts. 

This couple makes my Saturdays very exciting. Knowing that I will get to see them makes me giddy. Despite the fact that I do not understand Korean, I am always very excited to watch the raw episode. Lack of understanding had never been an issue...their sweetness and care for each other is very evident. And then comes the translations esp the BEST subbed, they make my entire week happy. 

I honestly wish for them to have a honeymoon on the beach. I also want to see them try some adventures like what the JongAh couple did. I am pretty sure JH would be so protective of SY and we will again be wowed in seeing this that we do not expect to see from our bear. Also, I want to see them spending a whole day in their house doing what a normal couple do inside their love nest.

As for my confusion as to what am I in this thread? One thing is for sure, I am a brownie and forever be one. I share the same love, same smile and same hope that most of the people here would want for JH and SY, for them to become real and get married someday.

Guest rinrintae

Don't know why, but everytime I feel sad or having bad mood, I always go to here, and my sad feelings are dissappear,... haha thank you!! this thread made my days:wub:

Guest Hickk

Still I see sometimes in Choa's expressions happiness and then a "I missed my chance" to them. But I'm just some random dude on the internet trying to mind read.   

You are on to something though. Cause choa has mentioned multiple times she wants to date..lol. Its quite impressive you caught that..i mean she is at that age so why not..i actually enjoyed watching her with eric nam at jy wedding..

About the preview..imagine at the last minute jh suddenly holds her chin and then turns her face a little towards him.it would be yet another scene out of a movie..jh need to just go for it..and the scene they were hugging i can somewhat see sy tearing up?

What if he bends down like he's going to kiss her cheek...and then pauses. And she opens her eyes and turns to face him, wondering why he stopped. And then he kisses her lips, good and proper? /sigh/

I was imagining beautifully while reading this. :wub: Oh Saturday please come fast. pali..pali :) 

Haha they all sound good. It's getting hot in here......

Honestly though, a simple touching of lips will not be enough to top the way they hugged each other. There needs to be more.... *ahem*

Guest rinrintae

i hope soompi forum create an app on google play, so it's easier for me to post on this thread.. xoxo

Don't know why, but everytime I feel sad or having bad mood, I always go to here, and my sad feelings are dissappear,... haha thank you!! this thread made my days:wub:

Next week Orange marmalade will finish its run. Hope our Bee couple will have amazing dates and trips outside Korea and in Korea too :)

Huhu..hate to be the bearer of bad news(well not really bad news) but cnb is set for a cb in august..(most prolly late august)and they'll be preparing for a cb..and cnb when they practice they practice hard..but they'll have a short time in between now and august so hopefully they'll meet often.and when cnb have a cb they 'll travel a lot for cons and promotions.there will be times that jy wont be able to meet for months..

so do i..open up this forum every time, ehehehhee...:wub:

okay, i don't know if anyone already brought this thing here. I just wonder if anyone could correct me, is the actor Jo min ki here, is the minkyzio ahjussi from instagram whom JH close with? If it is, then.. after reading this article probably JH and Minky ahjussi have a lot thing to talk behind Jigoo's back, lol :P

@shinesun, interesting point! lol if JH and Jo Min Ki really did have a discussion about Jigoo, no wonder JH is so cautious of Jigoo's charms. JH was quite smart to film a video of Jigoo, this way SY won't really have a valid excuse to insist on meeting Jigoo in person. But JH should have more confidence in himself. As adorable as Jigoo is, if only JH would look back at all the videos of SY looking at him, JH would realise he has nothing to worry about.

Guest guitarpick851

our baby bear has perfect legs,,,, she is like a doll... so pretty with twinkling battery operated eyes...maybe that eyes has a power to suck her husband....ohh where can i buy those eyes..

she is very sexy now... no wonder his husband was so happy when she change her clothes,,, 

he wants that dress worn only for him...not for everybody...

those IGs have meaning... lol we can read it now

seungyeon with a flower ( jonghyun is the flower she is taking care of it)

her puppy qouted " why do i miss u sooo much?( when they did not see each other for many days)

his video in the gym... telling her wife im ready to show you my muscular back

singing lost stars

those clouds..... hehehe we are like FBI's now or shall i call us F bee I's

well thanks for this couple... showing us that how love  should be....

Guest happybrownie

@shinesun, interesting point! lol if JH and Jo Min Ki really did have a discussion about Jigoo, no wonder JH is so cautious of Jigoo's charms. JH was quite smart to film a video of Jigoo, this way SY won't really have a valid excuse insist on meeting Jigoo in person.

But JH should have more confidence in himself. As adorable as Jigoo is, if only JH would look back at all the videos of SY looking at him, JH would realise he has nothing to worry about.

@jly31, our smart groom, JH wrote SY's wedding vow which included not to bring up other guy's name including Jin Goo!!! Lol, SY only mentioned Suzy ... perhaps SY needs to edit his vow to include cheerleader friend. Lol. Both of them think alike and I hope with these vows, MBC can forgo the jealousy theme! About time!!! :wub:

@shinesun, interesting point! lol if JH and Jo Min Ki really did have a discussion about Jigoo, no wonder JH is so cautious of Jigoo's charms. JH was quite smart to film a video of Jigoo, this way SY won't really have a valid excuse insist on meeting Jigoo in person.

But JH should have more confidence in himself. As adorable as Jigoo is, if only JH would look back at all the videos of SY looking at him, JH would realise he has nothing to worry about.

Hahaha,yes. I imagined that JH would start the discussion "Argh, why all gurls going gaga over Jigoo,  uri wifeu keeps asking me to meet him!" then Jo minki ahjussi said "Eh, my daughter said she just might die there when she took selca with him!" lol.. oh. my delulu :P But yes yes, the tenderness, the longing, the loving gazes that SY's been giving him all these times, JH absolutely has nothing to be worry at all. But i guess. when Man fall in love, even he's hot or whatso ever, the insecure feeling apparently could strike too, lol

our baby bear has perfect legs,,,, she is like a doll... so pretty with twinkling battery operated eyes...maybe that eyes has a power to suck her husband....ohh where can i buy those eyes..

she is very sexy now... no wonder his husband was so happy when she change her clothes,,, 

he wants that dress worn only for him...not for everybody...

those IGs have meaning... lol we can read it now

seungyeon with a flower ( jonghyun is the flower she is taking care of it)

her puppy qouted " why do i miss u sooo much?( when they did not see each other for many days)

his video in the gym... telling her wife im ready to show you my muscular back

singing lost stars

those clouds..... hehehe we are like FBI's now or shall i call us F bee I's

well thanks for this couple... showing us that how love  should be....

Lol, F Bee I's! and yes, those posts are able to be decipher after certain scene in the episode right? :D

Guest safwana17

Gong bear at Assassination VIP movie premier.Its nice to see her but she looks tired or maybe its the makeup , still cute though.:)

Guest happybrownie

Hahaha,yes. I imagined that JH would start the discussion "Argh, why all gurls going gaga over Jigoo,  uri wifeu keeps asking me to meet him!" then Jo minki ahjussi said "Eh, my daughter said she just might die there when she took selca with him!" lol.. oh. my delulu :P But yes yes, the tenderness, the longing, the loving gazes that SY's been giving him all these times, JH absolutely has nothing to be worry at all. But i guess. when Man fall in love, even he's hot or whatso ever, the insecure feeling apparently could strike too, lol

Off topic - Sorry to cut your post short but the Jo Min Ki here is not JH's co-star in OM. I guess the name happens to be the same but if you refer to one of the pictures in the article, the fan's father is a MC. Nevertheless, I can see many females of all ages going gaga over Jin Goo including an overseas fan. She recognized Jin Goo and gave him a cheek peck! Lol.

I think Juniel is from Japan, but a not sure. JH and Yuna is a regular duo singing couple at most FNC Kingdom Concert.

Previously, we had the YongSeo (Yonghwa & Seohyun / SNSD) and Hongki (FT Island) was a couple on the Global WGM version with an sexy actor from Japan. 

Kekekeke..sorry to cut your post short..juniel is korean..she won a competition in japan and yes she is close to jh and yh especially..cnb juniel and nflying actually debuted in japan first..and yes fnc sent them there to toughen them up..and cause back then fnc was broke

Hk was with fuji mina..she is still friends with hk to this day..so is yongseo..

I dunno about actual crush but yes jh is close to hyejeong and yuna..arguably 2 of the sexiest aoa member..lol..i only know chanmi has a major crush on hk before.dunno bout now..but i dont find it at all surprising..i mean just look at all cnblue members..:lol:

Guest rinrintae

okay, i don't know if anyone already brought this thing here. I just wonder if anyone could correct me, is the actor Jo min ki here, is the minkyzio ahjussi from instagram whom JH close with? If it is, then.. after reading this article probably JH and Minky ahjussi have a lot thing to talk behind Jigoo's back, lol :P

talk behind Jingoo's back

Talk abt what? The good one or bad one??

Archived