[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

SY's cheek kiss for his birthday doesn't count.  From the games they've played, she still owes JH a kiss.

Meh. JH is all talk and no action at this point.  Talk is cheap.  lol...  I can't wait for SY to call him on it.  I wanna see if he'll actually follow through with it.  Something tells me, I should doubt it.

...just saying...  I'll put my $5 bet on the table and be *happy* to pay up, but with WGM and celebrity idols, more often than not if I put up the $5 bet I'd have made a heck of a lot of money. lol...

he has the passion but have alot problem/situation to think and consider (be the idol things).... just wait to the right moment, it could be sooner or just on the last episode like wooyong 2PM and leetuk....... 

I dont think i can wait that long. Haha. My hormones are raging on their behalf. 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SY's cheek kiss for his birthday doesn't count.  From the games they've played, she still owes JH a kiss.

Meh. JH is all talk and no action at this point.  Talk is cheap.  lol...  I can't wait for SY to call him on it.  I wanna see if he'll actually follow through with it.  Something tells me, I should doubt it.

...just saying...  I'll put my $5 bet on the table and be *happy* to pay up, but with WGM and celebrity idols, more often than not if I put up the $5 bet I'd have made a heck of a lot of money. lol...

he has the passion but have alot problem/situation to think and consider (be the idol things).... just wait to the right moment, it could be sooner or just on the last episode like wooyong 2PM and leetuk....... 

I dont think i can wait that long. Haha. My hormones are raging on their behalf. 

lol.... I also want to see they kiss..... just see if Jh brave enough... :D if on next 2 episodes they kissed, I am sure he would get tease on his FM at Japan August 1+2....

lol.... I also want to see they kiss..... just see if Jh brave enough... :D if on next 2 episodes they kissed, I am sure he would get tease on his FM at Japan August 1+2....

From a fan account, when it was brought up in FM that he is in a variety show JH had asked his fans not to tease him. So I think that was the end of that! He may say the same thing in his Japan FM.

Who knows, JH may have kissed SY in private by now :P

Guest Hickk

Just for interest's sake, as an example of the Korean public's reaction to skinship (we're using Henry/Yewon as an example)

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/05/tv-henry-isnt-shy-about-skinship-with.html

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/05/tv-wgm-henry-gives-yewon-thigh-kisses.html

Note that the top comments do not even exceed 1000 upvotes. For something to become a 'scandal' or 'blow up', you need above 10,000.

Also, I'm assuming Henry's 'kisses' do not happen during romantic moments.

I saw a twitter that the audience at the FM booed JH by him just mentioning a variety show... it will be wise for him not to bring it up during the FM...

I saw a twitter that the audience at the FM booed JH by him just mentioning a variety show... it will be wise for him not to bring it up during the FM...

I just hope might be Japanese fans will be different with Korean fans :D when they were shooting, JH directly said 'she is my wife' to the fans....

Guest goguma07

The thing Jonghyun, and most guys, need to know, is that most girls don't want you to ask their permission before you initiate skinship. The reasons for this are deep and complex and layered in thousands of years of sociological baggage but the main point is that girls generally don't want to be "held accountable", that is, they want to be able to say "he kissed me" not "I kissed him". Why? Well the most overly simplified answer to give is that many women feel that if they are the one being aggressive with skinship it makes them seem overly forward or even desperate whereas if a man initiates physical affection it gives the impression of being pursued and wanted. There is also the fact that innocent "proper" and ladylike behavior is greatly valued in women, especially when it comes to serious relationships and marriage, so women tend to want to be seen in that way.

This is what guys need to understand. Yes, you must be respectful. Yes, you shouldn't push a girl too far before she's ready. BUT, when a girl has made it  clear that she likes you and wants things to go further then its best you just take the initiative. She just doesn't want to do it herself because she's afraid you'll think she's a hussy.

Just some of my thoughts on the kiss we're all anxiously awaiting!

Guest Hickk

Like I said weeks earlier.... international fans more open minded,fun and romantic than korean fans..... :D 

No, those are Korean articles translated to English, along with all the comments. Or rather just the comments, so that we international fans can have an idea of what Korean fans think.

About the missing kiss this episode... Although JH did said he'd kiss SY if she'd win the contest I can understand in a way why he didn't do it at the game...

Firstly they were in public so it wouldn't have been a very intimate first kiss/a very romantic setting and JH seems to care about that, judging by how he picked places and prepared situtuations up until now.

Secondly we all saw that SY was a bit tipsy after the beer contest and JH probably wondered to which extend...
Kissing her right at that moment actually bears two disadvantages for him. He definitely wants the first kiss to be memorable. We know that already from the ceci shooting. What's the point of kissing her for the first time (such a meaningful milestone for them) when he couldnt be sure if she'd be fully concious to what was happenung. Also he doesnt want to become the guy who took advantage of SY's slightly lightheaded self. We all know how much he cares about protecting her and her image... Kissing her for the first time when she wasn't completely sober... Might not be the best idea after all!

I understand why SY was a little disappointed. Especially cause the beer would have probably taken away a bit of her nervouseness. I admit I would have liked to see him just pulling her in and pecking her lips. But now that I think about it again, I believe he actually made the more mature choice. He kept their surroundings and the potential fan backlash in mind. I don't want to give him scolding for holding back if he just had their best interest at heart... (And I do believe those were some of the reasons he hestistated.)

I believe we'll see a kiss soon in a more appropriate setting... and when it happenes I guess we'll be happy he did it just the way he did. He prepared well for the proposal... Why should he fail the kiss he always dreamed of? I have faith that this is not going to happen:)

Just for interest's sake, as an example of the Korean public's reaction to skinship (we're using Henry/Yewon as an example)

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/05/tv-henry-isnt-shy-about-skinship-with.html

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/05/tv-wgm-henry-gives-yewon-thigh-kisses.html

Note that the top comments do not even exceed 1000 upvotes. For something to become a 'scandal' or 'blow up', you need above 10,000.

**Off topic**

Henry and Yewon was in a interesting position at the time. Yewon was hated for her "scandal" with another celebrity, whereas Henry was still receiving a lot of heat for what he did in "roommate." So I wondered if Henry was still receiving some backlash from that?

And I think you are right, Henry's kisses usually occurred in the most abrupt manner. There was definitely no romantic build up! So it would have been easy to misinterpret that he forced the kisses on Yewon. Henry was lucky that Yewon was so easy going, or else it may have back fired on him big time! However, they must have built a good friendship during their time together seeing how they still meet up after WGM.

I just hope might be Japanese fans will be different with Korean fans :D when they were shooting, JH directly said 'she is my wife' to the fans....

I think many of participants of JH's first solo FM were from Japan.  Unfortunately, those old-time hard core fans (who were willing to pay for the cost to fly to Korea for that) were not big supporters of JH in WGM.  At least that is what I have sensed by reading some blogs and twitters.

I read on his IG post by a fan @rosevalcuse that they read the full transcript of  his Seoul FM, and JH is "in tune with us about that rotten show... good".. anyone knows how to get that transcript ? Poor guy.. he got "bash" ? Or had to obliged his fans by siding their view ...

Guest Hickk

The thing Jonghyun, and most guys, need to know, is that most girls don't want you to ask their permission before you initiate skinship. The reasons for this are deep and complex and layered in thousands of years of sociological baggage but the main point is that girls generally don't want to be "held accountable", that is, they want to be able to say "he kissed me" not "I kissed him". Why? Well the most overly simplified answer to give is that many women feel that if they are the one being aggressive with skinship it makes them seem overly forward or even desperate whereas if a man initiates physical affection it gives the impression of being pursued and wanted. There is also the fact that innocent "proper" and ladylike behavior is greatly valued in women, especially when it comes to serious relationships and marriage, so women tend to want to be seen in that way.

This is what guys need to understand. Yes, you must be respectful. Yes, you shouldn't push a girl too far before she's ready. BUT, when a girl has made it  clear that she likes you and wants things to go further then its best you just take the initiative. She just doesn't want to do it herself because she's afraid you'll think she's a hussy.

Ahahahaha. *claps*  XD

Guest happybrownie

She has the passion but have alot problem/situation to think and consider (be the idol things).... just wait to the right moment, it could be sooner or just on the last episode like wooyong 2PM and leetuk....... 

Sorry to cut the post short. LMAO!!! I think all brownies are dying for them to kiss. Lol, I for one would prefer JH not wait until last episode to kiss. It is just lame based on their progressing skinship. 

Like I said weeks earlier.... international fans more open minded,fun and romantic than korean fans..... :D 

No, those are Korean articles translated to English, along with all the comments. Or rather just the comments, so that we international fans can have an idea of what Korean fans think.

hahahaa... What I said earlier was not connected with those articles....

Guest Hickk

**Off topic**

Henry and Yewon was in a interesting position at the time. Yewon was hated for her "scandal" with another celebrity, whereas Henry was still receiving a lot of heat for what he did in "roommate." So I wondered if Henry was still receiving some backlash from that?

And I think you are right, Henry's kisses usually occurred in the most abrupt manner. There was definitely no romantic build up! So it would have been easy to misinterpret that he forced the kisses on Yewon. Henry was lucky that Yewon was so easy going, or else it may have back fired on him big time! However, they must have built a good friendship during their time together seeing how they still meet up after WGM.

Yes, I think I saw a pic of them hanging out. Well, people you want proof of WGM couples still hanging out openly after the show, in a non-work setting, here you go, lol.

**Off topic**

You're right about the scandal. Yewon's articles had upwards of 20,000 upvoted comments (LOTS OF PUBLIC HATE), yet the same people didn't bother to comment on the two articles.

hahahaa... What I said earlier was not connected with those articles....

Oops, my bad.

Yes precisely! I bet there will be many who will be waiting to pounce on her and label her a hussy

Archived