[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

cr: http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/18/lee-jong-hyun-and-gong-seung-yeon-mention-suzy-and-yeo-jin-goo-in-wedding-vows/

Lee Jong Hyun and Gong Seung Yeon Mention Suzy and Yeo Jin Goo in Wedding Vows

Lee Jong Hyun and Gong Seung Yeon Mention Suzy and Yeo Jin Goo in Wedding Vows

The July 18 episode of MBC’s “We Got Married” featured Lee Jong Hyun andGong Seung Yeon’s wedding party with friends. The couple also read personal wedding vows to one another.

We Got Married Wedding Vows

Lee Jong Hyun goes first and says, “I will work hard so that our married life continue to be sweet. I will wear white t-shirts to make my wife’s heart race and show off my sexy back muscles while I dance to the three bears song. And I will not talk about Suzy.”

Lee Jong Hyun

His comment refers to the past incident when the couple discovered some graffiti that said, Jong Hyun-ie ♥ Suzy.”

Then Gong Seung Yeon reads her vows which promise, “I promise to only focus on my husband and to always think that he is the best. Also, I will never talk about Jin Goo. I promise to consistently make my husband’s heart flutter.”

Gong Seung Yeon

The couple’s jealousy concerning Suzy and Yeo Jin Goo made everyone laugh.

What are your thoughts on their cute vows?

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay...he got me at the moan and head hug at the end! She closes her eyes and gives him a "real" hug. Dang I love these two. 

PS. Her face was extremely happy while dancing...her eyes were face were smiling so much it was all cutely squenched up !!!! 

Okay...he got me at the moan and head hug at the end! She closes her eyes and gives him a "real" hug. Dang I love these two. 

PS. He face was extremely happy while dancing...her eyes were face were smiling so much it was all cutely squenched up !!!! 

I know right! I was like...NOOO don't stop here, I need to watch the rest of it!!!

Using their words watching them make my heart fluttered.

arghhh i miss the preview but after all of you post the preview i feel like please saturday come faster... Even I still want to enjoy 2 days my holiday but because this couple i really want saturday come faster. I hope JH will give SY kiss... hehehehe

OMG...OH MY GAWWWWWWSH. OH MY....MOTHER OF PEARL...

THE SNUGGLE AT THE END! He cradled her head. And he made that little noise like a sigh/moan....oh my gosh...I cannot even...

fangirling.gif~c200

@happy2bhere it was a little moan/sigh thing no? Part grunt? OMG I am trying to now figure out the sound. I'm just about melting into a puddle of happy goo here...I don't want to be saved from it, hahaha! :D 

@sabrinaliem someone just linked the preview in the thread, dear. Its on this page I think. :D Go see and join us in the squealing! :D 

Guest maystart

PS. He face was extremely happy while dancing...her eyes were face were smiling so much it was all cutely squenched up !!!! 

*SIGH* and we wait for yet, another 7 days....

Thank you each and everyone here who provided links, scaps, translations,  hysterical comments - you all are wonderful :) 

I was going crazy today  because streaming live :angry: I don't see anything...:tears: So thank you for fast links;)

after I watch kissing scene I saw Min-hyuk face 1.54... He seems little envious...

Preview... :wub: I think I can't watch this... I am going to die...They soo sweet:w00t:

Guest belledejour

ehr-mah-gaaaawd i think i watched the preview a million times already! haha

i loved how the preview showed JH dancing with his shoes on in the beginning (with SY's bare feet standing on top of his...ADORBS!!), but by the end of it, both him and SY have their shoes off. i wonder what prompted that change? JH wants every possible part of them touching, huh? :P

next week can't come soon enough!!!

Guest finpeo92

Please give sy a big applause for her courage, when JH asked what she ưanted, she had the desire JH give her a kiss, if she did not show her desire, I'm not sure he will do his promise of kissing her

Funny how the best romantic moment this week was in the preview....

Blasphemous!!!

How could you not be moved by this :D 

8qcvQTD.png

Such natural skinship :wub:

wGfHisi.png

JH preview hug....And that my friends is what is called an "enveloping hug". A hug that wants to, if a person could, squeeze the "entire person" by wrapping them from head to waist ...seriously...this is a very possessive, consumed styled hug. Do you know beautiful that is!!!! :D

Guest jlxvx

tumblr_m9kwr7wGyq1ruwekko2_1280.gif

WHY DO JONGHYUN HAVE TO ASK SEUNGYEON. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. WHY U NO KISS HER LIPS?!?!?! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! u feel meee?!:tears::tears:

And that my friends is what is called an "enveloping hug". A hug that wants to, if a person could, squeeze the "entire person" by wrapping them from head to waist ...seriously...this is a very possessive, consumed styled hug. Do you know beautiful that is!!!! :D

Since the beginning I always thought JH wanted a hug like that.

Archived