[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Yup, the PD is totally on our side! I have checked the wordpress. The translators have done such a good job! I noticed a couple of articles not translated yet, so I'm gonna work on it soon ~ 

Helooooo theree, welcome and thank you so much for your translating effort. Brownies fanbase will be more stronger with more additional taskforce, LOL

Anyway, regarding the PD is totally on our side,arghhh.. IF ONLY WE COULD DRAG THE PD ON THE BRI, LOL.  I mean i really want to know what the Pd FEEL/THOUGHT about JH and SY situation, LOL. I'm dying to knowwwwww

So effortlessly natural. Love this gif! :wub:

I'm totally love that particular scene too, the level of comfort and familiarity is just daebakida!Really, she's literally took care of him, and he just let her do what ever she want to do with him. ppft 

he has the passion but have alot problem/situation to think and consider (be the idol things).... just wait to the right moment, it could be sooner or just on the last episode like wooyong 2PM and leetuk....... 

I dont think i can wait that long. Haha. My hormones are raging on their behalf. 

MAYBE WE COULD FILE A PETITION THEN? SHOULD WE?LOL

Wow, awesome, hello fellow Indonesian. Break a leg!Let me know if i could be anyhelp :) We needs to spread the jongyeon virus thru "Nusantara" LOL

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone on Kshowonline's disqus mentioned this part about the way SY looks at JH. And I have to agree, this was one of my favourite scenes everrrrrrr in this ep. The way she looks at him simply spells the lyrics, you can really tell how she really feels that "All of this, is a miracle" indeed. :wub:

Guhhhh girl, you said it. I totally noted that glance too and almost died from ache- that glance pretty much spelled EVERYTHING she feels about him. It's ironic that he's often said to be the honest one cos it's her who's actually like an open book - very transparent and this particular gaze, ooooof it's so sweet but also worrying (my rational/RL mind can't help but wonder and ask, is she gonna get her heart broken? *holds her hands tightly as moral support*)

Someone on Kshowonline's disqus mentioned this part about the way SY looks at JH. And I have to agree, this was one of my favourite scenes everrrrrrr in this ep. The way she looks at him simply spells the lyrics, you can really tell how she really feels that "All of this, is a miracle" indeed. :wub:

Guhhhh girl, you said it. I totally noted that glance too and almost died from ache- that glance pretty much spelled EVERYTHING she feels about him. It's ironic that he's often said to be the honest one cos it's her who's actually like an open book - very transparent and this particular gaze, ooooof it's so sweet but also worrying (my rational/RL mind can't help but wonder and ask, is she gonna get her heart broken? *holds her hands tightly as moral support*)

Guhhhh girl, you said it. I totally noted that glance too and almost died from ache- that glance pretty much spelled EVERYTHING she feels about him. It's ironic that he's often said to be the honest one cos it's her who's actually like an open book - very transparent and this particular gaze, ooooof it's so sweet but also worrying (my rational/RL mind can't help but wonder and ask, is she gonna get her heart broken? *holds her hands tightly as moral support

She did look a little wistful and i think she didnt get the reaction she was hoping for. She did choose the dress to impress him but the first words he said were... there's nothing to cover you? Yes he told her, she looked pretty but somehow... not the effect she was hoping  for. JH....haha is really  1 of a kind guy. And SY is 1 of a kind girl. They should talk about their expectations  of each other.

I hope she doesnt go back to being a stone. She has really opened  up these last few episodes. 

Guest freedom1104

ahhh this is my favourite too! love love love love it! ,  even though JH was serious/ so focused ( actually this made it more " touching)... and when he joined in...:wub:.

Guest orchidbee02

You and me both! I love JH too, I really do, and this couple is incomplete and are the JY couple that we truly love and ship because they are both JH and SY, but I think a lot of us agree that she just has this naivety and innocence to her that you simply want to protect her, especially from heart aches! I also think that she's been wearing her heart on her sleeves so obviously these past few episodes, it's definitely easier to read her now, which is similar to JH in the first few episodes. *joins you in holding her hands tight too!*

Yup, the PD is totally on our side! I have checked the wordpress. The translators have done such a good job! I noticed a couple of articles not translated yet, so I'm gonna work on it soon ~ 

Helooooo theree, welcome and thank you so much for your translating effort. Brownies fanbase will be more stronger with more additional taskforce, LOL

Anyway, regarding the PD is totally on our side,arghhh.. IF ONLY WE COULD DRAG THE PD ON THE BRI, LOL.  I mean i really want to know what the Pd FEEL/THOUGHT about JH and SY situation, LOL. I'm dying to knowwwwww

So effortlessly natural. Love this gif! :wub:

I'm totally love that particular scene too, the level of comfort and familiarity is just daebakida!Really, she's literally took care of him, and he just let her do what ever she want to do with him. ppft 

he has the passion but have alot problem/situation to think and consider (be the idol things).... just wait to the right moment, it could be sooner or just on the last episode like wooyong 2PM and leetuk....... 

I dont think i can wait that long. Haha. My hormones are raging on their behalf. 

MAYBE WE COULD FILE A PETITION THEN? SHOULD WE?LOL

Wow, awesome, hello fellow Indonesian. Break a leg!Let me know if i could be anyhelp :) We needs to spread the jongyeon virus thru "Nusantara" LOL

wawww... awesome our 02 now have a translator to Indonesian. I'm from Indonesia... Glad to meet you.

Guest rainmoon

tell me if i am wrong or not.... :D when JH saw the cheerleader, someone behind him wearing blue-white strip t-shirt is it his manager? @tigermoth84 ig? han sang woo????

Yup ... it's him ... tigernoth84

Guest Hickk

she has the ring on. Wonder if it's the recent wgm filming?

i think so...she has a mic!

D'oh! I didn't see the massive mic...

as mentioned by @shinesun :JH+SY+LOCKED ROOM+CAMERA PROHIBITED+PARADE OF SEXY DRESS + PACKED ABS+ JUDO+ SOFT SKIN+HANDCUFF+APPLE JUICE= SEXY TIMES

monday blues moments...

"it was all blurred...we cannot remember well...."

tumblr_nnio22irzV1snnkqfo9_500.gif

"everything is white..."

858d3d96gw1erlala8bc5g20860864qp.gif

"the only thing i know when i woke up......."

"seungyeon ah~ good morning~...."

tumblr_nnqb5opq7Y1t2pbr2o1_1280.jpg

"and i was like.....morning oppa~.....screaming inside!!"

CH2LSnzUMAAcJ5C.jpg

cr. to the photo/gif owners

DARNN THE APPLE JUICE EFFECT! kekeke...

ok... who knows which exactly was the 1st "angg~!"...

was it during ceci photoshoot...

tumblr_nou43cMCJs1t7qu3mo2_500.gif

or shinwoo moment...

tumblr_nogyqx1Vs11tfe52go1_500.gif

if ceci was the first it started...no wonder SY said y he did that randomly juz to anyone...

Guest orchidbee02

@azwhoony Good observation there! I totally forgot about the Ceci photoshoot one even though I've watched that episode countless times! I'd like to think that was the first, but those familiar with the timeline of OM and Ceci photoshoot would know better =)

Thanks for sharing the picture!!!  This picture of SY looks like she is filming for WGM?  Is that their mike? Either way she always looks so amazing!!!  Just so beautiful!!!

Guest freedom1104

ok... who knows which exactly was the 1st "angg~!"...

was it during ceci photoshoot...

or shinwoo moment...

if ceci was the first it started...no wonder SY said y he did that randomly juz to anyone...

i don't know in their real life, but shinwoo moment was showed first on tv! :)

Guest kimmmm1234

7/13 Challenging a saeguk with SBS’s Six Flying Dragon  (http://sports.donga.com/SPORTS/3/all/20150712/72432212/3)

Without a new face in the drama scene, she was as timely as rainfall. In the entertainment industry, she goes by the title of “ discovered treasure after a long while”. She is GSY (22 years old) who was part of the recently completed SBS drama I Heard It Through the Grapevine (HIITTG) and WGM.

While being part of SBS’s highly anticipated end year historical drama, Six Flying Dragons (SFD), SY was added to the cast very early on, and is earning a lot of attention. But just 5 months ago, much less the name GSY, she was an unrecognized rookie, but now she has become “the most anticipated rookie of the year”.

“Its fascinating! I had once earnestly prayed that I would be able to get to work, and now when I walk on the streets, upon seeing me Ahjummas will say ‘Good job!’ and give me a lot of compliments, being recognized by the public makes me feel like my dream has come true”.

It appears like she is a celebrity that came into the public eye because she was lucky, but actually behind this was 7 long years of hard work and suffering. Although once a trainee in SM entertainment, she harbored dreams of being an actress and decided to start from the very beginning. There after, she had numerous failed auditions, but it didn't dilute her passion.

She once thought, “Am I unlucky?” and “Is this the path I should be walking on?. But in 2012, she unexpectedly participated in the cable drama “I love Lee Tae-ri”, and thereafter became unable to give up her dream. “There was no way I could forget the energy and atmosphere of the filming site, and the staff members bustling around”.  

She held close her numerous failed auditions and experiences, and admits that compared to other rookies who do not even have the chance to audition, she is lucky, and effort is always rewarded with time, her skills are getting better slowly.

“Even though I was from SM, my true ability still needed to be tested, while experiencing many auditions, she also felt that she should better treasure her opportunities. The more auditions she went for, the more things she learnt, gradually she started to understand what the writer and directed needed. Don’t work for praise, but it is better to be seen with good intentions, the competition rate for HITTG was 500:1, I heard that Director Ahn Pan Sok admired the way I wasn’t trying too hard, haha”

GSY’s charm is clearly seen in WGM and the selection process for Six Flying Dragons. WGM was seeking change, and among the fresh rookies, discovered SY’s CV among the list of new female actresses. It was similar with SFD. Director Shim saw that SY was a fresh face in HITTG, and gave her an opportunity, to be casted in the drama as the role of Emperor Lee Bang Won’s wife, Empress Yuan.

One day in HITTG, Senior Jang Hyun-sung suddenly congratulated me, at that time I did not know the reason. As an acquaintance of Director Shim, Senior Jang had known of the news beforehand, and so he offered his congratulations, and said that Director Shim found a fresh new face.

Although faced difficulty SY had earned her chance, and being part of a historical drama is burdensome for a new actress but she is unafraid. Now she is just beginning to gain attention, if there is discussion about her acting poorly, her previous efforts may all be wasted.

“ It is an important timing, the writer said ‘You must do well’, and this made me nervous. About Empress Yuan, I first thought of Senior Choi Ming Ji’s well-received performance in Tears of the Dragon. There is bound to be comparison. And so I have been practicing the tone for saeguks, and also learning history. It is really difficult! Although it is difficult material for a rookie, and the pressure is huge, but just like how I managed to first come to earn the public’s interest, I will do my best and present my best self to everyone”. 

-end- 

Guest rainmoon

as mentioned by @shinesun :JH+SY+LOCKED ROOM+CAMERA PROHIBITED+PARADE OF SEXY DRESS + PACKED ABS+ JUDO+ SOFT SKIN+HANDCUFF+APPLE JUICE= SEXY TIMES

monday blues moments...

"it was all blurred...we cannot remember well...."

"everything is white..."

"the only thing i know when i woke up......."

"seungyeon ah~ good morning~...."

"and i was like.....morning oppa~.....screaming inside!!"

DARNN THE APPLE JUICE EFFECT! kekeke...

OMG ... THIS !!!  ***shy, shy ***:wub:

Archived